I thought I was alone

By PotaCorn

Tara Collins-18 years old, a werewolf and a rouge, thinks she's alone, since her family are rouges they have... More

Chapter 1- Here we come Oregon
Chapter 2- Plane ride
Chapter 3- life is too fast
A/N
Chapter 4- love my life
Chapter 5- better and better
Chapter 6- Mate Finding
Chapter 7- Think you can escape
Chapter 8- Memories
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 12- Shopping!
Chapter 13- project
A/N please read
Chapter 14- Dont know
Chapter 15-dream
Chapter 16- drama
A/N READ IF YOU DID NIT READ A/N UN LAST CHAPTER
Chapter 17- blood
Chapter 18- hospital drama
Chapter 19- body
Chapter 20- the kitchen
Chapter 21- back home
Chapter 22- trouble
Chapter 23- a new, weird, friend
Chapter 24- declaring war
Chapter 25- war and more
Chapter 26- excitment and sickness
Chapter 27- the news. Sorta
Chapter 28- Preparations
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony
Chapter 30- Surprise Gone Bad (Please read A/N)
A/N please read for sequel
Bonus Chapter- A Peek Of The Future
A/N
IM BACK
IG/ FOLLOW ME
A/N
A/N

Chapter 11- preparing

555 16 6
By PotaCorn

-.-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

The day went by fast.

When I got out from school I see Sapphire, Violet, and Chance waiting for me. Chance was leaning on a tree with his phone out, Violet was waving at me while yelling out my name, and Sapphire was watching Violet with an amused expression.

As I was walking I got glares from the girls in the school. I sighed and ran up to them. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Tara, can we go shopping please?" Asked Sapphire while clasping her hands together as if she was praying, and giving me puppy dog eyes. I groaned and said "Sorry Sapphire we can't I was planning on finding a job this weekend." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Oh pretty please, Chance can take me, a-and I won't waste a lot of money, oh please." Sapphire said while pushing her bottom lip out adding to her cuteness. "Ugh fine I guess." I said as I gave in. She got up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She said enthusiastically. I giggled and looked towards Chance who was as pale as a ghost.

My giggle turned into a full blown laugh at the face Chance had. When my laughter died down I wiped my tears and then noticed two girls running towards us. As they got closer I noticed it was Allison and Brittany. When they got to us I noticed they didn't break a sweat.

"Hey we heard you were going shopping can we go with you?" Asked Allison. "Oh no I'm not goi-" I was cut off when Violet clasped a hand over my mouth, smiled at the two girls and answered "She meant to say that she would be glad to have you guys join."

I glared at her and licked her hand. "EEEK!" She yelled as she quickly took her hand off my mouth and wiped it in her cream long-sleeved shirt. I laughed and placed my hand on her shoulder. "I guess you guys can come." I told Allison and Brittany. A grin was placed on their faces and they giggled a little. "Ok great! Here is our phone numbers!" They said acting all cheery and bubbly.

They gave me a slip of paper and it read.

671-541-6184
- Allison

671-373-4184
-Brittany
(I just put random numbers so don't try them out)

I looked up and noticed that they left, so I turned around and saw Chance, Violet, and Sapphire having grins adorned in their faces.

I looked at them weirdly, "What are you guys smiling at?" I asked. "Tara you got friends!" Sapphire said while still having the grin. I looked at them with a fake hurt expression. "Wow so your saying I can't make friends?" I asked. I was trying so hard not to laugh when I saw Sapphires happy expression turn into panicked expression.

"Cmon we better get home." I said walking in front of all of them

-.-.-.-Arriving At Home-.-.-

When we got home I dropped my back pack and ran up the stairs. When I got to my room I flopped on my bed and noticed a piece of paper fly out of my pocket.

I picked it up and noticed these were the numbers Allison and Brittany gave me. I decided I was going to call them so that we can meet up at the mall after I was done doing my business. I went to the bathroom and took a shower after I was done I went to my closet and picked out and lacy pink set of undergarments. I also picked out a red tank-top that had a white rose on it and some black skinny jeans. I let my hair loose from the pony tail it was in, and it fell down to about five inches above my ankles.

I then took out my contacts, after that I blinked a few times 'till my vision wasn't blurry and looked in the mirror. In the mirror was a beautiful girl that looked nothing like the girl I saw this morning. I sighed and took out the piece of paper, got my phone, and dialed Allison's phone number

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

'Hello? Allison White speaking'

"Hey Allison." I said

'Omg hey Tara'

"Hey so about the trip to the mall." I told her

'Oh their is a mall at 23 St.Park street we can meet their?' She asked me

"Sure I don't mind oh and can you pick us up?" I asked

'Sure I got a car and drivers license'

"K so see you tomorrow." I said

'K bye see you later'

I took the phone out of my ear and pressed the 'end call' button. I sighed and rolled over and looked at my clock I was 8:59. I groaned and got up and went down stairs to get dinner started.

I made lasagna we all ate and when we were done I washed the dishes. I went to my room put on my panda p.j's and rolled into bed.

'Today was a long day' I thought before I was consumed by darkness.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

FUNFACT:

Polar bears are left handed. OMG.

Hey my beautiful unicorns,

I updated this because I was bored and didn't have anything to do so yea I hope you guys are happy

Bye-bye my beautiful unicorns

With love,

Vic (my nickname)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 309 28
Gwen clarkson is 19 years old, just graduated from high school She always thought that her father left her mother and her because it was just a one...
528 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...
41.2K 1.2K 63
18 year old Dawn, her 15 year old sister Dusk, and their father live as rogues. After the girl's mother died, their father goes to bars and gets drun...
606K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...