Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

intro

5.9K 94 16
By KINGGUPPA

Hey guys its me guppa

I will always be down for you guys to comment ideas if you have some while reading. But I hope you like the book!

Y/n POV

Me and Anna have been dating for a little over a year. We are madly in love with eachother.

Now since we started dating me and Anna have done... things to say the least.

Her being a social media star and me being a song writer/ singer we have traveled quite alot.

We also are alone every single time.

Well somewhat alone.

Usually we have our own hotel room or car because the girls come to all my concerts and I go to all of Anna's photo shoots and interviews.

Now the reason I say we have done things is because we both have joined the mile high club and definitely have given top at a red light.

We just cant get enough of eachother Alright!

We currently are on my U.S. tour for my new album. We have done three cities so far. We are in what we call the magic city which is new Orleans lousiana.

I know weird place for a concert but this is a stop before we go to Miami in two days.

We also call this place the magic city because everytime we come here there is a festival. Everyone loves it so we always put it on our stop list.

But everytime we are here me and Anna have the most fun we ever have I think.

This very moment is probably one of them.

"Holy fuck- your so fucking deep baby."

Anna moaned as I slowly thrusted into her. I was teasing the hell out of her because well... it's fun.

"Damn your so tight. When is the last time I stretched you out bub?"

Anna giggled at my question but it was cut off by a moan. Even tho I was teasing her she loved it. Her body always gave that away.

"We literally fucked last week baby."

I looked at Anna as I just stopped. I was still in her. I knew this was hell for her but it just means that the teasing is working.

"We did didnt we?"

Anna whined and tried flipping me over so she could ride me. I pinned her back down and looked at her.

"Do you want me that bad bub?"

I asked knowing she would nod her head hoping I would just fuck her brain dead. Like I said. Magic city.

"Please y/n. I need you."

I smiled as I pulled out of her. Anna whined and shot up. I pushed her back down dominantly.

"30 minutes ago that was a want you. You now need me?"

Anna nodded as she looked down at my dick. I did as well seeing her juices covering my length.

I looked back at Anna as I positioned myself at her entrance.

"Ask and you shall receive lovely."

And with that I slammed into her.

Anna moaned loudly as I made my thrusts faster than before. She curled her legs around me and she became a moaning mess.

Sounded like music to my ears.

Even if I was a singer my favorite sound in the world was either Anna laughing or moaning.

Depends on the mood I'm in.

I felt Anna getting tighter around me. I watched her eyes roll back and her hands death gripping the bed sheets.

I was close as well.

"I-im close."

"Fuck- me too."

Anna's high came out of the blue. I was watching her euphoric figure that I forgot to pull out as I came.

I rode out our highs, slowing down so we could slowly ride them out.

I pulled out of Anna and flopped down next to her. Anna shut the light off and rolled over onto me as we fell asleep.

We didnt even realize that we didnt use a condom and that she currently wasn't on birth control.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I walked onto the stage as everyone screamed at me. I waved and smiled.

"What the fuck is up New York?"

Everyone cheered as I smiled at them. About a month ago now was when magic city happened. I found out that everyone of the girls had a guy or girl that night and they did the same as me and Anna.

We are now in New York after doing Boston and D.C.

I started singing my first song and saw my friends in the crowd. Anna was smiling at me.

"Bub come on stage with me."

I said into the mic as the song ended. Everyone screamed as Anna was pushed up front. She hopped on stage and I kissed her.

Our fandom went wild.

"Hey baby I have news for you."

Anna said into the mic. I sat on the steps as Anna followed.

"And what would that news be lovely?"

Anna smiled as Eva and Sab came on stage with big smiles. I saw Dev running behind them with a case of beer.

Oh I should mention that we are 21 and I am 22. We can drink and I could marry Anna if I wanted.

But I am waiting for that one.

Eva handed Anna a bag and Anna smiled at her. Eva and Sab sat behind us as dev did the same.

"Letting you all know that I have no idea what this news is. It's a surprise for me."

Everyone in the large stadium stood in anticipation as Anna handed me the bag.

I handed her the mic and put the bag down. I pulled out the tissue paper and pulled out a piece of clothing.

I unfolded it and saw a baby onesie. I was looking at the back.

I heard all my fans scream and I grabbed the mic again as Anna laughed.

"Hey now everyone calm down. I haven't event looked at the-"

I turned the small clothing around seeing the front.

My jaw dropped.

Baby Y/l/n in the making

I looked at Anna with the most happiest yet confused face ever.

"Your pregnant?"

"Surprise baby. There is a mini us on the way."

I looked at Anna as I smiled. The whole stadium was just screams of pure happiness. I pulled Anna into a hug and kissed her.

"I kinda guessed after magic city. We didnt use protection at all bub."

"Oh I know. That's why I have kept a eye on myself. My period was supposed to be a week ago."

I smiled and kissed Anna's head. I looked at the fans and held the little baby clothing.

"Guys guess what?"

"WHAT?"

"I'm gonna me a mom!"

Everyone cheered as I felt so happy. I pulled Anna closer looking at her stomach. I bent down and kissed her stomach as she wore a crop top.

"Holy shit your pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.
205K 6.3K 82
[Please note that this story was written by a very inexperienced younger version of myself, in fact it is the first full length story I ever produced...
41.7K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
13.4K 65 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...