The Strategy of Washing Clean...

By Hanibew

Su Yang was bound to a 'Slag Cleansing' System, each world he went as a slag Shou that was rejected by the Go... More

Arc 1-1: The President's Unfaithful Lover
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
Arc 2-1: The Prince's Escaped Fiancee
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
Arc 3-1: The Crime Lord's Undercover Boyfriend
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4-1: Ghost King's Grim Student
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5-1: Emperor's Confession
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
6-1: Marshal's adopted omega son
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
7-1: Zombie king's lover
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

7.11

252 5 3
By Hanibew

    The Northwest Base is well-known in China. There are three leaders who are equally famous in the Northwest Base.

    Gu Xuan, Gu's boss, needless to say, the title of the 9th-level thunder system has made him famous in the entire China region. His other two brothers, the bad-character genius doctor Gu Ziyan and the eighth-level ice system, Zuo Xia, the supernatural being, is a very famous existence.

    For Gu Ziyan, most people have no idea about his abilities but he has a very high IQ. He is developing antibodies against zombie viruses. Therefore, although he is defiant and has an extremely unpleasant personality, many people will be polite to him and won't really hit him.

    After all, the zombie virus is escalating day by day. No one can guarantee that they will never be infected. They have to inevitably come to him in the future.

    But...

    Li Hailong rubbed his eyes. The two people in front of him are indeed Gu Ziyan and Zuo Xia. That's right. At the apocalyptic summit held in S City, his seat was arranged at the end, but he had excellent eyesight. He saw them with Gu Xuan. When the two brothers took the stage to speak, he also lamented that Zuo Xia who was so beautiful.

    He was sure that these two people don't get along then. He felt a little bit wrong. After only half a year, how come they have developed to this point?

    Gu Ziyan leaned on the sofa, holding the baby zombie in his arms, and kissed him as if there was no one else. He kissed his palm and said, "It's my fault. I won't let Xia Xia do any rough work in the future."

    Su Yang thought to himself, I've had a lot of hardships and I'm not so squeamish, but it feels good to be spoiled.

    Li Hailong stood aside and smiled and said, "Dr. Gu turned out to be a psychic supernaturalist. It seems that your level is not low... My subordinates are all reckless men. They made mistakes. There was no rules. I have already taught them a lesson. The house is cleaned enough. You see if you can spare them once."

    Gu Ziyan raised his eyes and glanced at him, and said, "I remember your name is Li Hailong."

    "Yes, yes, it's me. It's hard for Dr. Gu to remember me." Li Hailong said hospitably.

    No way fighting for status or fighting for strength is great now. This opponent was not his opponent. What's more, all his subordinates are controlled by Gu Ziyan. All these people are as if they have lost their minds. They can't do anything except cleaning the house. If he leaves now, it is equivalent to going out of the house. The several years of hard work will all be given away.

    Gu Ziyan looked at him with a smile, and said, "Did your confidant tell you that this is my house?"

    Li Hailong's face became stiff. He slowly shook his head.

    "My parents liked this property the most when they were alive, saying that it is the best place for old-age care because of its beautiful scenery and good air. Now that they have passed away, this place is of great significance to me, but you have messed up this place without authorization. Boss Li should be understandable."

   The meaning of his words indicated that even if he didn’t understand, he had to understand. Li Hailong nodded quickly and said: "Understand. This is something we did not do right, so we shouldn’t use Dr. Gu’s parents’ house privately. We will evacuate here immediately and will never disturb you and Mr. Zuo again."

    Gu Ziyan shook his head and said, "Of course you can go, but everything has to be a rule. You have lived in vain for so long, so paying some rent is not too much. "

    Li Hailong is a human spirit. He immediately understood what he meant, and asked tentatively: "Dr. Gu has been very kind to us. Just say it, I will do it."

    "Well, I’m here for the first time, and the power distribution in W city is not very good. Clearly, I'm afraid of committing taboos. I hope that Boss Li will give me some advice."

Li Hailong thought, with your strength, what taboos are you afraid of committing? I think you want to gather information so as to annex all the bases here!

    Gu Ziyan leisurely feeds the little zombie in his arms and doesn't care about being noticed by his ambitions. If he wants to protect the people he likes, he must have enough chips in his hands.

    Li Hailong hesitated again and again, finally made up his mind, and solemnly said: "Dr. Gu, it is true that I have seen you at a high-level summit last time and I admire you very much. I wonder if it is an honor to serve you."

    Gu Ziyan frowned and said, "Do you want to take refuge in me?"

    It is often not very nice to put it plainly. Li Hailong's face is flushed, but he respectfully said: "That's what I mean."

Gu Ziyan looked down at Su Yang and asked, "What does Xia Xia think?"

    Su Yang's eyeballs turning around, he looked at Li Hailong, and said crisply: "The bearded guy said that he likes a boy like me."

    "..."

    Li Hailong almost took a mouthful of blood when he felt Gu Ziyan's meaningful gaze suddenly. Here, he wanted to catch that idiot again and slap a few times, telling him to say everything.

    He smiled and said: "Yes, I am still alone as I get old. I have been thinking, if only there is a nice-looking child like Mr. Zuo."

(*I think to avoid the situation, Li Hailong made a excuse that he wants a child like mc and have a parental bond, not romantic.)

    Su Yang couldn't help laughing, grabbing Gu Ziyan's clothes and said: "He's very interesting, let him stay."

    Gu Ziyan has always granted his wish, nodded, but still said: "If Boss Li wants a child, just give birth to one by himself. No matter how good someone else's child is, you can't have thoughts."

    A cold sweat was dripping from Li Hailong's forehead unconsciously. Such a powerful level suppression made him unable to give birth to other thoughts except for fear.

    ========

    City W is much more chaotic than City S. This is a concentration camp for zombies. In addition to the threats of various high-level zombies, there is another reason that there is a mixture of fish and dragons, there are all kinds of groups.

    Gu Ziyan is too lazy to think about things that have nothing to do with his little zombie, especially the boring things like fighting for territory, but as the boss of the base, it is impossible not to fight. In order to avoid wasting energy, he posted it in the name of Li Hailong. Dozens of invitation letters came, all of the top numbers in the W City row are on the roster.

    The strength of the Hailong Mercenary Group ranks in the upper-middle level of W City. Most bases are willing to give him this face.

    Li Hailong did not expect him to be so resolute. After all, no matter how powerful a person is, it is impossible to fight dozens of eighth-level abilities at the same time. Some of them are eighth-level and peak-level people. Ignore those who fight the five scums. The odds of victory in this battle are not great.

    He knocked on the side and asked Gu Ziyan: "Doctor, do you have any other trump cards?"

    Gu Ziyan smiled at him and took out an eighth-level zombie crystal nucleus from his pocket and shook it before Su Yang's eyes. The little zombie sniffed immediately. Chasing after the smell, he threw himself into his arms for something to eat.

    Gu Ziyan decided that it was impossible to let him eat the crystal nucleus in front of people, so he hugged him and coaxed: "Did you finish writing what you wrote yesterday?"

    The little zombie immediately turned into a bitter melon face, and ran to the bedroom to write angrily.

    Gu Ziyan looked at his back and smiled very softly, "Xia Xia is my trump card."

Li Hailong thought he was going to say something else. Zuo Xia is just an eighth-level ice-type superpower and he may not even beat him. What kind of trump card?

    He was scratching his heart and was anxious. Su Yang was also anxious, because Gu Ziyan's task was too difficult. Although it was easy to write, he could not be too proficient, but he could not appear too dull to make people laugh. The degree is really difficult to grasp.

    He was holding the pen, and suddenly there was a flash of inspiration. He said to the system: "Help me find some characters from the lower grade pupils. I'll imitate them to write."

The system did not let go of any blackmail opportunities, and said: "Thirty experience points."

    Su Yang said boldly: "You can deduct it at will."

His current experience value is more than nine thousand five hundred. Even if the system deducts him another five hundred experience value, he will be able to save up to ten thousand at the end of this world.

    The system is very efficient. A few pages of elementary school students' handwriting were quickly transmitted to his mind. Su Yang's imitating ability is very strong. Following this copy, it looks decent.

    When Gu Ziyan came in, he had finished writing. He was in a daze with his cheeks resting on his hands. Gu Ziyan took him into his arms from behind, stroked his slender waist, his voice was a little hoarse, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

    Of course he was thinking about the task matter. After this world is over, can he really return to the original world? Will there be a chance to see this man after returning?

    After so long, he almost forgets where he really belongs.

    If this time the parting is a farewell...

    He suddenly turned around, leaning his face on the man's chest, and listening to the man's powerful heartbeat. His mood gradually calmed down.

    No, his man's possessiveness is so strong, what he wants is life after life, and he will never let himself go.

    Gu Ziyan noticed his abnormality, raised the chin of the little zombie, looked into those beautiful eyes glowing with red halo, and said solemnly: "Say, what's the matter, why are you unhappy?"

    Su Yang pursed his lips, showed him the words on the table, and said aggrieved: "I didn't write well."

    Gu Ziyan felt relieved, took the workbook and turned two pages. As he said, it was really not very good, but for as far as a zombie is concerned, it is normal for them to write characters poorly. He smiled and said, "Xia Xia's characters are as cute as Xia Xia. I like them both."

The so-called cuteness can also be equivalent to childishness. So, no matter what world this man was in, his nature of rhetoric has not changed.

    Su Yang couldn't help laughing, and said, "Then, what about my reward?"

    Gu Ziyan handed the eighth level crystal nucleus to his lips. Just as Su Yang was about to eat, the man suddenly withdrew his hand. Su Yang stared at him, but he listened to him: "Baby, did you forget something?"

The little zombie frowned and thought carefully, what on earth he forgot, he wrote, and Gu Ziyan gave him crystal nuclei. There is nothing wrong with it.

    Before he could figure it out, the man couldn't stand his temper. He overwhelmed him on the sofa, and casually pulled off the buttons on Su Yang's chest, and began to perform daily tasks.

    The little zombie screamed. A certain inhuman doctor had already gnawed on his collarbone. His strength was too overbearing. Su Yang was a little bit painful by him. He couldn't help but push the man's head. Gu Ziyan moved to him, sucking on his neck, not putting his weight on him.

    Su Yang stared at the gorgeous chandelier, thinking that this person was more like a zombie than a zombie.

    After wiping the oily water, Gu Ziyan stuffed the crystal core into Su Yang's mouth. The taste was so delicious that the little zombie who were still puffed up immediately became happy, and left behind the fact that he was almost crying.

    ==========

The agreed date soon ushered in. The big guys from all walks of life in W city gathered together to see what Li Hailong wanted to say or do, but the result was they saw an unexpected person.

    These people know more or less about the great Buddha Gu Ziyan, and those who don't know can only mean that the people are too bad and not up to this level.

    These big guys who were talking and laughing just now can't laugh, because usually where Gu Ziyan appears, Gu Xuan is also there. What does Gu Xuan mean? It means that this ninth-level ability person has reached out to City W and wants to get a share.

    Li Hailong was embarrassed by the complaining sight shot from all directions, but he was so thick-skinned, he smiled and said: "Everyone, it is not me, Li, who is calling you today. It's mainly Dr. Gu. A few days ago when I came to City W, I wanted to live longer, so I had to say hello to all my brothers, so that I could take care of each other in the future."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Gu Ziyan flatly.

    These big guys frowned. Li Hailong was always a grumpy guy. Although Gu Ziyan had a special identity, he wouldn't be able to lower him to this point. I'm afraid there is something tricky in it.

    Someone said, "I'm afraid that Dr. Gu is not the only one who comes to City W. Where is the old brother, he will never let his younger brother go out alone."

Gu Ziyan chuckled: "There is something you probably don't know, I have already officially left the Northwest Base, from now on Gu Ziyan is just Gu Ziyan, an independent individual. No matter what I do, it has nothing to do with Gu Xuan. You don't need to speculate."

    He considered that he would do a lot of wicked things in the future. To arouse public anger, and to be tied up with the elder brother, I am afraid that it will hurt each other, it is better to draw a line now.

    As soon as his voice fell, it caused an uproar in the court. Gu Ziyan left the Northwest Base? The two men lay down the rivers and mountains, but he said that he left, it was really good to be determined.

    Someone asked: "Dr. Gu came to our City W, do you want to set up another door?"

    Before Gu Ziyan answered, some people mocked: "It is a well-known thing that Dr. Gu can't be capable of supernatural powers. Now is the end of the world. In the era of survival, I am sure Dr. Gu is looking for to find a new backer.”

    Li Hailong said in a cold sweat, hurriedly: “Don’t talk nonsense, who says that Dr. Gu can’t have supernatural powers. Dr. Gu clearly have a mental superpower.”

   One the scene, there was a moment of silence, then there were laughter in twos and threes.

    "Boss Li, aren't you kidding me? Isn't the mental powers just auxiliary powers? Even if he really knows how to use the mental powers, what can he change? Can he kill a zombie alone?

    " ..."

    Li Hailong looked at him speechlessly. Just a few days ago, he also witnessed Gu Ziyan hunting and killing an eighth-level zombie with his mental powers. The crystal nucleus that the power user dreamed of was fed to Zuo by him.

    No one can understand the meaning behind his silence. They all ridicule.

Gu Ziyan didn't speak, but sipped his tea lightly.

    Seeing that they were almost done, Gu Ziyan said lightly: "Was it enough to laugh?"

    As he spoke, a powerful pressure dropped, not only the suppression of levels, but also some kind of terrifying force. No one wants to believe that this is the power of the spirit system's supernatural powers.

    In everyone’s cognition, mental powers are not attack powers. This kind of tasteless power can be said to be overlooked. In this power-respected world, wind, fire and lightning powers are domineering. The speed abilities are flexible and changeable. The healing abilities are equivalent to the super care, while the mental abilities can only play the role of interference, which is only equivalent to the additional role of other abilities.

    But at this moment, this kind of power that almost fainted people, like all abilities was drained in an instant, under the suppression of absolute power, there was no way to resist.

    Li Hailong's heart is lingering. After all, he underestimated Gu Ziyan's power. If he turns to each other before today's meeting, I am afraid that he will have to pay an extremely tragic price at this time.

    These people are not weak in strength, and they are all well-known in China. However, at this moment, these people are suppressed by one person at the same time. It can be said that they are disgraced, and at the same time they have never had this kind of fear.

    Gu Ziyan said: "I'm afraid you haven't seen any real mental powers. You can feast your eyes today."

He raised his eyes and looked at the two people who had just laughed at him first. A blast of white energy swept over them. Fighting together like puppets, doing everything they can to hurt each other in the extreme, the scene is very bloody.

    "If they can use abilities now..." He didn't finish the rest, but everyone knew it.

    If these two people can use abilities, then they will not fight hand-to-hand with their bare hands as they are now, but use abilities to fight each other. By then, it will not be the pain of flesh and blood, but the real life and death.

    At this moment, no one dares to say that the mental powers are just auxiliary powers, because this man's power is already strong enough to control people's thoughts and behaviors, deprive you of all your mind, suppress all of your power before you can only surrender to him.

    Just as the hall was shrouded in fearful silence, the two were still fighting desperately. This is the so-called slaughter of chickens and monkeys.

    At this time, the door on the second floor was pushed open, Su Yang in pajamas walked out yawning, his wide-eyed patrolling, and then accurately positioned his man, ran to him happily, complaining: "You wake me up."

    This terrible man who drowned immediately reveal gentle look, he put little zombie on his lap, feeding him drink, and said:." I'm sorry, here end soon."

    Su Yang nodded and said: "Then I'll accompany you and have breakfast together later."

Gu Ziyan rubbed his hair, and when he spoke again, he had already reduced the previous coercion, but those people did not dare to be disrespectful anymore, they were all trembling.

    "Have you figured it out, my patience is limited."

    Those people who complained, quickly said: "We are willing to take refuge for the doctor."

    Gu Ziyan smiled faintly, and said, "You don't have to be reconciled. You should have heard about my development of virus antibodies. Even if I work for me, even if I am my own person, I can still give this benefit."

    These people beamed with joy. If the antibody is released, the price will be very high, and they may not be able to afford it. Now doing things for Gu Ziyan, although being crushed by others, they have a strong backing, and there are such benefits, naturally they are willing.

    Gu Ziyan said: "For better management, the base will be renamed in the future, and it will be called YanXia."

    Although this name sounds neither domineering nor has any connotations, everyone present still tried their best to come up with all kinds of things. It’s a beautiful word deserves to be praised, it’s like something meaningful like sky.

    Only Li Hailong remained silent, Yan Xia, weren't it just Gu Ziyan and Zuo Xia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 96
反派攻略 Status : 96 Chapters (Completed) Author : 萝卜花兔子 The most awesome thing that the timid and shy Wen Zhichu did in his life was to save two eleme...
176K 4.1K 85
Shen Zhouran, the youngest son adopted by the Shen family, lives in a heartthrob novel, and he is a stupid, poisonous and sickly cannon fodder. But o...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
54.8K 1.9K 47
Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand and appreciate my work! I love writing m...