Enemies with Benefits | Vmin

Da Vmnieee

"I'd rather kiss Satan's ass than miss you!" "Oh, so you know you're going to hell?" ~ Park Jimin and Kim Tae... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

682 47 9
Da Vmnieee

"Jiminie! My baby, you did so well today! Granny is so proud!" Jimin's Granny squeezed him in a big, bone crushing hug.

Despite being old she was a very strong woman, both mentally and physically.

''Granny you're crushing me!'' Jimin huffed out.

"I still wonder how granny is stronger than me! She's so old-"

Jungkook got interrupted by the now offended granny who attacked him in a headlock, abandoning her grandchild.

Jimin panted while inhaling as much oxygen as he can.

"Well, this granny can be way more stronger if you don't shut your little mouth, young man."

Granny playfully acted like she was choking him in a headlock while Jungkook pretended to gag and stick his tongue out as if he died.

"Honey, leave the poor boy before he actually chokes."

Jimin's Grandpa laughed as she finally lets Jungkook go who then hid behind grandpa and stuck a tongue out at her.

"Jiminie, where's the trophy? I wanna see it!" Hoseok suddenly asked from behind Jimin which startled him a bit.

"I think Yoongi hyung fell asleep hugging it again-"

"No worries I'll get it."

Hoseok ran to where the other players are, probably to search for his Yoongi.

Jimin wouldn't be surprised if he came back with the trophy in his hands and a smiling, love-struck Yoongi following behind.

"Hyung where are you guys going to celebrate?" Jungkook asked with bright eyes, probably thinking that Jimin would take him along.

Well, he's not wrong.

The players adore this bunny-faced man-baby a lot, to the point where they even allow him to come with Jimin to every celebration party.

It isn't exactly a party, they just go to a pizza place and celebrate their victory.

Hoseok comes along too since Yoongi insists and no one dares to go against him.

"We're going to the new burger place around the corner. The guys want to go there so no pizza today."

"It's fine as long as you pay for my meal-"

"YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I ALREADY PAY FOR YOUR LUNCH IN SCHOOL YOU BRAT!" Jimin raged at him.

Although, Jimin doesn't mind paying for his meals.

Jimin and Hoseok practically raised this kid since his parents would always be at their company in New York and only come home during the holidays.

They temporarily shifted there when Jungkook started middle school.

He has his mother's credit card but he likes spending his hyungs' money, (what a brat) but his hyungs love him beyond the capability to deny.

"You won't?"

His face fell as he pouted and pulled out his secret weapon,

Bunny eyes.

"Oh come on! You know I can't resist those. Fine, I'll pay."

Jimin gave up to his bunny eyes, as usual.

The bunny's eyes lit up as he smiled brightly, "I knew it!"

"Jiminie you guys go enjoy your little party. Granny and I will have some fun at home." Grandpa smirked and winked at granny.

Both the boys cringed, "Ew, straight people, yucky." Jungkook made weird noises while Jimin laughed and lightly hit his back.

"Shut yo gay ass up before I kick it, young man," Granny said and all of them started laughing.

"Jiminie! Kookie! let's go!"

Hoseok called out and they said goodbye to grandpa and granny before following the others out.

"Why the fuck is Yoongi hyung on your back," Jungkook asked him, cringing slightly.

The said boy groaned and snuggled his nose into Hoseok's back.

"He said if I carry him on my back then I can have a look at the trophy," Hoseok said, adjusting Yoongi on his back.

"That's weird. Anyway, where's the trophy?"

"They gave it to the principal after I had a look, and now the principal won't leave the trophy. He's literally in love with it."

"I'm not surprised, he's Yoongi Hyung's dad after all. Man, they love trophies."

The three laughed as they entered the new burger shop, which turned out to be just a new McDonald's.

It did look good and the pictures on the display were already mouth-watering.

"Jiminie Hyung you can't eat the display, stop eye fucking it-"

Jimin threw his bag at the brat's face and everyone laughed.

Everyone was seated already when the pink-haired boy was drooling at the pictures of the heavenly meal on the display.

Jimin sat at the only empty seat between Hoseok and Jungkook.

As he looked up, he immediately regretted it. The devil himself sat right in front of him.

You already know who that is.

The devil looked through the menu, licking his lips as he looked through all the meals.

Jimin couldn't help but stare at him.

He looks so good when he's focused- wait what?

Jimin no!

What am I thinking!?

Jimin slightly slapped both of his cheeks to get back to his senses and decided to drool over the pictures of food instead.

He snatched the menu from Jungkook and began to look through all the meals.

"Hyung Hyung I want this one!" The younger pointed at a particular meal that caught his eye.

"Kook that's the Happy meal!" Jimin whispered a shout.

"But it has Avengers figurines and I want Iron Man!" He whined.

"It won't even fill your stomach, you big baby!"

"You'll share your meal with me."

"I-"

Jimin got interrupted by his big eyes and a small pout. This is the second time he gave in to the younger's cuteness today.

He sighed, "Fine you can have it. I'll just order enough for both of us."

He gave in, making the younger smile the most adorable smile and everyone cooed at him.

"Has anyone seen Jongsoo? He disappeared after taking a shower."

Taemin asked with a phone held up to his ear, trying to call the said boy as everyone looked at each other, confused.

"He got in a fight with one of the opponent players so he went home." Taehyung said, not looking up from the menu.

"Don't you think you should have told me first?" Taemin asked, looking very annoyed.

"No." Taehyung simply answered, still not looking up.

"You disrespectful brat-"

Taehyun and Kai immediately held onto Taemin before he could bash Taehyung's head.

"Hyung calm down we can't have a scene here!" Kai said.

Taemin hyung finally calmed down but kept glaring at Taehyung.

"Anyway, give us your orders, everyone. Taemin and I will go over to the counter and pay up, it's our treat." Minho said.

All the team members along with Jungkook and Hoseok gave him their orders before Minho went to the counter while dragging Taemin with him, who was very mad at Taehyung.

Jimin's mind trailed off to what must have happened with Jongsoo and the opponent players.

Why would they fight if we won fair and square?

He just shrugged the thought off and took out his phone, playing some games to pass the time.

~

A/N: Didn't reread, there could be some mistakes :/

Edited

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.2K 1.7K 8
eren works for Nasa, he is sent out to work on one of the space stations for a few weeks. he leaves on earth his husband levi and adopted 7 month yea...
29.3K 1.5K 52
❝sleep like a winter bear,❞ 【in which famous park jimin gets a text from struggling kim taehyung】 started: 08-10-19 finished: 01-10-20 editing: 12-07...
411K 22K 30
"That was actually.. my first time" "What?! You're kidding me right? You should've told me! I could've made it even better!"
9.2K 632 23
A vminkook story where Jimin has always been told that how he have to marry Jungkook when he grows up. He found himself falling for his fiancé. On th...