Children of the God's(paused)

By edoan23

*Please Read The First Book Of The God Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 3] Series of Gods... More

Sneak Peek of Children of the God's
Chapter-1: The Beginning
Chapter-2:First Sense
Chapter-3: "This isn't Fair"
Chapter-4: The Book
Chapter-5: "That's Enough"
Chapter-6: "Lower World"
Chapter-7: Naked Girls
Chapter 11: No Pain No Gain
Chapter-9: Virgil's Weapon
Chapter 10: Bloodshed For The Angel
Chapter 12: Secrets Uncovered
Chapter 13: Stir with trouble
Chapter 14: Bad time for the Elders
Chapter 15: Enzo The Take-Over
Chapter-16: Training Day 1
Chapter-17: Training Day's
Chapter 18: Trust against Power
Chapter 19: Two Mates
Chapter 20: Challenged
Chapter 21: A Bloody Secret
Chapter 22: The Smell Of Death Itself
Chapter 23: Dance of a Life Time
Chapter 24: "Stay Away From. . ."
Chapter 25: Face-to-Face
Chapter 26: It's My Fault
Chapter 27: Reason With Brains
Chapter 28: New Contract
Chapter 29: Relaxation Goes Wrong
Chapter 30: A Burning Desire
Chapter 31: Damien Eyes
Chapter 32: The First Demon
Chapter 33: Reverse Rejection

Chapter-8: Faiths Mate

1.3K 75 8
By edoan23

Faith

Waking up in the morning, feeling no stress or getting up for training was exciting, plus I'm going on a date today. With Scott, the new Alpha of the Light Pack which is named after my mother.

First thing I did was take a nice hot shower, then got dressed. (Faiths outfit on side) After I got dressed, I blowed dry my hair, then braided it. I also put on lite makeup to make my eyes stand out.

Standing in front of the mirror, I smiled at my reflection.

I looked. . .different.

"So you're really going?" I spun around at the sound of my brother.

Virgil seemed upset, like his tone. He had a disappointed look on his face, I can see he was trying to hide it with a smile, but I saw it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Virgil rolled his eyes at me, making me realize he was not in the mood. Last night he said it was okay to go on this date, but now he seemed undecided.

"Is it about my date with Scott?" I questioned, trying to control myself for not lashing out at him if he said yes.

"No, that's not it." He looked down, not bothering to look up at me.

"Oh! Am I interrupting something?" I heard Chloe said appearing behind Virgil who shook his head.

"No. You didn't. Have a nice date with Scott." Virgil gave me a weird smile before walking around Chloe, leaving us alone.

"Is something wrong with him?" Chloe asked afraid.

"No, I think he's just not feeling well." I said scratching behind my neck. "So, uh, what are you here for?"

Chloe beamed up at me, clearly excited. "Scott is waiting down stairs for you." My eyes widen, quickly grabbing my brown handbag before dashing out of the room.

I made it to the first floor in matter of minutes.

Hearing two voices that I recognized, I stepped out of the corner, seeing Grandpa and Scott talking.

I cleared my throat, getting their attention quickly.

"Ah! Faith, just in time." Grandpa said, giving me a gentle smile.

My eyes landed on Scott who was dressed quite nice. He wore a tight blue shirt that showed his yummy abs and tacky pants, with black shoes.

"You look amazing." I blushed, rocking on my heels.

"You too." I said embarrassed.

"I like it when you blush. It's cute." I blushed even harder. "Shall we get going." He asked, holding his hand out.

I smiled, grasping his waiting hand.

We were about to leave the house when I heard his voice behind us.

"Scott." Scott turned around to my brother who had his arms crossed over his chest giving Scott this deadly look that can make anyone run, but Scott stood his ground. "Hurt my sister one time. I'll dig your own grave for you."

I glared at my brother who stared at Scott with this hate, something I don't see every day.

Scott on the other hand jut smiled at my brother, not affected by his evil glare. Which is surprising.

"I won't hurt her. I promise." Scott said as my brother nodded.

Virgil looked at me, giving me a small smile before heading back up stairs without another word.

"It seems you got my brothers blessings?" I whispered, still shocked and confused.

"I did." Scott said still staring at the same place where my brother once stood.

"Something the matter?" I asked worriedly.

Scott walked me out of the house, his grip on my hand tighten a little. "I don't want to sound weird or out of place, but I thought I saw your brothers eyes flash blue and not his brown eyes." I tensed up, fiddling with the end of my shirt.

"Are you sure?" I asked which Scott nodded, then glanced down at me.

"It was odd, but at the same time I felt like I wanted to submit to him which is impossible." I wanted to go back to my brother and beat the living crap out of him. "It's probably my imagination."

I nodded quickly, giving him a small smile.

We came to a black mustang. "Nice ride." I said which he laughed.

"I'm glad. Oh, let me." I smiled even more as he opened the door for me, letting me slip in.

"So, where are we going?" I said a bit excited.

Scott smirked, placing his index finger to his lips. "It's a secret."

I frowned. "I hate surprises though." It's true too.

"Well, tough luck." He said, starting the car before pulling out of the driveway.

"Let's play a game?" I said, looking over at him to see he was smiling at me.

"Sure. What game?" He asked, stopping at a stop sign.

"Twenty questions!" I said which he agreed. "I'll go first. Favorite color?"

"Green." I smiled. "My turn, what's your favorite color?" He asked, glancing over at me as the light turned green.

"Purple." I said, blushing a little. "Favorite food?"

Scott grinned, looking over at me with a crazy smile. "Steak! What's yours?" He asked, turning a corner.

"Chicken Alfredo! Favorite movie?" I asked, moving a piece of my hair away from my face as I waited.

"John Wick, great movie! Yours?" He asked, turning another corner.

"Jurassic Park! Favorite-." I was stopped when we came to a complete stop.

I looked out the window to see we parked at a café. "Wow." I said as Scott laughed at my reaction.

"Don't worry. This is part of my plan." I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car quickly.

We both walked up to the café, entering as a tiny girl came up to us, greeting us with a gentle smile. "Good afternoon. Table for two?" Scott nodded, and the girl walked us to a table near the window.

The tiny girl gave us our menu which had little things to order. "I'll be back in a few minutes." We nodded, then she left.

"So, tell me about yourself?" I asked, looking over the menu to see him already looking at me.

"Hm. Well, I graduated high school a year ago, plus the school for Alpha's. I have a sister named Daisy. I have parents of course. I like to dance as you saw at the party yesterday. I had a mate, but she died. I think that's all about me. I want to know you. So tell me about you and how you ended up at the Lights Pack?" He said, eyeing me.

The tiny girl came back before I can say anything. "So, what do you two want?" The girls voice was squeaky, annoying as hell.

"I want to sub sandwich with a water, please." Scott said, giving her the menu. The girl nodded, turning to me.

"The same, but I'll take a coke." I said and she smiled.

"Alright, it'll be out soon." She left after that while taking my menu.

"Now, please tell me about yourself." Scott asked, eyeing me closely.

"Well, I'm the granddaughter of Zach. I live far away from here. I have a brother which you met yesterday at the party and today. I'm human of course since I know you are a werewolf. I'm great with any weapon, and I like to go hiking." I smiled to myself.

"So, you really are a Reed?" He asked, leaning forward on the table.

Confused, I asked, "What's wrong being a Reed?"

Scott laughed nervously. He was about to speak when our food came. "Enjoy." The tiny girl said before walking away.

"Continue, please." I said as I began to eat.

"Well, I heard that the ones who are the Reeds are very rich, and are very powerful since it was a rumor that the Reeds are Gods. I heard that Zach had a son named Hope which Zach talks about all the time. Zach says that his son is very powerful, almost like a God, but he doesn't say it though. Plus I heard he had two mates, but I'm not sure. I'm just saying that I never met a Reed, and I'm just surprised that your one. I thought you would be spoiled and a snob." He spoke as if I was a disease.

I stood up, glaring at the boy who really made me angry.

"How dare you say that about. . .about my family. Yes, we are a Reed, but that doesn't mean the rumors are true. My brother and I came down here to enjoy and have fun, meet new people. I guess I was wrong about that part." I spat, leaving him there, stunned.

I left the café quickly, running away.

I felt so. . .so disappointed. It's true we are rich, and Gods, but I don't want to people to think we're horrible and spoiled.

I finally came to a small jog, and I realized I had entered the forest. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, then started to head back towards the pack house.

I was to in thought that I didn't realize I came to a beautiful lake. It was breath taking. I realized this was the same lake that took place the battle between my mom and Marcus, also the battle with my dad and the same person that my mom almost defeated.

I let my hair out of the braid I had and let the wind relax me. I went to the edge of lake, and looked at my reflection. I looked the same as always.

I have my mothers bluish-green eyes, and pure white hair like my fathers.

Suddenly, I heard a twig snap. I spun around, my eyes going wide.

There, not far from me was a man that is dressed in armor of leather. His whole head and face was covered expect the eyes. I could see he has two weapons perched on his back, and other weapons wrapped around his waist.

He grasped the handle of one of his weapons, unsheathing it quickly. I started to panic, my body telling me to run, but my mind was telling me to stay put.

I took a deep breath, standing tall as I stared at the masked man. I wanted to let my power show, but I knew that will only get worse. He wasn't human.

He took a step forward making me take a step forward as well.

Suddenly the wind picked up, the smell of burning flesh and the fragrance of flowers filled my nose, but another smell was in it. I just couldn't figure out what.

Next thing I know, we were both standing in front of each other. That's when I saw his eyes, they were gold.

Beautiful.

I don't know why I was feeling like this, my body was itching to touch him.

My own mind was fuzzy.

I looked at him closely, he must be very musclier under this armor. My eyes glanced at his weapon of choice. It was a Kanata blade.

I looked back up to see he was doing the same to me.

With courage, I slowly reached up. I was so close to touch him when I heard a vicious growl.

I dropped my hand and turned around, seeing a black wolf. My eyes widen as I saw its eyes, they were red, but that's not what frighten me more. It was its aura. It dark, and evil, the same aura that biker rogue had when Virgil and I went to Riverwood. Also it had black saliva coming out of its mouth.

It's eyes were really focused on me since my scent was human.

I watched as the rogue wolf ran at me before lunging for my throat. I was about to let my powerful out, but everything around me became a blur.

I realized I was picked up by someone, then I was pushed behind by the armored guy who was pointing his weapon at the rogue who was baring its teeth.

I gasped as the wolf lunge at us, but the mystery guy moved quickly. He left my side as he went for an attack. My eyes focused on the guy who moved like the breeze; smooth and quick.

It was over quickly, but something was different as the rogue wolf started to burn, then turned to ash.

The mystery guy sheathed his sword back, then turned to me. His eyes watching me closely.

I started walking to him again till I was in front of him.

Finally, I spoke. "Are. . .are you alright?" I whispered.

I watched as his body tensed up, his gaze making me uncomfortable.

In response, he nodded. His eyes glowing a little.

What is this feeling?

My heart wants to explode. Its beating rapidly.

I want to touch him!

So bad.

Faith! Where are you?! My head turned in the direction of Virgil's voice.

I turned back to mystery guy, but he was gone.

My gaze caught something on the ground.

Confused, I leaned down, picking up a necklace with a ying and yang strapped to it.

I looked up, glancing around me.

Did he left this on purpose?

Or did he drop it on accident?

I quickly put it in my pocket, then left quickly.

All the way home, I couldn't get the guy out of my head even though I didn't know him. His golden eyes were also stuck in my mind and how tall he was.

My heart was beating like crazy.

Something I'm not used too.

I smiled, looking behind me. I was quite far now, but for some reason I wanted to go back. I know I can't do that though.

Faith! Answer me! I frowned at my brothers voice.

I'm fine, I just got distracted. I said as I started to walk again.

I've been worried sick! When Scott came back without you, I freak! He explained what happened and we talked like men. Let's just say he won't be able to talk to you straight. I growled at my brothers words.

You didn't have to do that! I pretty much screamed in his mind.

Ah! Don't scream at me. He said which I can imagine him rubbing his head.

Oh, and by the way. When we were about to leave the house and you spoke to Scott, he said he saw your eyes change to blue. We almost got busted because of you. Remember what mom told us. We can't show ourselves, but you pretty much did! I stopped in the middle of the forest, noticing I had made it back at the pack house.

Faith I-. I blocked my brother, then headed towards the house.

I was about to open the door when it opened itself, and Scott came out. Scott stood there shocked, completely surprised.

"Hey Scott." I said awkwardly.

He looked away which I can tell he was upset.

Taking a breath, I spoke, "Listen Scott, I'm sorry what happened at the café. I was just upset about the rumors. I really feel horrible about this, and I hope you can forgive me."

Scott stared at me as I finished, then nodded. "I'm also sorry. I asked you out and I said those horrible things. Plus, I don't think this will work out. So, can we just be friends?" I smiled at that.

"Of course. Oh, I'm sorry about my brother, he's very protective of me." I said while placing my hand on his arm.

"It's alright. I do to with my sister as well." We both smiled and headed back inside, but before I went I look behind me.

The forest was quiet, the breeze was gentle, and the smell was different than before.

Confused, I glanced around, but I didn't see anything out of place.

My hand went to my pocket, feeling the necklace inside.

What's this strange feeling that is making my chest tight?

I feel somewhat lonely.

Could this be?

Wait, I should've known this!

That guy, was my mate!

I felt like I just died, then reborn. I felt alive!

"Virgil!" I shouted, running into the house that is now filled with pack members.

I can't believe it!

I found my mate!

Unknown

That feeling.

That strange feeling when you meet someone that is a different gender, a female.

Also when your soulless heart throbs when you see that person leave.

That is how I felt when I saw that girl with pure white hair, something I never see everyday.

I don't understand why I didn't kill her. It's a rule of the Dark World that if we meet any human or supernatural creature that we must kill it.

But why didn't I kill her.

She was human of course, but her scent was off.

Her scent was lavender and this bitter smell of salt.

My mind was to busy thinking about that girl that I just realized my charm was missing.

Don't tell me.

I searched my pockets but got nothing, I dropped it when I fought that Dark World wolf.

I looked around, I wanted to hit something because that charm was the only thing that my mother gave me before she died, or should I say banished from the Dark World.

I don't know why though. My father says she betrayed us, and she was kicked out.

I sighed, leaning against the tree as I tried to calm down.

This means that girl might've found it.

I hope she keeps it safe.

Looking around one more time, I started heading back towards where my sister is since she was injured by those's demons.

The God's of Valhalla.
__________________________
Picture: Faiths outfit
Comment -Still need a girls name!!
-Were ya surprised that Faith was the first to find her mate?!

Follow
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 129 22
I learnt that there was something black inside everyone’s soul, but most of them had it buried deep within. Almost everyone — including me — preferre...
9.2M 192K 23
*BOOK FOUR* (Can be read as standalone) (OFFICAL PREVIEW FOR THE PUBLISHED NOVEL NOW ON AMAZON!) *Completed* *** In a small town where no one leave...
557K 26.4K 32
[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 1] {Currently being rewritten; to be removed.} This book is part of a series and must be read in a specific labeled order. P...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...