Animal

By DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... More

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 5

755 42 9
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 5

          He was sitting alone outside in his yard. It was now the Tuesday before Homecoming and thankfully, he hadn’t had any more encounters with the popular boy. He didn’t even know his name and for that, he was glad. It would just make him easier to think about. He sighed and shut his eyes. And then someone was walking by him.

          “He really does adore you.”

          Mike wanted to get up and strangle his friends but when he opened his eyes, it wasn’t Dave and Brad. It was someone else.

          “The name’s Rob,” the boy said with a small smile. Mike nodded slightly.

          “How can I help you?”

          “Not really help me, but someone else.”

          “I’m not interested.”

          “I’ve really never seen him so into a boy in a long time.”

          “I’m not interested.”

          “You should’ve seen him the other day. He was a mess after you called him a tool. I haven’t seen him get like that in a while either.”

          “If you came to try and hook me up with him, please go away.”

          “I’m not trying to. I’m saying that…well Chester usually gets what he wants. He’s used to getting whoever he wants. And well….he wants you. And you’re the first person he’s not getting.”

          Mike’s mind had zoned out after one word in particular. He swallowed and turned to Rob.

          “His name’s Chester?”

          “Yea. Pretty unique actually.”

          Mike’s mind was creating pictures. Now it wasn’t just any boy that was chasing after him. It was Chester. He leaned back in the grass.

          “I didn’t know.”

          “Anyway, I’m not going to beg you to get with him because you’re obviously not interested. But, Chester….he’s really quite different. If you don’t like him, it’s only a one night stand for Homecoming anyway. Maybe you should try. Chester doesn’t usually chase people like he’s been chasing you.”

          “That’s good for him. You can once again tell him, I have no interest in getting with him. I don’t want to talk to him.”

          “Ok then. Just….think about it.”

          Mike sighed as the kid left him and he was sitting alone again. He really didn’t care about Chester’s fascination with him. Everything that boy did just pissed him off. He got up and walked down to one of the clubs in town. He wandered inside and grinned as Dave and Brad came up to him.

          “I didn’t actually think you’d be here. You said you weren’t into stuff like this,” Brad said and Mike shrugged.

          “I figured I might as well check it out. Can’t hurt right?”

          “Hell no. I know a ton of gay guys hang out here too. It’s actually quite awkward if you’re not and they start like jumping on you,” Dave laughed as he gave Mike a slight push, “Go find some sexy man to dance with and we’ll go hook up with some girls.”

          “I hate you,” Mike said rolling his eyes. Dave and Brad grinned at him before disappearing into the crowd of bodies. He started making his way around the crowd trying to find someone hot. He saw a group of guys and finally decided to make his way over there. He almost gasped at what he saw. A boy in a black baseball cap was dancing with some other boy in the center. And they were all over each other. Mike stared at the first kid. He had brown eyes that he could never see since they were closed most of the time and he was quite thin. He was beautiful. He reminded Mike of the kid in the bathroom at school that had made out with him. He saw the second guy, who seemed to be a little bit older, run his hands down the other boy’s chest and back. God he was hot. He backed away and found himself sitting down at a table. He had a drink in his hands but he didn’t take a sip. That boy was just so perfect.

          “Is this seat taken?” someone asked and Mike shook his head. He glanced up and almost spilled his drink. That beauty was sitting across from him.

          “Hi,” the kid said with a smile as Mike stared at him, “I saw you earlier.”

          “Oh. R-Really?” Mike managed. The kid grinned at him.

          “You want to dance with me?” he asked and Mike shot out of his seat, maybe a little too eagerly.

          “Yea sure,” he said. The boy laughed and then led him to the dance floor. They started dancing and Mike felt like he was in heaven. The boy’s hands roamed his body as their bodies moved together. And then his eyes shot open in shock as the boy’s lips were on his own again. He kissed him hard and Mike held tightly to the other boy. He felt the boy push his tongue into his mouth and Mike moaned softly as the boy pulled them away from the dance floor and against the wall. As soon as they were at the wall, their tongues clashed in their mouths as the boy pressed his entire body against him. Mike wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist and then brought them closer, if possible. The boy moaned and Mike felt his cock harden. He felt the other boy’s erection against his leg. He brought his hands up to the boy’s head and he felt the hat fall off. He tangled his hands in the boy’s hair but he heard a surprised gasp before it turned into a moan. Mike frowned and opened his eyes and immediately pulled away.

          “What the fuck?!” he asked angrily. The boy that he’d been making out with had been no other than Chester. Fucking Chester!

          “I’m sorry, please, I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it,” Chester managed but Mike shoved him back against the wall.

          “What is it going to take for you to stay away from me?”

          “I CAN’T!” Chester said.

          “Well you fucking better! Cause I’m not dealing with this anymore,” he pushed away from Chester and stormed off leaving the boy leaning against the wall. He couldn’t believe that kid. He said his goodbyes to Dave and Brad who were dancing with some girls before leaving.

          When he got home, he ran up to his room and fell into the bed. He couldn’t handle it. He hated Chester so much but he couldn’t help but think about him. He couldn’t help the fact that Chester was hot. He couldn’t help the fact that no matter how hard he tried, he would always have an attraction to the other boy because he was irresistible. He was perfect. And Mike hated every part about it. Why did the idiots have to be so perfect? Chester was everything he wanted but he refused to admit that he actually liked him. He wanted Chester to stay away from him but he also wanted him. But he didn’t want the cocky idiot Chester. He wanted something different. So he’d never get Chester because Chester was a cocky idiot. There was nothing else that he could be. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.1K 42
Chester’s a nervous wreck. Mike is always in his thoughts. His band members are keeping secrets from him and Mike is gone. He can’t sleep at night. H...
26.1K 1.5K 61
Years after Mike and Chester break up, they run into each other, almost unexpectedly. Chester's come back to explain and apologize. But will Mike acc...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...
18.9K 961 60
I dropped out of college and was looking for a job that I desperately needed. I opened the newspaper and saw an add for an assistant job for Mr. Ches...