THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY

4.6K 220 564
By HoshiUtsukushi

HELLO YALL

I MADE THIS AND IM A PROUD MOMMA AAAAA

It's been a while since I've drawn smth this detailed and I'm so proud 😭😭😭

Btw this is a Re draw from SAD-ist's newest animation, Hog hunt.

If you haven't watched it yet, then wtf r u doing

GO WATCH IT NOW

Other version bc I'm so extra

Also holy shit y'all r crazy we hit 3K reads 😳😳 tysm 😭😭😭

Also I wrote this in 4 in the morning, if you see any grammar mistake or smth like that plsdontbullymegivemeabreak

But srsly, if u see any grammar mistake don't be afraid to point them out <3

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

YOU PICKED LETTER A. SEND THEM BACK TO THE ACADEMY.

You gave drista a Stern glare and Shook your head, disagreeing with her statement.

"No. Go back to the academy, tell the back ups to hurry up. Now." You ordered.

Drista seems to stiffened in your tone, she turned away and grabbed the reigns of the horse, lani grabbing onto here from behind.

"If something happens to my brother, I'm suing you." She murmured.

You chuckled lightly, watching them mount the horse and run back to the academy. To her brother? Dream? It's dream, why would something happen to him?

Meanwhile on the fight, the fighters and mages are having a hard time keeping up with the furry's pace, although they're very skilled hunters they're no match for a dark magic this powerful.

Niki was doing most of the healing, when someone gets severely hurt or something, she'll immediately regen them by casting a spell that'll heal them.

Wilbur was doing all the blocking while techno and dream tries to get their way towards the furry.

'Dammit! Where are the back ups?!' Wilbur cursed as he blocked another incoming attack.

While the hybrid was busy shooting attacks at wilbur, dream crept up behind him and raised his axe, burying it down to the hybrid's shoulder.

The hybrid let out a cry of pain, disappearing and appearing meters away from them. He glared at his opponents, a four versus one isn't really fair.

"Well, this isn't really fair is it?" The furry spoke, yanking away the axe and throwing it back to dream in which he catched skillfully.

"From what I've heard, the more, the merrier, right?" A smirk crept up to his face as he looked up in the sky and let out an inhuman roar.

The roar was something you'll hear from a tiger or a lion, it was terrifying to the ears of a toddler. The air coughed and shift around them and the ground slightly Shook.

They got on fighting stances as they prepared for what's about to come, suddenly, their breath was caught when a hoard of endermans, zombies, skeletons, creepers and spiders came out of the darkness.

The sky seems to shift into a darker color, making it look like it's already night time. The furry smiled menacingly, laughing while pointing at the helpless mages and fighters.

"ΕΠΙΘΕΣΗ!" The furry roared.

And with that, the chaos unfolds.

Your legs feels like it's gonna melt soon from all of the running you've done. getting out of the forest was easy, then why when returning was so fucking long?

Your complains was soon answered when the sky darkened, you cursed silently as you sped up your pace, in the distance, you saw an army of different mobs, screeching, groaning and the rattles of bones were hurting your ears.

While running, you unsheated your sword and ran towards a certain pink haired girl, you swung your sword to an incoming zombie that's ready to rip niki's brains. The zombie's head fell to the ground with a thud as your blade cut through it.

Niki's eyes widened, backing up while holding her concealed blade. "Y/N!" She exclaimed, surprised by your sudden appearance. "Where are the kids?!" She asked, blocking an incoming attack from a skeleton's arrow.

You ran towards the skeleton, delivering a punch to it's skull as it's bones skattered to the ground with small thuds. "They're on the academy! The back ups are on their way!" You exclaimed back.

You looked at the chaos that's currently happening right now, wilbur is having a hard time slaying all the teleporting endermans, dream can only Dodge the flying arrows that's being sent to him as he try to come forward to his opponents, while techno is brutally killing the zombies and the creepers that's about to explode.

You grabbed the head of a zombie, it groaned in response and you picked it up by it's weight with only one hand and threw it at a hoard of skeletons that's shooting arrows at dream.

Dream stiffens, the rattles of bones skattering to the ground seems to shock him. He looked at you and nodded, acknowledging your help to him, you nodded back.

With this opportunity, dream was able to come more closer to the remaining skeletons and smash their skulls with each other brutally, you turn to help wilbur with the spiders to see him with niki. Niki was doing her best to block the webs of the spiders while giving way for wilbur to attack, whenever wilbur is low on mana or is injured, she'll quickly regen him and take over his place for a while.

You then looked at technoblade, it looks like he's doing good. Not even a drop of Sweat on his face, just him dancing around with the mobs. You then averted your eyes to the master of all this chaos, the furry was smiling ear to ear, watching the chaos unfold before him.

You glared at him, running towards technoblade to help him. If you want to defeat him, you'll have to get rid of these pesky mobs first. You burried your Scarlet sword on one of the creepers that's about to explode. It hisses and fell to the ground, soon turning to ashes and a gunpowder dropping where it earlier lays.

Techno's netherite sword cut through a head of a zombie and he looked at you, shocked to find you here. But nonetheless, he let you fought with him. He's actually having a hard time keeping up with all the mobs that's going for him, he just don't want to call for help sine he knew the others were having a hard time too.

As you were about to Pierce your sword throug a creeper, it glowed a bit before exploding on the ground. The explotion caught everyone's attention as they try to fight and look at the commotion at the same time.

"Y/N!" Niki managed to yell out, the furry seems to widened his smile as he look at all the smoke that's scattered around, a small hole was on the ground where you and the creeper were earlier.

You were nowhere to be seen because of the fog and smoke that's around, techno kicked a creeper that's about to explode to a nearby hoard of zombie, it exploded and blood were splattered everywhere. He turned to the smoke and was about to run forward and help you when a certain movement caught his ruby eyes.

A hand was formed to a stop sign, indicating him to stop going forward. He stopped in his tracks as he watch what the hell is going on. The furry chuckled as he walk forward to the smoke.

"Oh how sad..." He pouted, his lips pouting as he chuckled once again.

He looked at the remaining preys, "One down, four to go." He taunted as the chaos continued.

Suddenly, a flash of H/C hair caught everyone's eyes as you jumped out of the smoke, a glare was present on your E/C eyes as you raised your sword and brought it down to the furry.

The furry was caught off guard, not expecting you to be moving so soon. With his little bit of effort, he spawn a netherite sword in his furry paws and parried your attack.

Now that he had taken a good look on you, you seem clean. No clothes were torn or tattered, no blood can be seen, just rage in your E/C eyes. Did that creeper really did no damage to you at all?

Swords clashing can be heard as the mages and fighters try their best to fight and look at the commotion going between you and the furry, you raised your ruby sword in the air and clashed it with the netherite sword of the furry.

You put your weight in it, making the furry stumbled backwards as he gasped in surprise. He glared as he try to call for back ups from one of the mobs, he roared once again and an enderman teleported between you and him.

The enderman screeched and it's purple eyes pierced with your raging E/C eyes. With no hesitation, you grabbed the hairless head of the enderman and yanked it away from it's lanky body. It screeched and hissed in pain as it's head was slowly beheading away from it's body.

There was a tearing sound and before anyone knew it, the enderman laid lifeless on the grassy floor, purple blood was scattered everywhere. You shot from your spot and jumped towards the furry, the glare was still presented to your eyes.

Swords clashing can be heard again as he try his best to parry all of your attacks. He looked to your E/C eyes, rage and ager was the only thing written on your eyes as you continue to blow some swings at him.

However, There was a certain glint on your E/C eyes that caught the attention of the furry.

You're seeing him as a prey without even knowing it.

His brown orbs travelled to your waist and a golden item catched his brown eyes. A totem of undying was strapped on your dress by a belt, the totem was slightly broken, he assumed that you used it to avoid your death from the creeper earlier.

A sudden pain shot through his shoulder, he looked at it to see an arrow. Normally, he'll just yank it out and throw it everywhere but something made him feel nauses, he felt like the urge to vomit.

His eyes blurred as his vision was getting blurry. With one final swing of your sword on his, he fell to the ground, his eyes closing.

The same arrow was shot to every one of the mobs that's fighting the others, they did the same thing as the furry, flop to the ground as if nothing happened.

The sky returned to it's normal happy blue color and guards from the academy emerges from the darkness, each one of them were holding crossbows.

One of the guards who doesn't have a crossbow but a netherite sword came forward and bowed down.

"Your Majesties! Please forgive us for being late!" As if in instant, all of the guard kneeled down and bowed to all of you.

You sighed, sheating back your sword to it's sheate as you turn your back to them. You looked at niki to find her smiling at the guards and telling them that's it's okay and that they arrived in time.

You looked at the ground, you touched your totem that's hanging on the strap of your belt and felt it's cracks on your fingertips. You sighed once again, looking up to see the guards taking the furry and the mobs in their arms, probably to put them to a dungeon or something.

A certain pinkette watch you walk away from the scene as if nothing happened. He catched your hand feeling the cracks of your totem in your waist, you were walking back to where the exit of this forest was.

He saw you stumbled a bit on your walk, you leaned to a tree for support and he saw your shoulder fell limp. You stood up again and started walking out of the scene.

He sheated his netherite sword in it's sheate and jogged towards you, as he was about to help you walk, a certain masked man came to your side and put a hand to your shoulder.

He saw dream say something but it's muffled and he was a little bit far away to hear what it is, he assumed if he was asking you if you're fine, as if on cue, you nodded and dream scoffed.

He put a hand to your arm and put it on his shoulder, then another hand to your waist to assist you on walking. A little bit of disagreeing were heard from you but he still insist on helping you.

Technoblade's ruby eyes darkened as he looked away from the scene, finding this whole thing stupid and also started back going home.

»»——⍟——««

Turns out that before the whole fight started, tubbo and tommy went back to the academy since they saw the sky turning dark and they thought it's gonna rain.

They also explained that they tried finding you and wilbur but is lost. So they went home on their home.

You were relieved but disappointed at the same time, relieved that the kids had returned home safely and disappointed to yourself because you can't even find them and protect them.

You managed to bump onto drista, lani and ranboo along the way. Lani and ranboo quickly asked if you and the others were okay, while drista only ignored you and went straight to his brother.

They had put the furry, who's apparently named fundy, the great keeper of the black forest and the other mobs onto a dungeon. They had attached some magic chains that won't allow them to use magic, so in short, there's no way out of there.

The principal had apologized for what happened and said that he will call the best doctor in town and will consider the payement to be free.

You were currently staying on the school's cleanic. You changed to your nightgown that you've bought with you here in the school, the doctor said that you have four broken ribs and some minor injuries here and there.

The principal wad right though, he bought the best doctor in town. Since all the doctor's advice were very useful. He said that you'll be able to leave tomorrow.

For now, you'll be staying in the school's cleanic. Lucky for you, your bed was against a window so you can look outside while reading a book that one of the nurse gave you.

You heard the door opened and closed, you assumed it's one of the nurse or the doctor so you didn't bothered looking and instead, you continued to read your book.

"Hallooo." A monotone voice spoke.

You looked up from your book to find technoblade. His usual tied up hair was everywhere, he was wearing his usual clothes but without the cape.

"Oh, hello." You smiled at the pink haired guy.

He sat down on a nearby chair and pulled out a book, "So, how are you doing?" He asked, flipping the pages of his book. "I'm doing good, doc said I'll be discharge tomorrow." You returned to your book and continued reading.

You don't really know why he's here but you're not complaining, you've been here for days. It's great to see some new faces except for the doctor and nurses.

Unlike you, techno had just some minor injuries so he was out in one day. The doctor said that you and niki took the worse damage since you were blowned up by a creeper and niki used up all her mana to regen the others while fighting the mobs too.

He hummed in response and went to read his book, a comfortable silence enveloped the atmosphere between you and him. Although you just met him and found him intimidating first, it's not that bad to get to know a friend.

"Oh, I forgot to give this to you." He spoke, putting a bookmark on his current page and dug to his pocket. He pulled out a familiar item.

Your E/C eyes widened and your mouth fell agape as you looked at your now fixed totem. The cracks were nowhere to be seen and it's now shining under the moonlight.

You dropped your book on your lap and snatched the totem from his hand, your fingers touching a moment and techno swore he felt a light tingling in his chest before it quickly disappeared.

"My totem! How?-" you trailed off as you flip it up and down to see no scratch in it or cracks. You felt a wide smile crept up to your face as you you looked at techno.

"Thank you so much!" You squeeled, trying to keep your voice down.

He chuckled and looked away, returning to his book. "Eh, it's nothing." He responded before the two of you were enveloped in a comfortable silence once again.

Maybe getting to know him wasn't a bad idea.

Volume 1: Black Forest

End.

My ass literally forgot that this book is an interactive book and always forgot to put choices at the end of the chapters 💀

But anyways, this is the end of the volume 1! Volume 2 will be up shortly, unlike vol.1, vol.2 will have more choices and read and techno interactions!

Edit: I forgot to post this earlier in the night and I fell asleep 💀 sorry for the delay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 394 21
After the loss of their brother Wilbur...Tommy begins to shut down. Struggling with how he feels, with depression getting the better of him, despite...
7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
465K 15.8K 39
a boy, a girl, and a not so civil war... dreamwastaken x fem oc ‼️
20 0 11
Where Technoblade isn't as invincible as he claims to be. CW// Mentions of- + Character death + Violence + Feelings of nothingness (ig?) + Mentions o...