The Strategy of Washing Clean...

By Hanibew

Su Yang was bound to a 'Slag Cleansing' System, each world he went as a slag Shou that was rejected by the Go... More

Arc 1-1: The President's Unfaithful Lover
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
Arc 2-1: The Prince's Escaped Fiancee
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
Arc 3-1: The Crime Lord's Undercover Boyfriend
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4-1: Ghost King's Grim Student
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5-1: Emperor's Confession
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
6-1: Marshal's adopted omega son
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
7-1: Zombie king's lover
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

19

42 3 5
By Hanibew

  The next day, the military department.

    Yin Heng came to his office humming a song, and found Fang Xiao pestering like a log in front of the door. When he saw him, his face was immediately embarrassed. Yin Heng frowned, walked to the stupid man, and poke him hard with his index finger on his chest, dissatisfied: "Do you not want to see me?"

    Fang Xiao shook his head again and again, and Yin Heng hummed, "You don't dare to measure." Pushing him away, he walked in, "You look like this, did a difficult guest came..."

    His words stopped abruptly, because he saw Xi Yi sitting in his exclusive seat, looking at him blankly.

    "You asked for leave and went so happily, why did you come back so soon?"

    Xi Yi said lightly: "During my absence, President Yin seems to be in a good mood."

    Yin Heng thought, no one would dare to squeeze me to work overtime without you. I molested the innocent stupid adjutant every day, and I would leave work at the end of the day. Of course I was in a good mood.

    However, if you dare to say such things, Xi Yi will definitely let him have no human rights in the following days. This person is like this. When he is upset, he will not show up, but he will alleviate his discomfort by torturing the people around him.

    Hearing the words, he smiled and said: "Why, I have been thinking of you and your lovely little master."

    He said that there is always nothing wrong with picking it up, and he secretly said, but this time a certain fox clearly found the wrong one. When he reached the point of entry, Xi Yi's face became colder after hearing that, and said, "Even you miss him. There are so many people who miss him."

    Yin Heng: "......???"

    Xi Yi didn't want to mention the recent suffocation he experienced, straightforwardly said: "Help me make an appointment with a few authoritative psychologists. This matter must be kept secret. I don't want outsiders to know about it."

    "Your illness has always been followed by me. No one has ever interfered. You don't believe my performance?"

    Xi Yi Leng glanced at him and said: "My illness is caused by you. You say I believe you or not?"

It is a matter of professional ethics, and Yin Heng immediately retorted: "This is impossible. You said I caused your illness?"

    "Personality split."

    Yin Heng was taken aback when he finished speaking. Even Fang Xiao, who had been pleasing his eyebrows, raised his head to look at him. Obviously he didn't expect him to have this problem.

    Yin Heng smacked his tongue and said, "This...I caused this?"

    Xi Yi sneered, "Last time I asked you how to restore my memory, do you still remember what you said."

    "Su Xiaoyang's body is reshaped with your energy, so there is a certain bond between you. If you want to retrieve the memories buried in the depths of your sea of ​​knowledge, you need to mobilize the ultimate emotions. The best way is to talk to him, you said there is absolutely nothing wrong with the method."

    "No problem..." Xi Yi stood up, walked in front of him, and said: "Just using your broken method, instead of retrieving the so-called memory, but splitting the other seven personalities. These personalities are deliberately unpredictable, they want to occupy my body, and they want to take away my lover. Now you tell me nothing is wrong, eh?" 

Every time he said, Yin Heng took a step back, until there was nowhere to go. Fang Xiao quickly stood in front of him and said: "Marshal, the officer was not intentional."    

Xi Yi snorted coldly, "This matter has nothing to do with him? You are an accomplice with him, and you can't run away."

Yin Heng pushed the big silly man away from him and said to Xi Yi, "This matter is because I didn't think about it, I will be fully responsible."    

"Can you be responsible? Your sleeping pill has no effect on me. Once I fall asleep at night, I wake up in the middle of the night. It will be replaced by someone else, and that person can insist on not going to sleep for seven days and nights in order to prevent me from appearing. Next time...maybe longer."

After he finished, the two subordinates looked at him with unspeakable expressions. Obviously conquered by his wonderful spiritual world.    

"Is this the truth about your request for leave?"

Xi Yi took a deep breath, and sat on the sofa with a golden sword, gritted his teeth and said: "That despicable villain Jing Cheng."

    Yin Heng twitched the corners of his mouth, and wanted to tell him that you have taken sleeping pills for a few months to suppress the appearance of other personalities, which is too much than Jing Cheng's approach, but when you think about it carefully, the so-called other personalities are just seats with a single world memory. Also, speaking of it, he is the one who is bad.

    The atmosphere was embarrassing. Suddenly Xi Yi received a message in his communication ring. He frowned, and said unhappily, "What's the matter."

For some reason, Yin Heng actually heard a little bit of coquetry, no, absolutely impossible, Xi Yi, can the devil do such a naive thing? I must have heard it wrong!

    Su Yang's clear voice came out, and said, "Have you been looking for a doctor?"

    Xi Yi glanced at the "quack doctor" in front of him and said, " I am looking for it."

He seemed to be relieved over there, and then said in an uneasy voice: "Set it down today, otherwise I will move home tomorrow."

    Although his lover threatened him by going back to his natal family, Xi Yi was unhappy, but he could only reluctantly replied, "Okay."

    Su Yang noticed there was a hint of grievance in the tone, and he couldn't help but laughed: "Be good, get this matter to an end earlier, and then we'll get married."

    First threatened and then lured, this method is really superb, as shrewd as Xi Yi, he is also affected by this sugar-coated cannonball. After accepting it, there was only tenderness in his eyes, and said: "Don't worry, I will take care of it."

When the communication was cut off, he raised his eyes to Yin Heng, "Help me arrange treatment as soon as possible." Then he walked out with long legs.

    Yin Heng looked at his back and shook his head, "Love really makes people stupid." Then he walked out with his mini-notebook and urged: "Fool, hurry up."

    "Sir, now, where are we going to go? Do you want to make an appointment with a psychologist?"

    "For what kind of appointment I make, the waste of the military high-level hospital will only rely on me. Who can cure Xi Yi's disease but me." He flipped through the data quickly and said, "Send me to Xi's house. I want to talk to Su Xiaoyang."

    ========

    Su Yang opened the door, saw Yin Heng's suspicion face, and pressed the close button without even thinking about it.

    "Hey, do you still need to treat Xi Yi's disease!" a certain fox shouted in front of the door.

    After a while, the door slowly opened in front of him again, Su Yang leaned against the door with his chest, and asked distrustfully: "Do you have a way?"

    Yin Heng shook the notebook in his hand and said, "If I didn't, you can only pray to God."

    Su Yang frowned, but still said: "Come in."

The chubby housekeeping robot offered hot tea, and enthusiastically said: "Guests, please use it slowly."

    Yin Heng had no time to drink, turned on the microcomputer in his palm, pushed the reflective lens, and said, "I heard about what happened from Xi Yi, but you were the only one at the scene when he fell ill, so I want to know the details from you."

    His serious appearance bluffed Su Yang, and he asked, "How detailed is it?"

    "Don't leave out any details."

    Su Yang recalled the situation carefully, and it seemed that none of them were very harmonious. How to describe this!

    Seeing him embarrassed, Yin Heng said, "First tell me who it is, the specific time when they appeared, and their main behavior."

    Su Yang briefly summarized it, and Yin Heng called up the information of these people. Caressing his chin in thought.

    After a long time, Yin Heng said, "Maybe it's not as serious as you think, at least, it shouldn't have seven personalities."

    Su Yang leaned over to look at the light screen in front of him and found that everyone's information had a final blackening index.

    Fu Zhou is three stars, Jing Cheng is four stars, Zhao Feng is four and a half stars, and Mo Yan is actually five stars. The others are all one star and two stars.

    Yin Heng explained: "The people you mentioned just now have a high blackening index. I don’t need to explain the reason, because you ran ahead of time, so that they have great obsessions. These obsessions will go by over time. Gradually qualitatively, dormant in Xi Yi's subconscious, they will appear as soon as you appear. After all, the so-called multiple personalities are just the knots that Xi Yi failed to untie."

    Su Yang said: "These are...can you be sure of your speculation?"

    Yin Heng spread his hands, "To be honest, only 70% sure, the human brain is an extremely complex area, but Xi Yi is a descendant of Zsai, his brain will only be more developed than ordinary humans. A hundred or even a thousand times, and a higher level of complexity. This is why he can easily differentiate these independent personalities."

    "It's the Ziser gene again," Su Yang said madly, "I finally know why this planet is extinct. Xi Yi can do things like this alone. People on the entire planet are like this. That's not okay!"    

The man who had been smiling on his face suddenly constricted his smile, his eyes darkened, and he said coldly: "What do you know, here's what? How can the advanced civilization of Serbia be comparable to that of the Federal Hundred Stars? If you don’t understand anything, it’s better not to make a fool of yourself.”    

Su Yang just said something impatiently, but he didn’t expect to make him angry, and he was a little overwhelmed. 

Yin Heng put away his notebook, stood up and smiled and said: "The specific treatment plan will be sent to you before tomorrow, remember to check it."

His tone has returned to the old casual laziness, as if he didn't say those words just now.    

"Okay, okay." Su Yang hurriedly stood up and sent them out, feeling shocked, secretly saying that this person may also be a critically ill patient.    

=======

When Xi Yi came back, Su Yang mentioned the incident and said, "I think Yin Heng might be like you."    

Xi Yi raised his eyebrows, "What is the same."

    "Similar personality split," Su Yang said with a guilty expression: "You said he is such a funny person. He has never been angry with him. As a result, I just said that it is no wonder that Zsaixing will be extinct. He will be fierce to me, super fierce. That kind, he wouldn’t be like this in my previous fights with him.”

The speaker was unintentional, and the listener was intentional. Xi Yi squinted his eyes and said, “Speaking of which, I saw him in my childhood. and now looks almost no difference."

"What do you mean? "

    Xi Yi squeezed his soft white cheek, and said: "You say, no matter how high maintenance a person is, can they look two decades younger me?"

   This time even Su Yang was also stunned.

    "Moreover, when I first saw him, it was in Xi Zhengtao's study. The attitude of the old man was...very respectful."

    Twenty years ago, Xi Zhengtao was the highest commander of the Federation, so what is Yin Heng's status and talent? Let such a man be so careful with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 318 70
After blowing up the car of her husband and his mistress. Gu Chunzhu a business entrepreneur, opened her eyes and transmigrated to Xiaohetou Village...
54.8K 1.9K 47
Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand and appreciate my work! I love writing m...
176K 4.1K 85
Shen Zhouran, the youngest son adopted by the Shen family, lives in a heartthrob novel, and he is a stupid, poisonous and sickly cannon fodder. But o...
1M 10.4K 112
✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock bottom ~~ ✌🏼hes straight up like the s...