An Obedient Lover

By lazyshrimp11

~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25 { Last Chapter }
New story!!

#8

4.6K 115 33
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"Why..? Why is this picture of mine is here?.. Did you two.. stole it? No.. Steal it on purpose?.."

When the bluenette ask that, it became silence at the room. Seiji and Seijuro hummed coldly, and yet they grin.

"You've got a sharp eye, than we thought would be" Seiji spoke, "Agreed, such a keen eye you have, Kuroko" Seijuro spoke and he walk closer to the bluenette.

"Kuroko, we just steal it, because, want it. That smile of your's coming from your lips, make us felt warm." Seijuro caresses the bluenette's cheek's.

"W-What.. are you two... ------" The bluenette was cut off once more, "Tetsuya, we just want to have someone" Seiji walk closer toward's to the bluenette, the twin's, hold his hand while Seijuro caresses his cheek, which made the bluenette's felt so surprise and yet pale.

He doesn't know what is the feeling. Of being lock up in someone's heart.

"Kuroko Tetsuya, become our lover." Seiji spoke, "And we will give you what you want and all, Kuroko, if you became our lover. Become what we need." Seijuro added.

"W-What.. what.. are you t-two talking about..? What.. are you two.. talking about..? L-Lover..? Someone's lover?..." Kuroko shutter and suddenly push the twin's away.

"I.. I... I-I'm not going to be someone's lover! Please find someone else, I'm.. I'm sorry. I.. Can't be.. your Lover. Please understand it, Seiji Kun and Seijuro.. Kun... I'm very sorry for not accepting it.. Please.. Find Someone Else"

It was silence after that, Kuroko's answer make them silence at the same time. Kuroko look up to them, his eye's widened that shiver down him in fear. He can felt they're irritated huge aura. This was the first time, he saw them so upset, those greedy cold deadly murderous eye's, he can feel that they're very upset.

The anger that he felt and the flickering eye's looking at him. He felt the wind so tight. Kuroko couldn't move his body, because of fear taking over his body. The shiver on him wouldn't stop.

"I-I.. Need.. to go now, g-good night" The bluenette was do surprise about they're confession and yet, he turn them down. Being rejected by the bluenette make the twin's really irritated. So irritated, the madness was inside them make them feel so anxious.

"Kuroko" That cold tone of the Akashi Seijuro, make Kuroko froze. When the bluenette turn around to face them on his own, he saw Seiji grabbing his wrist, pulling him close to them.

"Don't be a disobedient little boy." When Seiji spoke that, Seijuro pull him close as well, that Kuroko felt Seiji's lips crashed to his.

Kuroko's body can't even move an inch, the bluenette pushed the two of them with his full strength. He accidentaly fall down to the floor, he saw Seijuro carried him in bridal and throw him in the bed, Seiji take off his necktie. "He need's a little punishment for now" Seiji spoke, the bluenette loom at them.

"I already told you! I'm not going to be your lover-----" The bluenette was cut off when Seijuro crashed his lips to the bluenette, forcing the bluenette so much.

He start unbottoning the bluenette's pajama while Seiji take off the pajama pants of the bluenette, he kissed his thigh's.  'Such a sweet scent...' Seiji thought very deeply while Seijuro grab the bluenette's hair and force to look up to him.

Seijuro smirk, he lick the bluenette's lips, Kuroko never opened his mouth. Not until Seijuro put his two finger's inside his mouth and hold his tounge.

Seiji smirk and licked the bluenette's neck. Seijuro forcely put his tounge inside the bluenette. Kuroko grip at the bed sheet's, being force by two person. "P-Please don't!" He plead, but the two Emperor ignore his plead.

Seijuro kissed his neck while Seiji lick's the bluenette's tounge. The two Emperor take off the clothes of all the bluenette left. Kuroko felt those hand's are everywhere in his body.

Seijuro smirk and make the bluenette sat on his lap, opening his leg's wide, while holding the bluenette's two thigh's tightly. Seijuro kissed his neck smoothly, while Seiji kissed his hand.

"I'll be gentle" Seiji grinned and lick the bluenette's chest. They start to bite the bluenette, making a mark's and a hickey's. Seiji bite the bluenette at the thigh's.

"Go On" Seijuro smirk and bite the bluenette's neck. Making the bluenette moan. They smirk widely. Seiji has a hard shaft that Seijuro smirk.

"Don't worry Kuroko." Seijuro smirk and Seiji thrust it in. Kuroko grip really tightly, he bit hid lips, Seiji started to move his hips. The bluenette moaned, Seijuro holding his thigh's very tightly.

"My my, this feel good" Seiji lick his lips. "W-W-Wait-----" Kuroko was cut off when Seiji start's to move so fast and rough. "Ah! Ah! W-wait---Ah!" Kuroko moan so loud that they felt a soft voice that they heard in they're ear.

The bluenette moaned so passionately that they wanted to do it more and more. Seiji lick his chest, while Seijuro bite his neck.

Kuroko grip on Seijuro's hair, Seijuro smirk, Seiji force the bluenette's legs wrapped around his waist. "Tetsuya, I want a little bit more" Seiji smirk, he move more rougher than before, Kuroko tightly stretched his legs that his body trembled. His leg's are trembling, until Seiji came inside him.

Seiji hummed and wasn't enough for him, he started to move more faster. Kuroko moaned so loud that Seijuro softly smirk wider, Seiji grinned. He was enjoying all of it. Not until Seiji pull his hard shaft out of the bluenette.

Kuroko breath so heavily. The bluenette's eye's widened when Seijuro push him to Seiji. Seijuro lick's the bluenette's back. He lift the bluenette's hips.

Seiji smirk, he put two finger's inside the bluenette's mouth. He can see the bluenette's sweet tear's and sweaty body, he can see that the bluenette was clinging to him so tight. Seijuro smirk and touches the bluenette's wet underneath, he take off all of his clothes that he put it in.

"N-no... j-just.. wait.. a----- Ah!" Kuroko moaned more. Kuroko's leg's and body trembled more and cling to Seiji really tightly. Seiji smirk, "Be a good boy". Seiji insert his tounge inside the bluenette's mouth, while Seijuro move his hips faster and rougher. He smirk at Seijuro, while Seijuro smirk back at him. Both of them are enjoying the feast of the bluenette.

"Yes, more.." Seijuro smirk so widely, they saw the bluenette's flush red face, the tear's of the bluenette is showing. "You look very beautiful, My Love" Seijuro whisper. "Our Lovely Dear, such an obedient boy you are" Seiji whisper and added. Kuroko's body trembled that he can't move any muscle.

Seijuro move it inside that it was too deep, he lick his lips and came inside the bluenette as well. "Ahh!" Kuroko moaned. They breath heavily, Seiji sat the bluenette on his lap and thrust it inside the bluenette. Seijuro grab the bluenette's chin forcely to kiss him.

Kuroko's body, his legs, are so tired, his body is trembling. They smirk and lay the bluenette at the bed, Seijuro opened his legs, Kuroko was now laying at Seiji.

Seiji pull out his hard shaft that Seijuro put it in, he thrust so fast and rough. Kuroko moan. Kuroko felt so tired, Seiji force to open his mouth and lick the bluenette's tounge.

The two Emperor's bite the bluenette everywhere.

They never stop until they have what they wanted. They never stop even they force him. They felt really good having the bluenette.

They spent hours, minutes, until the bluenette trembled so tiredly. "Tetsuya/Kuroko, good night" Kuroko's vision was blurried and he fell into a deep sleep.

"Sweet Dream's"

-------------------------------------

It was around 2 Am that the twin's was still awake, watching the bluenette sleep so peacefully. Seiji put him some blanket, both of them weating a dark crimson robe. Seijuro was smoking.

"It seemed we already have what we want's, we have no choice but to ask him one more time" Seiji spoke and grab one cigarette, he grabbed a lighter and burned the edge of the cigarette.

"Your very impatient, even me of course" He smirk.  "But now, his here. Besides, he will be our's whenever we wanted to, even now." Seijuro added and sat the edge of the bed, while Seiji is on the other side and kiss the back of the bluenette's hand. "Yes, he will be always belong to us" Seiji smirk.

Seijuro caresses his cheeks, the two of them felt really warm. They felt they already have the boy. They heard Kuroko hummed softly while sleeping, Seiji lay beside and kissed the bluenette's shoulder.

Seijuro hummed and smirk, "It seems I have an idea" He smirk. "Oh?" Seiji look at his twin in interest.

----------------------------------------

The next day of the morning, Kuroko felt he was woking up. Heavy arm's was around his waist. He opened his eye's slowly. He remembered what happened last night that he fastly sat up.

'What... just.. h-happened..??..' Kuroko ask himself. Hesaw the twin's was still sleeping so peacefully. If he woke them up, it's over.

Kuroko look at the time, it was almost his exam. Kutoko froze, he fastly and silently goes out of bed that has a blanket on his waist. He has no other choice but to run.

A few hour's later.

The twin's woke up and pat their hand's at the middle. "Tetsuya/Kuroko???" The twin's whisper, they opened their eye's and the bluenette was already gone. Seijuro sat up and rush his hand through his hair, while Seiji yawn. "He escape again.." Seiji whisper.

"I know, it his exam today and yet last night we got rejected" Seijuro responded. Seiji smirk, "He had such a wonderful answer just to reject us" Seiji spoke, Seijuro grinned.

"Yes, then it seems it settled then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It settled that we'll used force just to have that boy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.1K 36
This story's a Akashi x reader fanfiction. the story is set in your POV, without the use of [y/n] and anything that sort. This story development wil...
89.2K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
146K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
1.4K 23 18
Akaashi came from money, the person he was supposed to marry did not. But that didn't make him any less attractive. It's only when something happens...