Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... More

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 47~

1.3K 86 6
By youngNfreeAstronAut

Hyunjin's POV

What was that question for? I couldn't help but to blush and I think she noticed, but she was blushing too.

Yeah, we had the same dream. Kind of wishing it wasn't a dream though.

I took her plate and put it in the microwave while she went for the phone, so it wouldn't get cold. 2 minutes later, I hear the door.

"Wow you sure are fast." I said out loud.

"You wish."

I stood still, waiting to see who it was, because that wasn't my voice, it was a girl's.

"Eunbi..."

"Oh so you know who I am? Perfect." She smirked. I forgot I'm on Aeri's body for a second, and said her name, damn it.

"Get out of my house."

"Not untill I make things clear for you, love."

"What do you want?"

"I know Hyunjin's here. I saw him."

"So?"

"Do you not know he's marrying me?"

"Everyone knows. What's your point?"

She chuckled annoyed, "Stay away from him, do you understand?"

Who does she think she is, coming into Aeri's house and treating her like that.

"Sure."

"I'm serious."

"I said sure."

She came closer to me, way too close.

"Listen, bitch. He's marrying me, our relationship is for the company's sake, I'm actually somebody important to his life and future, you're a nobody, you have nothing to offer to him, and he doesn't even like you now, so you better stay out of his life, you can't change nor stop our marriage."

Who's the real bitch. Eunbi's presence always bothered me, and for her to come into Aeri's house just like that to threaten her with lies and more lies, made me hate her even more; and she has the audacity to insinuate I like her instead, how lame.

"Get out of my house, right now."

"It's okay, don't be scared of me, my father is the one you should be scared of, I'm sure you don't want anything happening to your parents, do you?"

"You sure you wanna keep talking? I don't think your daddy would be thrilled to hear your voice saying these things, do you? Don't make me repeat, get out the fuck out of my house, right now."

She eyed me suspiciously scared, she actually believed I could be recording her, so she started to back out untill she turned and left.

She actually threatened her and her parents? I can't marry this girl.

I'm actually glad this happened to me and not Aeri, this could be a reason to at least postpone the marriage.

Now that I think of it, Aeri has now been gone for a while. I wanted to look for her, but if Eunbi was still around, that wasn't a great idea. The only thing I could do was just wait for her.

Aeri's POV

As soon as the man left from the hallway, I carefully made my way to the door. I prayed no one would see and stop me, I had to reach Hyunjin as quickly as possible.

As soon as I got out of the house, I ran faster than ever, and just as I was getting closer, a saw a girl leaving my house. I slowed my pace, but kept going, she got in a car and left, and I was almost in my door.

"Hyunjin!"

"Aeri!" He stood up from the table.

"What took you so long?" He asked me. I suddenly felt dizzy again, and I knew what that was.

"You felt that?" He asked me, with his own voice.

"Yup, we're back." I had my eyes closed, trying not to fall. My head was hurting a lot, but that wasn't important, not even the switch. I had to tell him what I heard, his life was at risk.

"Hyunjin." I opened my eyes and grabbed his coat. "This is bad, you need to listen to me carefully."

"What's wrong?" He sat on a chair, still rubbing his head with his hands.

"You have to believe what I'm about to tell you, okay?"

"Aeri, you're scaring me-"

"It's horrible, but you need to know."

"Tell me already, Aeri!"

"I went for the phone, and while in your room, I overheard a conversation between your father and a man named Beom So."

"Eunbi's father. No wonder she's here."

"She was here?" It made sense, that was probably the girl.

"I made her leave."

"That's not important anyways. The thing is, I heard your father and the man." I grabbed his hands. What I was about to tell him was all horrible news.

"Everything was settled."

"Uh... yeah our marriage was settled in dee-"

"No, Hyunjin, you're in danger, you can't marry her."

"Aeri, I told you I-"

"Listen to me!" I raised my voice, he just looked at me startled, and nodded.

"That man is planning on killing you as soon as you marry that girl!"

"W-what?"

"He said he'd make it look like an accident, and that girl knows it. They arranged the marriage and business with your father so they could eventually own everything. If you marry her, eventually yours will be hers."

"Aeri, are you sure about thi-"

"Why would I lie?" It angered me he hesitated, but I guess it's part of the shock? I don't know.

"That means... my father is in danger too?"

Right... his father.

"Hyunjin..."

"What?"

"Your father..."

"My father what, Aeri? You're seriously freaking me out more than I already am!"

"I heard Beom So's conversation with someone on the phone, but before that I heard a conversation he had with your father."

I didn't think it'd be so hard to tell him. I thought I'd just burst everything out to him, but I couldn't find the right words, he'd be devastated. I took a deep breath and just let it out.

"You father also set you a trap. Everything was planned, the company abroad, you leaving... your mom..."

"My mom...What?"

"Hyunjin, how did you find out your mom passed away?"

"My uncle called me, he said she was ill for some time and eventually passed."

"He lied."

"What?"

"They lied to you, Hyunjin."

"What do you mean?"

"Your mother...she's still alive."

He stood up abruptly, his eyes were immediately watering, he had a painful look, but he didn't let go of my hands at all."

"H-how do you k-know?" I could tell he was trying his best not to burst into tears, but it was hard for him.

"Your father said he told you "fake news", so you would cooperate with him. Seems like your mom had other plans for the company, but that wasn't beneficiary for him. I don't know how did he manage to take over instead of her, but he said she's still alive."

His tears were now everywhere, and eventually collapsed to the floor. I ran to him immediately and held him in my arms. More than ever, I wanted to be there for him, I wanted him to lean on me.

"It's okay, it's okay, we'll sort this out." I caressed his hair, he held on me tighter. I felt horrible too, his life was constant lies and bad news.

"I don't understand" he sobbed. "My uncle told me she passed away, her own brother. How could he betray her like that?"

"We'll have to figure that out."

"I'll do it now."

"Wait, wait, Hyunjin. Let's not rush things, we have to move carefully."

"No, Aeri. I'm tired of always being quiet without doing anything.

I'm calling him now."

I handed him his phone, he dialed his uncle immediately.

A/n: Hello! I'm sorry if this chapter was boring!😭 also, I'm planning on doing a bonus chapter when I finish the book, it's a different bonus chapter, I hope you guys like it, you'll see!

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for so much support, Vantage already hit 2K! I'm so happy! Thank you so so so much, for giving my book a chance🧡 Please Vote and share with others!

Have a great weekend, thank you so much!🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3K 40
Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on your...
3.9K 289 14
Felix found his soulmate Hyunjin in high school.. going through thick and thin..their love got stronger but there was one problem... Felix despises l...
54K 1.5K 52
"We're just a couple of besties" they said. But are they really? - • Hyunjin x fem oc • First book • swear words contained in some chapters •it ge...
12.7K 1.2K 26
#19 - kookv - april 25,2024 Jungkook( a doting father) and his six-year-old daughter Jieun's lives alter when Kim Taehyung befriends them and empathi...