Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... More

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞

2.1K 88 89
By youngNfreeAstronAut

Hyunjin's POV:

I started to wake up slowly, afraid I'd wake up again in Incheon and not in my body. Luckily, I was still me.

I got out of bed and to the bathroom, and as I walked , I noticed a box on top of my desk. I remembered Eunbi insisted on coming to "give me something.", maybe it was hers.

After showering, I got ready to leave to office.

"Oh Hyunjin, good morning." My uncle greeted me.

"Good morning!"

"Today's nothing much to do, so you can relax a bit." He smiled and handed me some papers. I bowed and turned to leave.

"Ah Hyunjin, one more thing."

"Yes?" I turned back to him.

"Your father wants to discuss some things with you, so we've arranged a meeting next Wednesday."

"What things?"

"I'm not aware of that, I'm just following orders."

"Do I really have to meet with him?"

"Correct."

"Okay."

Since I left I've only seen my father twice, gladly. I didn't really want to see him, but there's nothing I could do about it. 

Aeri's POV:

3 days and nothing, we didn't switch again. However, I couldn't just chill about it. Anytime we could switch back, and the fact that there were so many obstacles frustrated me like hell.

The sun was almost setting, so I decided to go for a walk to the beach. Maybe that'd help me clear my head a bit, or even find a way to bring the shell back.

The sky was painted with orange and purple, as the sun's choice, and it was breezy. I really enjoyed walking barefoot on the sand and water.

As I kept walking, my phone buzzed. I didn't really want to take it out, but I had to, I didn't know if it was important.

Minho
I haven't been able to give you the present. Can we meet tomorrow? I want to see you.

Me
You bought me something?

Minho
I told you the day we arrived, did you forget already? I'm hurt.

Shoot, that was the day I switched with Hyunjin. Maybe he read those messages.

Me
Oh right! Sorry! Sure we can meet tomorrow!

As I replied, I kept walking without actually watching my steps, and as soon as I put away my phone, I stop at the sudden realization.

I was near the cliff. The same cliff where everything happens, and I didn't even know. I was extremely confused, because as far as I knew, although I was living in Incheon, my apartment wasn't that close to that section of the beach, or that's what I thought. Maybe I'm that clueless.

Without thinking, I kept walking to get closer. I didn't have a reason, I just felt like I had to.

I also noticed I was kind of alone, there wasn't many people at the beach; there was only a small family by the tree side, and a woman straight ahead of them with her feet in the water, probably the mom.

Getting closer and closer, the woman kept staring at me, even making me feel uncomfortable. I thought of walking past her without looking too much, you don't know people nowadays.

The moment I walked behind her, she grabbed my wrist. It was gently, but felt also desperate. I looked to my wrist being held, and immediately at her, only to realize the weirdest thing.

"Y-Yulhee?" Her name came out of my mouth by itself. As soon as I said that, she smiled and nodded.

I can't even describe how confused I was, but somehow she made me feel at ease, as if nothing was happening. It didn't feel like the first time I saw her, and I was able to look at her more detailed; she did look like me, a lot.

" "Aeri", am I correct?"  She asked, I nodded.

"Keep walking, it is waiting for you."

"W-what is?"

"Destiny."

I can't even describe my confused face.

"You will understand. Keep walking to the cliff."

Again, I just nodded. There were so many things I actually wanted to tell her, but I couldn't, I didn't know how. The shock and just the situation were too overwhelming.

"One more thing." She said.

"Together."

"Together.. what do you mean?" I asked.

"Do not waste time, Aeri, keep going." She smiled. I swear she brought so much peace to my soul, it was actually beautiful.

Still shocked, I did as she said, and as I kept going further, I arrived to the bottom of the cliff, but that wasn't what shocked me.

The rocks, were I once sat, were uncovered. I turned around to see if she was still there, but she wasn't.
I almost ran to the rocks, the tide was once again very low. I didn't have the shell though, and I was well aware of that, but I had to still go there, I didn't  know why.

I walked carefully, and made my way to sit where I once did. I could have sworn the sun was already down when I got out my place, but as I sat, the sun was barely starting to set, as if I had gone back to the past.

Admiring the view, remembering some stuff, I felt so much peace.

"How did you manage to get here?"

My heart went out of my chest and came back. I turned around, and...there he was.

"Aeri."

"Hyunjin...?"

I stood up, my body moving without even thinking. All possible mixed feelings happening at the same time. I got closer to him, but of course, because of my quick and desperate moves to reach him, I tripped, and he caught me, once again. He felt different, mature, but looked almost the same.

This time, as he held me, I didn't move.

"Are you going to ditch me like the first time?" He chuckled. I couldn't believe it was really him.

"I knew the tide was low because of something." He said.

"Hyunjin... what are you doing here? When did you come? Where's the shell? What happened with your marriage?"

"That's a lot of explaning for this weird position and clearly dangerous spot."

"You're right." I chuckled. I can't describe the happiness I felt with him holding me. Feeling his touch again. I guess... my feelings didn't change after all.

"My apartment is near, we can go there."

"Fine."

We walked back to my apartment. It still felt weird to live this close to the cliff, and weirder to have Hyunjin here. I didn't understand anything, but I couldn't waste time.

As we arrived, he sat down and so did I, but it was hard to say anything.

"Hyun-"

"Aeri I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Everything. For leaving you, for not writing to you, for lying."

"Lying?"

"About my marriage."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not marrying her."

"Then...why?"

"Because of the business. But I told her I'm not marrying her. I'm still looking for a solution."

He stood up and sat closer to me.

"You don't know how much I've damn missed you, Aeri."  He held my face. I didn't know how much I missed his touch untill he did. I was starting to tear up.

"Hyunjin... I've missed you like crazy. And I'm sorry I got mad at you, and didn't say goodbye, I'm so so sorry," I started to sob, gripping his shirt tightly.

He cupped my face, making me look at him while whipping my tears with his thumbs. He was tearing too, but smiling.

We stared into each other, words weren't even needed. He got closer to me, and I just finished the job for him.

We kissed, and if felt like ages since we last did. Time stopped, and I couldn't complain. The first feeling of our lips made us both inhale intensely, separating for a moment. He kept holding gently my face, as if he cherished me the most, making me feel so loved.

Between kisses and smiles, he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me to his lap, my legs wrapping around him. Our kisses became intense and passionate, and I couldn't ask for more, I just gave in.

My arms went around his neck, his hands trailing through my back and waist. He grabbed my hips tightly, making me move even closer to him, making me feel him.

He stands up, each hand of his holding my legs, and turned around, now sitting me on the bed, but soon pushing me away from the edge, hovering all over me.

For some reason, this time I really didn't feel ashamed, I just kept going regardless of every action. He grabbed my shirt, and pulled it off of me, and I mirrored his movements.

Every move of his was gentle, but still passionate, and that drove me insane. He placed kisses all over my neck, arriving to my chest. He pulled down the strips of my bra, and eventually removed it completely. There was no turning back, and we were both okay with it.

He started kissing my breasts, sometimes small kisses, sometimes wet kisses. Soft moans kept escaping my mouth, making him kiss my lips from time to time between actions.

I felt how he trailed his hand down my stomach, reaching the button of my pants.

"Can...I?" He asked. I nodded, kissing him again. He pulled them down, leaving me only with underwear, and as desperate as we were for each other, he slid his hand in.

I can't describe the amount of pleasure he gave me. I don't know why, but it was different from how we were before. We didn't really care about going slow, we were desperate for each other.

With him Making small circles, my moans began to get louder.  I managed to move my hand to his pants. He pulled his hand out of me, helping me to take his pants off. I reached him, now making him moan.

His moans turned me on, in a complete new level, his low voice, his groans, I couldn't anymore.

"I... Need you, I can't wait anymore." I mumbled between heavy breathing and kissing.

He looked at me, smiling. The most beautiful smile he had, the one I loved seeing, and missed like crazy.

He slowly pulled down my underwear, but before he could do anything else, I sat up and pushed him to the head of my bed. I can't describe it, but each touch he gave me, the more desperate for him I became. I also pulled down his boxers, making us now completely naked.

"A-Aeri is this..."

"My first time? Yeah."

"Don't you want it to be-"

"I just want it to be you; I don't care how"

After a few more kisses, I lined up with him and let myself sit down completely on him, making both of us moan loudly.

I was so wet it didn't even hurt, it was just pure pleasure.

I moved around him, heavy loud moans coming out of his mouth, and that only made me even more aroused. He grabbed my waist and pushed me backwards, positioning now over me.

His thrusts became much more strong and intense, the pleasure I felt was undescribable, I moaned in his mouth, while kissing.

We kept going, he gave me pleasure every way possible, and I started to feel a warm sensation in my pelvis. As soon as I managed to tell him that, he thrusted even deeper, even stronger.

I was going to reach my orgasm, and so was him.

I closed my eyes, more like shut them tightly, and when I finally opened them, everything went silent.

He wasn't there.

My heart was racing nonstop, I was breathing heavy, even sweating, but the room was empty.

It was a dream

A goddamn dream.

A hell of a real dream.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hyunjin's POV

"God..." I grabbed my chest.

That... felt so real.

A/n:

Hello again! A smut here omg 😱 My family built like a terrace here so I sat outside and got inspired, a little too inspired it seems lol.

I hope you liked it, I'm sorry if it's cringey lol I'm still new to all this smut things. Also, sorry for the long chapter.

I tried not to be too explicit tho, I didn't want it to ruin the mood I wanted to transmit you guys. I wanted like a frustrated erotic encounter (?) okay I'll stop talking.

Anyways, thank you so much again for reading! I appreciate you guys so much!❤️ stay safe and Healthy!o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
114K 4.1K 85
HWANG HYUNJIN, the Fuck boy. LEE FELIX, a little sunshine Is Hyunjin really a fuck boy and Felix, a sunshine? Is it true or just rumours. What will...
7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
12.7K 1.2K 26
#19 - kookv - april 25,2024 Jungkook( a doting father) and his six-year-old daughter Jieun's lives alter when Kim Taehyung befriends them and empathi...