๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ...

Af hokusuXI

๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๏ฟฝ... Mere

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Headcanons/Scenarios + Author's Note
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
BONUS
BONUS 2

III

18.6K 575 154
Af hokusuXI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

✌︎ 𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑑 ✌︎

"Kiyoomi," Komori called as he made his way towards his cousin.

Kiyoomi was staring at the water that his coach gave him. Since he gave his water bottle to you, he reluctantly took it. The coach laughed at him and told him that it was fate's revenge for calling her loud. He was thirsty, but he doesn't trust the coach.

"It's not going to change even if you keep staring at it like that," Komori stated and laughed a little.

"I don't trust coach enough to just straight out drink from this without examining it."

Komori laughed again. This guy loathes stuff from others. He has this annoying — Komori's description — trait of wanting to know how things are made or cooked, or he'll do it himself. He was very thorough.

"Anyways, why are you so bold today?"

He drank a bit before facing his cousin, "What do you mean?"

"Before, you can't even talk to her without being unintentionally rude because you're nervous. And now, you asked her to be manager?"

He sighed, not really wanting to talk much like always.

But fortunately, his cousin is used to his attitude and it didn't even stop Komori's grin.

"Is it because of the rumor that she's dating someone from another school?"

An irk mark appeared on his forehead. He glared at Komori because of bringing that up. There was this rumor that came from nowhere that you were dating someone from another school. It annoyed him to the fullest. Someone could have been the one to receive your romantic sweetness, and it wasn't him. He went harder in practice after he heard that. His other members were almost crawling because of exhaustion after that.

"It is!?" Komori excitedly asked.

"I'm not threatened. I'm being cautious."

Komori laughed loudly this time. "I never said you were threatened, dear cousin!"

"Tch."

"Seriously, it was just a rumor. I think she's the kind of girl that focuses more on studies than relationship. She has good grades, you know, and goes home early everyday. And there wasn't someone that was suspiciously close with her since we met her, Kiyoomi."

"I know."

It was just a what if. Nevertheless, it was bothering him.

"Although, people have a way of surprising others. Perhaps she does have a boyfriend."

A ball was thrown towards him. Luckily, he dodged it.

"I'm kidding!"

After a few moments, Komori said, "Hottie alert!"

Since Kiyoomi really doesn't care about who he just called 'hottie,' he ignored his cousin and continued sanitizing his hands.

"Oh my God," Komori exclaimed and shook his head, "it's her, you snob!"

He snapped his head at where he's pointing and saw you walking towards them as you wave your hand.

Realizing what Komori just said, he turned to look at him.

"Did you just call her a "hottie?" That's an understatement and oversimplification, Komori," he said, irritated.

Komori only smiled playfully as he shook his head, thinking that Kiyoomi is so sweet when it comes to you. To other people... let's just not talk about that.

You finally reached them and you said, "Good work today, you two! I only watched a little but I can tell you two practiced hard!"

"Thank you, Sakura!"

"But I have to go," you said," I wish I can see you practice more. It was honestly really interesting."

"Then stay," Kiyoomi said.

You looked at him and your eyes sparkled. "You want me to stay?" Excitement coated your words as you thought that there was a possibility that he indeed wanted you to stay.

He only looked at you blankly, a little embarrassed at what he just said. To other people, it looked like he was judging whoever he was talking to, but he wasn't. He was just speechless.

"I wish I could, but I have responsibilities at home. Sorry. I'll watch you someday!"

Kiyoomi's eyes went wide and he fake coughed to ease his feelings.

Your "I'll watch you someday," might have meant him and Komori. However, there was this tiny feeling that felt you directed it ay him. It was an odd, happy feeling.

He quickly erased the thought, not wanting to get his hopes up.

"Sure."

"Okay! Bye-bye, Sakusa! Bye, Komori!" You walked away, heading home.

"Just confess already," Komori commented.

He just smirked at his cousin, "she said 'bye' to me twice."

Komori was shocked seeing this side of Kiyoomi which is being playfully petty. He can't wait for the time where you'll finally be together.

■■■

The next day, as usual, you arrived early. This time though, you were the first one. It was almost half past 6 but your classmates often arrive sometime before 7 o'clock. You sat down and just watched some videos for a while before you heard the door opening.

Sakusa Kiyoomi walked in with his mask on.

He glanced at you and closed the door.

"Good morning, Sakusa-kun!" you greeted and waved at him.

He looked at you and took off his mask. "Good morning, Minami-san," he walked towards his chair and sat on it.

You quickly took two bags of cookies from your school bag and stood up. You walked towards him and offered the baked goods to him.

He was shocked, to say the least, and he did not know how to react. You took this chance to explain why you decided to just bake cookies out of the blue and give it to him.

"I saw yesterday how tiring your practice after school is and after hearing how much help manager could be to lessen the burden of players, I got extremely guilty and so I thought, since I can't help the entire team, I'd just help my classmates who are in the team. I searched last night all the nutrition benefits of chocolate chip cookies and it was honestly endearing to give to an athlete."

You rambled about the nutritional benefits of it, nervous of how he'd react. Yes, you want to help him because he's a volleyball player but that doesn't erase the fact that he's your crush and giving your crush, your germaphobe crush, cookies is nerve-wracking.

"So, cookies," you finished your little speech. "Am I overstepping my boundaries? I, I could-"

You were cut off because you heard him chuckle.

It was music, to be honest.

"Sakusa-kun?"

"I'm convinced that your caring personality has no limits, Minami-san," he took the bag of cookies from your hands and put it inside his bag. "I'll give Komori his share when he arrives."

You blushed and smiled.

"I was reluctant to do that because I heard that you don't accept gifts from fangirls. Even if I do adore you, I am not like a pushy fan who will follow you everywhere. At least, that's what I think the reason why you don't like them."

You were overwhelmed by the fact that he didn't reject your cookies that you didn't realize you just said that you adore him.

Not wanting to be flustered in front of you, he didn't ask.

But believe the narrator when she says that he was over the moon. He wanted to just hug you then and there and ask you out, but he doesn't want your newly established friendship to be wasted if you didn't liked him back.

He looked down to hide his blush.

"Well, I'm really happy you accepted it, Sakusa-kun!"

"I appreciated it, Minami-san."

You beamed with joy as you clapped your hands, "welcome!"

You were about to go back to your seat when he suddenly started another conversation.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

233K 6.9K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
79.6K 4K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. ๏ผœ๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… stol...
586K 14K 34
A slow burn fanfic in which a germaphobe setter and a germaphobe ace meet each other in the All-Japan Youth Training Camp despite being in the same s...
63.8K 852 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics๐Ÿคบ -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...