I Am Dreaming Of A Captive Lo...

By mahi_trytowrite

"I did all this because I love you so much" This sentence... And one more... "I did all that to protect you" ... More

Author's note
1. Kanawut
2. First Meeting
3. Coincidence or not!
4. First day
5. Change of plans
6. Resting in his office
7. Affair!
8. What's their relationship?
9. Mew's Info
10. Three days!
11. Getting angry!
12. lunch
13. Conversation!
14. Messed up!
15. Betrayal
16. Never loved you!
17. First step!
18. You!
19. Am I?
20. Second step!
21. I am confident!
22. Admire!
23. A Date!
24. Didn't able to sleep!
25. Something is going on!
26. Knowing About HIM!
27. Drunken night
28. Move in...!
29. Nightmare...
30. Try to erase bad memories
31. Talk with his dad!
32. Alex
33. Need time!
34. When Alex born...
35.Just want him alive!
36. Get back to work
37. Old classmates!
38. Never compare yourself!
39. Love You!
40. Vampire or Wolf or Hybrid
41. Who told him?
43. Hurt
44. Plan part - 1
45. Plan Part- 2
46. Plan - Last part
47. Get out!
48. What! I am what?😳
49. Telling the whole truth
50. Family Business!
51. Two Child!
52. You need to let me go!
53. Silence is scary!
54. I am choosing...
55. New side
56. Hurt!
57. Knock Out!
58. Sign the papers!
59. Memory Loss!
60. On a Date!
61. A baby 🍼
Alex (Not an update)
62. Possession and LoveπŸ”ž
63. ALONE!
64. Tom and Jerry
65. What's going on?
66. Need time
67. New arrangements!
68. Understand
69. Father-son Talk
70. Natasha
Epilogue

42 Lies...

1.3K 103 28
By mahi_trytowrite

One week later...

Maid:" Breakfast is ready..."

Gulf:" We are coming... "

Max:" Gupi... Tell Alex to bring my laptop please"

Alex:" Ok Dad... Papa... I am super hungry... Let's run..."

Tul:" Baby wait... You need to wear this... Alex... Don't run!"

Gulf:" Baby! "

Max:" Alex!"

After listening to his dad's voice Alex stopped and wait for his Dada to dress him up...

Tul:" Now go and get your Dad's laptop"

After kissing on his Dada's cheeks he ran outside...

Gulf:" Don't run baby... "

Tul:" You ready?"

Gulf:" Ya... Let's go..."

They all went to the dining table and sat down...

Alex sat between Gulf and Tul while Max sat in front of them...

All were waiting for Alex to finish his prayer before they start earning...

Alex:" Papa... When we will go to see my new school?"

Gulf:" Soon baby... "

Alex:" But Dada said we will go today!"

Gulf:" Stop pouting baby... And Your Dada was right we were going to go today but I need to be at company baby... So..."

Alex:" I am coming too!"

Gulf:" But baby..."

Max:" It's ok Gupi... I will bring him with me... You go first"

The little boy is only scared of one person that is Max... one word from him and that's it! No more discussion...

Gulf:" Don't be a sad baby... And Tul"

Tul:" Hmm?"

Gulf:" Control your husband's tamper! "

Max:" I am still here!"

Gulf:" I am getting late... Bye baby... "

Tul:" Will call you when we get there!"

Gulf: "ok..."

.

.

.

(Gulf's POV)

Finally, I can leave alone! One week I was with Alex... I mean I am so happy that finally can call him my son without any hesitation but I wasn't able to meet my Mew...

That night Mew asked me if he could go back to his dad's place... He wanted me to spend my time with Alex and like my baby read his thoughts he said he would be staying with me in my room! So at last, I agreed... So it's been a week that we met... I wasn't able to go to the office because of Alex... I and Mew talked only on-call... I don't know why but Alex is not liking him... I mean he didn't say that but whenever Mew called... he tries to get my attention and we weren't able to talk... And in the last two days, Mew didn't call... I text him... I called so many times but no reply... I asked Earth too but the same reply... No one knows where is he... Suddenly he stopped coming to the office too... I told them to track but Kao said someone deactivated it! So I need some time alone to figure out what had happened...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At office...

Gulf:" So anything you found out?"

Tong:" No... His last location was at his dad's place... "

Gulf:" So go there and find him!"

Kao:" Kana... I want to tell you something... "

Gulf:" What?"

Tong:" We saw Haii there... At his dad's place"

Gulf:" His EX? "

Earth:" Hmm... And... "

Gulf:" WHAT?"

Kao:" They were talking and..."

Kao took out something from an envelope ✉️ and give me...

There I saw Mew with him... Laughing... Talking... They are together? I saw dates on photos... Four days! They are together for four days!

Gulf:" What about now?"

Tong:" Haii is still there... And Mew too! My men are still looking at their each every moves"

Why? No Gulf you can't think something negative! There must be some reason! Ya...

Gulf:" I am going there... "

Kao:" No... You are not!"

Gulf:" Why?"

Earth:" Listen carefully... There is something wrong... "

Gulf:" What do you mean?"

Earth:" Mew went to meet him... And..."

Him? Mew? But why? And? And what?

Earth:" And the person who approached Alex was... Mr. Jongcheveevat... Mew's dad... "

Gulf:" Stop! Wait... Y-you are..."

Earth:" I am sorry Kana... But it is true... There was no footage but Where He approaches Alex... Near them, there was one food truck... So we took his dashcam and saw his face... One of our bodyguards bribed... "

Gulf:" WHY? Why? "

I don't know what to say further... Why his dad did that? Why Mew is not here? Why is he with his EX?

Tong:" And We found out something... We saw your house footage and... The night when Mew left... The one who picked him up was Haii... "

Gulf:" H-he l-lied... He said his dad's driver... "

Earth:" Calm down Kana... "

Gulf:" I don't care... I am going there... I want to know what is going on! What if Mew is in trouble? Ya... There must be something happened..."

Kao:" No Kana... This is risky... Sorry to say but I don't trust him anymore... "

Gulf:" Don't say that! I trust him... There must be something going on... I am going..."

Max:" NO! YOU ARE NOT! "

Tul:" Calm down... "

Gulf:" Where is Alex?"

Tul:" Tong text me what is happening so he is at home with... "

Gulf:" With?"

Max:" Dad"

Gulf:" WHAT? You can't be serious!"

Max:" He is our Dad Gupi... I know what he did was wrong but he has the right to know about his grandchild... "

Gulf:" You can't decide that! About Alex, you can't do that! Tul? How can you agree?"

Tul:" Sorry Gupi... Your dad was at home when you left and he saw Alex... So I wasn't able to..."

Gulf:" And he is alone with him? OMG! What if something..."

Max:" I know you don't trust him Gupi but at least trust me... I have my men there to look after them so don't waste your time in this... You have more important things to do!"

Gulf: "Mark my words Max... If something happens to our baby... I won't forgive you! Never!"

Max:" I know... "

Tul:" So What about Mew? "

Gulf:" I don't know... I..."

Max:" Don't repeat the same mistake Gupi... Can't you see? This is all his plan! He was lying to you... Our Alex cried because of him and his dad!"

Gulf:" We don't know if he is involved or not! So don't say anything without proof!"

Max:" Proof? Can't you see? He is happy with his Ex? Can't you see he is the son of that person who makes our son cry? Why are you so blind? I told you not to trust him! I told you not to repeat history... I..."

Gulf:" I-I..."

(3rd person POV)

This time he broke down... Seeing him like that Max ran to him before he falls...

Max:" Gupi... Calm down... "

Gulf:" I am scared, Max... I-I told him everything... I trust him... Please do something... He would never do this to me! He can't! He said he loves me! Max 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

Max:" Let it all out... But this is the last time... You need to be strong... For Alex... Cry as much as you want but this is the last time you are crying for others! Not anymore... Calm down Gupi... We are here...We all here for you "

While Max trying to calm him down... Earth told Tul whatever was happened till now and after listening to that Tul left the room... Without saying anything... Max saw that and gave a signal to Kao to follow him... Because he knows where he is going... But he can't follow him... Not right now...

Earth:" I will be back... "

Tong also left with him...

After sometime...

Max:" You ok?"

Gulf:" He is not like him Max... I know... He won't do this to me... There must be something... You trust me right?"

Max:" I trust you Gupi... But not him! But I am hoping that you are right because... If he is at fault... I won't be able to stop... If he is the reason why our son and you cried... Sorry, but he has to face me! I was not there when things happen with you but not now! I am here... No one can hurt you... No one!"

Gulf:" But I want him, Max! I want him... He is mine! He said he is mine... I don't care to do whatever you want but I can't lose him... "

Max:" I know Gupi I know... For now, calm down... Tul went there... Let's wait for him ok?"

Gulf:" I want him back Max... I want him back... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Jongcheveevat' Place...

Tul:" Tell Mew Suppasit to come out now!"

Kao:" Calm down... And you (security) Go and tell your owner to come out!"

S:" Sir please keep quiet... I will call him but don't shout... My masters don't like it, please... I don't want to lose my job... "

Kao:" Ok... Call him and tell him Tul and Kao are here!"

.
.
.
.

S:" He allows you to come in..."

Tul:" No! We won't go in... Tell him to come out! We don't trust your so-called masters!"

After talking with him on call...

S:" They are coming..."

.
.
.
.
.

Haii:" Ohh look who is here? You are the..."

Mew:" Cut it out Haii... What do you want? Why are you here?"

Tul:" You moron... What is all this? Why is he here? "

Kao:" Mew! What is happening? Why is your dad..."

Mew:" Oh! So finally you came to know... So slow guys... So slow... But at least you didn't disappoint me... 🥱🥱"

Kao:" Who are you? I don't know you... "

Haii:" Meet the real Mew Suppasit 🤣😂 the one you met till now was his small play role..."

Kao:" W-What?"

Mew:" And where is your so-called CEO Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong?  I thought he would be here too! Aww... It's so sad that he wasn't able to see me...!"

Tul:" You bastard... *Punch* Why did you do that? *Punch* What he did to you? Why? "

Haii tries to stop him but Mew indicates him not to do anything...

Mew:" One more punch and you will be at a jail!"

Kao:" What?"

Mew:" Look at these cameras... What you did just now... It records all... So you better watch your next moves!"

Tul:" Oh really... Then from now on, you should be careful Suppasit... Because no one knows what will happen next! I don't know why you pull this act but because of you! My Gupi cried... "

Mew:" Your? 😂😂😂 Ask him first... Because even I did these all my so-called Jaan is still waiting for me... He is captive by me... I made him so obsessed with me that now he won't be able to free! 😂🤣😂🤣 This is my revenge... My Revenge 😈😈on him! The so-called Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong 🤣😂🤣😂!"

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

"This is it for today 🥺

What is all this happening?!!!
Same question Right?
Stay tuned to know 😌

Tell me how you feel about today's updat 🙈

Do not forget to
Vote
Comment
and if like it please
Share💖

Thank u 💝"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 712 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
48.1K 2.6K 32
[βœ“Complete Fanfictionβœ“] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...
69K 3.8K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...