I Am Dreaming Of A Captive Lo...

By mahi_trytowrite

"I did all this because I love you so much" This sentence... And one more... "I did all that to protect you" ... More

Author's note
1. Kanawut
2. First Meeting
3. Coincidence or not!
4. First day
5. Change of plans
6. Resting in his office
7. Affair!
8. What's their relationship?
9. Mew's Info
10. Three days!
11. Getting angry!
12. lunch
13. Conversation!
14. Messed up!
15. Betrayal
16. Never loved you!
17. First step!
18. You!
19. Am I?
20. Second step!
21. I am confident!
22. Admire!
23. A Date!
24. Didn't able to sleep!
25. Something is going on!
26. Knowing About HIM!
27. Drunken night
28. Move in...!
29. Nightmare...
30. Try to erase bad memories
31. Talk with his dad!
32. Alex
33. Need time!
34. When Alex born...
35.Just want him alive!
36. Get back to work
38. Never compare yourself!
39. Love You!
40. Vampire or Wolf or Hybrid
41. Who told him?
42 Lies...
43. Hurt
44. Plan part - 1
45. Plan Part- 2
46. Plan - Last part
47. Get out!
48. What! I am what?😳
49. Telling the whole truth
50. Family Business!
51. Two Child!
52. You need to let me go!
53. Silence is scary!
54. I am choosing...
55. New side
56. Hurt!
57. Knock Out!
58. Sign the papers!
59. Memory Loss!
60. On a Date!
61. A baby 🍼
Alex (Not an update)
62. Possession and Love🔞
63. ALONE!
64. Tom and Jerry
65. What's going on?
66. Need time
67. New arrangements!
68. Understand
69. Father-son Talk
70. Natasha
Epilogue

37. Old classmates!

1.4K 114 12
By mahi_trytowrite

(Mew's POV)

These past weeks we spent so much time together... I know I am using his health to spend more time with him... But at least with that, I can be with him more! Otherwise, he will start his visits to that so-called PUB! So till yesterday, I am able to stop him from going to that pub...

But for a change this time I am going to Pub... Without him... Alone! Not even with that three musketeers... I mean there will be some of my classmates... If you ask me I want to go? My answer is NO! But when my phone got text Gulf saw it and he is the one who replied as Yes... But of course, he is the one who chooses the location... 😏 I mean why he even says yes?

Gulf:" Stop making that face! "

Mew:" I don't want to leave you alone!"

Gulf:" I am not a child and right now you are behaving like one!"

Mew:" But I really don't want to attend this... I mean I can study on my own! I don't need anyone else..."

Gulf:" Stop it, Hon! I will be there too..."

Mew: "But in the next room... with All your friends!"

Gulf: "That's why I am sending you there... you should make..."

I cut his sentence...

Mew:" I don't need anyone besides you! And I am having Tong and Kao as my friends too!"

Gulf:" Hon! Ok... stay there 10 mins... If you still felt uncomfortable, call me! Ok?"

Mew:" Ok Fine!"

It's not like I don't want to make new friends.... but it just... I never had one since I met Haii... and from the bigging, I liked to be alone...

That's your excuse... you wanted to attend parties and all but that jerk stopped you!

Ok fine! But I am nervous... I mean... I...

Gulf:" Will stop it? Don't overthink it! If you are thinking that I am forcing you then I can cancel it..."

Mew:" You are forgetting that you text them from my number... so it is rude to invite them and cancel it!"

That was rude! Don't mess up... Try to control before...

Gulf:" So you are feeling like I am forcing you? "

Mew:" That is not what I meant..."

Gulf:" I asked a simple question... and you have to reply in yes or no... so?"

Mew:" Yes! I am feeling like... I mean you can't just use my phone and text them and says yes on my behalf! I can do whatever I choose to do! Then what is the difference between..."

I stopped... Shit! What have I said! Damn it!

You messed up...! This is what I was talking about!

He stopped the car... He unplugs his seatbelt and got out... Is he going to leave me here?!

You deserve it!

Gulf:" I am going home... you should take your car... I will go back by taxi... And this is the last time I am putting my nose in your matters! Enjoy your time with them, don't get nervous!... bye!"

After saying that he stopped one taxi and left!

He left me alone! How dare he? I mean he was the one who put me in this situation... and now he went home?! He got to be kidding me! I mean What was I said earlier... that is not what I meant...

Ahhh! Whatever... I will deal with it later... First I need to go there...

I reached there after 15 mins...

When I went in...
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh hey Mew! Here..."

Who is he? And how come he knows me?

"Don't make that face man... You don't know me, right? Of course, you don't...
Mr- so- busy-person..!"

Mew:" Who?"

"Hi... I am Mild... Your classmate... and your schoolmate too... I mean, of course, you didn't remember me... !"

Mew:" Oh! Sorry dude... "

That was easy...

Mild:" It's ok... All are in the VIP room... by the way... your arrangements are awesome! "

My What?

He means your bf's!

Mew:" Let's go..."

Wait... Why are we heading to Gulf's personal Vip room? Don't tell me he booked this for us!

When we entered...

"OMG Look who is here? The great Mew Suppasuit!"

Mild:" Stop it, babe... don't make him uncomfortable..."

Babe?

Mild:" He is my bf... don't mind him... by the way where is yours?"

At home!

"Ya, Where is Haii...?"

Mew:" You know about him?"

Mild:" The whole college knows! I mean he is the one who stopped us to talk with you... "

"Stop it, Babe... At least he is not letting him meet us!"

" By the way I am Champ... Mild's bf... and... these stupids are your classmates too..."

"Hey Mew... I am Turbo!"

"Hey man... I am Kao!... I was surprised to see when you replied in group chat!"

Mild:" Stop it guys... Let him sit at least..."

Champ:" I thought we were waiting for his fiance? "

Mew:" F-fiance?"

Kao:" Don't be surprised... we all know!"

Turbo:" Why are you looking so shocked? Don't tell me... that was confidential!"

Mew:" No It's not... because... We broke up... it's been... 3 months..."

Mild:" Wait... then who was going to come with you?"

Mew:" What do you mean?"

Turbo:" You said maybe you will bring someone with you!"

I said What! Wait... that means... Gulf was going to accompany me... He was never going to leave me alone! Damn it! What had I done!

Mild:" Mew? You ok?"

Mew:" Ya I am fine... the one who was going to come with me... is..."

Gulf: "Here! "

Gulf! He is here!

Kao:" And who are you, Mr. Handsome?"

Mew:" My boyfriend!😤"

Kao:" Chill dude... I was just asking!"

Turbo:" You can't blame us, Mew... Your boyfriend is really hot!"

Gulf:" Thank you... but my Hon is more handsome and hot than me... right? I mean just look at him!"

Did he just call me Hon in front of them! Damn him!😳☺☺☺

Champ:" Finally Ph.D. brain got someone worth it right guys?"

Kao:" Ya... "

Before he said something... someone ran to me and hugged me! What the hell! Wait... this someone is she? Shit... I released her before my Gulf burn this whole please with his stares...

"Hi Mew... I know you don't remember me... But you helped me a lot... Oh so silly of me... I am Eye...☺ "

Why is she blushing?

Gulf:" Hello Miss Eye... but my hon is not a touchy person!"

Why is he looking so hot when he...

Come to your sense Mr.whipped!

Mild:" Eye... Will you stop it?"

Eye:" Who is this guy? Why is he calling my Mew Hon?"

She said her Mew! Her?!

I heard that... I am dead...

All are in the room shocked including me.. and I am not brave enough to look at Gulf... There is pin-dropped silence... I mean I can understand if they are not saying anything but Why Gulf not saying anything?

Then I dare to look at him... But he looks so calm and waits... this is too calm... he is planning something... and I am having this feeling that this might be not good!

Gulf:" Oh Miss Eye... I didn't know He is yours! I didn't know that someone already claims Hon as hers?"

Mew:" Gulfii... "

Gulf:" I am talking with Miss Eye!"

Damn, he is looking so hot...

Come to your sense... He is angry...

But still, he is looking so damn hot!

Eye:" What do you mean Mr? His dad told me that he broke up with that Haii... so of course he is single now... so I can claim him!"

Mew:" My Dad? How do you know him?"

Eye:" Actually... I... I liked you from when I saw you in our first year... but You said yes to Haii... So I didn't bring myself to ask you out... but when I saw your reply in our grp chat... I was so happy... Then I called your dad... your dad and my dad are best friends... so I asked him about you... because I know Haii would never be allowed you to be here! so I got to know you already broke up with him!"

Mew:" Actually... I am already in a relationship with him"
( pointing at Gulf)

Eye:" What? No! You can't do that! ..."

Before she says something further...

Gulf:" You can leave now miss... I don't want to be rude to you but don't push it further... this guy is the only mine! so you better keep that in mind... and you ( Others) spread in your circle that Mew already broke up with that guy but he is not single... he is in a relationship!
Mew Suppasit belongs to the one and only Gulf Kanawut!"

After saying that he left! Where is he going?

Mild:" You should leave Eye!... Don't spoil our mood!"

Eye:" Do you love him?"

Mew:" Ya... I am!"

Eye:" What about him?"

Kao:" That does not concern you Eye! Now leave before his bf came!"

Without saying anything she left...

Champ:" Your Bf is so bossy and hot! Don't take it wrong, I mean the way he said that..."

Turbo:" Mew suppasit belong to one and only Gulf Kanawut... Wait Kanawut!... Don't tell me he is the owner of KT industries?"

Mew: "Ya he is!"

Mild:" WHAT! How? I mean... How you met him? I mean don't get me wrong... He is the CEO...!"

Mew:" I am working as his secretary and also financial adviser... "

Kao: "Wow! Is it true he is arrogant? I mean I read it somewhere that he is arrogant and so cruel..."

Mew:" At first I thought the same but..."

Mild:" You become blind in love with him!"

Champ:" Like me!"

Mild:" Excuse me? What were you saying, babe?"

Champ:" Nothing babe... "

Why is he still not here?

Then I got a text like he heard that...

"Enjoy your time with them... when you finish call me! I am with three musketeers ... so don't worry about me and just enjoy it!"

Mild:" Look at his smile... "

Turbo:" Now at least he can meet us... he is not like that jerk..."

Then it hit me hard... What I said before was not right... He did all for me... and What I said in return?

Champ:" Hey? What happened?"

Mew:" I said something to him which I shouldn't..."

Mild:" Where? Now?"

Mew:" No before coming here..."

Kao:" But he seems ok to me!"

Champ:" Ya same... It's ok Mew... I don't know what you did but I think he is fine..."

Mild:" It's ok... I and this fool fight a lot too... but that is what you called a relationship... What you had with that bastard was not a relationship that was ownership... But with him... You are feeling what you should in a real relationship... There will be so many ups and downs Mew... But that will also strengthen your bond with him... "

Kao:" Wow! I didn't know that you would be the one who advised him!"

Turbo:" Shut up Kao... And Mew... Mild is right... So don't worry ☺️"

Mew:" Thank you, guys... We only met today but you all are so sweet... And I am sorry to ignore you all in the past!"

Champ:" Don't worry... We never stop stalking you though 🤣 and at last, we are here!"

Mew:" Because of him! He was the one who said yes... He is the one who makes all arrangements... he is the one who forces me to attend this meeting... But I am happy... I am happy that he told me to do this... Now I am also having friends... "

Mild:" Ya... You are one of us now Mew... But for now, go to your bf... Because even if he didn't show it... But he needs your apology!"

Champ:" Ya man... Go and tell him whatever you want... So you know we can meet like this again... And besides free foods and drinks too!"

Then we all laughed...

I need to tell him that I didn't mean what I said earlier... I hope I didn't hurt him...

~~~~~∆∆∆∆~~~~~

"This is it for today 😊

Finally Mew is having friends 😌
I don't remember who said that in comments but tqs to him/her I got this idea 💡
Thank you 😊

Tell me how you feel about today's updat 🙈

Do not forget to
Vote
Comment
and if like it please
Share💖

Thank u 💝"

So happy for MG 😍

🔥

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
20.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
69.4K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...