THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION

3.8K 194 334
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»——⍟——««

CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION

月が綺麗ですね | tsuki ga kirei desu ne translates to “The moon is beautiful, isn't it?” This phrase is a more poetic way of saying I love you.

»»——⍟——««

You flutter your eyes open, you look around to see yourself in your bed, draped in your fluffy blanket, the moon was still up so you assume it's the middle of the night.

Techno was nowhere to be seen, you guessed that he already left. You yawned and sat up, looking at your nightstand to see karl's book.

You stood up, you noticed that you're still on your daytime clothes so you quickly changed to your nightgown to at least feel comfortable.

You then exited your room and to your library, you snatched a few books about the nether and the stronghold before going back to your room to read.

You plopped down on your bed, you made sure to open your balcony door to let the moon shine down on your room, making it lighter.

You opened one of the books and started reading, minutes passed by and soon, it was hours. The bags under your eyes thickened as you stayed up for another hour.

When you saw the sun peeking over the horizon you quickly put a bookmark on the book you're currently reading and put it on your nightstand along with karl's book.

You then laid back down, closing your eyes and almost immediately, you fell asleep.

»»——⍟——««

You woke up when a maid knocked on your door, saying your father needs to talk to you. So with that, you quickly took a bath and changed to a more formal clothes.

You put on a light make up to hide your dark bags under your eyes and to also hide the faint Hickey on your neck, it's a good thing that the hickey is slowly fading away now.

After that, you went out to go meet your father in his office, you knocked on his door and you heard a faint 'come in' behind the door.

You opened the door and walked in, sitting on the chair that was displayed before his table. Making it look like a meeting.

Your father was dead serious, his brown orbs held stress in them and you can't help but worry for his health. Has he eaten? Is he taking care of himself?

"Y/N." He spoke.

"Yes, Father?" You said.

He sighed, taking a deep breathe before exhaling. He then looked at you dead serious in the eyes.

"Your mother's condition is getting worse."

Your eyes watered a little before you blinked the tears away, you looked down. "I know, father." You said.

"She woke up earlier."

Now this catched your attention. You looked up at him, motioning for him to continue.

"She can barely talk, she said something to me before she went to sleep again."

Your father looked down at his table and sighed, you raised an eyebrow.

"What did she said?" You asked, eager to know.

"She said she'll be passing the throne to you soon, she wanted you to be ready and prepared." He said.

You don't have a problem about being a Queen, being a queen means you have all power. With that power, you'll use that to protect your people and your loved ones.

"I don't see a problem with that."

You smiled, trying to light up the mood, if that's what your mother's want then you'll fulfill it.

"Y/N, you don't get it, do you?"

Your father gave you a worried look and you only tilted your head, raising an eyebrow to what he's saying.

"In order to be a Queen, you need a King to be there to support you."

The room fell quiet, your E/C eyes looking at your father's brown orbs. After a minute of silence with no replied, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know, I know that it's hard to take all that information in. Don't worry, take your time." He said, flashing you a faint smile.

You didn't replied, still thinking about it. Sure, being a queen is not that easy. You know that but you also know that a Queen needs a King. You just didn't expect to have a relationship at a young age.

You still have so much that you wanted to do, you wanted to explore the world, the dimensions that you can go to, buy things you haven't bought yet, you want to do those things and it might not come true because of this whole curse thing.

You Shook your head, are you really thinking of your future right now? You're mother is currently bedridden and you want to help her. You'll have to set your future aside first if you want to help her.

"I'll think about it." You said.

With that, he smiled and dismissed you. You quickly speed walked towards the garden, it's where you spent your time alone to think or to just relax.

You entered the gigantic garden, the fresh breeze of nature danced around you as you looked at the blooming colorful flowers that's planted on the grassy ground, the little pond that's set to the side where the fishes swims, it's good to see them.

As you were about to sit down on the bench you usually sit, you saw someone already sitting there. Their shoulders went up and dow, sniffs and sobs can be heard from her.

Upon further inspection, you noticed she wore the maid uniform. You quickly walked towards her, wanting to know what's wrong.

You stood behind her and put a hand to her shoulder which she flinched at. She slowly looked at you, her green orbs was filled with tears and her nose was a little red. Her brown hair reached to her shoulder blades was a mess, she have these light freckles on his skin, you noticed the bags under her eyes as well.

"Hey." You said, flashing her a worried face.

She quickly stood up and bowed down, wiping her tears away as she does so. "P-princess! Is there something you need?" She asked.

You Shook your head and walked around to sit at the bench, "what's wrong?" You get straight to the point and also made her sit down on the bench beside you.

"It's nothing, just had a rough day that's all." She tried to hide the tears that dared to fall with a smile.

"I don't think that's the reason, please tell me what's wrong." You said, rubbing her back. She can't hold it anymore and she started breaking down again.

She looked down, her brown locks hiding her teary face. "I-" she started, hiccuping as she speak.

"I have something to confess." She said.

You tilted your head a little, she then wiped her tears and looked at you again. She was unbelievably pretty, even though she don't wear or use makeup, she still look beautiful.

"What is it? Feel free to vent out to me, I'm listening." You gave her a reassuring smile.

She looked at you for a second, of course she can't stay mad at you. Your kind attitude, your beauty, your talent and your skills, it's obvious she's no match for you.

After all, she's just a mere maid.

"I suppose you already know that Prince technoblade drank a love potion in accident right?" She started.

You raised an eyebrow, of course they'll know about these stuff, everything that happen in the castle was always the talk of the maid and butlers.

You nodded your head, "About that.." She trailed off, looking down.

"I'm the one who put the love potion."

The whole conversation went quiet, the singing of the birds and the gentle breeze of air was the only thing that made a sound at the tense atmosphere.

"P-please! I did because there's no way for him to notice me! I know the consequences and yet I still did it! I u-understand if you can't forgive me, after all I used an illegal item that's forbidden to use in this land."

She rambled out, stuttering as she speak. Your gaze burned to her skull as she felt the tears trickling down to her face.

"I- I fell in love with someone who doesn't even know I exist nor acknowledge my existence. After all, I'm just a mere maid. He's a Prince who grew up with royalty, of course we're no match for each other."

She then looked at you in the eyes, she's s crying but she wiped her tears away, looking at you with a serious face.

"I am ready to accept whatever punishment you are about to give me."

Finally, you sighed. You looked at her with a smile which she was surprised at.

"I'm glad to hear you confess your own mistake."

You paused, for some reason, your smile gives her the creeps.

"But may I ask, where did you get that love potion?"

Your question made her stiff. She quickly regained her posture and spoke.

"A witch made a deal with me, it was the same witch from the masquerade ball. She said if I fail to make Prince technoblade drink the love potion, she'll take my spirit in three days."

She explained, you looked at her in disbelief. Three days? The potion started at the ball, which means this is her last day.

"That's today right?" You asked.

She nodded, you raised an eyebrow. "So today's your last day?" You asked, she nodded.

"She'll come here at night-time to collect my soul. I'm sure there's still time to accept your punishment."

Death is waiting for her doorstep and yet she still agree to take your punishment?

Wait... The witch will come here at night-time? The events of what happened at the masquerade ball flashes in your mind, the image of your mother laying in bed, fighting of her life, flashes in your mind too.

Suddenly, all the anger and rage came flushing back at your veins at the mention of the wicked witch.

Your mind stopped thinking for a moment, if you help her then you might have a chance of meeting the witch again.

If not, you can always go to the long way which is killing the dragon and bringing it's blood to your mother.

But still, if you did not help her, an innocent life will be taken just by her clumsiness. Though, she did do something illegal.

But still, someone don't deserve to die just because they fell in love with someone who doesn't love them back, they can always change.

Time is ticking, you have a choice to make.

A. Help Fiona and confront the witch.

B. Don't help Fiona and report her mistake to your father.

Y'all might think I'm making the choices too easy for you to decide but trust me, each choices will have different ending ;)

Also!! I need y'all help :')

I just wanna ask, who in the dream team is your favorite? Except for all of them, who's your favorite?

You guys will see why at the next chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)