THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS

4.2K 221 161
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»——⍟——««

You charged towards the lamias and swung your sword forward, creating a powerful impact on one of the lamias's arm. You had cut off one of it's arms and blood spluttered everywhere.

Niki stumbled backwards from the shock while wilbur ran forward infront of niki and grabbed his axe, shielding niki from one of the lamias's claws.

The lamia that you cut screeches in pain, slithering backwards as she showed you her fangs in attempt to threat you.

"Y/N! Wil!" Niki had managed to shout out as she shield herself from one of the lamias that tried to scratch her with their claws.

"What are you doing here?" She yelled out, unsheating her concealed blade on her umbrella and slashing one of the lamias that slithered towards her.

"Where's Lani?!" She yelled out, panick strucking through her veins.

Wilbur kicked one of the lamias in the head and they flew backwards, before he can even cast a spell the lamia quickly slithered forward and slammed wilbur to one of the trees with it's gigantic tail.

Wilbur groaned in pain before casting a spell that allowed him to teleport near to niki and to you. The lamia that threw wilbur on the tree slithered towards the tree he was earlier on, and instead of ending wilbur, she had slammed to the tree, she quickly retreated to her comrades, screeching in pain.

The four lamias had retreated and once you took a closer look to them, one of the lamias has a missing arm, you assumed that that's the one you sliced earlier. The other has scratches in her arms and chest, you assumed that niki did that while the other had a reddened forehead. The other one is still clean.

"Lani's with ranboo! Don't worry about them!" You yelled through pants

"Worry about these!" You pointed at the hissing lamias.

Suddenly, wilbur charged to the lamia he was fighting earlier, niki following close behind. When wilbur was close enough, the lamia raised it's arm, prepared to scratch him. However, niki cast a spell that shielded wilbur from the attack. With her help, wilbur managed to come even closer and he raised his axe in the air.

He bought down his axe and the lamia slithered away, unfortunately for the lamia, wilbur had managed to Bury his axe on it's tail. The lamia hiss and screeches in pain, desperately trying to slithered away from the axe.

Another lamia had charged to niki, this time niki was prepared. She raised her concelead blade and raised it in the air, when the lamia was close enough she kicked it to the stomach and the lamia fell to the ground, she took this chance and stabbed the lamia on it's tail with her blade.

(If y'all are confused on what niki's umbrella looks like, here it is. I've put it on the past chapters just in case y'all are lazy to go back to check)

The lamia screeched and hissed in pain, niki then pulled out the blade and the lamia tried slithering away only to crawl.

Niki had put poison in the blade so that the lamia would slow down. The lamia was lucky enough that niki didn't put a whole dose on it's tail.

Now, it'll be much easier to eliminate them.

Speaking of them, you were currently struggling on fighting and shielding yourselves from two lamias. You didn't bothered calling for help since you know they're busy fighting the other lamias too.

You just have to hold them a little longer so that you can give niki and wilbur some time to finish the others off. With that in mind, you swung your sword on one of the lamia that you had sliced the arm off earlier.

You managed to land some minor slice and punches here and there but it seems like they'll not stop any time soon. You looked at the other lamia that's still clean, there's a few scratches here and there but she's still moving and breathing. The other was a little bit slow, probably because of the blood loss from her sliced arm.

You decided to finish the injured one first before taking down the other one, so with that in mind, the injured lamia slithered towards you with her good hand and raised it, unfortunately for you, she had managed to scratch your cheek but it was only a scratch, it's not like it's close to your heart or something. You've been through worse.

You ignored the scratch on your cheek and raised your leg and kicked the injured lamia on it's chest, she hissed in return and was about to strike again when you raised your Scarlet ruby blade and buried it to it's neck.

She screeched and hiss in pain, her fangs showing as she thrash around desperately. Before she can even escape, you put all your strength on the sword and cut through her neck, beheading her.

With one final screech, her head fell to the ground and her body was bathed in her own blood. You pant, finding these whole fight tiring. You look at wilbur and niki to see them finished with their opponents. You smiled and walked forward.

But as you walk forward, their faces fell. Their eyes widened and their mouth was fallen agape, niki raised a hand to point something but it was too late when you felt something buried itself to your left shoulder.

You gasped in pain, slowly looking in your shoulder to see a hand. The hand was through your shoulder, the hand was bathing in your own blood as it buried itself there. You look behind you to see a lamia, you internally cursed since you totally forgotten to finish the other lamia.

You're so caught up with the injured lamia thay you've forgotten the other lamia was still alive, the lamia chuckled as it buried it's hand more to your now bloodied shoulder. You groaned in pain, your legs feel jelly as you Shook in pain.

Your hands was shaking, you can't even raise your sword. The lamia then pull out her hand to your shoulder, your left shoulder has now a hole in it. It felt like your whole arm was about to fall off. You dropped your sword and fell to the ground, immediately grabbing your now injured shoulder.

Your vision was getting woozy as you lay down on the grass. You can hear niki and wilbur shouting then footsteps. There was yelling and exchanging curses as you just stare at the blue sky, the cloud danced around as they pass each other.

You heard two thuds, with all your strength left, you looked up to see no lamia. Instead, a certain pinkette was standing where the lamia was standing earlier. A netherite sword was in his hand, it was bloodied. His ruby eyes stared down at you in shock.

You then heard some gasps and then crying, your vision started getting more and more woozy. The darkness was consuming you as you try your best not to fall asleep.

It was tempting. The darkness, the enternal sleep. All of the was so tempting, you relaxed your muscles and let your injured arm limp on the grass as you stared at the clouds again. As you were about to close your E/C eyes, a voice shout.

"Y/N! What do you think you're doing?!" A familiar voice yelled.

Your eyes managed to stay awake as you averted your gaze to a certain someone who's standing a few meters from you. She was standing there, a Stern glare was displayed on her eyes.

Your eyes widened and your mouth fell agape as you stare at the familiar woman infront of you.

"M-master?" You stuttered out.

Bella stood there, a black cloak was covering her body as she stare down at you.

"Are you really just gonna die there? Stand up!" She ordered.

Your eyes squinted as you stare at her, her brown locks dance with the air and her green eyes glared at you. Her lips was form in a straight line.

"You weakling, stand up and whoop her ass! Are you just gonna let a useless lamia kill you? That's not the Y/N I know." She spoke.

There it is, you remembered those lines very well. Those insults, those compliments. Those words gave you determination to continue going for your dreams.

She walked forward, then kneeled down to your height as you lay down on the grass.

"Are you really Y/N L/N?" She asked.

You could only nod since you felt like if you spread your voice will broke and you'll breakdown. Your eyes was getting blurry from all of the tears that you were shedding.

"Then stand up. The Y/N I know doesn't give up, the Y/N I know doesn't let someone defeat her, the Y/N I know is strong, independent, skillful. The Y/N I know will prove her enemy to not look down on her." She rant.

More tears poured down as you looked at her.

"Prove your worth." She spoke.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled.

You snapped out of your trance as you look towards who's the voice belong to. Niki was kneeling down as she Shook you, tears were pouring down her face.

You looked to the left to see wilbur sweating, he was kneeling down too. His hands were stretched out as he chant some language you don't understand, a green glow was emitting from his hands as he chant the unknown language all over again.

"Y/N! Y-you're awake!" She stuttered between hiccups.

When niki said that wilbur seems to relax his face as the green glow from his hands disappeared and he stopped chanting the unknown language.

You sat up, looking around desperately. You expected to see your master but unfortunately for you, she was nowhere to be seen.

Niki gasped and put a hand to your shoulder. "Y/N! Don't move too much!" She exclaimed. You then looked around you, niki and wilbur was at your side and you just noticed that lani and ranboo was there too. A worried face was plastered in their faces as they looked at you.

Next to ranboo stood techno. He wore an expression you couldn't quite know what he's thinking on his mind, tubbo and Tommy was still nowhere to be seen.

You looked to niki to see her with a surprised expression. "Niki? Hello?" You spoke, your voice still sore. She then slowly raised her hand to point at your shoulder.

Shoulder... Right! You were attacked by the lamia, you almost forgot. In almost panic, you slowly raised a hand to touch your left shoulder. It was.. Clean? There's no hole. Only dried blood,

"Thank god it work. " Wilbur sighed in relief as he slumped his shoulder and let his tensed muscles relax, niki smiled and jumped to hug you.

Lani and ranboo smiled at the sight, while techno only looked away.

"Oh? What do we have here?" An unknown voice spoke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.4K 49
โžช ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ. โžช ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ. โžช ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ. โžช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ!
43.5K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
425K 11.8K 63
tommyinnit Angst (requests are open!!)