A Namesake Couple (Completed)

By ra_shi10

*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He i... More

Introduction of the characters
Meet (Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh)
meet (Adhya Shakti singh)
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Chap 1 Serving Motherland
Chapter 2 Meeting and Party
chapter 3 Dream man!
chap 4 Sensitive vs Insensitive
Chap 5 A Date and a departure
Chap 6 decisions
chap 7 crossing paths
chap 8 The meeting
chap 9 Sham and tricked
chap 10 Caught
Chap 12: Believe what we see!
chap 13 Tears of past
chap 14 Selection
chap 15 She is mine!
Chap 16 Pain and Care
Chap 17 An invitation
chap 18 The party (part 1)
chap 19 The party(part2)
chap20 Snow white & The Prince
Chapter 21 The proposal
Chap 22 Wedding Part 1
chap 23 wedding day 2
chap 24 Food & little progressiom
Chap 25 A meeting
chap 26 Midnight talks
chap 27 I don't love her
Chap 28 set up and fever
Not an update: THANK YOU PEOPLE
chap 29 An Attempt
Chap 30 Siddiqui's invitation
chap 31 Misunderstood Again
Chap 32 Training
Chap 33 He Cares
not an update
chap 34 Childish Mistake
chap 35 My Husband & My Wife
chap 36 Genuine Worry
chap 37 Be Brave!
chap 38 My Therapy
chap 39 calm before storm!!
Chap 40 End of the journey??
Not an update: little chat session
chap 41 A truth!
Chap 42 : Unveiling
chap 43 she is my Pride!
chap 44 a skill to show!
chap 45 Our princess (Part A)
not an update: suggestion
Chap 46 Heartbroken
not an update
chap 47 They are hurt!!
chap 48 (A) Quest & answers
chap 48 (B) Quest and answers
chap 49 Why we were destined!
chap 50 I love you
Not a chapter: Thankyou
chap 51 All love❤️
Chap 52 The mall
chap 53 don't leave me!
Chapter 54 Emotional turmoil
Chap 55 Protect him
chap 56 Till Eternity (final part A)
Chap 56 Till Eternity (final part B)
Epilogue!( The beginning of the end)
TWIN FLAME WALLPAPERS!!
Announcement!!
thank you readers
Gratitude my dear readers 🌼
2,00,000 READERS!!🙏
Announcement!!

chap 11 Torture and Truth

3.3K 144 0
By ra_shi10

Advitya POV

I am watching her from past 2 hours. She is tied, lying unconscious on chair, infront of me. Her hands have few cuts, her kurta is torn from few places, wrist have few marks because of the struggle she put while I was busy catching her. Her forehead has sweat beads,her long black hairs were dishelved. she looks so innocent. But I know she is not. As Arun says "LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING"!
I closed my eyes and I remember past day events , how she tricked me. She tried to cheat me. I was accused of something that I can't even imagine in my worst dreams.. treachery to the country! All my life I struggled with this word!
Sudden rage filled my heart. I got up and lightly pat her cheeks. She wasn't responding. I came up with cold water. Next what I did I should not have to mention

Splash!!...

"Get up!!"

She jerked and coughed due to impact. She blinked few times. And see the sorrounding. Then she saw her wrists tied with rope to the chair. She tried to free herself and then she yelled..

help!!

I mean really, I smiled on her childishness.

"Nobody will come to rescue you", I came close to her. She hang her head low.

"What do you want? Let me go please"? She screamed.

"Why did you steal data from the mobile?
for which organisation you are working?
what is your agenda? Tell me?" I roared on her face.

She was breathing heavily.

"I don't like to repeat myself you little girl! I have my ways to get answers from you. You can't even imagine what can I do with you". I threw the vase nearby wall.

She saw me with fearful eyes.

"I...I...d..do..n't know anything please"! She cried.

"Oh come on you know everything!" I took out the belt & straighten it infront of her eyes.
She jerked!

"Listen to me carefully", I held her jaw
"this is just the beginning. Next impact of belt will be on your skin. I give you half an hour to make up your mind." With that, I released her jaw.

"Gather all your forgotten memories". I turned around. And kicked the door and got out of room.

......
I was gulping whole water in a go. I am pacing back and forth in my room. Her screams, her fearful face her tears running inside my brain. Did I scare her enough? She was crying badly.
Was I harsh on her? But she is not replying anything.
She isn't answering. I am not a patient man. I saw the belt in my hand. I whipped it on my body. "Aahh". I winced.
Should I use whip on her.? That to on a girl. But she is an enemy. But she is a girl. What she is acting innocent. I am in dilemma.

Ting ting.....

"Who came at this hour"? I questioned myself as the door bell rings.

I went downstairs. I opened the door. It was chief, Sarin Dayal.

"Jai hind sir"! I salute him in reverence.

"Jai hind !"

He came inside.. I looked him in confusion.
"Where is Adhya?"

Did I hear him right. He knows about her. Did he know her.?

"I asked you something shekhar. Where is Adhya?"

"I was about to call you sir, I held that cheat."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. In the interrogation room."

With those words he ran upstairs towards the room.

"Opened the door". Sarin sir yelled.

I did what he said.

He entered the room.

"Oh my god"! He screamed.
I saw that cheat was half awake. Breathing heavily..

"Untie her shekhar! "

"But sir.."

"Untie her Now "... He yelled.

I did what he said. I load the gun, if she try to do act smart, I will shoot her. It's about sir's safety as well.

"Adhya, Adhya wake up. Oh god, her body is cold."
Next I saw , Sir took her in his arms and rushed to my room. He took out the mobile and dialled someone.

"Karan , get the doctor on Shekhar's residence.. do it fast karan."

I cannot comprehend what is happening.

.....
Adhya POV

I blinked twice, my mind was hazy and unclear. I cannot tell in which situation I am lying on bed. My whole body is paining. Did something bad happen to me. Fresh tears pooled in my eyes. I tried to get up.

"Don't!" I heard somebody instructing me not to get up.
I turn my neck to the side to see karan is sitting nearby.

"Karan"! He came to me running and hugged me.
I cried in her embrace. Karan is like a elder brother to me, like Jaideep bhai. He is 10 years older.

"Adhya don't worry. You are ok."

"He caught me Karan. That businessman. Shekhar. He abducted me from the house."

"We know. You take rest. Everything is under control."

He tried to calm me. Doctor came inside and gave me sedative. Soon with the effect of medicine. I slept. I knew I am in safe hands.

.....

Advitya POV

"Who is she, sir "? I asked sarin sir.

I am losing my mind . They are treating an enemy. She hacked my phone, security information. Because of her I was accused of treachery.

Sarin sir was looking me intently.
"Calm down shekhar! First of all, she is not an enemy."
"What!"
"Yes , she did what I told her. "

"But why ?"

"Because I want to test her. It was her training. To trick some one sharp like you. And she is succeded in it."

I looked him in confusion.

"Adhya is under training, she works for research security wing. Her past mission were successful. I said if she can get information from you, then she will be finalised for the next meeting mission. And look she was successful. You came in her act. Officer like you honey trapped."

My blood boils with the word HONEY TRAPPING!

"From when security agency started having agents who are nothing but two penny sluts!"

"Mind your language shekhar."

"Sorry for the words sir, a seducer and temptress cannot take officer's place. Look at our prestigious lady officers. They are not less than any male officer. Their personality, their conduct itself says a lot of thing. Do we need such girls who can do anything for the money."

"But what has offended you shekhar! You trapped in her words. She is one of us, hence you are saved. What if she belongs to enemies. Don't you think you need to be extra careful?"

He has a point, I need to be extra careful.
"Look shekhar Adhya works for us, she is under training but she is a smart girl. If Officer like you can be tricked then others can too."

Oh so she is here for honey trapping. But for me she is no Officer just a seducer who works for us , for her needs and money.

"Fine sir!"

"I am taking her with me". With that he left my room. He stopped midway and said "I am impressed with your tracking Major Advitya. You found her even she didn't leave any trace. I am impressed. Well done. And forget past day events. It's all under examination. You both are successful."

I salute him one more time.

After few minutes, I saw sarin sir and Karan with the girl ofcourse leaving the room. She was limping, karan was holding her from her shoulders. Her face was pale, her head was bandaged. She draped a shawl over his small shoulders. She passed by me, without looking at me. I clenched my fist, I don't know why? After reaching at the door, she looked back, I saw fresh tears in her eyes, she saw me with pain. don't know something happened inside my heart.
'Did I feel guilty.'? No but it's not my mistake.
'But she works for us'. But how would I know.?
I tried to console myself.

I turned back and stormed to my room. I threw the glass at nearby wall.
Why they took seducer's help? Why?
How did she manage to honey trap me?
These filthy girls can be sold for money! Ajay has experienced that. I will prove Sarin sir , we should not believe her. I will keep an eye on her. I can't let my country suffer because of any wrong decision. I came to balcony and saw them going inside the car. I saw her stumbled, I clenched the railing in an involuntary response.

"Why they believe her"? I questioned

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 3.2K 23
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
765K 49.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
71.9K 7.8K 12
"Marry me", Shaurya Singh Shekhawat muttered with pure hatred in his eyes holding her arms in his vile grip "You hate me", Akansha Dixit said with fe...
40.8K 2.6K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...