My Prince | 2

By Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... More

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
4 | The Last Time
5 | Let Go
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
9 | Boss
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
19 | Our Song
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
45 | Stay With Me
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

28 | My Missing Piece

3.8K 70 7
By Apricity_23

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

"How about another round?" Hazel lifts her head up from my chest, "I'm up for a shit ton more baby" I kiss her shoulder, "But aren't you sore?" She gets off me, shocked out of her mind.

"Me?! Sore! Ha! Roman Smith, you underestimate me" I lean on my elbows, watching her ass sway side to side while she made her way to the bathroom.

"Damn," I mutter. I flop my head back onto the bed, I look up to the ceiling, thinking to myself how god damn lucky I am. "You sure shit is lucky!" She shouts from the bathroom.

I must've thought that out loud.

I watch her walk back in, wincing with every step she took. "You okay Princess?" She gets back under the covers, cuddling close to me, "Oh yeah, perfect Rome" Her head sits on my chest while her hand goes around my stomach.

I kiss the top of her head, "You want any help with the packing?" I motioned around to the room, "Yes please, there is so much crap all over the place I'm getting sick and tired of it" I laugh.

We both get out of bed, I pull my shorts up and Hazel takes my shirt. She puts a new pair of underwear on and we started to pack the stuff up in her room into boxes.

She was in the bathroom while I was doing her closet. I neatly placed the folded clothes in a box, folding her underwear and bras and putting them in another box but a smaller one.

I was removing the few dresses she had that were hung up when I came across a blue football jersey. It wasn't hard to forget whose was it, I turned it around to see my last name in red writing on the back and my lucky number, 3.

She kept it. After all these years, she still had it with her. I hold the jersey in my hand when I walk into the bathroom. Her back is facing me, packing away the stuff from inside the shower, "Princess," She turns around, looks at me and then what's in my hand.

She quickly runs up to me, snatching the jersey from my hand, "Why were you going through my stuff!" She holds it close to her chest, I snicker, "It was just hanging up." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You kept it." She looked into my eyes, seeing those fucking gorgeous hazel eyes glimmer, "Of course I did." I pull her by the hand, plastering her body against mine, "Slept with it every night" That makes my insides melt away.

She slept with it every night. Hazel Johnson is going to be the death of me, "I-I can't believe you." I rub the back of my neck, "Rome!" She whines, "Please, can we just forget about it, it's already embarrass-"

"Embarrassing!? This is the cutest shit ever! The love of my life kept the jersey I gave her six years ago!" I lift her up, spinning her around. She squeals in delight, "Okay, okay! Put me down," I place her back on the ground.

Still in my arms, not wanting to let her go. "Come on Rome, if we don't keep a little distance between us we'll end up back in the bedroom" She pulls away from me, going back into the bathroom.

I groan in frustration, I slap her ass while she walks away, "This isn't over!" I call after her, listening to her sweet giggles.

⁎❀⁎

After two hours of clearing Hazel's stuff we managed to get most of it done, "Let's order some pizza." Hazel dusted her hands on her legs. She took her phone off charge on her nightstand, pulling up the number for pizza hut.

She ordered our food, putting the phone off she took my hand in her's, "Thank you again for the help" I kiss her temple, "No problem Princess."

"So, the baby shower is in two days..." I make small circles on her inner palm, "Yeah, have you decided what you're going to do?" She crawled over to me, sitting on my lap.

I nodded, keeping my gaze fixated on her palm, "I think I wanna go," I met her eyes, which were already peering at me, "And I'll be right there with you" She caressed my cheek, leaning into her warmth.

"Why don't we go downstairs, find a movie, cuddle close and stuff our faces with pizza?" I chuckled, "Anything with My Princess." I pecked her at the lips.

We got up from the floor, making our way down the stairs when we both heard the doorbell ring, "You go pick us a movie I'll go get the pizza" She smiles up at me before walking over to the lounge.

"My wallet is on the island Rome!" She called from the couch. I rolled my eyes. I took out some money from my wallet, making my way to the door, "Hey man," I greet the delivery guy.

He nods in greeting, handing me both pizza boxes, I pay him and close the door. "We got food!" I place both boxes on the counter, a wafting smell of pepperoni and cheese fill my nostrils.

"Mmm...it smells so good" Hazel grabbed two side plates for us, giving her two slices and myself three. We make our way to the couches, "What movie are we watching beautiful" She snuggles close to me before she presses play.

"Baby Driver." She took a bite, "Best girlfriend ever." I gave her cheek a sloppy kiss. We paid our attention to the movie. Watching the main character drive his car, "Oh shit! Look at baby go!" I pointed towards the TV.

"He has a car like yours Roman!" Hazel points towards the TV, "Oh damn." The entire movie we were on the edge of the couch waiting for what will happen next.

"Aw, they are so cute together," Hazel said sympathetically. Looking at Baby and Debora reminded me of a lot of Hazel and mine's relationship. Debora was a driven, hard-working girl, Baby was involved in so much of shit at such a young age but fell head over heels for one another.

As we watched the two of them drive away, ready to start a life together. Hazel let out a loud gasp once we saw the police cars. "Fuck! No no nooo" Hazel yelled repeatedly at the TV, all I could do was sit back and watch her adorable reaction.

"They took him away! Just like that!" Hazel dropped her head in her hands when the movie had finished, "You know there making a part two right?" I rubbed her back.

She quickly sat up, "When?!"

"Not any time soon." I couldn't help but laugh when she groans in frustration once again.

"What would you like to do now?"

"Go back in time and forget about this movie" She leaned back, resting her head on my chest, "Mmm...little tough for me but I'll see what I can do" I kissed her lips.

Her head dipped to the side, leaning closer towards me, deepening our kiss. I hear a moan escape those lips, building the hard bulge in my pants. She crawls onto my lap, straddling me, "Fuck me Rome." She mumbles, "With pleasure" I flip us both over, hovering over her body I remove my t-shirt off her body.

Cupping her right tit, I squeeze her hardened nipple, "Oh shit," She let out a breathy moan that drives me insane. She wraps her legs around my waist, lifting her hips up, feeling the fabric of her panties graze over my erection.

I hold her neck firmly, trailing my tongue on the side of her neck up to her ear, "I must say..." I nibble her earlobe, "It's a shame that heart of yours is inside of you...instead of me" I lick the sensitive part behind her ear, feeling her shiver under my touch.

I slide my hand inside her panties, grazing over her folds, feeling her arousal wet my fingers, "I love when you are wet, but only for me" I plunge one finger inside her. She whimpers under my touch, grinding her hips against mine, making me grunt.

"I wanna touch you," I feel her hand travel down to the waistband of my shorts, "I wanna hear you call my name when I make you cum" I tug her hand away, "Feel you drip all over my fingers, taste you." I smash my lips onto her's, hearing a moan and groan escape her lushes lips.

"No." She pulls away, "Let me" I cup the side of her cheek, kissing her one more time, "We'll see," I pump a second finger in her pussy, squirming at the tight feeling, "Fuck Rome." Her head digs deeper into the couch, her hips rise, pushing against mine.

She looks around her, trying to find something to muffle her moans into, going to grab the nearest cushion I swipe it away from her, "Not so fast Princess. Let me hear your cries of pleasure" I latch onto the erect bud, sucking it deeply, loving her taste.

She moans. Loud, feeling her reach her end I quicken my pace, pumping my fingers faster inside her, feeling her walls clench them, curling my two fingers I feel her release, "Fuck! Rome!" She collapses under me.

Her chest rises, falling back down by the heavy breaths she inhaled and exhaled. "I love you" She brings my face closer to her's, smashing our lips together. The feel of her warm lips against mine ignites a blissful feeling through my body.

"My turn." She pushes me off her, my back hitting the armrest of the couch. She climbs on top of me, both her legs opposite me. My hands cup her ass, giving it a nice squeeze.

Her slender arms snake around my neck, tugging the end strands of my hair, "I love you too" She presses her lips to my chest, kissing down to my stomach. I lean my head back, running my hand through my hair.

She pulls down my shorts, I feel my length spring out, I lift my head to meet her hungry eyes, licking her bottom lip her hand curls around my cock, her right hand cupping my balls. "Fuck me." Groaning, I lean my head back. Her hands work my shaft, stroking gently at first.

My head fogs up, not being able to think straight. Hazel drives me closer to the edge, holding it in I clench my ass cheeks, wanting this feeling to last long, not wanting it to end.

I spoke too soon.

Her head dips, ass sticking out, her head bobs up and down, sucking my dick, her hand's continued to work the rest of my length. "Just like that baby," I bundle her hair in my hands, clearing it away from her face. I hear her gag, deepthroating me further and further inside her sexy mouth.

"Fuck Princess, I'm going to cum" I release my liquids, watching her swallow every last drop before lifting her head up to meet my eyes, her face is flushed, her lips shining with my cum on it, tears stained her eyes. "Where the hell did you learn that?" I wipe the single tear.

She shrugs, "I have my ways." I kiss her on the lips, sliding my tongue inside, allowing them to dance together, letting our mouths mould together, fitting perfectly.

My missing piece.

A/N

I had no intention of making another smut chapter for some time but why not😂 This chapter was really done badly (even though it took me 2 days to write) I had no idea what to write next, this was basically just a filler.

I hope you all are going to like what I have planned next:)

Luv u guys💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 370K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
646K 12.2K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
407K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
49.4K 856 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...