KPOP TRAGIC IMAGINES SCENARIOS

By nekomusumechan

REMINDER! These imagines contains tragic, suicide, rape, depression scenarios. If you are looking for fluff/s... More

♡Introduction♡
[Chanyeol] My Dignity
[Sehun] Hardship [1]
[Sehun] Hardship [2]
[Sehun] Hardship [3]
[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD
[Xiumin] Save Me!
[B.A.P Bang Yong Guk] Going Crazy
[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK
[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero
[Vixx Hongbin] Abusive
[VIXX N] Cramps
[ IKON'S BOBBY ] ENEMY TURNS HERO
[ iKon B.I ] My Girl
[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO
[Song Joong Ki] When You Suicidal
[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP
[SONG MINO] FIGHT PARTNER
HELP
[WANNA ONE DANIEL] LUNG DISEASE
[ WANNAONE JAEHWAN ] MY PARTNER
[WannaOne Minhyun] My Knight
[ NU'EST JONGHYUN ] BULLIED
[BTS RAPMON] You Must Survive
[BTS JIN] MEMORIES
[BTS SUGA] MY PROTECTOR
[ BTS SUGA ] CRUSH
[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye
[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN
[BTS JIMIN] I'm Scared
[BTS Jimin] FIRE!
[BTS JIMIN] DEBT
[BTS JUNGKOOK] HER
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] STALKER
[BTS Jungkook] Life Saver
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] CRIPPLED
[BTS V] DONT LEAVE
[BTS V] KIDNAPPED
[BTS V] I'll Protect You
[ BTS V ] BLEEDING
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] TROUBLES

Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

306 5 0
By nekomusumechan

There he is again. Sitting under the tree, probably reading his script. The sun shines right above him. There are no telling whether he is shining because of the sun, or him himself.

From afar, there are girls lovingly staring and taking pictures of him. They look excited and shrieking whenever he looks at them.

"Hwang In Yeop oppa!" one of the girl is shouting his name.

He turn around, smiling while waving. "Hey there" He greet them.

Wow, that deep voice.

"__________! What are you staring at?" My friend suddenly jumps in front of me.

"No, nothing Ga Young." I quickly snap out.

"Ohh, you're staring at him again?" Ga Young is smirking.

"No I'm not. I'm.. staring at the sky. Woahh, it's such a nice day isn't it?" I awkwardly laugh.

"Yeah right. I can introduce you to him if you want to. All you got to do is ask for it." She still smiling.

"Are you showing off now?" I knew that she and In Yeop did a drama together.

" Yes I am." She laughs.

"No thanks. I'm starving. Let's go to the cafeteria!" I dragged her away.

AT CAFETARIA.

As soon as we come inside the café, we saw girls running and going wild.

"What happen? Is there a fight?" Ga Young wonder.

"Who cares? I'm starving. What do you want to eat? I'll pay." I ignore the chaos and start ordering our lunch.

I purposely choose a table on the end of the café to avoid the chaos.

While we're still devouring our lunch, all of the sudden a deep voice call out for Ga Young. We both instantly look up.

"In Hyeop oppa!"She wave at him.

"Can I join you guys? It will be less awkward than eating all by myself." He ask.

"Sure. But no fans are allowed here." Ga Young purposely raise her voice to chase away the girls who has been following him.

"So he's the reason who the chaos just now. No wonder." I talk to myself.

He take a sit beside Ga Young and start talking to her while enjoying his lunch.

I don't know why but I keep staring at my food. I can't seem to bring my head up and look at him. Stupid me.

Suddenly I feel a light kick on my leg. I instantly look at Ga Young. She is signaling me to look at In Hyeop with her eyes.

I shake my head and look down again.

"So oppa, this is __________." All of the sudden she introduce me. Damn it, this girl.

"Oh hi. Nice to know you. I'm In Hyeop." He offers his hand while smiling.

"Oh..hi. Nice to know you too." I bring all my courage to look at him and shake his hand.

As soon as our eyes met, I froze.

He looks so good up close. His eyes, nose, and lips. Fair skin, long fingers and cute smile. I'm amazed by how good looking he is.

"Ehem" Ga Young kick me again, and I finally snap out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare." I apologize.

"No its alright." He smiles and continue his conversation with Ga Young.

While I'm trying to finish my meal, my phone ring.

I check it and it is an unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"_______? Is this you? Hey, its....." I hung up. He didn't get to finish his word.

I slam my phone on the table. It's him again. Dammit. I began to tremble.

Ga Young notice the changes in me and quickly hold my trembling hand.

"_______, what is it? Who is that just now?" she ask in concern.

I did not answer her. My mind instantly went blank.

"Its him isn't it?" she asked again.

I nod.

"Just block the number like you did before. Ignore him" she ordered me.

In Hyeop just silently looking at us in confuse.

"I.. I'll head out first. See you later, Ga Young." I wave at her, and politely bow at In Hyeop before excusing myself.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face.

I've been trying so hard to hide from that guy. How did he manage to get my new number?

____

AFTER CLASS ENDED

"Why don't you come with me? I can drop you on my way." Ga Young offer.

"It's okay. You need to hurry up. You're going to be late for your shoot." I reject her nicely.

"Are you sure?" She ask for confirmation.

"Yeah, plus I need to go to library first before going home."

"Alright. I'll text you when my shooting is done. Be careful. Bye bye" She cutely wave at me before jumping into her van.

Geez, such a thoughtful friend. I'm so lucky to have her.

I headed to the library right away.

Its 6pm. The other students has already headed home. So, the library is empty.

For me, I love to go here when it's empty. No messy tables, no noisy students and its easier for me to look for books.

As I'm trying to finish my thesis, my phone suddenly rings. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Don't hung up and listen." It's him again.

"Why are you calling me?!" I raise my voice.

"Hey, I want to fix this. I want to fix us. I know I made a mistake."

"NO. Leave me alone!" I hung up and turn off my phone.

Damn it. It's Minho. My ex. We broke up couple of years ago. It's not a healthy relationship. Whenever he gets mad, he would abuse me. I always end up being hospitalized. But every single time he would begs me to forgive him. Telling me stupid lies that he will never hurt me again. But thanks to Ga Young, I manages to run away from him. She help me to find another place to stay, changes my number every time Minho manage to contact me, and hide with me whenever we come across him.

I let out a loud sigh when suddenly somebody hug me from behind. I thought it was Ga Young so I turn around with a weak smile.

BUT my eyes widen. Its Minho!

I instantly get up.

"What...what are you doing here?" I ask while slowly backing out.

"Baby, I was looking for you everywhere." He give me a creepy smile and try to come nearer.

"Stop.. I don't have anything else to say to you. Can you please go away?" I try my best to hide the fact that I'm shuddering out of fear.

"We need to talk. Come, let's take a seat first." He reach for my hand and drag me to my seat.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what I did to you." He said without letting go of my hand.

I didn't give respond.

"What I did is stupid and unforgivable. But still, I hope you can forgive me. I want you again. I've been repenting for what I did."

I still didn't give respond.

"Baby please." I can feel his grip become harder.

"Let go of me.." I try to remove his hand from mine.

"You wench!" He suddenly pull my hand aggressively and I fell off the chair.

I froze. This feel so familiar. Is he going to hit me again? My eyes become teary.

"Haish, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do that" he slap his head before helping me up.

I'm shaking.

"I.. I need to go to the restroom."

"Sure. But don't you try anything funny. Don't run away from me again." He said in serious tone while glaring at me.

My hearts stop. I'm so terrified.

I slowly walks towards the bathroom.

As soon as he is out from my sight, my knees losses its strength. I fell on the floor.

I bit my nails and ruffles my hair as I'm trying to come up with any idea on how to run away.

I try to call Ga Young but she didn't pick up. Probably still busy with her shooting.

I give up. I'll just let him hit me and get over it. I just wanna go away from him.

I force myself to come back into the library when suddenly I crashed into someone. I stumble before a pair of hand caught me on my waist.

I look up. It's Hwang In Yeop.

"I'm sorry. I was into my script I didn't realized you are here." He apologized before letting go of his hand.

I blush.

"No, it's okay. What are you doing here anyway?" I wonder.

"Usually nobody is around this hour. So I use the library to practice my script. It will be so awkward practicing out there with people staring." He laughs while scratching his head.

"Yeah, it's usually quite around this hour."

"____________?!" All of the sudden, Minho's voice can be heard yelling my name.

My face instantly changes.

In Hyeop seems to notice so he ask me whether I'm okay.

I nods.

"There you are!" Minho appear with his sullen face.

"Who are you?" In Hyeop ask in a serious tone.

"Excuse me, who ARE YOU?" Minho raises his voice.

"I ask you first. Is he your friend, _______?" he ask me.

I don't know why but I quickly shake my head. A piece of me probably hoping In Hyeop can chase him away.

"YAH ______!" Minho start yelling at me.

I'm trembling as I can see his eyes are flaring in flames. Oh my, I'm dead tonight.

In Hyeop slowly push me behind him. Shielding me from that jerk.

"She said she don't know you. And you obviously makes her uncomfortable. SO why don't you just go on your way." He still trying to talk politely regardless Minho's rude behavior.

"She's my ex. And I want to talk to her. Why don't YOU go on your way?" he slightly push In Hyeop shoulder.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND." In Hyeop raise his voice.

I am surprised. I know that he just trying to help me but my heart is racing.

"You really think that I will believe that?" Minho scoff.

"Its true. We are dating." I quickly hold In Hyeop hand and show it to him.

Minho let out a loud sigh and brushes off his hair.

"Come with me a sec. We need to talk" he tries to grab my hand but In Hyeop quickly smacks his hand away.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" In Hyeop push him farther away from me.

"Fck you. _____ come here." He push In Hyeop aside and try to grab my arm again.

This time In Hyeop can't take it anymore and grab him by his collar.

"You seriously don't want to mess with me. I can beat you to pulp but I won't do that in front of my girlfriend."

"Just do it, you son of a b**tch." Minho provoke him.

In Hyeop quickly raise his hand and start swinging at him.

"STOP!" I swiftly grab his hand.

In Hyeop look at me with his furious eyes.

"Just let him go. He's not worth it." I pull him away from Minho.

"And you Minho, please move on. We will never be together again. How can I come back when I know I will end up getting hurt again? It might be easy to for you to apologize whenever you hurt me, but it was not easy for me to forgive you. How does it feel when you beat me? Does it make you feel okay? Do you get to sleep nicely at night after you did that? Do you ever feel sorry whenever I was sent to the hospital? Does that make you feel superior? I'm not your punching bag Minho."

In Hyeop grips his hand tighter and tighter as he listen to me.

"A guy should never lay a hand on a women. If you did that then you should be ashamed of yourself for the rest of your trashy life. And if you ever think of coming and mess with my girlfriend again, I'll make sure you'll pay for it." he glares at Minho before going pulling me into the library. Leaving Minho on the floor.

"Pack up your stuff and lets leave."

"Sorry for that. And thank you." I give him 90' bow.

"Don't mention it. I'll do that for anyone." He finish packing my stuff and help carry the bag.

"I'll take that. You can go your own way now. I won't disturb you anymore. Thank you so much!" I grab the bag and walks away.

"Let's go together." He hold my hand.

I look at him in confuse.

"That guy might still be out there. So let's continue with our act." He clears his throat.

"oh, okay.." I awkwardly smile.

OUTSIDE THE GATE

I let go of his hand.

"Thank you so much for helping me. He's not here anymore." I look everywhere to check whether Minho is still around.

"Are you going home? I can walk you to the bus station. The road is pretty dark." He kindly offer.

"It's okay. I can go alone. I've taken too much of your time." I nicely reject him.

"How about you stay here for a minute. Don't go anywhere" he ran off somewhere.

I listen to him and start playing with a stray cat nearby while waiting.

From a far I can hear a bike coming towards me.

The bike slowly stop in front of me. I ignore it and didn't even glance at the bike.

"You still want to play with it?" It was In Hyeop voice.

I turn around and the guy on the bike pull up his helmet. It was In Hyeop.

He smiles as he offer me a helmet.

"Come, I'll take you home" he put on the helmet for me.

"But.. I can just wait for the bus"

"It's okay. You can pretend that I'm your cool and charismatic boyfriend who will safely take you home." He laughs before speeding away.

Ever since that day, we become closer. In Hyeop jokingly and continuously pretend to be my boyfriend. He will hand me a flower, helping me carry heavy stuffs and taking me home every single day.

There are rumors spreading on the campus about us but he didn't care about it. I had hard time explaining to his fangirls about us but every time he will tell them that the rumors are true.

We will get in fight because of that and the very next day he will continue the act.

After a while, we become so used to the act and begin to grow feelings for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.4K 19
MATURE K-pop imagines, scenarios, one shots, etc. Disclaimer: This is FICTION, straight from the imagination. It's not meant to be compared to real...
63K 953 34
Request [open]
82.4K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
168 1 10
Grief does different things to everyone. For Sehun, losing his beloved MinSeok almost caused him to lose himself as well.