๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ...

By hokusuXI

๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๏ฟฝ... More

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Headcanons/Scenarios + Author's Note
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
BONUS
BONUS 2

I

30K 703 313
By hokusuXI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

Itachiyama Institute
Class 2 - 4
Monday

♤♤♤

Sakusa Kiyoomi likes you.

Now, he kept stealing a glance at you as you make your way to your seat. It was another day of him mumbling compliments. Another day of him sneering at other people who act a little too friendly, in his opinion, to you. It was just this petty envy he feels of how other people can get do close to you. He can't do that.

"Sakusa-kun!" you cheered, "I think this is the first time that someone was earlier than me."

He looked at you and smiled a little which went unnoticed as you settled yourself comfortably on your seat. You two have an acquaintance type of relationship. Whenever you two see each other, you can talk with ease. However, it doesn't go as far as regularly talking. You felt that a friendship may be a bit of a stretch.

"I decided to leave Komori this morning."

"Ah," you chuckled, "that sounds so you, Sakusa-kun. By the way, did you have breakfast?"

One of the reasons why Sakusa, the Sakusa freaking Kiyoomi likes you is because of your gentle, caring personality. Another reason is that you were one of the few people who acted like him being a germaphobe is normal. He has a very cold-looking face. People think twice before approaching him, it doesn't help that he has a frown almost always too.

You didn't even looked at him weirdly or act unreasonably awkward when you first talked to him. Almost every person he encounters looks at him like he was not normal or just 'weird.'

People also often almost panic when they talk to him because of his intimidating presence. Tall height with a very serious expression was a pair that people tend to be wary.

"Yes, I did. Have you, Minami-san?"

He hated how you two weren't close.

Your seat was more on the far side from his but since you two were the only ones that have arrived yet, you two talked despite the distance.

"Of course!" you said with a smile. "But do you want some energy bars? Or any of the sort?"

"No. Are you selling energy bars?"

If you were, he'd buy anything you tell him to.

"Oh, no. I just remembered that you're going to start practicing today, aren't you?"

"How did you know that?"

It sounded rude.

"You are our school pride! Of course, I know!"

But it doesn't affect you.

"Plus," you continued, "your fangirls talk."

"That's all they do," he sighed. He was hoping you knew because of some other favorable reason. Something along the lines of interest.

"Come on, don't be so hard on them," you cooed and laughed a little. "Back on the topic, do you need anything?"

"Do you have any clubs, Minami-san?" He asked out of the blue.

"Oh, me?" You blushed a little at the sudden interest, "I am on the Photography club. We're only active during school events but yeah, I'm a member."

"That's too bad," he said.

"Uhm... I'm sorry?"

He looked at you intently.

"It's nothing, I just wanted you to become manager of the volleyball club."

You like Sakusa Kiyoomi.

[Who doesn't?]

And that statement froze you and activated your panic mode.

Even if you're known to be a caring and considerate person, people don't actually take care of you as you do to them. Not that you're complaining, no, you can't blame how they're different from you.

Once upon a time, you had a really bad headache. Not a lot of people noticed it but some did. You were waiting for everyone to go out because you're still gathering some strength to stand up. Sakusa also stayed back and waited but for a different reason. Anyway, that was actually the first time he talked you voluntarily. He told you that you were annoying for acting like the headache wasn't a big deal when you can't even stand up.

But he added how your friends were more annoying for not treating it a big deal and noticing how little strength you had. He left you a chocolate bar and a water bottle. Of course not without saying that he's only doing it because others are too oblivious, and not doing anything will chip at his conscience. He also insisted strongly to not return his water bottle back.

Well, you started liking him that moment.

You were blushing and being completely silent that he took it as a sign of refusal.

"Don't worry about it, Minami-san."

"N-no!"

"What? You want to worry?"

"What? No, I mean—"

"KIYOOMI!" A voice boomed as the owner burst through the classroom doors.

When he fully entered the four-courner room, he saw you and paled as he looked at Sakusa.

Motoya Komori fully knows of Kiyoomi's special someone.

He has suffered hearing how amazing you are. Not that you aren't, but Kiyoomi talks about you like a new cleaning product he had been saving for a year or something. He does that everytime you were brought up in the conversation which were almost always.

"Sakura-san!"

He was going to be dead twice now because he called you by your first name.

Kiyoomi stared at him with intense eyes. Eyes that demanded an explanation for how he can call you by your given name.

"Komori-san! Good morning!"

His demeanor could not have been any scarier. Komori always made sure to call you by your last name whenever he's with Kiyoomi. It may be an exaggeration or Komori is just being dramatic, but he can't risk it.

"Ahh..." he dragged out, not knowing what to do. "I'm screwed," he mumbled this time.

"Komori." Sakusa called. "Can I have some time alone with Minami-san, please," he emphasized your last name.

It wasn't really a question.

"Y-yes!" He rushed out.

Alone time.

Alone time.

How to breathe?

"W-what do you want to talk about, Sakusa-kun?"

"I don't want you to feel bad for refusing being our manager."

"Oh, uhm, is that all?"

"Why? Do you want me to talk more?"

Not wanting to feel like overstepping boundaries of friendship, you quickly waved your hands as disagreement.

"It's just that... if that's all you need to say then why tell Komori-kun to step out?"

"He knows what he did wrong."

You didn't know how to respond to that because you knew that there was some secret they both have.

"I actually would like to be your manager. It sounds fun, but I got responsibilities at home."

"That's alright," he spoke stiffly like he's uncomfortable.

"I'll help you find one!"

"Are you sure?" he doesn't want to trouble you.

"Yes! I will feel much lighter if I still get to help you somehow." It felth heavy when you rejected the position.

"Plus, I don't think a lot of student will approach you for this position."

Sakusa pondered about that. He really did not want to trouble you, but it's actually an advantageous situation. You, as you said, will feel lighter, and he will have more time with you. It's a win-win deal.

"Okay. Thanks."

"Sakusa-kun." He looked at you, "thank you for asking me. It means a lot to me."

It meant a lot because the person you liked was the one who asked. But he didn't know that. He just assumed that you were really just happy.

Your smiling face along with the sunlight peeking through the windows made everything brighter.

"Don't mention it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.8K 49
Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball player who can not stand germs nor overly extroverted people that try to befriend him. When he goes to a training camp...
31.3K 884 29
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
687 28 8
- INFORMATION - --------------------- This story was inspired by Akaashi's Moon A YouTuber that does text stories The title of the stories she made w...
178K 5.1K 27
A protective boys squad turned into possessive boys squad only for Hinata Shoyo. "Note: I don't own Haikyuu Characters and also cover photo. And als...