Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... More

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 46~

1.4K 90 36
By youngNfreeAstronAut

Most of the times when I changed bodies with Hyunjin, I stood up and walked side to side of my room panicking about it, waiting for his message to arrive of him doing the same as me, however, this time I didn't even had energy for that.

The fact that yesterday I returned the shells for the second time, and it actually happened again, I was mostly tired of it, and frustrated.

I rubbed my face and just stood up, making my way to shower, so I could then go to find Hyunjin. I was obviously in his house and I knew he definitely was in mine.

I couldn't help but to have a lot of flashbacks while showering, about our school days and how irritating it was for me to "be" Hyunjin's, those were actually good times.

"Where are you going?" His father suddenly appears in front of me, stoping me from going out.

"To town."

"What for?" He kept asking. I knew Hyunjin's relationship with his dad was always hostile, so I just responded annoyed, cause I actually was.

"I need to buy some things, and go for a walk."

He eyed me suspiciously, but then smiled huge, I frowned.

"Fine, fine. I get it, you need to be ready for your honey moon, better be protected."

Boiling my damn blood.

"Yeah, uh huh" I replied. He moved away and let me go.

It wasn't even necessary for me to ring the doorbell, as he was already outside, waiting for me.

"Aeri, What-"

"I have no idea, and I'm tired."

"Aeri, please be honest?"

"About what?"

"Did you... not returned them for us to keep talking?"

"Seriously Hyunjin?"  I grabbed my forehead. Everything by now was just annoying.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking." He shrugged.

"Me being in love with you doesn't mean you're that indispensable or that I'm that desperate."

He remained silent, quite offended I may say, but I didn't care. I felt slightly guilty tho, so I tried adding humor.

"But yeah sure, I'm doing this so I can be with you forever, you know, you bring balance to my life."

He widened his eyes, well, my eyes, and started moving them in every direction possible, clearly thinking something.

"What did you say?" He asked

"Relax, I'm joking, of course it isn't like tha-"

"Did you say balance?"

"Uh...yes?"

He didn't say anything, just kept clearly thinking and thinking, god knows what. Anyways, I was actually going for a walk to town, I really needed it, so I started walking away, leaving him there.

"W-w-wait! Where are you going?"

"To town. Why?"

"Aeri, I think that's a clue for clearing this up."

"What is?

"What you just said."

"So? It's not like we can do anything right now, we probably have to be back at Incheon. I want to grab some breakfast, so we can talk later."

"Aeri what's wrong with you today? You're not like this." He was about to grab my wrist, but I backed off.

"I'm tired, Hyunjin, I'm tired of this, the same shit repeating over and over, like it doesn't want me to move forward from you and it keeps dragging me back down. I'm glad you're getting married and living happily ever after with someone you like, but that's not my case and all this is just tiring. I just want to relax, even if it's 20 minutes and with your body."

Looking down, he replied.

"...who says it's her who I like?"

"Even if you tell me you still have feelings for me-"

"Which I do"

"...you can't do anything. You're getting married in like 48 hours."

"Exactly, and I don't think you want to be in my body by then, so please, come inside, your parents already left. Let's talk."

I sighed, scratching my head out of pure frustration, but agreed to talk to him.

"Fine, but you make me breakfast, I'm starving."

"Okay."

"And why am I not wearing Minho's necklace? I'm pretty sure I slept with it." I questioned him.

"No reason, it's uncomfortable to sleep with that."

"I slept with it, not you, idiot."

"Yeah well you look prettier without it."

"You're toxic." I chuckled. He made me laugh because of his clear jealousy.

We got inside my house, making sure no one was close enough to see us together.
While he prepared breakfast, I sat on the table to wait.

"So what is it that you say it's a hint?"

"Well" he started, "a few days ago, while in the US, I had a dream."

I almost choked to my own saliva. Could it possibly be... he dreamt that too? All of it?

"Y-yeah, so?"

"It was a weird dream, Sang Hoon appeared in it."

Somehow, it clicked on me, too. Sang Hoon in his, Yulhee in mine. But I didn't know if his dream was the same as mine.

"What was it about?" I filled my glass with more water and sat down again.

"I was walking on the beach, for some reason, by the cliff. Sang Hoon appeared out of nowhere, and told me to hurry up."

Every word out of his mouth made me open my eyes more. That was exactly how my dream went.

"Did he tell you to hurry to the cliff?"

"Something Like that, yeah, good guess."

"It's not a guess."

"Huh?" He frowned.

"I had the same dream, Only it wasn't Sang Hoon, it was Yulhee."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!"

"Did you?"

"Touché. Fine." He sat down in front of me, placing a plate of scrambled eggs with onions and a cup of coffee.

"What did Sang Hoon say to you?"

"I remeber he said two words, but I don't remeber them quite well." He bit his lip thinking.

"How can you not remeber?"

"I've told you several times I have terrible memory. But since I knew this could happen, I wrote them down on my notes on the phone, hand it to me for a sec please."

"I didn't bring your phone, I left it."

"Why would you do that? What if someone calls me or there's an emergency?" He joked dissapointed.

"I was just going for breakfast, why would I bother bring your phone?"

He grabbed the bridge of his nose annoyed, still playfully.

"Can you please go get it?"

"But my breakfast-"

"I can't clearly go, so you'll have to."

"Okay fine, damn you Hyunjin."

"Next time bring it."

"Next tim-" I asked angry

"Just go!!" He laughed. I glared at him and went to the door, but stopped.

"Aeri go!"

"Was it... just that?"

"What?" He asked.

"The dream, was it just Sang Hoon, or did anything else happen?"

"N-n-no that was it. Why? Was your dream...longer?"

"N-no, it wasn't." I got nervous.

"Why'd you ask?"

"J-just curious." I blushed.

We knew we did it, clearly.

"Anyways." I cleared my throat, "I'll...go."

"Y-yeah..." he couldn't even look at me properly.

I went to his house and got in, nobody seemed home, went straight to his room and grabbed his phone. As I was going out again,  I heard voices, so I hid. I don't know why, maybe for a second I thought I was in my body.

As the voices came closer, I realized it was his father and another man, some "Beom So". I guess that's the girl's dad.

I just stood there, waiting for them to leave so I could avoid speaking.

"Is everything settled?" Beom so asked Hyunjin's dad.

"Perfectly. Their marriage will be perfect for both companies."

I rolled my eyes, what a greedy old pair.

"Imagine if your wife would've taken the lead with this, it's a relief she "passed away"."

I noticed a slight change in his tone when he said that. It was completely sarcastic. It angered me how senseless this man was talking about a dead person, about his son in law's mother. I hate disrespectful people. Both of them laughed at his words and I couldn't be more triggered. 

"How did your son react to the fake news?"

"Well, he doesn't know they're fake. Imagine if he knew his mother's still alive, he wouldn't have helped me or agreed to any of this, and went to his mother instead."

W-what...? His mother's still...

"Anyways, he was affected, but since she wasn't here for three years, Hyunjin recovered quickly from it."

"How come he didn't want to run the company here in Korea?"

"Oh he wanted. But I didn't let him, and sent him to the US instead. He kept insisting he wasn't going to marry your girl. It's a relief she thinks like you do."

"How did he agree to leave that easily then?"

"He didn't, I had to threaten that girl he was hanging with. I told him to choose, to stay here, but marrying your daughter, or leaving to America. At first he was stubborn, so I told him I'd ruin the girl's life and her parents'."

"Brilliant." 

"He's easy to manipulate, I used the correct words, about that girl and his mother, and eventually made him leave immediately. That made it easier for me to make him marry Eunbi."

The other man's phone started to ring, so he excused himself, Hyunjin's father left, and again, I overheard the man's conversation, more like I couldn't get out because he was standing there.

"Ah, yes yes. Everything's settled. Eunbi is marrying the brat this Tuesday, two days from now."

There was a pause, then he continued

"Yeah don't worry about that. Old Hwang even cooperated with me. About his kid... we'll make it look like it was an accident, like he drowned or something. Eunbi knows. "

What the fuck is all this? It's unreal, I don't have words. Hyunjin... I need to tell him, I need to warn him about this, his father... the other man... it's like a horror movie, seriously. I have to tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 85
HWANG HYUNJIN, the Fuck boy. LEE FELIX, a little sunshine Is Hyunjin really a fuck boy and Felix, a sunshine? Is it true or just rumours. What will...
745K 25.8K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...
18.2K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
90.5K 3K 40
Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on your...