THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION

4K 232 318
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION

»»--⍟--««

This chapter is all about fluff for now :D so no choices will be put at the end of the chapter <3

Also short chapter sorry :')

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. CLOSE THE BOOK.

»»--⍟--««

Without any second thoughts, you slammed the book shut. You didn't even know that you're trembling and shaking, You released a breathe you didn't know you were holding.

You sighed out, Is this fine? Heck, is this even real? Something tells you if you continue something bad will happen, so you trust your guts for now. You did not open the book and set it to your nightstand.

You sighed again, still sweating. You looked at the mirror that's on the wall, your face held stress in them. For the pass few days, it's been hectic. The black forest, the masquerade attack, and now this whole love potion thing.

Not to forget your mother is currently bedridden, everything just sucks right now. You just want to rest but you knew you need to act fast if you want to save your mother.

You don't even know when this curse will last, but from what you've read, it said that you managed to save your mother. But why, why does something feel not right?

You shake the feelings away, sighing once again before standing up and walking closer to the mirror. You unbuttoned a few buttons of your clothe and looked at the faint Hickey at your neck.

It was faint because it was covered in make up, which you were thankful of. Damn, make up does really go far. Good thing your master taught you how to use those.

It's now afternoon, you've been reading books about the nether that you have snatched from your library since if you want to go kill the dragon, you'll need hell of a stuff to go there.

A knock on your door interrupted your reading as you look at the door. You stood up from your sitting position which is on your balcony, you trudge towards the door and opened it, expecting a maid or a butler.

You were shocked to see a certain pinkette standing outside your room, the events that happened last night came to your head and your cheeks was immediately tinted with pink blush.

As you were about to close the door he put a foot on the little gap that he managed to see, "wait!-" he trailed off, pushing himself inside.

"What do you want?" You said, trying to hide your blush which did nothing since your hair was braided.

He put a hand to the gap to try to widen the gap between you and him so he can see your face more clearly.

"I want to say sorry."

You stopped trying to close the door and looked at him with a serious look on your face, it's as if you're observing him to see if he's lying or not.

"Why are you here? I thought you guys left earlier." You dodged his apology.

"I told them I left something." He said.

You sighed, letting go of your door and letting him in. You stepped aside and he went inside, you then closed the door.

As you were about to say something, he grabbed both of your hands and held them in his, his face was formed in a more worried expression.

"I'm so sorry about last night, As you know I am under a potion so I don't know what I'm thinking that time. I'm so sorry." He rambled.

He's right, he is indeed under a potion which he can't control. You can't blame him, who would put a love potion in his drink anyways? What's their problem?

You sighed and give him a faint smile to reassure him that it's alright. "It's fine. I understand." You said.

He sighed in relief and relaxes his tensed muscles, "Do you mind if I stay here for a few more hours?" He asked, basically asking if he can hang out with you.

Even though he wanted to be on your side at the moment, he don't want to admit that so he used this opportunity to hide it. You only nodded, you've been reading for a few hours, you could use some company.

"Sure." You said, smiling at him.

Silence then enveloped the two of you, him just staring at you and admiring your beauty while you look away, obviously uncomfortable.

"You can let go now."

You motioned for his hands that's still holding your small ones, he hesitated for a moment before putting your hands down.

You grabbed another chair and went to your balcony, him following you close behind. You put the chair beside you and you picked up your book.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked, looking at your book.

"I found the cure to my mom's curse." You said, seriousness laced your voice.

"Really? What is the cure?" He then sat down on the other chair.

"The dragon's blood. I found it in karl's bo-" you trailed off, quickly covering your mouth.

You don't even know if his book is meant to share with anyone, he just lend it to you without an explanation which confused you.

"Karl's what?" He repeated, now curious.

"On karl's library. Y'know? The owner of the library on my town." You quickly covered up.

"Oh, that's good news then. What's your next move?" He asked.

"I'm learning more about the nether, I heard that in order to go to the stronghold you'll have to go to the nether first." You said, grabbing your book.

You then opened the book, "I can help you, I venture a lot in the nether anyways." You then turned to him with amazement in your eyes.

"Really?" You asked, feeling jealous already since you've always wanted to go there.

"Yeah, here, let me teach you about the mobs there." He grabbed the book from your hand and started explaining the mobs's loots and on how many damage it deals with you.

"-you'll need a lot of blaze rods, you can get them from the blaze which rests in the fortress." He explained.

You sweat a little, "this isn't really necessary y'know.." You trailed off.

You found yourself on his lap, your back touching his chest as he shows you the difference of the mobs on the nether.

He went quiet for a minute before flipping the page again, "So the ghast can throw fireballs at you, better avoid those. You can fire their fireballs back at them if you have the chance, and this one can-" and off he go with his rambling.

He leaned on your shoulder and put his chin on your shoulder then started explaining you how to find the fortress and what mobs lives there.

While explaining, something caught his eyes. He looked at your neck to see a faint bruise, it did not look like it hurts but it's still visible.

'Wait...' His mind darted to what happened last night and then looked back at your neck. His face then twists into a proud look, "Techno?" You called out.

"Yeah?" He spoke.

"Who do you think put the love potion in your drink?" You suddenly asked.

"I don't know, but whoever they are, they're a douchebag for doing that." He said, gripping the book in his hand.

"But thanks to them I'm able to see your beauty." He whispered in your ear.

You rolled your eyes, not falling for his compliments again. "Remember you're in a spell. You won't even probably say that if you're out of the spell." You said, chuckling.

He tightened his hold on your waist and bring you closer to his chest. "Oh come on now, you know that's not true." You chuckled, "I mean, yeah sure you probably would say that if you're out of the spell but I bet you'll mean it as a friendly compliment." You said.

He then buried his face on your neck, enjoying your company. He didn't answered your retort and only hummed, slowly closing the book and putting it to the other chair.

You stiffened lightly, feeling his hot breathe on your neck. Your mind darted to the night where he...you know the whole thing.

So you struggled abit in his hold, "Techno-" you said as you were about to stand up, to your surprise he held you tighter and pushed his face more into your neck, inhaling your perfume scent.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He murmured on your neck.

You stopped moving and let him snuggle on you, once your sure he won't do anything that'll Cross the line, you relaxed yourself and eventually slumped your body on his chest.

He probably won't let go of you any time soon, might as well get comfortable.

Techno did not know why, well he probably knows why but he can't help but wonder, what does love feels like? It's been so long since he had loved someone.

From what he remembers, the last time he loved someone was an animal. It was a horse, sadly it died during one of his wars with dream.

Why does others like the feeling of love? What's so special about it? Does it affects your life? In his opinion it's only a disturbance for his life.

He felt you snuggle closer to his chest, this simple action made the butterflies in his stomach flutters. He hate to lie but, he loves the feeling.

He ignored the butterflies that's currently fluttering in his stomach and he held you close to him, as if he's scared you'll disappear the moment he let go of you.

The two of you didn't noticed but, the sunset is already going down the horizon. The clouds were in a mix of color orange, blue and pink. It was a beautiful sight to see.

Soon, it was night time. The moon shines brightly on top of the sky, lighting up the dark surroundings.

Techno peeked his eyes open and looked at the moon, his eyes sparkled with amazement.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

AYYEEE FLUFF CHAPTER POG :D

Also, Alexandra will be making her appearance on the next chapter! (Or not-)

Holy shit y'all r speed running this book, last time I checked were still at 4K reads and now were at 6K 👁️👄👁️

But srsly tho, thank you all so much for voting and reading this book! I appreciated it so much!

Don't forget to drink water today :D eat healthy foods and be yourself :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...
425K 11.8K 63
tommyinnit Angst (requests are open!!)
43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
62 29 20
Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo are on their own. They meet some new friends, but quickly get tied into a story they don't want.