Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

De youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... Mais

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2

1.6K 96 18
De youngNfreeAstronAut

Back to present- Aeri's POV

The story this man was telling us, so far was like the typical perfect romantic movie, however, I kept in mind what he said about Yulhee, so I knew the worst of it had yet to come.

He continued

"After that night, I went back home around 8 in the morning, the landlord let me go to rest because I helped him all night with different tasks, however, I did not really want to go back. I wanted to see that girl again, to talk to her again and get to know her.

Next day I remeber waking up really early, my mother even questioned playfully my rushed behavior. She asked me if it was because of someone, you know how mothers always know everything, but I told her I was excited about my job, and that was all.

As soon as I arrived, my eyes went crazy looking for her everywhere, but there was no sign of her. I spent all day working as usual, but my mind still thinking about her, wondering if she'd appear again.

Unluckily, for the next few days I didn't get to se her at all, I almost convinced myself I just saw a ghost and she didn't exist."

"And did you get to see her again?" Hyunjin questioned, he was way into the story, he made me and the old man laugh.

"Patience" the old man chucked.

"One of those days, the landlord asked me if I could stay during night, which I agreed, so he told me to come around 4 pm, instead of 8 am. "

Flashback- Sang Hoon POV

"Have you seen the owner's daughters? They're beautiful." I heard one of the men say as they worked.

"They surely are, but they're both engaged, so no luck for us." The other one sighed.

"Even if they weren't, the lord would not allow them to be with people like us."

"That is true."

I wondered if the girl I saw that night was one of tje daughters. Since it's been two weeks, I thought I imagined it, but maybe that explains it, I didn't know the lord had daughters.

About an hour after, the lord came to the barn.

"Sang Hoon." He called me.

"Yes, sir?"

"How well do you know the trail outside my land?"

"I walk it everyday, sir, so I would say pretty well."

"I need a favor from you."

"Anything, sir."

"I need you to take my younger daughter to Gangneung."

I felt relieved, my house was near to Gangneung, so I had the road almost memorized.

"Of course, sir. I will take her."

"It is quite far, about an hour or two. She insisted she wanted to go by foot."

"My house is very close to Gangneung, sir, you do not have to worry, I know the road well." 

"Fair enough. You leave tomorrow morning. Her fiancé will me meeting you as soon as you arrive, after that you can go to your house and rest."

"Do you need me to bring her back?"

"No, son, no need. They will be bringing her back."

"Understood, sir." I bowed.

"I'm grateful, son." The lord bowed, and left.

Morning came by really quick. I didn't sleep, as I was going to rest in my house on the way back. Around 5 am, the lord came to the barn, with a couple of things for me to carry.

"Everything ready, son?" He asked me.

"Yes, sir."

"This is my youngest daughter, her name is Yulhee. " he said, stepping aside to reveal his daughter. It was truly Yulhee, and she was as beautiful as the day I met her. 

"Thank you for taking her." Her father thanked me.

We started our journey to Gangneung. Everything remained quite silent, we did not say a word for about 20 minutes. I wondered if I still imagined what happened that night, since she seemed to ignore me somehow.

"Are you not going to greet me?" She suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" I turned my face to her.

"You are acting like you don't know me."

"I'm sorry, miss, it wasn't my intent-"

"I'm Yulhee, not miss."

"S-sorry, miss."

"Yulhee, Yul-hee."

"Y-Yulhee." I followed.

"Your name is Sang Hoon, right?"

I nodded.

"I remeber it well." She chuckled.

"I'm 18, how old are you?" She asked me.

"I-I'm about to turn 21, mis-Yulhee."

"Do you get to choose your lovers?"

"What?" I frowned at her question. She seemed to think again, before talking. 

"I'm sorry about the sudden question, I'm just curious."

That was about the only thing we talked about during the trip, we did not say a word after that. It took us and hour and ten minutes to get to Gangneung; Yulhee walked rather slow.

As we got closer to the gates, I saw a group of gentlemen, all dressed very nicely. Yulhee's expression went blank, but I could see a hint of fear and disgust.

I tried to ignore it, since it didn't have anything to do with me, I was just completing a task, however, her expression made me feel uneasy.

A man stepped forward, around his 40s maybe, and grabbed her hand, making her stand by his side.

"I'm grateful you brought her safe, peasant."

"No problem, sir." I bowed.

"You can leave now." The man said, slightly pushing her so she thanked me.

"T-thank you." She said. I swear her voice cracked.

I left, with a horrible feeling in my chest. It didn't seem to be okay, none of it. I arrived to my home, both my parents were having breakfast.

"Sang Hoon?" My father looked surprised. "Why are you here so early?"

"I took the landlord's daughter Gangneung, so he gave me permission to rest here, since it was on the way."

"Ahh" both of them understood.

"If you're hungry, please have breakfast." My mother kindly offered.

"Those poor girls." My mother sighed.

"I know." My father agreed.

"What about them?" I asked, as they looked worried.

"Their father forced them to engage with their fiancés."

"Forced?"

"It's  normal for landlords to use their daughters as trade for more lands or trade agreements."

I felt a hole in my stomach, everything made sense now. Yulhee's expression was pure fear, she was forced to marry that man, and who knows what else. I remained silent, not a single word got out of my mouth.

"Do not even think of it, Sang Hoon." My father lowered his cup, putting it on the table.

"W-what?" I fidgeted with my fingers.

"You are just a worker for that man, do not interfere with his decisions."

"I don't know what you're tal-"

"Sang Hoon." My mother grabbed both my hands.

"I know you are a very kind young man, your heart is big and sincere, and you always want to help people and make the right choices." She said. "But please, do not do something you'll regret. We know you and know what you are thinking."

"Mom I don't know what-"

"You want to help her." She tightened her grip, "you want to help that girl because probably she doesn't want to marry that man, but you must not interfere, that could bring misfortune for you, even for us. It is none of your business, just follow your orders, please." She begged.

I just nodded, but I was hurt they knew and didn't want me to help. That girl was probably suffering from abuse and other situations, and I wanted to help.

A/n: Hello!~ their story is going to be 3 chapters only, don't worry! I just didn't want to make a whole long ass chapter lol.

Are you liking the story so far? How have you been these days?

Thank you for reading and voting, I appreciate it so much🥰 Please share my story, to reach other readers, I'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you so much❤️🥰

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
12.7K 1.2K 26
#19 - kookv - april 25,2024 Jungkook( a doting father) and his six-year-old daughter Jieun's lives alter when Kim Taehyung befriends them and empathi...
841K 13.3K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
54K 1.5K 52
"We're just a couple of besties" they said. But are they really? - • Hyunjin x fem oc • First book • swear words contained in some chapters •it ge...