Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... More

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 34~

1.6K 88 24
By youngNfreeAstronAut

"Hey Minju." I whispered to her during class.

"Yup?"

"Are boys always weird?"

"Weirder than your question? no."

I chuckled and playfully hit her shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"You see... yesterday everything was fine between Hyunjin and I, but today he's behaving like a complete jerk."

"Uh... did you say something to him?"

"No, we even ki-" I remembered I didn't tell Minju that we actually shared those kind of moments. She turned around as soon as she heard me.

"You what?"

"We saw a movie together."

"So?"

"Well I don't know he's just behaving weird and I don't know why."

"Ask him."

"I did, and he keeps saying it's nothing."

"Keep asking untill he tells you, if he's really weird."

I sighed. This conversation wasn't leading anywhere, I just felt frustrated at the amount of weird moods between us. I was really hurt though, the way he ditched me this morning was rude.

For the rest of the day, I didn't see him at all. When school ended, I thought I'd see him at the entrance, but he wasn't there. I just kept walking to my house alone, still thinking about him.

I noticed my parents weren't home yet, so I just headed upstairs and changed to more comfortable clothes. The feeling of being frustrated, well, frustrates me. I can't stand feeling uneasy; I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind.

On my way to town, I thought about school, graduation more specifically. I haven't really decided what to study in college, there wasn't anything specifically I wanted to do, my parents never pushed me to anything. Maybe I'll be following their profession, I don't know; but I surely have to decide, since this is the last year.

The simple thought of Hyunjin stressed me, not knowing what we are stressed me even more. It's not like I want to have something official, it's just that I don't like uncertainty. I wanted him to tell me if he'd wanted to be with me or not, because I surely don't like being in the middle.

Confessing my feelings for him wasn't going to do anything, I already did. Not in the best way possible, but I admitted I did have feelings, and so did he. Now that I think of it, maybe I should tell him properly how I feel about him, so he'd tell me his feelings too.

I took my phone out, and tried calling him.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy?"

"I'm kind of in something important."

"Oh. Do you have free time around 7?"

"Uh...Actually..."

"What?" I swear he sounded extremely weird.

"Aeri, I'm busy, I can't talk right now, bye." He hung up.

His behavior made me extremely uneasy, it truly felt horrible.

As I kept walking through town, I noticed some new stores, so I decided to check them out. The first one was a music shop, the second one an art ship, the third, clothing store, and the last one a coffee shop.

I went calmly one by one, checking everything out. I enjoyed walking through town checking stores and new stuff, and doing it alone was my guilty pleasure.

I entered the coffee shop and went straight to the counter for a coffee. Since it was completely new, there wasn't many people there, so I received my drink quite fast.

As soon as I turn around to leave, my eyes wide at what I see.

Sitting down, there was Hyunjin, and he wasn't alone.

A girl was with him.

A girl.

Is that why he told me he was busy?

She grabbed his hands, smiling. He just looked to the floor, also smiling. I felt how my stomach sank, feeling complete emptiness. I just stay there, staring.

The girl smiles wider,

"I want to be with you, too."

She starts to lean closer to him, and I just run out and away of the store, away of town back to my home, it was already dark.

Even though we didn't really had anything official, I felt awful, I felt somehow betrayed, and my heart was hurt. Did he confess to that girl? Who was she?

Is she the reason why he didn't want to meet me? Did he use me once again?

Did he really felt something for me, ever?

I wish we could somehow disconnect from all the shit we go through and just reconnect when everything's better, unfortunately, if that was possible, we couldn't deal with anything, and so we wouldn't become stronger out of mistakes.

I ran as fast as I could, as I was getting closer to home, I felt a hand grab my arm.

Hyunjin's POV

"What have you called me here for?" Eunbi smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear, in a flirty way.

"I wanted to talk to you about the conversation our parents had the other day at my house."

"Oh, about our marriage?"

"About that matter, yes."

"So we're finally getting to know each oth-"

"I'm not marrying you." I told her. She just stared at me, confused and offended.

"Do not get me wrong, please. It's just that I'm not interested in marrying. My father insisted without my consent, and I'm not aware of how he proposed that idea to your family, and for that I'm sorry."

She bit her lip, and sighed, as she took a sip of her drink.

"I admire your courage, Hwang Hyunjin, and I appreciate your honesty. It's a shame, I must say."

"I am truly sorry for the inconvenience."

"But I won't give up so easily." She said, confident of herself and smirking.

"I'm sorry?"

"I do like you. I can't give up on such a candidate."

"You sure refer to me as some kind of object you can choose. I'm sorry but I'm declining."

"It's okay, we will be together, sooner or later." She winked at me. At this point I was extremely annoyed and wanted to leave, but I had to make everything clear.

"I'm sorry, but no, end of conversation, miss Eunbi, I need to leave."

"I want to be with you, too." She said all of a sudden, grabbing my hands. I just stared at her, frowning. The door slammed making me flinch, I turned to the window, only to see Aeri running.

Shit.

I immediately knew why she said that. She probably knows who Aeri is, and I was so into them conversation that I didn't even notice Aeri came in. This girl said it on purpose so Aeri could hear her.

I shook off my hands from hers, angry. Just grabbed my things and left, running in Aeri's direction. I could still see her roughly through people walking, I ran as fast as I could.

Finally, I was able to grab her arm, making her stop.

She turned, and once again, her face was full of tears.

Because of me

Because I hurt her yet again.

A/n: Hello! How have you all been?

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, honestly this week was very hard for me, I'm actually facing some real family business issues, and there's been a lot of fights and arguments with my parents, so I've just been mentally and emotionally indisposed. In truly sorry about that 😓

Also, tomorrow I'll be updating the next part, I promise! I already wrote half, as soon as I wake up I'll finish it and publish it, I have to sleep a bit lol it's 3:00 am here.

Anyways, thank you so absolutely much for your support! I appreciate each and everyone of you who read my story!❤️

Again, if there's a grammar mistake or something like that I'm sorry, I wrote this half asleep. As soon as I wake up I'll be checking it properly.

Have a wonderful weekend and please stay safe. Also, please vote and share, I'm eternally grateful! 🧡✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 41
Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on your...
56.6K 1.6K 52
"We're just a couple of besties" they said. But are they really? - • Hyunjin x fem oc • First book • swear words contained in some chapters •it ge...
429K 14.3K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
23.8K 1.2K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...