THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR

4.3K 213 176
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

Alexis, Alexander and Alexandra were sibling from the Manburg kingdom. Alexis, more known for being Quackity, is the right hand man of the King of the manburg, Schlatt. Schlatt is good enough to give the siblings a mansion to live, quackity has always said to serve him for all his life.

(If y'all wondering who Alexander and Alexandra is, alexander is Mexican dream and Alexandra is the female version of big q 💀 if you've watch that one video of quackity where he pretends to be a woman in Facebook, that's what she looks like)

Alexandra is known as one of the famous princess out there, she's really not a princess but the people in their land treats her like one. She's like the Queen bee of their land and is very well known for hosting tea parties and inviting famous princesses and queens to her tea party to discuss some serious matters, or should I say rumors...

And now, Alexandra is planning on hosting another tea party. She and her nanny is now creating the invitations and alexandra is currently reading the list of princesses and queens that she's gonna invite.

A pile of name of princesses and queens were written in a long expensive paper. While reading their names, she stopped in a certain name she'd never heard before.

"Nanny? Who is this?" She pointed at the unfamiliar name.

The nanny scooted over to her desk and read the name. She smiled when she finished reading the name and turned to alexandra.

"She's the daughter of the Damon family, she had just made an appearance to the public just recently since she mostly stays in her land." The nanny explained.

An amused smirk was immediately displayed in alexandra's face, reading the name over and over again.

"Give her an invitation, I want to meet her." She ordered.

And with that, nanny wrote Y/N's name on a printed invitation.

Meanwhile, back to all of you in tbe black forest. An unknown man emerges from the shadows, a smirk wad visible in his face.

His orange hair reached to his shoulders with the tips of his hair was covered in white tips. Fox ears was displayed in his head as it flickered back and forth, his brown orbs scanned each one of you. He was wearing a black kimono and a orange tail was wagging back and forth.

"A bunch of preys entered my turf, what could they possibly want?" He taunted.

"M-mister, we're sorry for entering your home. Our friends were lost and-" before lani can even continue, she was interrupted by the unknown hybrid man.

"Do I look like I care?" He scoffed.

Lani fell quiet. The air was tense and neither one of you spoke. Wilbur was glaring at the hyrbid while niki held a worried expression, Lani was looking on the ground, obviously shaken up. Ranboo was looking at the unknown man with an intense stare, while technoblade only looked unbothered.

"How brave of all of you to enter my home, I gotta admit, I'm impressed." He clapped his hands several times before stopping.

"Are you here to steal my hidden treasures? Or kill my creations? Or perharps..." He trailed off, his canines showing as he smile.

His eyes darkened and he snapped his fingers, within a second screams can be heard. Those screams managed to caught the attention of wilbur and techno, the unbothered techno earlier is now glaring at the fox man.

"WILBUR! TECHNO! HEL-" A familiar voice yelled out, before it can even continue it was cut off by another scream.

The fox man snapped his fingers again and the screams stopped.

"-you're looking for a friend?" He snickered.

You stood up from your sitting position so did niki and wilbur. Wilbur and techno got into a fighting stance as they glared at the unknown man.

"Give them back." Techno demanded.

As you were about to pick up your sword, something caught your eyes. A black aura surrounds the unknown man, this caught your attention since the only black you know in the magic book is dark magic.

Niki taught you that, and you looked at niki to see her noticed the black aura too. She looked at you and nodded, saying she saw it too.

However, wilbur and techno doesn't seem to notice this. They're too blinded by rage and the only thing on their mind is rescuing Tommy and Tubbo. Plus, the aura is too small to spot. If you paid more attention at the edge of his clothing and hair, you'll spot a floating black smoke that's rare to spot.

The unknown man's brown orbs looked at you and niki, you squinted your eyes and glared at him while niki does the same. The hybrid smiled, his smile extending from ears to ears as he noticed you and niki spotted the black magic.

Black magic, it can do almost everything. You can learn black magic by purchasing an illegal book from the black market which is rare to find, or if you're the daughter or the son of a demon or other entities, you'll likely have black magic since birth.

Black magic can do illusions, hypnotize you, spawn weapons with ease. They're almost op, most adventurers avoids black magic at all in fear of gettin arrested for using something illegal.

Suddenly, the hybrid lunged at the both of you. You managed to Dodge just in time and roll towards your sword and gripped it's handle then stood up once again. Niki, however, isn't that much lucky to get out of the way quickly.

His hands were a hand of a beast, it has orange furs and black talons. His hand gripped niki's neck as he pinned her to a nearby tree. Niki gasped in pain as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Niki!" You yelled.

As you were about to charge forward, you saw niki's hands glow a bright purple and your head felt lightheaded, you stumbled a bit as you found yourself hearing voices in your head.

Don't mind me Y/N. Tell the others about the illusion.

A voice spoke in your head, you looked to see wilbur already charging to niki. Before he can get any closer, you yelled out. "STOP!" He paused and looked at you with a distressed look in his face.

"Don't be fooled! He's using illusions!"
You yelled out.

"What do you mean?!" Techno yelled.

"He's using illusions! Those screams earlier aren't real-"

Before you can even continue, you were kicked in the stomach, you flew backwards with a pained yelped. You landed on the grassy ground as you glared at the hybrid.

"Now, now, princess. Let's not spit out lies here." He chuckles.

He then put his furred feet to your stomach, keeping you in your place on the ground. As you were about to reach out for your sword on the ground, he kicked it away. Leaving you defenseless.

With one final plan on your head, you yanked the mini dagger from under your dress and burried it to the hybrid's ankle. He yelped and stumbled backwards, leaving you to grab your sword and got back on your feet.

He growled, yanking away the dagger from his ankle and throwing it away. He growls and glares at you, you glared back. Letting him know you're not going down without a fight.

Although there's a big fight to come, you knew you needed more back ups. You guys were just a mere mages and fighters, this guy uses black magic. It's obvious that you're no match for him.

A hand landed your shoulder and tou slightly jumped, a voice spoke near to your ear. "Go get back ups from the school, we'll handle this." A muffled voice spoke. You looked behind you to see a familiar masked man. Behind him is another masked teen.

"Bring the kids with you." He ordered and you only nodded in response, you sheated your sword and grabbed the said teen in her wrist before dragging her away. Running towards lani and ranboo and grabbing their arms along the way.

The hybrid noticed you and was about to run after you when he was blocked by a certain glaring pinkette.

"Props to you for fooling us like that." He spoke in his usual monotone voice.

Wilbur dragged his axe on the ground, making a trail with his axe.

"Tell us where they are and we'll make this painless." Wilbur added.

The hybrid laughed, "Painless? For who? For you or me?" He mocked.

With the given advantage, you took this advantage to run with the kids. The kids following your trail.

You came to a clearing, finding out that the kids are getting tired and might as well give them a quick break. Lani and ranboo panted while the masked teen that was named drista gave out muffled pants.

She seems having trouble breathing properly inside the mask and you pointed it out. "You can take off your mask, your clearly having trouble breathing." You pointed out.

Drista tensed and only Shook her head no. You shrugged it off and looked at the two teen, they're now ready to run again.

You pulled out your scroll, dialing the school. The principal had given you the school's number just in case. There was a long beep on your scroll before a voice speaking.

"This is the magic academy speaking, how can we help you?" The voice spoke.

"Send back ups right now. We have a problem here." You managed to speak between pants.

"What is happening?" The voice asked.

"An unknown man attacked us and-" before you can continue a nearby explosion was heard and you and the kids seems to stiffen.

The voice behind the scroll seems to hear this as they spoke once again. "The back ups are on their way, please hang tight." And with that, the signal was cut off.

You put back your scroll on your pocke skirt and bring the kids where your and tubbo's horse were at. When you were at the entrance of the forest you handed your horse's reigns to ranboo.

"You know the way back to academy right? Go there and tell the back ups to hurry up." You ordered.

Ranboo nodded and got on the horse, lani and drista getting on the other horse.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Lani managed to yelled out.

You freezed. You looked back at lani to see her with a worried face, it breaks your heart to see her like that.

"I gotta go back. I need to help them." You stated.

As you were about to go back, drista spoke.

"Wait! Miss! Can we help?" Her question made you freeze on your tracks once again.

"No. It's too dangerous, you guys are only students. You still have a long way to go." You said sternly.

"Are you saying we're weak?" Drista snapped back.

You turn around to give her a Stern gaze.

"No. What I'm saying is that the enemy is a powerful one, we can't risk you guys getting hu-"

"Then let us prove that we can fight!" She interrupted.

Although you really wanted to send them back to the academy, drista will get the wrong idea and will be hurt too.

"If you're not gonna let us go with you, then at least come with us to the academy!" She added.

You have a choice to make.

A. Send them back to the academy.

B. Go to the academy with them.

C. Bring them back to the fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 394 21
After the loss of their brother Wilbur...Tommy begins to shut down. Struggling with how he feels, with depression getting the better of him, despite...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
Insidious By Neon

Fanfiction

353 1 26
Slight TW with violence, gore