๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ...

By hokusuXI

๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๏ฟฝ... More

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Headcanons/Scenarios + Author's Note
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
BONUS
BONUS 2

V

15.7K 515 78
By hokusuXI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

♡︎𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠♡︎

"Alright then, Sakura."

His gaze still didn't leave you as he uttered your name. There was just something about him saying your name that sent shivers down your spine. It's just your name why does it feel so precious? And romantic coming from him?

"Yes," you said slowly, "Kiyoomi?"

It seems like both of your feelings are in parallel with one another because he felt what you felt when he said your name. It's incredibly frustrating how cautiousness and unsureness make two people who like each other stuck in a state of constant doubt.

You thought of what to say to ease the not-really uncomfortable awkwardness that hung in the air.

"So, I never thought you were playful, Kiyoomi."

"Mhm," he hummed in response since he can't really confess right there and him liking her is what pushed him to be like this.

You suddenly gasped. You covered your mouth with both your hands.

"You're getting comfortable with me..."

He furrowed his brows at you. 'Was that not obvious?'

"Woah," you were exhilarated, "Kiyoomi is comfortable with me."

Unsure of what to reply. He mumbled, "Sure," and turned away.

You smiled happily and walked closer to him. "I will take good care of you, Kiyoomi!"

He hid his blush by not looking at you. The repetition of his name feels different when it comes to you.

"GOOD MORNING!" Someone shouted along with the sound of the class door opening.

"Yuna!" You yelled in recognition.

Yuna had blonde short hair and was loud and energetic. She's your best friend and Sakusa often see you both together.

"This is a rare pair," she commented and walked towards her seat.

"Good morning, Yuna," you greeted, "you're later today than usual."

"Well, Hiroto asked for help last night for our homework. And I watched my husband after that," she smiled proudly and settled down on her seat and faced the two.

"Anime," you mouthed to Kiyoomi who looked at you when Yuna said 'husband.' He was unsure of whatever your friend is upto — initially thinking it was an actual husband —because he really doesn't give your friend much thought. Cold

"Are you sure he wasn't just trying to make conversation with you?" You asked her, settling your hand on your hips. "That guy clearly likes you!"

"Hiroto's a basketball player, right?" Sakusa asked you. He just lowkey wants to join in on your conversation.

"Yes! And I'm pretty sure he likes Yuna!" you exclaimed. He took note of your excitement, thinking it was cute.

"How so?"

"Well," you started listing their interactions. He knew you were preoccupied with telling him all your observations that you didn't notice him pulling a chair (Komori's chair because they sit next to each other) and placed it beside him.

You sat down, completely oblivious to the sweet gesture he just pulled because you were rambling. His head was fully facing you, carefully observing the changes in your expression as you talked ecstatically.

"The way he looks at her! I mean, if that isn't adoration in his eyes, I don't know what is!"

That subtle movement, however, didn't go unnoticed by another pair of eyes. Yuna smirked knowingly. She knew you liked him but now she knows that he likes you too.

"Sakura, aren't you reading too much into this?" Yuna said.

"No! I am not!" You defended with a firm tone. Kiyoomi just kept looking at you as you passionately talked about your ship.

"You should get a boyfriend, Sakuraaa!" Yuna dragged out her name. "So that you wouldn't be so deprived of romance that you want me to be in a relationship."

"I am not reading too much into this!" You looked at Kiyoomi, "do you think so, Kiyoomi?"

"You are reading too much into this."

You gasped at his straightforwardness.

"Kiyoomi!"

He actually wasn't surprised to see you acting childish. He's observant. There were those moments he overheard your whining. Anyway, he have noticed you acting childish often times. However, he has never seen you being childish in front of him.

You pouted and grumbled about how you're right.

"You too, Sakusa," Yuna voiced out, "I would like to see you in a relationship too. The germaphobe hottie being all lovey dovey with someone!" She laughed after that.

Suddenly, images of you both being all romantic popped up in his mind and he turned red. This time, you noticed this and pointed it out.

"Kiyoomi, why are you red? Oh, my! Do you have a fever?"

You quickly put your hands on his forehead, completely forgetting about his dislike to anyone's touch as it was overshadowed by you caring about him.

"I am not sick, Sakura," he stated and you pulled your hand back. He didn't mean to sound so rude, but it seemed like he was irritated at you.

"Well," you nervously said, "I'm sorry. I should-"

"Good morning!"

A couple of your classmates and Komori walked inside the classroom.

You thought it was weird how they seemed to come at the same time. But Komori, the best wing man, made it so. He waited for a few minutes by the gates of the school and every time a classmate, pass by, he'd call them and tries to bring up a topic they can all talk about.

He held a few of your classmates off because he wants to give you two time alone.

Yuna just slipped by him.

Soon, most of the seats are occupied. Komori stood in front of you, smiling.

"Hi, Minami-san!"

"Komori! Haven't we talk about this? You can call me Sakura!"

He glanced nervously at Sakusa. Surprisingly, he didn't really look bothered. Something must've happened to tone down his competitiveness.

"Okay, then, Sakura. How was your morning?"

"It was... fine! How about yours? Have you ate breakfast?"

He nodded. "Yep!"

"Oh, right." The thought of the cookies popped in your mind, You faced Kiyoomi and said, "Can I have the cookies? One of the bags is for Komori."

"Sure." He pulled out something and from his bag and gave it to you.

He felt a little irritated by the fact that you didn't do this just for him but brushed it off as you are just that kind of person.

"Ooh, cookies?" Komori happily took the cookies you offered. "Thank you, Sakura!"

"You should eat that later, it can boost your energy."

"Really? You shouldn't have, Sakura!"

"It's fine! Your practice looked really tiring," you once again faced Sakusa, "speaking of practice, I'm going to be posting the posters after school today. Hopefully, a lot will apply that has a purpose if actually being a manager."

"Yeah, good luck with that," Komori stated, "this guy has a lot of fangirls."

"They are disgusting," he scoffed.

You laughed at that. "But don't you have some too, Komori?"

He scratched the back of his head, "I-I don't know."

Your mother instincts kicked in, you felt that he was insecure. He might have been felt a little bit inferior when Sakusa's popularity and his were brought up.

He doesn't dwell on it but it does make him a tiny bit sad sometimes.

"Komori, you are a charming, handsome man!" You exclaimed. Luckily, everyone was busy in their own things.

"Not to mention, a very talented libero! People who overlooks you clearly doesn't see how special you are!"

With every compliment, an irk mark pops up on Sakusa's head.

"It-it's okay, Sakura! Really!"

He noticed Sakusa's irritation, of course.

"Are you sure-"

"Sakura." He called, getting your attention.

"Hmm?"

"Class is about to start."

"Oh!" You looked at the clock above the board and stood up. You looked at your chair and realize it was Komori's.

"I didn't even realize I took your chair."

"It's okay, Sakura!"

"Okay, bye, Kiyoomi, Komori. See you later!" You quickly walked away after waving at them.

"First name basis, huh?" Komori teased as he pulled the chair by his table.

"You should be more confident, Komori."

It sounded like he was judging but really, he knew of what he felt and was trying to cheer him up. Komori, being with him for a long time already, knew this.

He grinned at his tsundere cousin. "Noted, because in that way your very comforting crush wouldn't be so concerned for me, she'd be neglecting you."

He glared at him so hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.1K 27
A protective boys squad turned into possessive boys squad only for Hinata Shoyo. "Note: I don't own Haikyuu Characters and also cover photo. And als...
561K 11.8K 34
สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แต—โฑแต—หกแต‰ หขแตƒสธหข Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* โ€ขwhen I'm free โ€ขNot busy โ€ขor not lazy the...
17.1K 428 24
As most people know Sakusa Kiyoomi is a big germaphobe and he hates physical touch or at least he thought he did it all started when a boy named Atsu...
139K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•™๐•ฆ...