Deep In Your Soul || KTH 18+โœ…

By YeolieKookie

"I am only here to help your mother Mr.Kim" I said with shaky voice. "I think we both Know you want more than... More

Introduction ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 1๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 2๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 3 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 4๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 5๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 6๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 7๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 8๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 10 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 11 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 12 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 14 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 19 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 21 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 22 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 23 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 26 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 27 ๐ŸŒŸ
CHAPTER 28 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ”ž(short 1)
short 2 ๐ŸŒŸ
Short 3 ๐ŸŒŸ
Happily ever after ๐Ÿ”ž
(BONUS) JK & DIYA ๐Ÿ‘€

Chapter 24 ๐ŸŒŸ

2.4K 116 6
By YeolieKookie

.

.
As soon as you open your eyes, you felt a deep sensation in the back of your head. It's paining. Quite a lot. It took you more than a minuit to understand what's going on.

Then things become clear. Mrs. Kim's report, Taehyung's coming back from London and you were hit by Jewoon. Your step brother. When you remembered it, panic came down to your spine. You realised that you were in a dark room and your feet and hand are not moving. Its binded. You try to move but it's too tight. When you start to shout and tried to break free, finally the door of the room opens.

"Hi little sisi" his disgusting sound wand over the whole room and you want to kill him on that instant.

"Why the fuck you have kidnapped me? Are you out of your fucking mind Jewoon?" You shout as he chuckled like a satan.

"I am tired of wanting money from you. See, your father raised two of us but you are the one who is successful and I am..." He sighed.

"Cause I tried hard. I am not stupid like you, you dumb fuck." Rage is building in all your mussles you want to hurt him so hard but the opposite is happening here.

"You were nothing but my cumslut begging for my cock to go down your tiny pussy." Those disgusting words are pinning under your skin. As he came and grab your mouth. You hiss on pain but don't give in.

"See, I am hard only by your sight of the mouth. I so wanna  gag your little mouth but I have works to do." He said as he ripped your dress shirt to reveal your inner tank top.

"If my man or even Jungkook finds out, you are a dead meat. Don't you dare to touch me" you dare him shouting at your lung.

"Told you I have works to do. But damn, you are bigger now. Why do you always have surrounding people who are the most powerful ones? That Jeon kid was not enough? You got yourself a fucking boyfrie huh?" He slapped you hard. Your lips start to bleed by the hit. "Daegu's richest man?" He hits more hard now. Your nose os bleeding this time. "Are you his cumslut now? Huh? Does he fuck you good like your brother did?" Before you could say something his boots reach to your stomach and he kick you so bad the chair along with you fell on the floor. The pain in your stomach was so bad that you black out.

.
"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon" the police ACP bowed as he open the cabin of yours where all of them are sitting.

"Tell me you have something good to share." Jimin said.

"Mr Park, we have tracked the car through the traffic cctv of the inter city, the car got out of the Busan from the Northern railway exit around 3 in the night. I am sorry to inform you that the car went out of the CCTV coverage" The police said. "So the sub arbs of that area is kept under the eye of police. There are three towns. Hopefully all will be searched within today. As it is 1 pm, we hope we will find the car within the evening." He said politely.

"That's it? And who would take the fucking responsibility of something happens to my Noona on that time being?" Jungkook sais standing up from the chair that he was sitting in. "You will take the responsibility? Huh officer?" Jungkook shout his voice echoing through the room.

"We are trying our best Mr. Jeon, we have never been this clueless before. You guys could not even inform us about her threads, if she had someone suspicious around her. All of the people you know nothing about her?" Jungkook do not say a word. Cause it's true they never knew if she had problems in her life.

"Officer" finally a deep voice that was mute before is heard on the room. "My girlfriend has been missing more than 10 hours ago. What is the point of being the most richest person on a god damn city where the kidnapped person is also one of the A lister doctor in this country? Please... Help us." His voice cracked.

"We are trying our...." The ACP is cut because his phone rang. "Excuse me" he said and picked the call.

"Hello" he said.

"What? 12 million won?" He again said.

"Which booth?" He said rather calm.

"That stupid bastured. He thinks he is smart? I want all his information and I want Doctor Park to have dinner with her family here. Hot that?" He said on the phone. All the eyes are shining and looking at the officer.

.
"The kidnapper has transferred 12 million won from Doctor Park's account to his. His account number is taken. We will see his information and get him." The officer said.

"We will come too." Jungkook said.

"The males only then." Officer added.

"Hyung, let's get noona." Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded.

"Let's get y/n" Jimin also stood up from his place.

"You guys, go to my place and wait." Taehyung mentioned the girls as the nod.

.
"What we got here?" The officer said as his junior came. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin is still sitting patiently there.

"His name is Park Jewoon. Used to be called Lee Jewoon but when his mother married Doctor Park's father, his name changed into Park." The officer said as some gasp are heard on the room.

"Y/N has a step brother?" Jimin asked. "You guys knew?" He asked to Taekook. Both of them nod their head in negetive.

"Okay. Tell me everything you got? What he does? Any criminal record?" The officer asked.

Tae look at the man patiently and hoped to god that its not what he felt by the video. "Yes. He is a sued molester." His heart sank.

"He has molested girls in his school and later in university he even lost his last job three months ago because of the molastation charges. Since then he is having his salary wired from Doctor Park's bank account." Taehyung grip a fist. He must have done something.

"Gor last three months?" Jungkook asked. The officer nod.

"We have track the car and hopefully Doctor Park is kept on the suburbs garage. Or in that house. We need to move sir"the officer nod.

"Let's go Mr. Kim and get your girlfriend" the officer said as the three men join the force to get you.

A.N.

Ayo! This is your stupid bitch here! Yes! Updating like e dumb person, no routine no commitment 😐 Please bear with me. I will make a routine of updates for sure🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

-Sammy 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.8K 51
________ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žMature content๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
24.5K 1K 74
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
340K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveiiยฉ โI'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mineโž "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
546K 22.7K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...