My true mate

By jasmineddy00

After Edward left Bella started to act her real self. Well not all of the family left. The ones that stayed a... More

Chapter 1: The start of something new.
Chapter 2: The truth comes out
Chapter 4: My Otherside
Chapter 5: Acceptance
Chapter 6 - Last Human Time
Chapter 7 - Time To be Turned
Chapter 8 - The New Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update
Kill me now
Update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Need your help, please
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Partners
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Need help
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Changes

Chapter 3: The end of Edward?

14.3K 386 22
By jasmineddy00

"Now listen here boy. You will never go near my mate again!" I hear Major say.

I look at him and see that is standing straighter and that his eyes are black with white dots in them. I keep thinking in my head. Do not go and jump on him. Over and over again.

"Isabella, my beautiful mate. Come here. I wanna fully introduce myself." Major says as he drops bitchward to the floor.

I slowly walk up to him. As i do i notice him looking up and down my body. I feel shivers come over me.

"Isabella, a beautiful name for my beautiful mate." He tells me as I start to blush.

"No that blood is mine. You will never get it. She is my singer. Not yours. That blood was made for me." I hear fuckward yell as I am pushed behind the major so I don't get harmed.

"You will never hurt my mate. Do you understand that." Major growls into Edwards face as they slam against the wall.

All I hear is snarls and then suddenly I hear a metal sound. I look back afraid that Edward killed my mate. But I see Edward is on the ground lifeless and without an head. I walk to my mate and feels his arms wrap around my waist as he smells in my scent to calm himself down.

>>>>>>>>

Okay. Hello their I'm the author of this book. I am looking for someone to help me with the story. So message me please if you would like to help. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...