Trequartista Across The World...

由 JezzaTartt

Y/N a wonder kid coming through the ranks from Liverpool FC has been loaned to Korean side FC Seoul to gain f... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
About The Sequel

Chapter 3

1.8K 46 3
由 JezzaTartt

Y/N POV

On my way to Busan, I decided to get to know more about the playing styles of the team. I pulled out my iPad and watched some games played by Busan iPark online. I went on YouTube and searched for some highlights of Busan iPark. Busan iPark 1 - 1 Ulsan Hyundai. This might be a good video to watch because Ulsan Hyundai are title contenders.

I was analysing the way that Busan iPark and learning how would my role fit into their team. They are a traditional team that likes to sit back and defend then go on the counter attack. Their wing play was quite impressive and rely on their midfielders to drop deep to put balls towards the flanks. 

After analysing the game, I have came up with two ideas on how I might be able to fit into the team. One is I will be the advanced playmaker in a midfield three creating chances and passing towards the wingers. The other one will require me to be an trequartista which is the role that I am used to more. It will require me to play wider and drop into the centre of the pitch from time to time. Both roles sounds pretty familiar to me but the final decision is down to the manager. With the videos that I was watching on the plane, time flew by very quickly and after 12 hours, I arrived at Busan.

I exited the airport and already there was someone holding a sign with my name on it. She must be from Busan iPark. I followed her to the car and the car took me to the dorm that I would be staying. Upon arrival, she gave me the details about tomorrow's friendly that I will be participating in. After gaining all the information I needed, I decided to take some rest given the time difference and the long plane ride.

Time skip to next morning

I woke up the next morning feeling fresh. This is it, the trial. One game to determine if I am worthy to stay at Busan iPark for a 18 month loan. I went to the training ground which was very close to the dorms. When I arrived, some European guy greeted me. I wonder who he is.

???: Y/N, welcome to Busan iPark. I'm glad you made it. I'm Ricardo Peres, the manager of Busan iPark.

Y/N: Nice to meet you boss.

Ricardo Peres: Come we have about an hour to kick off, everyone is in the changing room.

I followed him to the changing room where the whole team seemed to be chatting happily with each other. It's safe to say that the changing room spirit was high. I need to break the ice with them even if this might be the only game that I will play for them. It is still a game and football is a team sport and therefore I need to communicate with them. 

Ricardo Peres: Guys, I want to welcome our latest trial member, Y/N. He will be joining us for this game before we decide if we want to take him on a loan.

Well that was good, the manager just helped me break the ice because the whole team greeted me with smiles. One of the players who wears the number 8 shirt signalled me to use the spot next to him which was empty. I sat down next to him and introduced myself. 

Y/N: Hi, I'm Y/N currently on trial from Liverpool.

Park Jong-Woo: Hi nice to meet you, I'm Park Jong-Woo.

Ricardo Peres: Right let's start with the match briefing against FC Seoul.

After introducing myself slowly to my teammates. Ricardo Peres did the normal team talk playing counter attack and relying on the wingers of Drozdek and Jung Hoon-Sung. While also revealing the line up for this friendly which I will be starting in the midfield three. 

Ricardo Peres: Right lads, pressure is off. This is a pre season game so we'll just go out there and enjoy the game. This is the line up for the game

Time skip to Kick off

Kick off, I was surprisingly calm. Maybe because this is a friendly and it doesn't matter at all or maybe I don't have any intentions of playing for Busan iPark in the long term. Whatever it is, I am calm and just here to do my best. 

At the start, you could tell I wasn't really good with the team yet. Playing safe passes only rather than dropping deep and overloading one side of the pitch and switch the play to the other flank. However, after 15 minutes of getting used to my new team, I can finally play in a braver style. More long passes and running behind the opposing defenders. 

24th minute

FC Seoul was on the attack, I was dropping deep to help out the holding midfielders. Ki Sung Yeung was on the ball trying to pick out a pass. He was taking too much time as I just stole the ball away from him and started the counter attack. I spot Jung Hoon-Sang running down the right wing. Quickly I put a very accurate high through ball towards him and he continued to charge down the wing. Spotting An Byong-Jin in the middle, he quickly put a low cross in and An Byong-Jin scored. He quickly ran towards Jung Hoon-Sang in which Jung Hoon-Sang pointed at me and said.

Jung Hoon-Sang: It's all you Y/N. Nice one kid.

42nd minute

FC Seoul was dominating possession which was typical FC Seoul playing style. We were all defending very deep and even I was dropping back to just outside our own box trying to turn over possession. However, Han Chan Hee suddenly played a very poor back pass trying to pick out Kim Jin Ya. Kim Jin-Kyu quickly caught the ball and drove it forwards. Once again picking out Jung Hoon-Sang who sprinting down the wing. Jung Hoon-Sang did a first time cross into the box, with Hwang Hyun Soo from FC Seoul headed the ball away from the box. While I was sprinting towards the box, the ball came towards me and I decided to strike it first time on the volley. The ball was struck so nice but FC Seoul goalkeeper Yang Han Been managed to tip the ball over the bar. 

Halftime

The rest of the first half went on very calmly. FC Seoul controlling possession but unable to create any chances as Busan iPark was defending really deep and closely. The first half ended with Busan iPark leading 1-0. As we got into the dressing room. The manager was clearly happy with the tone of his team talk.

Ricardo Peres: Well done lads. Y/N really brave play from you today. But that's the end of your game. The loan offer is still on. Thank you very much for you contribution for this 45 minutes and I hope to see you before the start of the season. 

Y/N: Thank you for this opportunity I had fun today.

After being subbed off, I sat on the bench continuing on analysing the play between the teams. Even though I definitely enjoyed the game today, I still think being in the second division of Korean football is not the correct place at this stage of my career. As much as I like K-POP and want to know more about Korean culture. K.LEAGUE 2 is not where I am supposed to be at, hopefully soon there will be an offer from a K.LEAGUE 1 team.

Third Person POV

At the FC Seoul technical area

Park Jun Sub: Who is that number 10 for Busan?

Lee Won Jun: He's Y/N, currently on trial from Liverpool and he might be joining Busan on loan this season.

Yoo Kyung Youl: He's good. 

Park Jun Sub: Lee, could you sort out a move for him. We could really challenge Jeonbuk if we are able to secure a player of his quality and type. 

Lee Won Jun: Ok boss, I will head to Liverpool tomorrow and see what I could do.

Finally another chapter for this book. Balancing work and two different books is not easy. Sorry I was a bit inactive but I have so many school work to do so I need to put that on priority. I will be inactive for a while but I promise more chapters when I finish all my school essays. 

Will Y/N join Busan iPark on loan or will he stay at Liverpool for the rest of the season and sit on the bench? Keep on reading to find out.

Please continue to read and vote for this book. It really gives me free motivation to continue writing.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3K 115 19
Find out why after a strong debut season in Formula E with Maserati MSG Racing and a troubled second season in Formula E with new outfit Coral E Raci...
46.6K 2.5K 49
Chou Tzuyu a very successful, young and beautiful CEO of one of the big companies of Asia. She never trust anyone easily, it's really difficult to pa...
30.6K 770 37
What happens when an investment group based in South Korea purchases football club Athletic Club Bilbao and breaks the 110 year tradition of signing...
99.3K 3.5K 27
Tzuyu is a schoolgirl who is recognized for her beauty yet she is still single due to her lack of romantic feelings for people. However all of that i...