Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter eighty nine

1K 31 26
By Arialternateendings

"Anakin: you need to go home and get some rest." Obi wan spoke to me as I sat getting my hand and shoulder tender to by a medic. Let's just say I overestimated how much of my weight my dislocated wrist could hold up and ended up falling down three floors and crashing on my shoulder. It hurt like hell but the pain was numbed by the fact (y/n) was still missing. Five hours of searching, and we still couldn't find her. It was even starting to get dark now, the whole place had to be lit up with military grade flood lights as troopers continued to work at retrieving the trapped and the dead.

"Obi wan I can't go home yet - and even if I do, I won't be able to sleep, not without knowing she's safe." I replied while turning to look from the crumpled building back towards my former master. Illuminated by flashing from those blindingly bright lights dark shadows were accentuated across Obi wans face as he gave a frown. He knew as well as i that until she was found I wouldn't be leaving. He may have been able to convince Ahsoka, but I was a whole other level of stubborn.

"In that case at least wait here, they're saying it could be another hour or so until they safely reach the chancellors office." He explained while in the not to far distance a clone called out for help. Immediately Obi wan had lost my focus as I was looking towards the rubble with a clenched, praying to see her face no matter how unlikely it was. But it wasn't her, it was never her, not once since we'd arrived had I even felt her presence. I was so afraid.

My hands clenched into tight fists within my lap as I looked down and bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. I hate being away from her: why, why whenever we're apart for more than a few hours is her life put at risk. The galaxy's cruel to go after such a wonderful woman.

"...I need her Obi wan, I, I need to know she's safe," I mumbled out without thinking, a slight stammer to my voice. Pulling my hands up and rubbed my palms over my face with a tired groan. I hadn't slept in over thirty six hours now for one reason or another, obi wan was right to be concerned. "I wish this war was over already, then maybe I wouldn't have to worry for her every time she leaves my side: I swear, there's no one more unfortunate than her in this galaxy..." I groaned rubbing away a couple of tears discretely from my eyes. Obi wan placed a hand on my shoulder and gave a sad smile.

"She has you Anakin: I'd say that's very fortunate," he spoke to which the corner of my lips tugged up into a grateful half-smile. Then he let out a heavy sigh and his shoulders slumped a little. "Anakin I know a little something about loving someone prone to danger: you'll never stop worrying about her, but you are right, once this war is over the galaxy will become a far safer place." He added opening up a little in that way that showed he really did care. It was at times like these that we weren't jedi, we were, well, brother I guess?

"So...you and Satine, is that...

"Yes that's a thing, or at least, I wish it could be." He replied before I'd even managed to finish the question. I gave a small childish grin back sitting back up, this being a good distraction from my growing anxiety.

"So Korkie is,,?" I questioned watching as his cheeks flushed that fluster shade of red once more and he glanced down. The man cleared his throat and shifted awkwardly in his seat.

"...it's entirely possible he might be." He replied catching me completely by surprise. I'd never have taken my master as the type to actually go through and 'do the deed': kissing, yes, but anything further, well I never thought he had it in him.

"Holy kriffing force I owe (y/n) thirty credits..." was the only response that came to me as I sat back with a dumbstruck look. However nearly as soon as I realised I'd mentioned (y/n) my heart sank again. Force did I feel empty without her...

"General! General Skywalker!" I was suddenly made aware of one of the clones shouting. Immediately I looked up and squinted across the tented area, my eyes meeting with the familiar sight of Fives running over waving his arms in the air in an effort to gain my attention. Though he looked like a crazy person it worked, I'd  spotted him in an instant. Now I was just wondering what he wanted. "Sir we've found a way to the chancellors office! Scans seem to indicated general (y/l/n) to be inside!" He called across though even before he'd finished I was already back on my feet running over through the organised troops, Obi wan hot on my heels. It took less than a few seconds for me to reach him and when I did I didn't slow I simply caught him by placing a hand to his shoulder and followed his lead as we began to jog side by side back towards we're he'd emerged from.

"Seriously? Is she alright??" I questioned frantically as hope built up in my chest, completely ignoring the cries of my tired body to rest s we ran on.

"We're not sure sir, we haven't been able to make contact just yet, Rex is cutting through as we speak so we can get men in to recover the survivors." Five's replied as we hogged up the hastily built supports and back into the still unstable building. My heart was pounding once more with all those dreadful thoughts of the condition she might be in, my pace unknowingly speeding up out of dread. This was the most hopeful I'd felt in hours and yet also the most afraid.

"Is it safe? The roof in that area suffered a massive collapse after the initial attack, one wrong move...we could end up burying them." Obi wan voiced in concern making a fair point that gave me yet another thing to worry about. Slowly down a little we filed one by one into a tighter corridor towards we're a group of clones were busily working with electronic saws.

"We have supports in place sir: should the structure crumble, we'll be prepared." Five's replied while I gave a relieved nod and quickly went to run on ahead. Rex immediately stepped back from the small opening they're created and moved aside so I could pass, the other troopers who'd previously been sawing through the fallen metal also moving away so that I could get through. Pulling my saber from my belt I took in a deep breath before igniting the blade and finished the smooth cut round to clear the debris. I won't I was being as careful as I should've been, no I was probably rushing the task more than I should've. But I needed to get to her.

"Anakin wait-

Before Obi wan could lecture me the metal beams fell to the floor with a heavy clang and I swiftly ducked through the small crawl space that had now opened up. Clipping my saber back onto my belt I reached from and began to scramble through the rubble using the fallen structures as guidance through the darkness. As I got further in I began to see spark dancing in the corner and dim red emergency lights flickering.

Then I saw her, and for a moment it was like time came to a stand still.

"Oh my gosh Angel..." I whispered beneath my breath before rushing over and falling to my knees at her side and sweeping the debris from her crumble body using the force, pulling her up into my arms and holding her cold body close. Her robes were singed and torn while charged dust lay across her skin. My Angel was littered with scars, blood seeping through her hair from a wound blown to the back of her head. Tears in my eyes I cradled her limp body in my arm and placed my hand to the back of her head, feeling the slight warmth of her blood against my fingers.

Behind me the heavy footsteps of clones began to file in, but their voices were muffled to me as my hands began to tremble. Her breathing, it was so shallow, almost impossible to feel. Same with her heartbeat, it was hardly even there to hear.

"No no Angel...don't give up, fight it," I spoke moving to place a hand on her cheek, looking down at her pale face. "Baby..,please, please stay with me..." I whispered leaning down and pressing my forehead against hers. I never once took my eyes off her even as they blurred with tears. I could feel her through the force, her presence flickering like a flame in need of shelter. Keeping my hand to her wound I reached out through the force and put all my strength into trying to stop the bleeding into trying to heal her.

"Fight it (y/n), we've come this far, you can't leave me now." I whispered through gritted teeth feeling w light tingling round my fingers that I sincerely hope meant my efforts were working.

Obi wans pov

"That's the Chancellor alright, he looks to be in decent shape but get him out to the infirmary anyway, go on, move! Move!" Commander Fox instructed giving a wave of his hand as a few of his troops recovered Palpatines body to a stretcher and a breathing mask was placed over his mouth and nose. As they swiftly exited carrying the elderly man with them i crouched down and put two fingers to the wrist of a near completely covered senate guard. However there was nothing to be felt, both this and the other guard were stone cold and lay lifeless under the rubble. It's a miracle the chancellor was so untouched. Quickly my thoughts then moved to (y/n), holding up a torch Red had provided me with and searching the wrecked office for her and Anakin.

Then my heart dropped as I caught sight of a glowing in the corner, a light of only see depicted in Ancient texts. Anakin was passing his life force across to her, quite literally giving her his life and taking her wounds as his.

"No no no..." I mumbled rushing over and crouching down by him trying to gently pry his hands away from her. Seeing the tears in his eyes was heartbreaking, all he wanted likely was to see her smile, but this wasn't how to accomplish that. This was a forbidden technique that put him in great danger, (y/n) wasn't dead we could both sense that. This wasn't the way to revive her. "Anakin, Anakin listen to me don't do this: she wouldn't want you to do this, come back to me Anakin, she's going to be alright just let go." I spoke trying to coax him away so the connection would snap and he'd be safe. However by the looks of it I was running out of time, her burns were already healing and appearing in a far worse state across his skin. This wasn't good, not one bit, healing this way...it was the work of the dark side, and as such it would take a heavy toll on Anakin as the user. As I went to pull his hand back there was a spark of lightening that shot from the energetic glow of the force surrounding them both. On instinct I pulled my hand back and hissed in pain before noticing the fresh wound transferred for her neck to his. This wasn't good, things were progressing far to fast. In desperation now I turn to (y/n) at looked down upon her unconscious face.

"(Y/n): I know you can hear me honey please, please find a way to stop him, he's hurting himself trying to get to you, you need to find a way to spot him before it's to late," I whispered reaching out and caressing her cheek gently with a heavy heart. Anakin was right, nothing ever went smoothly for the pair of them. Slowly I began to notice the wound on the back of her head begin to heel, my throat growing tight as I refrained from turning to see it appear of Anakins own head. Taking the young lady's hand I held the it within the warmth of both my own. "(Y/n) please, I know you have the power to do this: save him, save my brother." I whispered holding her hand tight and praying to the force she'd bear my pleas. But looking to her pale face it was hard to have much hope, even with all the energy Anakin had poured her way...she still looked so weak.

Then it happened: I felt her pulse beneath my fingers, her fingers twitch and lashes flutter, her lips part to exhale a quiet breath. And on that breath came three words that caused such joy in that moment.

"...I hear you."

(Y/n)'s pov

I wasn't sure were I was now: my consciousness and flickered in and out so many times, and I swear each I woke up just for a moments somewhere new. Only this place was far quiet, away from the bustle and commotion of wear I first heard Obi wan and felt the warm presence of my fiancé. This was somewhere far from the blinding searchlights and that uncomfortable stretcher, somewhere I actually wanted to rest. And I would have, If it weren't for the sudden blaring bleep to fill the room.

My eyes had immediately shot open which was a dizzying mistake since everything just spun as the noise rang in my ears. It was like being underwater accept somehow even more terrifying since I wasn't entirely sure were I was and I was so used to being kidnapping. I couldn't even remember what had happened.

"Hey ssh ssh, it's alright sloth cat I've got you just relax,"
I heard a voice I felt I recognised speak as a hand was set on my shoulder preventing me from writhing around and risking further injury. Another hand move to my throat and fiddled with something that felt sickeningly like a catheter. Giving a whimper it was only as her hand left me that I felt the tube beneath my nose feeding sterile oxygen into the path of my lungs. So I was in a hospital...again.

"Aww no sweetie don't cry, you're alright everything's okay now, just take it easy and focus on getting better." My friend spoke again while moving her hand to car as my cheek, using her thumb to brush the tears from my eyes as I tried not to cry for the sake of my sore throat. The room was fairly dark but also familiar, it was the same room I'd been in all those times before. With my master: the girls, Anakin and the clones, this was the room they always visited me in. That had to mean I was back at the temple...but I still didn't know how long it had been...

Suddenly I heard the door open but couldn't move enough to see who it was. Whoever it was they walked straight over to Leia and began to speak in a hushed voice even I couldn't over hear in my current state. A concerned tension filled the air, I could sense it through the force. Second later I heard more footsteps and voices approaching from outside peaking in far less hushed tones. Moments after that I heard Leia hurriedly rush to the door before feeling hand on my cheeks tilting my face to meet the green eyes of one of the last people I expected to see. Nials older brother Trysten...

"(Y/n), you need to listen to me and not ask any question, what I'm about to say will save your life," he spoke with a sense of urgency I'd never seen the notorious flirt show. He didn't pause to wait for my response before continuing, the voices in the halls now joined by Leia whom was evidently stalling. "You need to pretend to have a concussion, loose a few memories - forget every you heard about the Chancellor or he's going to kill - oh my gosh it's so good to see you alive again! You gave us such a scare! Padmè was so worried and I was so worried and the kid was so worried, but it's great to have you recovering." He tone suddenly switched from
Serious to exasperated half way through as the door was barged opened and in walked none other than that traitorous chancellor and his new guards looking better than ever. Our eyes met from across the room and though I wanted to kill him then and there Trystens words floated through my mind. I was to weak to fight, admitting I knew the truth would get me killed. As much as I hated it, I needed to play innocent...

"Leia you remember the Chancellor don't you? He wanted to visit and see how you were doing." Leia spoke sweetly from beside the door as the elderly man continued to glare my way. The twi'lek was giving me a look as if to say I needed to prove I knew nothing or all of us would be dead within the minute, which I have no doubts would have been true.

"..,I'm sorry...who..?" I spoke in a raspy voice feigning confusion as I painfully furrowed my brows looking from her to the suspicious eyes of the man. He didn't buy it, I don't blame him. I was just blind up I'm hardly in the mood for acting.

"My apologies chancellor: (y/n) here's suffering a fairly problematic cranial trauma, the doctors say she may have some memory loss...we aren't yet sure wether the damage will be permanent to or not." Trysten sighed beside me pulling off the disappointed and concerned friend act perfectly to take the pressure off me. He even handed the Chancellor a data pad I have no doubt held my doctored notes to say I had brain damage. As long as he didn't touch me and use the force to check for the truth we might just pull this off. Still, it made me sick to see the despicable man go free.

He looked at the notes and for a second I saw him give a flicker of a smirk. Evil swine. Luckily though he seemed to believe whatever was written and handed the data pad back to Trysten while I continued to feign confusion.

"Oh why my dear that is truly awful to hear, I do hope you recover soon: come to me should you ever, need anything," The way he spoke like honey caused a chill to run down my spine. He was trying to draw me in all over again, only this time I knew his game. The man then turned as did his body guards and he took a few steps towards the exit giving my room to breath again. However he then paused, taking a minute before looking over his shoulder. "Oh one last thing: Anakin is lying in a coma just down the hall."

My heart dropped and i swear so did my jaw as my eyes widened at the sudden revelation. Palpatines eyes narrows obviously spotting my reaction.

"Do forgive me my dear: but by the look on your face it would seem you remember him clearly." He spoke in the same tone as before only this time it had an edge of warning to it.
My heart-rate quickened not only because of my own fire situation but out of fear for Anakins. Before I could reply I felt Trysten lay a hand on my shoulder as if to say he had this.

"General (y/l/n)'s currently on a lot of medication causing her to be hypersensitive to various unrelated stimulus, to put it simply she isn't yet fully aware of her surroundings nor, thanks to her memory loss, who we are. Your concern is taken with gratitude chancellor but (y/n) should only be seen by professionals until cleared for full visitation."
He spoke clearly could I get more like his brother for just a second. I swear even if I hadn't just woken up in this state that would've given me a headache, who knew he understood so much about medical care. I started feeling faint again shortly after he was done but didn't miss the suspicious look in Palpatines eyes as he left.

This definitely wasn't over....

————————————————
Finally done! Hope you enjoyed! I'm exhausted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 192 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
121K 2.7K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
426K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...