πΉπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ πΉπ‘™π‘Žπ‘€π‘’π‘‘ (...

By imbusysuckingdick

There is a fine line between hatred and love. These two idiots just can't seem to understand which side they'... More

WARNING.
Prologue
A New Start
The Baby Project
Just Like The Movies
Conference Meeting
Cheers To Guns and New Friends
Ducks and Dicks
The Date
Sex and School
Party and Punches
Breakfast and Betrayal
Revenge
Mission
Distance
Lies, Lies, Lies
Confrontation
Just a chance?
The Stars and Us
Ethereal
Fuck me
Betrayal
Rebound?
Confusing
Tonight?
I didn't mean to do this

The Party

27 0 4
By imbusysuckingdick

Yeah. Today was not a good morning. I had to rush in today and was nearly late. Today I didn't have English first for once and actually had business. My dad wants me to do business so I would at least have some experience when running his precious empire. Surprisingly, Luca is also in this class and again, he sits at the back of the class. I settled in my seat, the same place where I sat for English. I give him a small smile and waves but he doesn't do anything back. He just rolls his eyes at me and then proceeds to pull out his phone and start typing away.

What the fuck?

Talk about bipolar. One minute he's kind and the next he's ignoring me. Uh ok, I guess.

Business actually goes by really fast and I wouldn't have even thought about Luca if it wasn't for his gorgeous fucking eyes burning a whole at the back of my head.

Rushing out of class, I bump into a really hard chest outside and make eye contact with honey. Huh?

Oh never mind, it was just Hunter with his gorgeous eyes. His arms instantly wrap around my waist to steady me as we stare at each other and grin.

"Hunter."

I hear his deep, raspy voice before I see him. Rapidly turning around, I'm once again met by gorgeous eyes.

"Luca."

Hunter grins at him as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh and did I tell you, the party is today."

Hunter yelps, staring at me.

"Oh I don't know."

"Why not?"

"Just leave it Hunter. It's better that way."

Luca murmurs.

The fuck did he say?

"What do you mean 'it's better that way'?"

He just stares at me before rolling his eyes at me.

"You know what, I'd love to come."

I grit out, sending daggers to Luca through my eyes.

"Ay perfect."

Hunter replies.

"Yeah I'll see you later."

I bid him goodbye as he gives a soft peck on my cheek.

I don't even bother sparing Luca another glance as I walk away.

****

"We have a party to get ready for Sage."

I shout as soon as I enter the house.

Sage lazily comes out of her room, looking unwell.

"Are you ok?"

I ask, concerned about her.

"No, I think I'm coming down with something."

"Oh shit. Fuck the party, let me make you some soup."

"NO."

Sage screams.

"What?"

"I mean, I already made myself some soup and Hadley, you need to go and tell me all about it. I'm going to live this experience through you."

"Sage, no. I need to stay and take care of you."

"No. I need you to go. Besides, I'm going to be on facetime with Julian anyways."

She says, blushing. Julian is her 2 year long boyfriend. He's cool. I like him. He's good for Sage.

"Ok."

I agree. I should give them space as well since they don't always get to talk and once, I accidentally ended up hearing their phone sex...

"You know what, that party sounds really great right now."

"Yes. I knew it. Although, can I help you get ready, please?"

I give her a small smile as I nod.

"Sure Sage."

She starts to jump around, excited by the news.

Sage immediately runs to my closet and picks out a dress. I didn't even know I owned this. It's this gorgeous, black dress with some sort of sparkles on it. It is absolutely stunning.

"And since you have a perfect figure, this will suit you." Then she mutters, "lucky bitch" after that causing me to laugh.

I immediately get changed and Sage starts to curl my hair into beach waves and does a smokey eye. She is really good at makeup.

"I love how the black looks. It really makes your eyes pop out."

She steps back to take a look at her work and a proud look sparks in her eyes.

"You look stunning, Hadley."

She whispers, staring at me with an open mouth. I spin around on my chair to look at my reflection and a gasp escapes my lips.

"You look the same but just-"

She pauses for a second.

"way more fucking hot and irresistible"

I grin at her as I confidently rise from the chair.

"You have honestly turned me into a goddess."

I grin at her and hug her, quickly running out the room to grab my keys.

She waves goodbye as the door shuts behind me.

Sliding into my Lamborghini, I immediately turn the radio on and speed down the streets. I'm not giving myself a single second to turn back around. If I don't distract myself, I'll keep worrying about the what if's and about Sage.

After about 25 minutes, I've finally reached a full blow party. There are plenty of people outside who are staring at my car but at this point I don't care. Swiftly gliding into a parking spot, I take a moment to breath before turning the ignition off. Everybody outside has quieted down and is waiting for me to exit the car. I swing the door open and step one smoot, tan leg outside and then the other. As I fully stand up and slam the door shut, I hear plenty of whistles coming from all directions. Some girls glare at me while others stare at me in admiration. Striding inside the stunning mansion, I notice that everybody is now staring at me.

What the fuck?

I peer down at my phone for a split second before I hear his voice.

Hunter.

"You are stunning, Hadley."

She mutters walking over to me while gawking at me at the same time.

I smile at his comment and hug him. His strong arms wrap all the way around my body and pick me up, swinging me around. I just laugh at him all the while, relieving in the feel of the safety of his arms. He sets me down but doesn't step back, still staring at me with those honey coloured eyes.

Somebody behind me clears their throat and Hunter and I separate. I turn around to see that it's Rico as he stares at me, eyes wide and cheeks a bit flushed. I grin at him as his eyes rake up and down my body.

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

He whispers, a little out of breath. I go in to hug him and he very happily obliges, opening his arms and hugging me very tightly. This time it's Hunter who clears his throat causing us to pull away.

These guys give really good hugs.

"Would you like a drink?"

Rico asks.

"Yes please. A bourbon on the rocks."

I say, causing both of their eyes to widen. After a few seconds, those shocked expressions turn into massive grins as they give each other a knowing look. Rico heads off to get me my drink as I turn to Hunter.

"Could you get anymore perfect?"

I mean if being involved with the fucking American mafia and killing people means being perfect, then honey, your interpretation of perfect is very wrong and concerning.

But obviously, I don't say all of that and just go with the other thing that is swarming my mind.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing."

He just says, still grinning but this time, shaking his head as well.

Rico surprisingly comes back with my drink straight away as I start to down that shit as if it's water. One of my best talents is that I can hold my alcohol very well.

"Chill."

Rico says, taking the cup out of my hand.

"This isn't water, darling. This is bourbon. You don't want to be hammered tonight, do you?"

I snatch my cup back while also sending a glare his way.

"I can hold my alcohol better than you darling. It takes at least 7 shots to get me even the slightest bit tipsy."

Rico's eyebrows nearly reach his hairline but soon his lips turn into a smirk.

"Wanna bet?"

Ah, this is going to be fun.

"Sure. If I win, you can get anything you want and if I win, I get to claim a favour from you in the future."

Grinning back at me, Rico sticks his hand out. Just as I reach to place mine in his, Hunter grips onto my wrist.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Rico can hold his alcohol really well."

I turn my head to stare into Hunter's eyes which are laced with worry.

Cute.

"Are you doubting my abilities?"

I ask, annoyed.

"I'd be doubting anybody's abilities if they were going against Rico."

I just grin at Hunter and turn back around, placing my hand in Rico's and giving it a firm handshake. My dad always told me,

"Give a firm and strong handshake to show them who is in control, princess."

And that's exactly what I did. So did Rico.

Nice.

We walk over to the bar and take our seats as Rico demands the bartender to give us 10 shots each.

Easy.

"Whoever can do the most without getting tipsy will win."

He says.

I only offer him a stern nod.

Surprisingly, Rico did 8 shots before stopping and putting his hands up in surrender.

He stares back at me, obviously expecting some sort of fear to be evident but I just keep a stern face through the whole thing.

Clearly not satisfied by my reaction, he walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"I want a lap dance, Hadley."

I look up at him and stare at him.

"Ok."

He looks really shocked.

"That is if you win."

But he only grins.

"But haven't I already won?"

He whispers, gesturing to the 8 empty shot glasses.

"Honey, you couldn't even do 10. Sit your ass down."

I say, pushing his chest, cashing him to sit down on one of the stools.

He just smirks at me but gestures to me to carry on.

They're all currently standing up and watching in anticipation as I settle on the stool. I quickly tie my hair up in a bun to get it out of the way.

I notice Hunter fixing his jeans behind me and Rico crossing his legs causing me to roll my eyes.

Ok Hadley, you can do this.

I internally hype myself up before downing all my 10 shots. But since that wasn't enough and I was a petty bitch, I walked over to Rico's side and downed his 2 remaining shots as well.

Swishing around, I see Rico and Hunter staring at me in shock and embarrassment. I think I bruised their pride.

I look down at Rico and only wink at him before turning back around and asking the bartender to give me a bourbon on the rocks.

"Ma'am you just down 12 shots. Are you sure?"

He asks, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine. Now the drink, please?"

I ask again and he just shakes his head but obliges nonetheless and hands me my drink. I quietly sip as everybody stares at me.

"You just drank 12 shots.."

Rico and Hunter gawk at me.

"And you're drinking more now."

They're acting as if it's impossible.

I slide off of my chair as I drink the whole drink. Everybody is now back to partying.

I place one hand on Rico's chest as I whisper in his ear.

"Don't underestimate me next time, darling."

I try to walk around Rico but Hunter grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Sit with us."

He has this mischievous glint in his eyes and before I know it, I'm already nodding. He just gives me his signature grin and pulls me towards this enclosed area at the back of the party. It has the perfect view of the entrance and bar but mostly, the dance floor. Rico is walking on my left side while Hunter has an arm wrapped around my shoulders on my right side. When we finally reach the secluded area, I recognise some people. For example, Daniel has a gorgeous red-head by his side, which I'm guessing is his girlfriend. I wave at them and they both offer a polite smile. On the other side of Daniel is Isaac who just gawks at me, his eyes bulging out of his head.

I just wave and grin at him until I'm being dragged off to the opposite side of the couch. We all start talking and settle into a funny yet comfortable conversation until he comes.

Luca is stunning. With his inky, black hair dropping over his forehead as his icy, grey eyes peek out. The tattoos crawling up his neck and arms are insanely attractive and I suddenly get this urge to trace and lick every single one. Sporting a regular black shirt and a leather jacket, he seems to fill the bad boy character really well. But then that's when I noticed somebody clung to his side. She is pretty, in a fake way. Her lips are awfully big and unnatural as she licks them. She has a stunning body though. With double D boobs and a curvy waist. She's clinging onto Luca's arm as if there is a fucking earthquake and he's the only support available. The thought of those two doing something just ignited this weird feeling in my stomach and a sinking feeling in my heart.

Whatever.

Luca's eyes skim over everybody until they finally land on me but then he notices Hunter's arm wrapped around my shoulder and suddenly his hand drops to the blonde girl's waist. What game is he playing?

They settle themselves right in front of Hunter and I. the blonde girl goes to sit next to Luca but as he sits down, he drags her onto his lap all the while, making direct eye contact with me. Is he trying to make me jealous? They start to make out right in front of all of us as Hunter chuckles and throws a condom at them. I just roll my eyes at this whole situation and start to stand up just as Luca and the blonde girl separate.

"What happened?"

I hear blondie whisper to him, dropping her head down again to meet his lips.

"Chanel, wait."

Luca demands before peeking around Chanel to look at me.

"Where are you going, Hadley?"

There's a mocking tone to Luca's voice which nobody besides me seems to notice.

I just ignore him and turn to Hunter.

"Are you coming to dance with me?"

Hunter just laughs and shakes his head.

"I don't dance Hadley."

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Your loss."

I say, winking at him and walking out of there, swaying my hips.

I catch the attention of many guys as some even whistle at me but I just ignore them.

The song "Formula" by labrinth is playing in the background as I start to dance.

I love this fucking song.

Letting the song take over me as I sway my hips and dance my heart out. I'm interrupted in the middle though as a beautiful guy comes over to me. His muscles are protruding and nearly about to rip his fucking shirt. His brown locks fall over his dark, dark eyes as he grins at me. He has a neck tattoo but that's it. Why is that so hot?

"Can I join you-"

He asks before I interrupt him and just pull him to me so we can dance and whisper,

"You didn't even have to ask."

He grins before spinning me around so I'm facing the secluded area where I was before. I grind my ass against his front as he groans in my ear and asks for my name.

"No names."

He's confused for a second before I explain.

"I'm not going to tell you my name and you won't tell me yours. We will be anonymous."

He spins me around and pulls me very close to him.

"What if I want to see you again?"

He asks, his eyebrows pulling into together as he cocks his head. He looks adorable.

"Then I guess you'll have to find out another way."

He just grins and we continue dancing. Grinding our hips together and having light conversation throughout the whole thing. I laugh and laugh until I have to stop and hold my stomach because he just told me the most hilarious story.

"I can't believe-"

I'm in the middle of speaking before he smashes his lips onto mine. I obviously kissed him back. He pulls me tightly towards him eliciting a soft moan from me which he uses to his advantage and shoves his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battle until I'm roughly pulled away from him and into another hard chest.

"What the fuck?"

I shout as I'm met with the most raging, grey eyes ever.

"What the fuck, Luca."

I shout again but this time to somebody specific.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"The fuck does it look like?"

At this point, random hottie has stepped in as well.

"You had a boyfriend?"

He shouts at me.

"Don't fucking scream at me. And no, if I did, I wouldn't be fucking making out with you."

There's a sense of relief before a suspicious look passes through his eyes.

"Crazy ex?"

Disgusted by his answer, I shake my head.

"He wishes."

Luca just glares at me before throwing me over his shoulder and dragging me out of there. I'm kicking and screaming the whole time before he puts me down outside.

"What the fuck?"

Now I'm pissed.

"I don't like him."

I'm quiet for a good 2 minutes, processing what he just said.

"Are we related?"

I ask him.

"Fuck no."

He mumbles.

"Are you my guardian?"

At this point, he's very confused but shakes his head.

"AND ARE YOU MY FUCKING DAD?"

I ask, shouting this time.

He clenches his jaw and looks at me with a murderous glare.

"I didn't fucking think so. Don't you dare do shit like that again. I'm not your responsibility so mind your own business."

I turn to walk away but am stopped by him pulling my wrist towards him.

I turn back around to face him and before I can get a word out, he's already speaking.

"I don't like him. He was in jail for a year for 7 accounts of sexual assault. I didn't expect to see him today. That's why I pulled you off of him so harshly. He clearly got out for "good behaviour" I'm guessing which is fucking bullshit. The other's are dealing with him right now. You should be more careful as to who you go home with."

Just ask I'm about to thank him, he ruins the whole thing saying,

"Or just stop being a slut."

"I'll stop being a slut the second you stop being a cunt, which is never going to happen so turns out I'll be a slut for the rest of my life then."

He seems confused for a second but then his stoic expression is back in place.

"Also, if you're going to call me names, think of some better ones. Besides, it's hard to hurt my feelings Luca so you need to have a better one by next week, ok?"

I don't wait for an answer. I just walk to my car and slide in, revving the engine.

On the car ride home, I can't help but keep on looking at myself in the mirror and whispering,

"Slut."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.4K 129
Leah Morreti is just like any other nanny until hired to nanny the kids of the Mafia King. Luca Romano is the drop dead handsome King of Mafia, but...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" β€’1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards β€’Best Plot Tw...
1.1M 25.3K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
852K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...