THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED

4.3K 210 847
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. CONTINUE SEARCHING.

»»--⍟--««

TW! We gettin a lil freaky ;)
Also language are a bit over the board.

You've been warned!

»»--⍟--««

You turned to him and sighed, "I can't, techno. My mother's in danger, I have to act fast." You responded before getting into work again.

"If you say so." He said before walking besides you and started skimming through the books too.

You turned the pages of the book you're currently holding before peeking at technoblade. He was holding a book and skimming the pages too.

"What are you doing?" You asked, taking your eyes off of the book.

"Helping you." He just said and continued to skim through the pages.

"You don't have to, I got this." You said before looking back at the book.

"The bags under your eyes proves it all." He responded, turning the page.

You sighed before throwing the book on the table, knocking another stack of books that's resting in there, resulting them going to the ground which is filled with books too.

"Suit yourself." You said, grabbing another book.

He didn't replied but also grabbed another book. The two of you spent hours in the library, tossing the books you find useless. The section you were almost out of books.

It's now 4 in the morning, still no hint. You sighed, your shoulders slumping as you grab another book. Skimming through it, you can feel your eyes betray you as they slowly close down.

Your head nods back and forth as you try to keep your vision awake, to no avail, your eyes kept closing. You then sighed, tossing the book to the ground as you head to the door.

"Where are you going?" Techno spoke, dropping the book he just finished reading.

"I'm making a coffee, do you want some?" You turn to him.

He then Shook his head, you took this as a no but stopped midway on opening the door when you saw him approached you.

"I can go get it myself." You said, thinking that he might follow you.

He stopped infront of you, a little bit too close if you'd say. Your back pressed against the wooden door as you try to give some space between you and him.

Before you can say anything, he put his hand under your legs and another to your back. He pushed open the doors and walked through the empty hallway.

You yelped in response, quickly putting your hands on his neck for support. Realizing what you just did, you immediately punched his chest lightly.

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" You whispered yell. Even though there's no one one the hallway but you and him, you can't help but whisper.

He didn't replied and instead, he opened a door that you didn't even know was open and slipped inside in with you, he close the door with his legs.

You looked around the room to see the familiar (F/C) wallpaper on the walls. It was your room, wait... How did he know where your room was?

He neared the bed and plopped you down in it, him hovering on top of you, his hands were on either sides of your head.

You tried to stand up but noticed him ontop of you so you immediately laid back down to avoid any awkward moment happening, even though it's already awkward to you.

"Techno, I'm not tired! I'm fine, let's go back to the libra-" as you were about to finish your sentences, he drapped a fluffly blanket ontop of you and him.

"I'm tired..." He mumbled and snakes his hands to your waist and held you closer, snuggling to your neck.

You blushed in embarrassment and from the skin contact, you tried pushing him off but to no avail, he did not unlatched himself off of you.

"You can sleep here, I'll go back to the library." You said, almost stuttering.

You grabbed both of his shoulder and to your suprise, he unlatched himself to you and just hovered above you. His ruby eyes staring at your E/C eyes.

"You can sleep here-"

"Your eyes are beautiful."

A minute of silent was all you need to process what he just said, is that a compliment? Why?

"Uh, thank you?" You said, more sounded like you were questioning him.

He leaned closer and you immediately pressed your head more against the fluffy mattress to avoid any skin contact on your face and his.

He leaned on your neck, his hot breathe tickling your exposed neck. You tried to hide your neck but he snuggled close to your neck.

"T-technoblade" you called out.

"Yes?" He asked, not breaking from your neck.

Meanwhile, the voices in his head were going crazy. No, it's not the usual 'Blood for the blood god' and 'E' and 'One of us'. No, it's not those.

Instead, the voices were pressuring him to mark you. He was trying hard to contain himself and refused to listen to the voices, something felt not right about this.

The voices had been quiet for the past few days when he's with you. Something that didn't go unnoticed by techno, whenever he's with you, the voices seems to calm down. They seems to behave.

It's actually the first time In a while the voices started speaking again, and he's shocked that they're pressuring him to mark you. He didn't understand why.

Suddenly, you felt a sudden lick to your neck. You yelped in surprise, it gave you goosebumps and you did not like it one bit.

"Techno!" You tried calling out to him, pushing your hands to his chest to push him away.

Another lick and he kissed the spot he just licked. He kissed, licked and suck on it. The hair on the back of your neck stood up and you put more pressure on pushing him away.

You felt him open his mouth and you felt sharp canines poking your skin. You gasped and quickly punched his chest in which made him yelped in surprise and retreated away from your neck.

You quickly sat up and backed away, your back hitting the head of the bed. You glared at techno, your face is still a blushing mess but that's because of the embarassment. Anyone who got in that situation would probably do the same.

"What is wrong with you?!" You exclaimed, not trying to be quiet anymore.

You put a hand to your neck, the feeling of his fangs poking your skin send goosebumps to your skin. He stared at you for a good minute before seemingly snapping from a trance.

"You've been acting weird lately, did you eat something bad?" You said, still glaring at him.

Before he can even respond, you interrupted him. "Get out! Get out of my room!" You yelled, pointing at your door.

His face twitched into a more hurt expression as his eyes widened a little bit, he opened his mouth to speak but immediately got interrupted.

"Y/N-" he tried inching closer but you just compressed yourself in the headboard even more, "Get out or I'm gonna call the guards!" You yelled out.

With that, he sighed and his shoulders slumped. Standing up and going for the door, he opened it and paused. "I'm sorry." He said before shutting the door close.

You stared at the door for a minute, still bewildered at what just happened. You looked at your balcony to see the sun peeking out of tbe horizon.

You sighed, it's already day time? You didn't even realized it. You then dismissed tbe thought and laid down on your bed, better to sleep than nothing.

»»--⍟--««

The next day your father decided to call the best doctor in town go get you guys checked up even though y'all did not fight during the ball.

The doctor your father got was a well known mage and healer, meaning that he'll be able to detect if something's wrong in any minute.

You groaned in your bed, standing up as you stretched. A maid came in earlier and said that your father is calling you in the living room along with your friends.

You got bathed and chose your clothes for the day, you look at yourself in the mirror that's hanging in the wall. Your hair is still wet and your skin is a bit damped.

You looked at your neck where techno had kissed, your eyes widened to see a slight purplish bruise on your neck. You bring a hand to touch it.

That motherfukcer gave you a motherfucking hickey. Your mouth fell agape as you examined the hickey on your neck, you already know what you're gonna wear.

You pushed the collar abit more upward and it covered the hickey. You also put some make up on the hickey so that if someone managed to see it you're good.

You wore combat boots even though you'll be just staying in the castle all day long. You also put a slight make up on so that your bags won't be noticable.

You tied your hair into a braid and with that, you go off to the living room. You opened the grand doors of your room doors and walked down the hallway.

When you got to the living room, almost all of your friends were there. You were the only one late, you said sorry and sat down next to niki.

You were sat on the long table where you and your parents would usually eat. Your father and the doctor stood at the end of the table, it now looks like a meeting was being held.

You felt eyes looking at you but you didn't bothered to see who it was since you already know who it was.

The doctor stood up so did your father, the doctor started checking you all up. First was wilbur then techno, third was dream then you and niki.

The doctor went back to his seat and announced, "I am proud to announce that no one was hurt." The doctor smiled and your father sighed in relief.

"However..." The doctor added, all of the people in the room stared at him. He looked at technoblade and the pinkette raised an eyebrow.

"Mr. Blade, have you drink any weird substance lately?" The doctor asked.

"Just some wine and water, why?" The blade responded.

"Did you drink any love potion?"

The question sent stares at techno, waiting for his response. Techno was silent for a moment before answering. "No." he said.

"Oh, that's bad news then. Someone might've put love potion in your drink." He explained and techno narrowed his eyes.

"And who would do that?" Is that why he felt so clingy to you?

"Unfortunately, I do not know. But what I do know is the effects of the love potion." He said.

Techno is now all ears as well as the others, he drank a love potion in his drink? Who would do such thing?

"The effects of the love potion is that you'll fall in love to the person you set your eyes first, the potion last in about three days so you wouldn't have to worry." The doctor said.

Techno had last drank in the masquerade ball which is yesterday, this is the second day so it means that tomorrow is the last day.

'That's good then' he thought as he try to not set his eyes on you to avoid suspicion.

"May I ask, who did you set your eyes to?" The doctor spoke.

All of the people except you stared at techno, dream's white smiley porcelain mask seems to widened more as he stared at techno.

Wilbur's face inverts to a playful smirk as he stare at techno and waits for him to speak, niki seems interested too but never said anything.

You looked away, drinking the water that was on the table to relief your dried throat. You felt yourself Sweat as you fan yourself with your hand.

Techno cursed internally at the doctor in his mind, "I'd like to keep that as a secret." he said, coughing. Wilbur groaned and dream slumped his shoulders while niki only smiled, understanding the situation.

"You're no fun." Wilbur complained, techno scoffed and looked away. "Stop acting like Tommy." He said and wilbur gasped dramatically.

You can't help but chuckle at the scene, unknowingly, techno darted his ruby eyes to you. Wilbur and dream seems to catch this as they stared shocked at techno.

Wilbur and dream made eye contact and wilbur smiled, almost matching dream's mask, already planning a scheme in their head to annoy techno.

After that, you all were dismissed. You figured that you should go back on searching for a cure to your mother's curse. With that, you started walking to the familiar hallway that led to the library room.

You stopped midway, something lit up to your head as you paused on your walk.

You can go to the village where there's also a library you can go to, there's also your own library in the castle. You could use some fresh air on what all happened today and yesterday. You could also just stay on the castle grounds.

You have a choice to make.

A. Go to the town's library
(+you'll meet someone new ;))

B. Go to your own library (+conversation with Fiona)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 394 21
After the loss of their brother Wilbur...Tommy begins to shut down. Struggling with how he feels, with depression getting the better of him, despite...
3.7K 26 11
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] [𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜] 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑...
255K 6.3K 35
''𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎...
125K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...