THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

De HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. Mais

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT

4.1K 203 272
De HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER C. EXCUSE YOURSELF.

»»--⍟--««

(Also,, few people actually wanted to dance with niki so I'm gonna add that :D)

»»--⍟--««

As you were about to respond, the clicking of heels can be heard and niki went between technoblade and dream.

"Hello Y/N! Do you mind if I take you in a dance?" She asked, extending her hand.

Take my hand.

A voice spoke in your head, it felt like it was the right thing to do. So with that, you let go of technoblade and went to niki with a thankful smile.

"I don't mind actually." You responded.

With that, she dragged you away from the two men that stood shocked at the two of you. When you were away from them you sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much niki." You thanked her.

She giggled in response, "I knew you were on trouble." She said before spinning you around.

Your mind darted to the voice in your head earlier, it happened in the school too, when you were on the forest and when niki was trapped by fundy.

"Hey, niki..." You trailed off.

"Yeah?" She asked, dancing you around the dance room.

"Do you... Have voices in your head?" You asked and she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean is... When you asked me to dance a voice spoke in my head to take your hand." You explained.

She widened her eyes and laughed, "Oh! Don't worry, it's me. I used magic earlier to speak in your mind so that you won't panick." She spoke.

You sighed in relief, so that's why. "I thought I was going crazy for a moment." You chuckled.

The music was coming to it's end and niki let go of you so did you, she grab the hem of her dress and bowed, you did the same. "Thank you for dancing with me, your majesty." She joked.

You laughed, "Thank you for saving me, your majesty." You replied, matching the your majesty with her since she's already a Queen.

With that, you both went seperate ways. She went to their table and you went to your throne. You noticed that your mother and father were nowhere to be seen on their throne.

You sat down on your throne, noticing that you've left your fan here. You grabbed it and opened it, making the blades visible but not enough for anyone to notice it.

You watched the dance floor, soon noticing your mom and dad dancing. You felt a smile crept up to your face as you watch them dance around the dance floor with smiles in their faces.

You fan yourself with the fan in your hand, your E/C eyes never leaving your parent's figures as they dance around.

However, a certain figure spotted your eyes. He was wearing a black tuxedo and a black mask covering his face, not just his upper face but his whole face.

He was walking towards your dancing parents, a glint of a knife catches your eyes as he walked towards your parents. You snapped the fan and closed it, making it look like a knife.

(It's this btw :) just change it to your F/C, art not mine btw!!)

With every step the man took, you panicked and stood up from your throne. Speed walking towards them as you did so.

You bumped to several dancers but you didn't care, your E/C eyes never leaving the man that inched closer to your parents.

It felt like time slowed down when you saw him stood infront of your parents, you gritted your teeth and ran towards them, not caring if you bumped to other couples.

The dress seems to slow you down as you run, you grabbed a fistful of the fabric and you raised it so it was not dragging to the floor.

Your mother and father looked at the unknown man, before you knew it, the man had his hand raised with a knife on it. You shot through your pace and ran forward.

You raised your own blade and his and your blade clashed. He seems to be surprised and stiffened, your blade was a little bit bigger than his so this gave you an advantage.

The music stopped and the people dancing looked to see what's happening. People in their tables started whispering and murmuring.

He jumped back and stared at you, his black blank mask sending shivers down to your spine. Despite this, you glared at him and pointed your own knife-like-fan at him.

"Who are you?" Your voice echoed through the now quiet ballroom.

The said man remained quiet and he seems to stiffened at the eyes that's staring at him. Your glare darkened as you stared at him.

Your father hugged your mother as your mother worriedly look at you. Your father glared at the man and raised his hand. "Guards!" He exclaimed.

Guards started walking towards where you and the unknown man stood. The guards pointed their spears as the man, making the man stiffened more.

Before any of you can make a move, the painful ringing of a mic can be heard in the speakers. After a minute it stopped. A feminine voice spoke in the speakers, sending shivers down your spine.

"Lights Out."

With that, the chandelier fell to the floor and the crashing of glasses and the screaming of people echoed through the now dark ballroom.

Many people bumped into you, causing you to be pushed away from your parents. You cursed under your breathe and let your eyes adjust to the darkness of the room.

You bumped into someone's chest and you quickly retreated before a hand grabbed your shoulder to steady you.

"Don't worry, it's me." A familiar voice spoke.

"Dream!" You exclaimed.

People continued to bumped into you and dream, dream snaked his hands to your waist and kept you close to him.

He dug something to his pockets before pulling out his scroll. He dialed something in it before a voice spoke in the scroll. The light of the scroll made his mask clearer.

"Omáda óneiro kingdom speaking, how may I help you?" The voice spoke.

"This is Dream speaking, send back ups right now. I'm at the Damon castle." He spoke through the scroll.

The scroll was quiet for a moment before the voice spoke again.

"Back ups are on their way."

And with that, the line was disconnected. You then heard more screams, your mind darted to your parents as you yank yourself away from dream.

"Dream! My parents! Where are they?!" You exclaimed.

Just as he was about to respond, a hand grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to them. Your back hit against their chest.

"I know where they are, follow me." A monotone voice spoke.

With that, you let techno drag you away from dream as he drag you towards the thrones. As you were about to climb the stairs towards where the thrones were, the lights came back on.

The screams died down and everyone froze on their spot, gasps can be heard everywhere. Your E/C eyes traveled to the thrones and your eyes widened.

There, on top of the throne stage, was your mother. She was being held by a woman in her age too, she has white hair that goes near her waist and she wore what a witch would wear, a witch hat stood in her head too.

A knife was on her hand as she hels it close to your mom's throat. A sickening smile was plastered on her face, your mom was shaking as she looked down at you.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" You screamed, rage and fear covered your whole feature as you yank your hand away from techno's hand and you gripped your knife in your hands.

Your body Shook in both anger and fear, the witch seems to smile more from ear to ear as she watch your body being engraved with anger.

She inched the knife close to your mother's throat as she stiffened up. The witch laughed as she saw you hesitate to attack.

"Why are you so worried?" She spoke.

As you try to step forward, you saw a blood trickled down to your mother's throat and you immediately stopped.

"It's funny to see you worried over someone you're not even related to."

Despite the tension on the room, people can't help but gossip around.

Your eyes twitched, who is this woman? How did she know that you're adopted? How much does she know about you?

She removed the knife on your mother's throat and pushed her forward, your mother fell down the stairs and onto the floor. You immediately kneeled down to check on her.

The witch glared down at you, her smile is nowhere to be seen. She then dropped her knife on the carpeted floor and pointed at you and your mother.

The castle seems to shake lightly and the people ducked down to the tables, thinking it was an earthquake.

Thunder shot thought the sky as the castle continued to shske lightly, the plates and foods falling through the ground and the sound of plates breaking is hurting your ear.

"I, THE GREAT LAMINA, CURSED YOU WITH AN ETERNITY SICKNESS! YOU SHALL NEVER ROSE FROM YOUR BED AND WILL DIE ALONE!"

She pointed at your mother and she laughed maniacally, your mother gripped your arm I'm attempt to shield you but to no avail, the fainted.

The thunder roared, and you rose from your kneeling position and ran forward with a raged scream, your knife raised high on the air.

With a smile, the witch disappeared. Purple smoke were everywhere where she earlier stood.

You stumbled forward, slashing the air instead of her. Your body Shook in fear for your mother's safety, you don't even care about the rumors that'll spread on the town, you just feel scared right now.

»»--⍟--««

After that, guests leaved the night early. The castle's security tightened and a few guest stayed over your place to make sure your fine.

Those guests were niki, wilbur, dream and of course techno. The kids were ordered to go home for their safety. You were grateful for them since you actually need some right now.

You've changed to your nightgown and you're currently on your library. You were searching for this so called curse.

Your father called the best doctor in your town to get your mother checked up. He's currently staying on her room to make sure no one harms her.

It's currently 3 in the morning, books were scattered to the ground and table. You were still searching for a cure to this curse that the witch just put on your mother.

Sure, she might be bluffing but the thunder and the semi earthquake proves that she's not bluffing. You can't help but worry, so here you are.

You grabbed another book and quickly turn the pages, reading the words one by one. Another fail, you threw the book on a nearby table which knocked the other books that's also in the table, resulting them falling in the ground.

You didn't bothered cleaning it, you continued to search for it, not caring the sleepiness that approached you.

You didn't heard the door of the library opening and just continued skimming through the books and throwing them when you didn't find the one you're looking for.

"Y/N?"

You jumped to the sound of voice that spoke, you turn around to see techno. He's still in his attire but his cape, mask and the golden accessories were nowhere to be seen.

Dark bags were visible in your eyes but you didn't bothered hiding it, instead, you turned to techno and asked him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

He looked around the library to see the books scattered around messily. He then averted his ruby eyes to you, the moon shone down at you in the window, your beautiful features showing.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He blurted out.

You just noticed this but, you've noticed that he started behaving strangely. Since on the dance floor where he invited you to dance and his unexpected compliments.

You turn to the book you're current skimming at, ignoring his sudden compliment. When you didn't found the thing you're looking for, you sighed and drop the book to the pile of books that's scattered to the ground.

"You should take a break." He suggested.

You didn't bothered looking at him and just ignored him, leaning on the bookshelves as you sighed. You closed your eyes and relaxed yourself.

You could use a break too, you've been here searching for hours without a break.

However, there's this voice telling you to not take a break and hurry up to help your mom.

You have a choice to make.

A. Take a break.

B. Continue searching.

ITS TOMMY'S BIRTHDAY POGGG :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

341K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
215K 3.4K 49
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
10.7K 394 21
After the loss of their brother Wilbur...Tommy begins to shut down. Struggling with how he feels, with depression getting the better of him, despite...