New Manager?

By whowasheree

She got a job as a manager for the popular girl group, Blackpink. She wasn't planning on falling in love agai... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-nine.
Jennie
Jisoo
Lisa
Rosé
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.
ninety-two.
ninety-three.
ninety-four.
ninety-five.
ninety-six.
THE END

seventy-eight.

2.5K 106 74
By whowasheree

stream rosé's solo debut album!! even though there are only two songs, it is two wonderful songs!! :)

turns out, it was all a lie. but, at least for a short while, it was a beautiful one.

question of the day: what is your zodiac sign? i'm a gemini :)

A Week Later.

"Did the girls say anything to you about me, oppa?" Y/N asked Jinho. "Nothing about you. What's wrong?" Jinho frowned. "I feel like they're mad at me," Y/N muttered.

"Did you do something?" "I won't be asking you if I know that I did something, right?" Y/N snapped. "Alright, calm down. It was just a question, oh my gosh. Are you on your period?" Jinho held his hands up in a defensive manner.

"I'm not but I might be right this second because of you." Y/N threw a piece of fries to him. "This is why you don't have a girlfriend."

Jinho gasped, "A little hurtful, don't you think?" Y/N smiled, "I'm kidding. Someday, a woman will love you."

Jinho nodded and bit into his burger, "I know. I love myself too."

"I asked Nayeon and Kwangjoo oppa the same question too and they said Jennie never mention anything about me back in London." Y/N sighed.

"Talk to them, Y/N," Jinho advised. "I'll try. I got to go pick up Lisa now." Y/N took her sling bag. "You'll be paying, right?"

"I am?" Jinho rose an eyebrow. "Yeah! Thanks! Bye!" Y/N left the fast-food restaurant.

"You can go now?" Y/N asked once everyone left the dance practice room except Lisa. "Yeah, we're done for the day," Lisa told and gathered her things. Y/N took most of it and they walked back to the manager's van.

"Lisa-yah?" Y/N called out when she stopped the van at a red light.

"Yeah?" The Thai turned to face her.

"Did I do something wrong?" Y/N took Jinho's advice. Lisa cleared her throat, "W-what do you mean?" Y/N noticed Lisa's expression and nodded, "So, I did do something that upset the four of you."

Lisa pouted, "I don't want to talk about it this without the eonnies around."

"Understood." Y/N removed her hand from resting on Lisa's thigh and started driving again.

In Blackpink's Dorm.

"Talk to me, please?" Y/N softly begged the second she took a seat on the living room sofa. "What?" Jisoo was the first to speak up. Lisa explained to her members what Y/N ask her before and what she told to her.

"Did I messed up again?"

"No, baby! Don't say that!" Rosé shook her head and sat down beside Y/N. "Then, what happened? I know we need to work on our communication skills. We'll do it later." Y/N ranted.

"Last week, there were photos of you and Miyeon online." Jennie started. "Oh my gosh! Because of this again?!" Y/N complained. "How many times must I remind you that I'm in love with the four of you? No one can even compare."

"We know. We apologized. We let our jealousy get to us. Again." Jisoo added when Y/N gave her a look.

"I mean, the four of you did have every right to be jealous since Miyeon did like me in that way but we're not going to see each other anymore." Y/N held her hand out, signalling that she wanted the conversation to end there.

"Now, sandwich hug me because I miss the four of you so much."

Jennie plopped herself onto Y/N's lap. Jisoo on Y/N's left. Rosé's on Y/N's left and Lisa settling herself down onto the said girl's lap.

"I wanted a hug but this feels nicer," Y/N mumbled against Jennie's lips while the vocal line's lips were on each side of her neck. The main rapper pulled away and let the maknae took Y/N's lips into hers. "As much as I love to continue this, Chaeyoung's stomach just growled." Y/N patted the Aussie's stomach causing everyone to laugh. "Sorry." Rosé cutely apologized.

Y/N decided to stay for the night after the girls practically begged. "It's settled. We're sleeping on Lisa's bed tonight." Jisoo nudged the youngest. "Why?" Lisa almost spit her drink out. "You have the biggest bed!" Rosé pointed it out. "Yeah but only myself, this girl, and my cats are allowed on it!" Lisa wrapped her hands around Y/N's body. "Well, we want to be with this girl too," Jennie told. It took some convincing from Y/N to get Lisa to give in and let everyone sleep on her bed for that night.

After taking a quick shower, Y/N wore her sleeping shorts and Lisa's shirt to go to bed. "Where am I supposed to sleep?" Her eyes scanned the four girls laid down on the bed. "On top of me. Come here." Rosé pulled Y/N down before the older girl could answer. The girls kissed Y/N's forehead before all of them fell asleep together.

The Next Few Weeks.

"So, do you have a plan?" Kwangjoo asked Nayeon after Y/N and the girl group walked away from them. "Oh, shit! I forgot about it!" Nayeon groaned but quickly silent her sudden outburst for the other girls not to catch her. "What are we going to do? The girls still don't know each other plans." Jinho harshly pointed it out.   

"Who don't know what?" Y/N appeared beside Kwangjoo as she scanned her colleagues who were clearly startled by her appearance. "Nothing! Just some family problems with my female friends." Kwangjoo tried to answer followed by Nayeon and Jinho awkward nodding. "Alright? Cool?" Y/N frowned and walked back to her favourite girls. "Lower your voice." Kwangjoo slapped the back of Jinho's head. "Sorry," The younger man muttered as he rubbed the back of his head.

"We'll figure it out. We know that Y/N is planning on asking them on a nearby rooftop and the girl group are planning on asking her back at their dorm." Nayeon explained. "How do we get them to be at the same place at the same time?"  Kwangjoo asked. "Well, I don't know. The two of you come up with something!" Nayeon pointed it out.

"Back to rehearsal!" The choreographer announced after the 15 minutes break was done. "Why are you so smiley today?" Jinho nudged Y/N as the other managers noticed too. "Oh, you know? Those four girls are about to be my girlfriends." Y/N sighed as she continued to lovingly gaze onto the girl group.

"If they say yes." Nayeon joked. "I'm joking. Of course, they would. Stop slapping me!" The cousins tackled each other onto the ground. Kwangjoo shook his head and tried to separate the girls while Jinho chanted, 'fight!'.

After an hour, the concert rehearsal was done. Y/N sent the girls home and made her way to the hospital to see her mother. "Appa, you're here already?" Y/N questioned when she saw her father. "Hey, sweetheart." Junha smiled and hugged his daughter. "Your mother is finishing up her dinner." He told. Y/N nodded and walked into the room with Junha behind.

"Eomma, how are you?" Y/N asked after she helped her mother put the dinner tray aside and gave her a quick hug. "Better," Jiae answered. "So, what did you need to tell us?"

Y/N took a seat on the bed and revealed slowly what she's been telling her favourite girls' family members. She told them everything except the girls' identities. Of course, Y/N trusted her parents but it was standard protocol.

"Wow, I mean, wow. Good for you?" Junha gave an awkward high five to his daughter. "Yeah, wow. As long as you're happy." Jiae nodded. "Why can't you tell us their names? What? Are they celebrities or something?" Junha joked but turned serious when he noticed his daughter's expression. "It's not like I don't trust you two. It's just that I have to protect their safety, but in the future, maybe I'll tell you." Y/N ensured. "And look at that, one of them is calling me." She picked up the phone and excused herself to one side of the room.

"Hello, girls."

"We miss you." Lisa's voice was heard first.

"I just sent you all home."

"We still miss you no matter what," Jisoo told the obvious.

Y/N chuckled, "I miss you, girls, too. We didn't get to spend much time together today."

"We know. We're sorry." Jennie apologized.

"Why are you girls apologizing? You were doing your job and I was doing mine."

"We're excited. We've been waiting for the day." Y/N could hear Rosé squealing with excitement.

"Me too."

The girl group were excited about the first Seoul concert and Y/N was excited for them, knowing how long they were waiting for it to be announced. Also, they were excited about the other same thing. We all know that.

"Okay, I'm back." Y/N joined her parents again. "It's alright, sweetheart. You were giggling over there." Her father teased. Y/N caught up with her parents about each other lives. There were a few awkward silence in between since it was all very new to Y/N to have her mother finally talking to her again and the child being in the presence of her divorced parents but it was all good.

A nurse came in sometime later to tell them that visiting hours were almost over. After saying their goodbyes, Y/N headed home. The roommates had dinner together before all of them got ready for the night.

The Next Day.

"Children!" Y/N called out. "We're all right here. No need to yell." Tzuyu used her girlfriend's hands to cover her ears. "What's up?" Chaeyoung approached Y/N. "I got a gift for the four of you." The oldest roommate smacked down an envelope in the middle of the dining table.

"You're giving us money?" Dahyun gasped. "No. Why would I do that?!" Y/N shook her head. "Oh. Mina eonnie, open it." The envelope was passed to the Japanese roommate.

Y/N grinned as she counted down. "Three. Two. One."

Without a doubt, Chaeyoung was the first one to scream. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" She threw herself to Y/N for a hug.

"You're welcome." The other roommates thanked Y/N one by one after that. "I thought the tickets were already sold out?" Dahyun asked as she examined hers. "My colleagues and I managed to get it before it was sold out." Y/N got five tickets for her roommates and Jihyo whom she had already given.

"Are you nervous?" Mina approached Y/N who was getting a drink in the kitchen. "Nervous?" Y/N asked. "Asking the girl group to be your girlfriend?" Mina continued.

"Nervous? Me?" Y/N chuckled awkwardly. "As if." Mina waited with an eyebrow rose for Y/N to break. "Of course, I am!" Which she did after a few seconds. "I'm going to feel like an idiot if they don't say yes."

"The girls will say yes." Mina patted Y/N's back. "Calm down. It's not a marriage proposal." Y/N head to work after that. She picked the girls up from their dorm and drove to the concert rehearsal site. Today's rehearsal mainly focused on the girl group's solo stages and the new choreographies since yesterday was mainly focused on the sounds. Jisoo was up first since her solo stage was first. Her eyes searched for Y/N which she then blew a quick air kiss.

"Kiss?" Jennie puckered her lips the second she sat down on Y/N's lap. "Yes. Always." Y/N sat up and pulled Jennie closer after meeting her lips with the younger girl's. Right now, Jennie and Rosé were left alone in the dressing room with Y/N. The other staff were watching Jisoo and Lisa rehearsed. "Spare those lips for us too." The Aussie came back from getting drinks. "You know I always will." Jennie playfully rolled her eyes.

Y/N pulled Rosé closer and let their lips met this time. She felt Jennie gathering her hair into a ponytail before feeling her lips gazed onto her neck. Rosé's lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing Y/N's tongue to slip inside. Jennie wanted Y/N's lips again so her hand went around Y/N's neck and broke the kiss she was sharing with Rosé.

The girls' bodies pressed together heatedly against the sofa, breathing heavily as the younger girls took turns. Y/N swore their lips tasted like honey and she wanted more. She leaned back and tilted her head back to allow the girls to move down to her neck.

"You girls have no idea how crazy I am for you all." Y/N whimpered. "We know, baby," Jennie whispered.

"Stop making out and get to work!" Nayeon opened the door and stood there with her eyes closed as she said all of that. "How did you know what we're doing?" Jennie folded her arms after she stood up. "I've been traumatized enough." Nayeon gave a fake smile.

Jisoo and Lisa sat down where the other two members were. Y/N noticed the visible dripping of sweats on the girls' collarbone. Lisa caught Y/N's stare on them and laughed. "It's not funny," Y/N mumbled. The maknae whispered to the oldest who also laughed and approached the new manager together.

"What were you thinking about?" Jisoo leaned down and her tone got lower. "I don't know what you mean." Y/N challenged. Lisa's pointed finger went under Y/N's chin and brought her face closer, "Do you want to play right now?"

Y/N loved what was happening. She knew the girls were very new to all of this so she's letting them do what they wanted to do. Y/N wanted them to make the first move. She wanted them to have control. The girl is a switch but more to a bottom anyway.

"A question was asked to you, princess." Lisa got Y/N back from her thoughts. "I don't know what you're talking about." There it hits. Y/N let out a small yell as Lisa grabbed her by her arms and slammed her down on her lap. "This is funny for you?" Jisoo questioned the new manager's giggles. "Funny and fun. Same words." Y/N winked playfully.

Jisoo and Lisa glared which quickly silent Y/N. "You," Lisa whispered in a warning tone.

"Me?" Y/N pointed to herself. "You make us think things the way we never know we could," Jisoo told.

"Care to tell me?"

"It's a secret." Y/N's nose was booped by Lisa. "This isn't right." Y/N moaned and insisted on getting out of Lisa's lap. "Shut up and come here," Instead, Jisoo sat her on her lap.

The Next Day.

"This cannot be happening. My plans will be ruined." Y/N stared up at the gloomy sky. "I'm sure tomorrow night won't be raining." Nayeon ensured. "Do you see the sky?" Y/N pointed up. The cousins were stuck inside Y/N's van as the rain came suddenly pouring down. The girls were about to set up the things for tomorrow but the sudden pouring stopped them. "Hey, maybe you can change the location or something," Nayeon suggested. She still has no idea how to get the girls together but looking at the situation, maybe the rain can help.

"I'll think about it." Y/N decided to send Nayeon back home first before she herself drove back home. After eating dinner and showering, Y/N called the girls.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" Lisa was the first to ask after noticing the expression on Y/N's face.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asked. None of the girls was convinced.

"I'm just tired. I'm sure you girls are too."

"We are but after tomorrow night, we get to relax a little. Well, maybe not for me since I'll have promotions for my solo debut." Jennie shrugged.

"Get some rest, princess. A big day tomorrow." Rosé blew a kiss after advising Y/N.

"A big day indeed."

"Goodnight, baby," Jisoo said on behalf of the girl group.

"You know when someone says goodnight, it usually means the end of the call." Y/N reminded. "And the four of you are staring so I'm ending the call. Goodnight, my princesses."

The girl group whined but still let the call end after making Y/N blew air kisses to them.

Tomorrow night. The concert.

"What's happening?" Y/N asked around after noticing the arena glowing with red lights. "Oh, right! The girls wanted to surprise you with this dance cover." Jinho told while the other two managers nodded. "Here. Take it. You'll need it after watching this." Kwangjoo passed a bottle of water to Y/N while Nayeon laughed at the stunned expression on her cousin's face.

(a/n: i would love to say that i had the opportunity to witness blackpink doing the 16 shots dance cover right in front of my eyes. thanks:))

"What the hell?!" After the dance cover ended, YN's mouth hung open. 'Language.' Nayeon chastised her. "I'm glad they didn't want me to watch them practice because I'm a huge gay mess right now." As she rambled on, Y/N fanned her red, flushed face. "All right, dude, you need to relax." Her cousin sprayed water in Y/N's face.

"Why would you do that?" After attempting to dry herself, Y/N complained. "You look like you needed it," Jinho told and gave Nayeon a high five. "Scold them, Oppa." Y/N pouted and moved behind Kwangjoo, who had his arms folded and a stern expression on his face. "You appear to need it as well. Allow us to assist you." Jinho sprayed water to the older man's face twice.

Before grabbing bottles of water, Kwangjoo smiled evilly. Y/N got the idea and went along with it. The oldest manager mouthed a '3, 2, and 1' to the youngest manager, and water was sprayed everywhere before anyone realized what was happening.

"How did you get so soaked?" After the encore, Jennie came to Y/N, and all of the managers were waiting with towels and beverages. "Oh, you're aware. After seeing your 16 shots dance performance, Y/N was a sweaty gay mess." Nayeon spoke up. "No, I was not. I was being only being a gay mess, so thank you for the fun surprise." Y/N attempted to be cool but failed miserably.

"It was a fun surprise, huh?" Lisa chuckled as she's already enjoying the situation. "Very fun." Y/N nodded before burying her face into the crock of Lisa's neck. The maknae was still sweaty but Y/N didn't mind. She still smelled nice. All of them do.

Thankfully, the venue had places to shower. The girl group went to shower individually with Nayeon waiting outside for safety reasons. "This is it. Text me once they're coming back." Y/N whispered and was about to sneak away when the main vocalist appeared. "Who's coming back?" The cousins exchanged worried looks. "Y/N is buying us dinner so I told her to text me when she's coming back." Nayeon smoothly lied to Rosé. "Oh, okay. Be careful." The Aussie and Nayeon exchanged worried looks this time before the Aussie nodded.

"You're staring, Chaeyoung-ah." Nayeon nudged the younger girl who was watching her cousin until she disappeared from their sight. "I really hope we won't mess it up." Nayeon patted Rosé's back, "None of you won't."

The girls had all finished showering. Before returning to the dorm, the girl added some light makeup to look nice for Y/N. "Come on. We must be there to ensure that everything is in order before Y/N returns." Jisoo wanted everything to go according to schedule.

Nayeon sent a quick text to her cousin about her whereabouts. Y/N replied a few seconds later with the text saying that she had to go buy some things but is already on her way there and to also distract the girl group. Traffic wasn't that bad and everyone managed to make it back to the dorm. "Yah, Nayeon! Y/N's van is here." Jinho whispered and pointed to the similar-looking vehicle. "Let's just go with the flow. The cat is about to be out of the bag anyway." Nayeon shrugged.

"Y/N?" The other managers heard Rosé saying their colleague's name. "Hey, girls?" Y/N greeted awkwardly. The cousins' eyes met and Y/N basically screamed with her eyes, "what the hell are they doing here?"

"I thought you said you were buying dinner?" Jisoo reminded. "Yeah, I did." Y/N nodded. "I can see that you bought some things and it's not food." The oldest member chuckled.

Jennie noticed the looks between the managers that were with them. She went to Y/N and told the other members to do the same. "Is there anything you want to tell us?"

"Suprise!" Kwangjoo broke the silence with a cheer. "It's Y/N's birthday! Happy birthday!" Jinho added. Nayeon stared at both men before hanging her head down low. "It's not my birthday yet," Y/N told. "Nayeon?"

"You girls wanted to ask the question to each other. I didn't want to ruin anything so I helped each group." That was all Nayeon needed to say as the other girls quickly understood. "Well, I'm guessing there are some things set up in there?" Y/N eyed the dorm. The girl group nodded. "What do we do now?" Jisoo took some of the bags from Y/N without looking at what was inside. "How about we cover your eyes, " Kwangjoo pointed to Y/N. "and you can wait inside one of the girls' bedroom? Then, the four of you can do what you planned. After that, we cleaned things up a bit and do the same thing but the four of you will wait in your bedrooms instead?" 

"Do you have all night?" Y/N caught Lisa's attention. "Yes, I do." The new manager gave a smile. "Stop flirting and let's go," Nayeon said. With the Thai covering Y/N's eyes with her hands, Nayeon took Y/N's belongings and walked her cousin into the maknae's bedroom. "No peeking. We'll be back." After giving Y/N a quick kiss, Lisa left and joined her eonnies.

"So, you've been keeping this a secret?" Y/N asked her cousin. "Yeah because I'm a nice friend/cousin," Nayeon smirked, feeling proud of herself. "You all have your own reasons. I wanted it all to work out." The older cousin continued. "The girls may have done what they did in the past but since you came along, I guess they found the one. The four of them found the same person." Nayeon joked. "I've been with the girls since their debut. They deserved this." She sat beside Y/N, "You deserved it too after what had happened."

Y/N smiled after what her cousin said, "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too," Nayeon answered.

"We're ready!" Jinho barged in. Y/N took a deep breath before nodding to herself. Kwangjoo placed his hands over Y/N's eyes and guide her to the living room where four anxious girls were waiting with a bouquet in their hands.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Y/N heard Jisoo's voice.

"Yes."

Kwangjoo removed his hands off Y/N's eyes and joined the other managers. Y/N opened her eyes after a few seconds. "Wow!" exclaims the girl. Her gaze wandered around the room. "Hello, ladies." Before her gaze was drawn to the girl group. "We got you roses," says Lisa who was the first to take a step forward. "Remember how we asked you to choose between purple, black, pink, and yellow?" Y/N chuckled before smiling, realizing what those were about now. "You girls said those were for your concert outfits," she said.

The girl group laughed. "Suprise!" Jennie cheered. Y/N sat down on the couch and the bouquet was placed beside her. She sniffed each bouquet and blushed at each scent since it was the girls' favourite. "I love it."

Y/N glanced up at the girls, who were whispering and nodding to one another. Jisoo kneels and says, "Y/N," before taking the girl's hands. "We understand that you have been disappointed many times in your life so we understood why you let up your walls when you first joined us and learned what we were like." Before continuing, Jisoo caressed Y/N's hands, "It's appropriate to say that the four of us will do all we can to bring you happiness because you've always given us plenty every day."

"We'd love to ask you right now, but it's your turn to surprise us." Jennie giggled. "Right! I forgot about that." While the girl group went into their offices, Y/N quickly dried her tears and gathered her things. "Are you crying already?" But also offering her cousin napkins, Nayeon teased. "I am not, shut up!" Y/N grumbled and pushed her cousin away. "Stop laughing and hurry up," Nayeon regained her composure and resumed scattering the petals of the fake flowers across the floor. The other two managers were standing on chairs, hanging the banner with the assistance of Y/N, who was advising them on whether it was crooked or not.

"Can I stand like this, with my hands wide open?" Y/N inquired as she made strange body movements. "Get down on your right knee," Nayeon instructed, and Y/N did so, quickly realizing what it would look like. When the other managers saw Y/N's embarrassment, they chuckled. "Don't do that." The new manager chastised. "Why not? It's not like you have a ring." Jinho jumped in as well. "There's no ring, right?" Kwangjoo pretended to rummage through the bags.

"I hate you guys," says Y/N with her face buried in her hands. She took a few more glances around before agreeing to comply with the request. "Are you serious about getting down on one knee?" Nayeon's voice became louder, prompting Y/N to slap her. "Why are you causing so much pain on me right now?" Nayeon whined. "You're making me even more anxious," the younger cousin replied, glaring.

"Are you ok with me bringing the girls out right now?" After a few moments, Nayeon asked. "Okay. Everything is ready." Y/N nodded. Whispers could be heard until the girls emerged in a straight line, led by Nayeon, grasping each other's waists and closing their eyes. The girl group were told where to stand before nodding when asked if they were ready.

Y/N whispered, "Open your eyes." With a slightly shy smile, she met each pair of eyes. "Do you like it, girls?" She made a motion with her hand. When they took in their atmosphere, the girl group exclaimed. Fake flower petals in black, pink, and red were strewn all across the room, leading up to where Y/N was. The girls saw the banner as well, but it was covered. "I'm guessing the question is asked by the words on the banner?" Rosé made a point. "It's hidden for now," Y/N nodded, "and will only be shown after I deliver my speech."

Jisoo said, "It's sweet that you're on your knee." "Well, I'm romantic, and I'm proposing, but it's not what you think," she says. With her arms, Y/N formed an 'X'. "This is only the beginning anyway." Lisa grinned, "Awwwww! So you're preparing for the future?" The maknae's sudden query caused Y/N's cheeks to flush, and she replied, "Take me out to dinner first." All chuckled before quieting down as Y/N prepared to say her speech.

"Ok, so I didn't plan a speech because I wanted to say whatever was on my mind right away, but wow, I'm stuck." Y/N made a joke. "There are a lot of unspoken words in here. You have no idea what's going on." Y/N inhaled deeply and tried her best, "Yes, I did let down my walls when I first met the four of you because of things that had happened in my life. However, I am grateful to have met you, girls, because you have given me so much joy. You girls have helped me open my eyes to new possibilities." Y/N's eyes blink quickly due to the tears forming. Due to the occasional sniffles, she knew the girl group was going through the same thing. "I will always do my utmost to provide the same level of satisfaction, treatment, and everything else to you four." She lastly added. The words on the banner were revealed after the signal by Y/N was given. "I know we were going to ask the same question at the same time, but I'm not going to let you." Y/N teased. The girls read the banner before looking down at Y/N, waiting for the girl to ask the question because it hits different. We all know that.

"Kim Jisoo," Y/N looked at Jisoo. "Kim Jennie," Her eyes went to Jennie. " Park Chaeyoung, " Then went to Rosé. " Lalisa Manoban," Lastly to Lisa. "Will the four of you be my girlfriend?"

Before jumping into Y/N's arms, Jennie screamed out her response, "Yes!" Her legs were wrapped around the older girl's waist, and she buried her face in her neck, chanting "yes" over and over. The other three members joined in on the "yes" chanting and tackled Y/N to the floor, attempting to hug her as well.

"I'm in a state of bliss." As she attempted to take the four girls into her arms, Y/N cheered. Her gaze eventually fell on her coworkers, who were all beaming. "I appreciate it." She muttered. "So, we've completed our mission. We're going right now." Nayeon remarked. "They are, indeed, in their own universe. Let's just leave." Kwangjoo was the first to leave, shaking his head.

"Girls, I really like what's going on right now, but my back is starting to hurt," Y/N complained, but the girl group remained motionless. "Girls?" She tried again before sighing and asking, "My girlfriends?" They eventually moved.

Y/N eventually stood up, only to be swung down into another pair of arms. "Hello, our lovely girlfriend." Rosé leaned her forehead against the Y/N's and whispered. "Wow, that really happened." They were torn apart by Jennie's speech. "You're our girlfriend," Y/N blushed a little "I am. Do you girls really like this?" Jisoo answered with a smile, "Yes, we do, girlfriend."

"You girls will start calling me, girlfriend, now?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah," Jisoo said, "because you're our girlfriend, girlfriend."

"Oh my gosh," Y/N sighed.

"So, girlfriend," Lisa added. "Do you want to stay over?"

Since Lisa's bed was the largest and the girls all wanted to be with their girlfriend, the girls agreed that everyone would sleep on it. They sat down on the bed after everyone had showered.

After kissing the girls on the forehead, Y/N muttered, "Good night, my lovely girlfriends."

Tomorrow morning.

The time was 11:00 a.m. By that time, the girl group had awoken. Even though they didn't want to, the two oldest members decided to get out of bed and feed the pets while also preparing breakfast for everyone. Fortunately, they have one day of rest before continuing the second night of their Seoul concert tomorrow. Y/N was finally awakened by the sensation of someone rubbing her back and playing with her hair.

Her eyes slowly opened and she found herself laying her head on Lisa's chest, whose hands were playing with her hair, indicating that Rosé was cuddling her from behind and messaging her lower back. Good morning, princess," Lisa said quietly as she noticed Y/N with her eyes half-open. "How are you girls awake? You all had a crazy night yesterday." Y/N grumbled softly as she snuggled up to the Thai girl, bringing Rosé's hand up to her chest and hugging it.

"You were with us." Rosé simply said and pressed her lips against the back of Y/N's neck. After some more cuddling, everyone got out of bed. They brushed their teeth and went into the kitchen. "Good morning," Jisoo said as she went straight to Y/N.

Y/N laughed and walked with her to the kitchen. She hopped onto the dining table and watched as the girls helped each other to prepare breakfast. Of course, Y/N offered her help but she got politely declined. She took out her phone to replied to some texts and scrolled through social media.

Breakfast was served a few minutes later. Y/N ate a sandwich and some of the girls' food. "Would you like to take a shower together?" Jennie's sudden question almost made Y/N choke on her food. "Okay, chill out. It's only the first morning of my relationship with you." Y/N teased. Jennie sat on Y/N's lap pouting at her girlfriend's response. "Who knows?" Y/N continued. The other girls sat down, waiting for Y/N's next words. "You'll have a chance in the future."

"You'll like that, don't you?" Jisoo chuckled. "Keeping my mouth closed," Y/N said after finishing the rest of her sandwich and sipping her hot coffee.

A Few Hours Later.

"I think my lips are swollen," Y/N whined, touching her bottom lips. "No, it isn't. Shut up and come here." Rosé groaned and grabbed Y/N's cheeks, pulling her lips back onto hers. The older girl let out a small yelp before the Aussie brought her back to silence. Y/N has been having some intense make-out sessions with each of the girls one by one. She has already figured out by this point that they liked to bite her lips, neck, or other parts of her body.

She loved it.

"You girls are r-rough." Rosé's tongue poked out to smooth Jisoo's bite mark on her neck, which was around her pulse point, and Y/N moaned. "And you enjoy it." Rosé reminded Y/N's of her likings. "Oh, please. Who is it that calling?" Y/N's phone rang, and the screen displayed Nayeon's name. The call was answered by Y/N.

"What?"

"Damn, what's up with you?" Nayeon questioned by the aggressiveness of her cousin's tone.

"You're cockblocking."

"Wait, are you still with the girls? Damn, you're already on the next level?"

Y/N panic, "We're not doing what you're thinking we're doing. Just..." Y/N tried not to get distracted by the Aussie's fingernails dragging all over her lower back and lips grazing at her shoulder. "Why are you calling?"

"Right! Is Jennie there?"

Y/N called out to her other girlfriend, who dashed into the bedroom with the other girls. She handed over her phone and told that Nayeon was on the line.

"Hello, eonnie?" Jennie greeted. "Oh, sorry. My phone is charging in my bedroom so I didn't hear you calling."

Everyone else was focused on Y/N while the two of them talked over the phone. "I'll be going home soon, okay?" Lisa made a shaky motion with her head "Why?! Stay for another night." Y/N took Lisa in her arms and stated that while she would love to stay as long as they wanted her, she needed them to rest up for work the next day. "In any case, I'll see you girls tomorrow." Jisoo cried, "It'll be too long since we've seen you face to face and touched you."

"Then I'll see you later." Jennie's words broke the conversation, and all eyes were drawn to her. She hung up the phone and returned it to Y/N. "Are you planning on seeing Nayeon later?" The phone's owner asked. "I guess, well, I have to go to the company later. Nayeon eonnie instructed me to request that you drive me there." Y/N agreed with a nod. Y/N changed back into the same clothes she had worn the night before and was ready to drive Jennie to the company building and back home. "I'll see you tomorrow." Before leaving with Jennie, Y/N made sure the other girls got enough kisses.

Y/N and Jennie's hands were interlocked and resting on the younger girl's lap throughout the journey. "What are you up to?" Y/N asked as to when she noticed Jennie photographing their hands. "I'm just recalling this moment. I have a lot of pictures of us holding hands, but we're holding hands as girlfriends right now. It's not the same." Jennie's voice was soft because she didn't want to ruin the moment. Y/N smiled at her words and reached out to kiss the younger girl's palm. Jennie took a picture because she thought it was beautiful with the lighting from the traffic lights.

"Text us all when you get home," Jennie said as Y/N came to a halt in front of the company building. Y/N agreed with a nod. Before Jennie got out of the van, the girlfriends hugged for a long time. After Y/N's van had vanished from her sight, she adjusted her cap and walked through the door. Her gaze was drawn to Nayeon, who was waving, and she was surprised to see Kwangjoo and Jinho as well. "Both of you here?" Kwangjoo shrugged, "This meeting is unexpected." They all walked to the elevators. "Why is my girlfriend not needed?" Jennie murmured as they all stepped inside and up to the 7th floor. "I don't know. I received a last-minute text about this meeting that only mentioned the four of us." According to Kwangjoo. Jennie only shrugged since it's probably about her solo debut. 

They made an extra effort to look good because the CEO was going to see them anyway. Jinho pushed the door open, allowing everyone to enter first. Jennie kept her head down and only lifted it at the sound of YG's voice. "Finally, everyone has arrived. Take a seat." Jennie made a small bow before turning her gaze to the two other familiar men on the larger couch. One had his arms folded and the other was staring at her with his eyebrows raised and a creepy smirk.

She brushed off her frown and sat next to Nayeon. She took a glance at her managers' expressions and discovered that they were all confused as well. She isn't alone. Except for YG and the CEO of SM having a discussion, everyone was quiet. To get Jennie's attention, the other man who she knew is a senior of hers in the industry, cleared his throat. The girl rolled her eyes and brought her gaze to his. He smiled and spread his legs wider, messaging his inner thighs. Jennie felt like puking right then and there as a result of his actions. Of course, the three managers are aware of what he was attempting. Nayeon took her bag and placed it on Jennie's lap, even though the younger girl was dressed in leggings and Y/N's hoodie.

Kwangjoo and Jinho both folded their arms and cleared their throats to get his attention, as he did with Jennie. When the EXO member realised that the managers were ganging upon him, he got embarrassed and crossed his legs instead.

"All right, let's get this party started." YG swallowed and cleared his throat. "Jennie," the said girl nodded, indicating that she was paying attention. "You'll be making your solo debut in two days. I'm sure everything went off without a hitch. You were able to travel to London for the music video shoot. You've completed the photoshoots. You were the one who filmed the dance practice video." Jennie's brow furrowed as he, as CEO, continued to list what was expected to be done when someone made their debut or made a comeback. "How is this going to end?" She inquired, interrupting his next words. "There was a lot of money involved in doing all of that." He then turned his gaze to the two men. "I'm sure you've seen these two over here before." Jennie gave a nod. "This company's profit is declining, Miss Kim," said SM's CEO next. "So, the reason why we are all here tonight." YG cut to the chase. "I need you to be in a relationship with Kai." 

"Excuse me?" Jennie's voice rose. "What the hell do you mean?" EXO's main dancer laughed and leaned forward "What's the matter with me? Am I not your type, princess?" Jennie lost count of how many times she rolled her eyes at him that evening. Only Y/N has the right to call her a princess. "Shut up because I kicked you in the place where the sun doesn't shine."

"Aren't you kinky?" Kai tried once more. Jennie took a deep breath and turned to face Nayeon, who was as surprised as she was. "What is the point of doing this?" She inquired of her CEO. "I need money so I don't go bankrupt and doing this will bring more popularity to the girl group." YG then displayed a piece of paper that appeared to be a contract. "Once I get your signature over here, I'll get a sum of ten million."

Jennie laughed as she examined the contact and the words written on it. "Maybe I won't be here right now if you start doing your job right and treat my group well. I don't need this because Blackpink is already insanely popular as a group and as individuals." Jennie pointed it out. "Finally, maybe if you stop gambling with your idols' hard-earned money, I won't be here right now." Kwangjoo comforted Jennie by placing a hand on her shoulder. "Never in a million years will I or any of my members sign this shit." She threw the contract into the trash.

"You are correct. She's not an easy one." After Jennie was finished, SM's CEO voiced his opinion. YG retrieved the contract and dust it before neatly placing it back on his table. "I know exactly how you'll react." He made a shaky motion with his head. "I guess I'll have to do it the hard way." YG leaned forward, his hands clasped together. "Let's discuss Y/N." When Jennie and the managers heard the girl's name, their heads turned in his direction. "I heard after the concert last night that she asked you, oh, right! She asked all four of you to be her girlfriend!" YG went on. "Remember when you told me your cousin needed a job? I immediately agreed because having four managers in a four-member girl group made perfect sense." YG came to a halt to take a sip of his drink. "I had no idea your cousin planned on getting into the girls' pants instead of working."

"Keep her name out of your filthy mouth." Nayeon hissed and stood up to approach her boss. "I can provide several news outlets with an anonymous tip about how perverted Blackpink's new manager is. I'm sure none of you wants her to get into any kind of trouble." YG revealed his plans. "If you sign, we can all be happy." He held the contract up to Jennie's eyes. The main rapper didn't move a muscle, which caused the CEO to lose patience. "Give me your signature or I'll use force." Kwanjoo stepped forward when he heard his tone. YG frowned as he observed his actions but kept his eyes on his moneymaker who was seen grabbing the pen. 

"I'm so sorry, y/n." 

Jennie signed it. 

"I appreciate it." YG smiled and kissed the signature. "Whatever was discussed in this meeting stays in this meeting. Jennie, you can only tell your members. Don't even think about telling your girlfriend about it. Tell the other girls as well. The same can be said for the three of you." He indicated the managers. "Don't even think about telling her in private. I have eyes and ears all over the place."

"It's a pleasure to do business with you." To complete the deal, the CEOs shook hands. YG approached Jennie and the managers to shake their hands but was ignored. He brushed it off because he had already secured his money. Kai wanted to talk to Jennie but was bumped on the shoulder by Jinho. "Don't even think about it." Kwangjoo may be taller and stronger than Jinho, and he may appear intimidating, but that does not prevent Jinho from protecting those he cares deeply about. 

"Come on, let's get you back home." Nayeon walked them out, her arms around Jennie's waist, with Kwangjoo and Jinho following close behind. "I had no idea what to do. Nothing bad should happen to Y/N eonnie. Why in the world did I sign it? I should have retaliated. I made a mistake. I am always making a mess of things." Nayeon drew Jennie into a hug after she rambled on. "Hey, Jen. Don't worry. Don't worry. Please take slow, deep breaths for me." Nayeon attempted to reassure the younger girl. "That's great. Continue doing so.." They made it back to Nayeon's van on foot. Jinho and Kwangjoo, who were still trying to calm Jennie down, handed her a bottle of water as she hopped into the passenger seat.

"I just wanted to be happy," Jennie said quietly, breaking the hearts of the others.

"You are and will always be." Jinho made certain of it. "Please let me go home." Jennie turned to face Nayeon, who nodded. "Get some sleep. We'll talk again tomorrow." Kwangjoo and Jinho both patted Jennie on the head. "Thank you very much, oppa." She thanked each man before they returned to their vehicles and drove back home. Both girls were quiet on the ride. A million thoughts were racing through their heads. Neither of them has the strength anymore. "Okay, we've arrived. Let me send you up." The girls walked up to the girl group's dorm together. They walked in and saw that all of the other members were watching TV in the living room. "What happened?" Rosé approached them after noticing Jennie's red eyes and dried tears on her face. "Girls, please sit down," Nayeon summoned them all. Nayeon told the other members what occurred at the company an hour ago, with Jennie nodding. The members of the girl group were in tears by the time she got to the end.

"I'm so sorry, girls." Nayeon expressed regret. "This would not have happened if I had not offered Y/N this job." Jisoo quickly dried her tears to appear okay in front of the younger girls and said, "Don't say anything like that. You were being a good cousin." Nayeon thanked her quietly. "It's entirely his fault." Jisoo cursed her boss. Just then, each of the girls' phones rang, indicating that a text message had arrived. They read it, and a genuine smile formed on their lips.

"I'm going to leave now. Please get some rest. The second concert will take place tomorrow night." Nayeon hugged each girl and then exited. "Let's get some shut-eye. Come on, let's go." Jisoo escorted the younger girls to their respective bedrooms. She jumped onto the bed and hugged Dalgomie. "Oh, Y/N." She mumbled before falling asleep.

hello :) sorry for any spelling and grammar errors. i hope you like it. i tried my best. i apologized for the long wait. thanks for reading!! iloveyou!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
39.4K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
21.6K 829 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...
419K 12.3K 31
one is a CEO, one is a person, just a person