Ice Punch (Bea x Male Reader)

By E4r9hon3J4ck

Y/N is a boy born in the Hoenn Region; specialized in the Ice-Type Pokemon, he attempts to take on the Hoenn'... More

Prologue
Welcome to Galar
Melony
The Motostoke Stadium
The Wild Area
Bea
Bea vs. Y/N
The Aftermath
Postwick
The Beggining of a Journey
Sonia
An Odd Encounter
Victor and Y/N
Wedgehurst
Professor Magnolia
Victor vs. Hop
Wishing Stars
Tales and Myths?
Spark
Cycle
Just One More Day
Trouble at Budew Drop Inn
The Opening Ceremony (Part 1)
The Opening Ceremony (Part 2)
The Opening Ceremony (Part 3)
Leon vs. Y/N
So, it begins
The Beginning of a Research
We are not so Different
Last Preparations at the Gym and Checking Up
Damn Brat
Crazy Girl
New Troubles Emerging

Character Info

12.3K 152 30
By E4r9hon3J4ck

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

Region: Hoenn

Hometown: Mossdeep City

Pokémon: Glaceon and Froslass

Backstory: Y/N was born in Mossdeep City, his mother was a scientist that studied the Pokemon in Shoal Cave and his father was an important businessman for Devon Corporation in Rustboro City. When Y/N was 6, his dad passed away, leaving behind, only an Eevee; who ended up being Y/N's only company since his mother was normally really busy to be with him. When he was 15, he went with his mom to Shoal Cave to help her with a research and during his visit he befriended and captured a Snorunt which he took care and trained every day in the cave along with Eevee, that ended up evolving into a Glaceon. When he made 18, along with Glaceon and his recently evolved Froslass, he decided to participate the Hoenn League, where he had a good performance, but wasn't able to win. Two weeks after his defeat, he receives a call from a Gym Leader in the Galar Region, asking him, if he would like to take his place as the Gym Leader.

(A/N: English is not my primary language, so if you find any grammar errors, let me know. Thank you! :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 875 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...
4.4K 80 12
Sheltered in a private pokemon adoption rehab. You and your father raised helpless pokemon. A few years later, your life has changed, you live in the...
6.9K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...
1.7K 51 13
Please stop reading this one...IT SO BAD!! go check out the new version of it. You decided to move to a nice neighborhood. You wanted a new changed f...