Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 2

3K 78 24
By KINGGUPPA

Anna's POV

I woke up laying on top of Y/n like I have every morning.

She is so comfortable it sometimes scares me. We could be out in public and I lay my head on her shoulder.

And i wont move because she is the comfy.

I look at the alarm to see that its 10 am. Huh its 10 am...

FUCK ITS 10 AM.

I jump up and run to the bathroom. I hear Y/n groan and the bed move.

As I'm brushing my teeth I feel Y/n hug me from behind. Her hands rest on my stomach.

That made me feel butterflies.

She has always had this effect on me. I basically just get mushy ir melt into her.

"Good morning bub."

"Goo mo- ing. Whee haf to go get rea-he." I said while still brushing my teeth. Y/n giggled as she started brushing her teeth.

"Why should we get ready?"

"Y/n babe... its 10 am. The bus leaves at noon to take us to Pennsylvania."

I don't think I have ever seen Y/n get this panicked before. We spat out our tooth paste and rinsed before we scurried around our hotel room.

We packed our bags and walked out seeing Sab and Dev waiting.

"Wheres evan?" I asked saying her nickname. I loved calling Eva "evan" it was funny.

"Eva is downstairs already getting us to go breakfast. Because Y/n manager said that he read the time wrong and that the bus leaves at 11. Not noon." Sab said as we walked down to the elevator.

We get to the bottom and thank the staff for our stay. Eva ran over with a large bag of food and a tray of coffee with her suitcase behind her.

"Need a hand E?" Y/n asked as she carried everything she ever needed in a backpack. I never understood how everything fit inside but it did.

"Carry the coffee y/n/n. We have places to be."

"No shit sherlock. No one set a alarm?" Y/n said as we walked out with the body guards and paparazzi waiting for us. We waved and tried to get onto the hus.

That was until one of them grabbed my shirt trying to ask questions.

I lowkey hate being famous. I mean I love my true honest fans and the friends I have made that arent fake.

But everything else is so toxic.

"Anna is it true that you are actually pregnant?" A guy asked as cameras flashed in my face.

"Yes I am actually pregnant. It is true. It's not a attention thing. I am actually pregnant." I said as they all nodded.

"Who is the father?" They have got to be joking right now. Did they not go to the concert last night?

"The mother of our child is Y/n. And I am happy that she is the other parent of this child." I said. Some looked at me disgusted it most smiled.

What did they think? That I cheated on Y/n or some stupid bullshit? No I am loyal to my baby.

"One last question guys because we have to hit the road." I heard Y/n say as she stood behind me. She held my shoulders gently while rubbing her thumbs on my skin.

I blushed lightly. Small or little things like this make me so happy with her.

"How many months are you?"

"Yeah how many weeks are you in right now?"

They said over and over again. I counter back to when we first went to magic city. About 5 weeks ago?

"I'm currently 5 weeks or a little over a month in." I said and Y/n kissed my cheek. She said goodbye as she picked me up. We walked into the bus as the bodyguards pushed them outta the way.

The bus started moving as we sat down in the living room so to speak.

The bus was actually a camper. Y/n manager named Dave actually bought it and redesigned it for the tours.

"They weren't mean to you were they? I know you hate the pops and all because you get anxious-" y/n started going on about it but I pulled her face towards me and left a gently kiss on her lips.

She smiled at me but still shocked taht I kissed her.

"I'm fine. Nothing to bad happened. Just some homophobic assholes gave me a look when I said your the mom of this child." Y/n nodded as I heard Dev and Sab giggled. We looked over at the bunk bed seeing them looking at us whispering.

"And what are you two laughing at this time?"

"Sab had a thought come to her head and-" dev couldnt breathe because she started crying laughing again.

"I said. 'Why would Anna date a guy when Y/n got a bigger shlong then most of your exs." We just looked at them as they died laughing.

I mean it is true. She is bigger than all of them. I blushed just thinking about it.

And I will admit. The girls have seen Y/ns dick before. Ok well not seen it but the size.

The boys wanted to make a tiktok or a video showing who's bigger. They pulled a tape measure out and they showed their results.

Well Y/n had walked in and they dared her to measure hers. I at the time had not done the deed with her yet.

So when she walked out of the bathroom showing that hers was ya know... longer than all the boys they looked at me.

I remember the first thing Eva said after we saw was 'how are you not broken?' I looked down as Y/n just smiled at me.

Oh what fun times we have.

"Ok so since basically the whole world knows your pregnant what should we figure out first?" Y/n asked as we got on the highway. I grabbed the food in the bag and we both sat at the table.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I have never been a parent before sooo what do we do?" Y/n said as she nervously ate her hashbrowns.

I looked out the window trying to word what I'm gonna say.

"Well I umm... Y/n I just wanna make this clear. I know you love me endlessly but I have to be honest. You are gonna stay and help me right?"

The whole bus went silent. Y/n stopper eating and looked up at me. She immediately grabbed my hand and hugged me as tears started to form.

"Yes I am gonna stay bub. I helper make this kid. I'm not leaving you or this kid ever. We will be amazing parents. And I love you with my everything. We are keeping this baby right?" Y/n looked at me as she pulled away a little.

I thought for a second. I want a family with Y/n. Hell I want to fucking marry her. Am I ready for this tho?

Yeah. I think its time for us.

"Yes I am keeping it. It's time to start our family baby." Y/n smiled and pulled me into a kiss. Eva and Sab ran over to join the hug.

Dev was asleep already so we just had this little group hug together.

"You two will he great moms. And all of the girls and boys will be great uncles and aunts." I heard Y/n body guard say.

We all smiled at him. His name was Kevin but we all called him mushu. He is a big built guy but acts like a teddy bear.

All cute and sweet.

"Well after breakfast I think its nap time." We all nodded and quickly ate. Y/n pulled me to the bedroom and we fell asleep.

She made me happy. So so happy.

But how am I gonna propose to her?

I mean if we starting a family it might help that were married. Right?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Drink water and eat something today simps

-Guppa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
23.2K 230 36
eva and anna love story 🤝 just read
205K 6.3K 82
[Please note that this story was written by a very inexperienced younger version of myself, in fact it is the first full length story I ever produced...
14.2K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.