Love you, Hate you

By 557damon

Once he was in love... His love was selfless, endless, extreme and had no boundaries and so is his hate.... e... More

Prologue
Spilled Coffee
Locked inside
Stolen moment
Drunk boss
Characters
Evil witch
Stubborn assistant
Trapped
Doom or blessing?
Rocky start
Bickering duo
Black Dahlia
Strangers from past -1
Strangers from past-2
Hooked up?
Extra: Memory or illusion
Damsel in Distress?
Consent
Heartstrings
Sweet Torture
Blackout
Bewitched by desire
Do you love me?
One step forward two steps back
Distance makes heart grow fonder
Worry and Agony
Like a Moth to a Flame
FLAMES
FLAMES-2
Adieu?
Author's Note
Chains of heart
Its all you!
Things I want to do....

Accused

538 51 16
By 557damon

Good afternoon passengers! This is the boarding announcement for flight 768A to Bangkok which had been delayed for 3 hours because of uncertain weather conditions. But now the flight has finally arrived and is ready to board. Thus, all passengers booked on the same, are requested proceed to gate no. 7.....

"Team, let's go let's go", Pita Suchadkin, the director, claps his hands, gesturing the crew to move.

An absent mind Arthit along with others starts to follow the director, when a wall of three officers comes before him. He looks up at the authorities in confusion.

"Sorry Sir, but you have to come with us"

********

"For nth time officer, I am falsely accussed", Arthit hits the polished wooden surface of the desk with both his hands, glaring at the police officer sitting before him, acting all ignorant and uninterested in whatever the actor was telling. He shifts his head to left where Namtan is, acting all terrified and fearful. Her dress torn from the shoulders and forearms. A deep gash dotting her fair temple, which is getting treated at the moment by the female cop. Arthit had to give it to the actress for her well done acting. No one can say that the girl looking all too innocent and scared of her mind is a vicious bitch with soul black like charcoal. He is currently at the Seoul police station, pleading his case.

It had been an hour since he was barred from boardding the flight by airport authorities. Thinking of it as some minor checking, the actor sent off his team saying that he would follow them soon. But who would had known that he would be dragged to police station and interrogated for physically assaulting the actress. Yes, that's what Nam has accussed him of. The best actress for 5 consecutive years has filed a complain against Arthit. He has been charged with drugging and attempt to molest the young lady last night and fleeing off the scene when the actress screamed for help. 

"Then care to tell us where were you last night?"

Arthit looks back at the detective and opens his mouth. But before he can give a retort, the man gives him a cold look," and don't even think of lying. We have already interrogated your director and film crew. You were not with them. No one had seen you at the after party."

Arthit nods," Yes, I was not with them cause I was at the bar-

"...where Ms. Nam was waiting for you as you had asked her to be."

"FUCK NOO!!", Arthit yelled, pointing his index back to Nam who acts scared for her life," she was the one who had called me up to meet there. You can check my call records if you have any doubt"

The detective rubs his jaw, his eyes taking in both actor's demeneurs, pondering if there could be any truth in what Arthit is telling.

Meanwhile, Namtan stiffens at that, realising that if she didn't take matters in her hands, soon her whole plan would go down the drain. She jerks up from her place," Yes, I had called you over but just to hang out as friends".

Making her way to where Arthit is glaring at him with clenched jaws. Avoiding the person she has accused with such a malicious thing, she turns to the police officer, wiping her non existent tears, making herself look all the more pitiful as she defends herself.

" Sir, Arthit and I have worked together is so many movies. When I came to know that he has finished his shooting in Seoul and is going back Bangkok, I gave him a call. So that we could catch up a bit as I would be busy for next few months for shooting abroad. How could I have had known that..that he would...", Nam started sobbing making Arthit pull out his hair in frustration. He glances in the investigator's direction and finds him regarding him with disgust. He looks around and finds all the present audience giving him the same look, reminding him of the last time he was a part of such hateful eyes. 

...It's not time for self wallowing Arthit! You need to get this charge off you....Pep talking himself, the actor again tries to make the cop understands," please Sir, believe me. I have not done any of this sort. She is lying", the actor cries out loud, exasperated for repeating the same sentence again and again.

"Oh! Really?", another of the woman officer mocks him,"then you must also know the reason behind her pulling such a stunt? After all its not every day that an A list actor got charged with sexual assault"

Arthit hardens his jaws but moves his head up and down, nonetheless. His voice grave and prickly like a pointed stony path," Yeah! you are right. Its not everyday when officers play favouritism".

Plainly turning a blind eye to the death glare thrown his way, Arthit fixes Nam with a shredded look," She wants to get together with me. But when after her so many attempts of seducing me didn't succeeded, she is framing me in false case"

The detective from earlier who was watching the entire exchange quietly, quips fondly,"Then why don't you tell us where were you last night?? Do you have any alibi?"

"Alibi??", Arthit trails off. 

Getting a nod from the present cop," Yes, alibi. Any person who can prove that you were not at the bar last night but somehwere else. Do you have someone who can be a witness for you??"

Arthit's forhead creases, lines appearing on pale smooth skin. Kongpob's face appearing in his vision. But he shakes his head, getting rid of the thought immediately. He can't tell about his assistant and him spending the night together and that too in a love hotel, out of all places. It would become next headline of many Thai newspapers as well as hot topic for tabloids as soon he comes clean about his last night's whereabouts.

"looks like Mr. actor here has no such thing. So, what should we do??", the lady police officer taunts,"should I call the media and tell them about their oh so darling and heartthrob Arthit Rojanapat's dark deeds?"

"OFFICER!!!"

"DON'T YELL OR YOU WILL FOUND YOUR ASS INSIDE THE CELL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!", the senior detective roars, forcing Arthit to bite off his lips so that he don't call names to the cop who are acting more as Namtan's lap dogs then a Police officer.

...I can't loose my cool like this. I need to call Prae..yes Prae. She is the only one who can help me....Arthit lifts both his hands in air, showing his palms to the detectives, in a palcating gesture,"okay. you want an ailibi, right??". 

When the officer gives him a barely there nod, Arthit sighs in relief,"then, let me make a call. They would be here as soon as possible. So, can I??"

###########

Arthit hits his forehead, his tongue darting out to moisten his dried lips as he takes in the present time flashing in the wall clock. Tapping his feet, nervously. It has been close to 2 hours and there is no sign of any one whom Arthit can see as his saviour. As soon as he got connected to Prae, he told her about Korean police arresting him and asked for help. Being as discreet as possible so that, Namtan or the officers don't get suspicious of him....where is the lawyer? He should had been here ages ago??....

"I am telling you Arthit, just accept me and you will be out in minutes", Arthit growls hearing the whispered words. He lifts his head, fixing his eyes at Namtan who is siting across him and tries his hardest to not jump and strangle the crazy woman. 

"Shut the fuck up!", the actor managed to get out through gritted teeth.  Namtan shrugs her shoulder at that, going back to sipping her coffee which is brough to her by her teethless dogs. At the moment both are inside the interrogation room.

"Where the fucking hell is -

Arthit stops mid cursing when the door to the bangs open and an aged constable peeks inside, ordering the actor to follow him. Leaving Namtan baffled. The actor jumps to his feet and hurries outside. Soon they reaches the office. The actor steps inside to find a lady dressed in black coat, conversing with the detective.

"Sir, Mr. Rojanapat is here"

If Arthit was waiting for a murderous look, he's in a surprise. The detective who was giving him stinky eyes few hours ago, addressed him with a smile, which is borderline creepy.

"Oh Mr. Rojanapat! You should had told us beforehand. Why go through all this trouble?? It's not a crime, you know!"

"Wh..what??? What the heck are you saying???", Arthit is confused. He gives a curious look to the lawyer who just gives back a smile which is nothing but curving of lips stiffly.

"Now now Mr. Rojanapat!! You don't need to pretend any more. We had taken in the statement, already. Just sign here and you are free to go", The actor befuddled at the turn of events, walks to the desk and signs at the requisite pages. He can ask about the whole deal later on. First he need to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Sincere apologies for my earlier behaviour. Don't worry about Ms. Warshona. She would be charged under false accusing and defaming you.", Arthit nods at the officer who is turning his colours more than a chamelon. Turning away, he starts towards the exit. Not eager to spend a second more at the station. But his steps falters hearing the detective," can I ask for an autograph?? My 8 years old daughter is a big fan of you".

"If it had not been about a little kid, I would had given him a middle finger instead of my autograph", the actor grumbled. The other person remains silent, not agreeing or disagreeing. Keeping her eyes staight to the road.

"Thank you so much for helping me out of here. By the way, what the officer was talking about inside", the actor asks, pointing towards the Seoul Police station.

"You don't need to be so humble Mr. Rojanapat. I was just doing what am paid for. And about your question, i guess you should ask your manager about it",the woman replied in a boring tone before bowing her head in greeting," well, now that my work is over, I should leave. Good night!", with that the young lawyer turns on her high heels and leaves a stunned Arthit on the roadside. Who jolted to present, when a car stops besides him, and a driver comes out of it. Greeting, he informs the actor about his flying details," Sir, Madam Prae has asked you to go directly to the airport. You have a flight scheduled to Bangkok in an hour"

The actor nods and gets into the car. Forgetting his train of questions and slumps in the back seat of the vehicle. It had been a very very long day for him. First Kongpob and then Nam. He is completely drained and just want to  go back to his comfy bed as soon as possible.

*********

Another filler

Sorry for updating after such a long time and even now, it's a filler only. I have the story planned but am lacking at the build up part, as you have noticed in all my stories. I am trying to improve it but things in real life is not helping my case at all. Along with that am lacking the motivation too.  And now with the lock down, things are really crazy in our region. So, you guys have to wait some more, before the next update.

4th May, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.2K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
96.5K 5.9K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
85.8K 4.7K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
77.9K 5.9K 34
One unfortunate meeting made Kong and Arthit to hate each other to the extent that they never want to see each other's face. What turn is their live...