My Prince | 2

By Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... More

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
4 | The Last Time
5 | Let Go
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
9 | Boss
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
28 | My Missing Piece
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
45 | Stay With Me
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

19 | Our Song

4.7K 80 8
By Apricity_23

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

I was at home, in my closet trying to find something to wear since Daniel invited me out for drinks tonight. "Wait, that'll be nice to wear" I take out a baby pink cropped Levis t-shirt, with a matching baby pink cardigan.

I was thinking of wearing leggings but it would be too cold out for that so I paired them with my dark blue boyfriend jeans.

Since I straightened my hair the day before I thought I'd leave it down. I put my outfit on when I heard the doorbell ring, I quickly ran down the stairs to let Daniel in.

"Hey, your earl- Roman? Hey," I step to the side to let him in, "Hi Princess" He kisses my cheek, "What do I owe the surprise?" I make my way to the stairs, hearing him follow behind.

"Just wanted to surprise my girlfriend" We get to the top and he wraps his arms around my waist, "Well, this was a beautiful surprise but unfortunately I can't stay" He lets go.

"Why not?" We walked to my bedroom, I put on my cardigan, "Because I'm going out" I went to my vanity picking out a pair of earrings. I held up two sets, one with pearls and the other with small diamond studs, "Which one do you like?" He pointed to the pearl ones.

"So where are you and Ryan going too?" He flopped on my bed, "When did I say I was going with Ryan?"

"Wait, you're not going with him?"

"No, I'm going with Daniel" I came back to the room searching for my bag.

"Daniel, who's he?" He sat up.

"Daniel is a friend of mine from Uni, remember we saw him when we went out on the day of your charity event and saw him at the store"

"Oh, him" He sneered, "Come on, Rome, he is a good guy" I took my phone off charge, stuffing it in my bag and sat next to him, "whatever you say" He glared at me.

"Baby, look at me." I grabbed hold of his chin, turning his head to face me, "Do you trust me?"

"Mmm..." He pretended to think about it, I hit him on the side of the arm, he laughed, "Yes. Of course, I do"

"Then, you'll let me go" I got up but he pulled me by the wrist, making me fall onto his lap.

"I'm only letting you go because I love you" He kisses my nose, "And I love you, Roman Smith. Now, he'll be here soon...why don't we have some fun of our own until then" I push him down onto the bed.

"Yes please." We both chuckle.

⁎❀⁎

"I haven't been here for ages," I took a sip of my corona, "We've had some good times here. Oh! Remember when we woke up super early that day and came down here" He looked out into the ocean.

The park was dark now, the only thing that was helping us see where the lamp posts. "Oh god," I groaned, "We ended up falling asleep, and had 60 dollars in front of us" we both flew our heads back, laughing historically.

"Holt shit that was hilarious," Daniel wiped his tears. "How is Roman by the way?" He chugged his Heineken.

"Good, both madly in love" We both chuckled, "But honestly, it's really going great, better than I thought it would be if I'm being totally honest" We both take a seat at one of the benches that gave us the best view of the ocean.

"I'm glad you're happy," his words and expression were two different things, "Daniel, I'm sorry, I really am. You're a good guy to me-"

"Hazel I already told you, I'm fine, seriously. You know, I didn't tell you, I saw this really cute girl at the club last night, her name is Lucy."

"Oh, I'm so glad. Well...tell me about her"

"She's really beautiful, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, slender body. And that ass" He howled, making me laugh, "And her personality is so amazing, she loves music, Lucy told me one day she wants to become a professional DJ."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"That's not the best part, she loves basketball and guess what her favourite team is!" He was getting so excited it was catching onto me, "Tell me." Forgetting about my beer, I take a sip, "Chicago Bulls!" He shouts, "Let's gooo! Another one to add to our group" We high five each other.

Daniel goes on about Lucy for about another half an hour. "Shit, look at the time, we should get going" we both get up, heading back to Daniel's car.

When we get inside I immediately turn the heater on, "Oh yeah...much better" leaning back into the chair, I soak my cold body into its warmth.

Daniel reverses out the parking space but stops in the middle of the parking lot, "Hazel..." I look over to Daniel who has a worried expression on his face "You-" Before I could finish my sentence he starts leaning closer towards me, trying to kiss me!

"Daniel! What the hell!" I push him away from me. "Hazel, I-I'm sorry I just thought-"

"What Daniel?! What did you think?" I sigh in defeat, "We were having such a great night, why the hell would you do that? Don't you like Lucy?"

"She isn't real" He mumbled, "What are you talking about?" I screwed my face, "I mean that girl is made up, fake!" He shouts.

"This was a bad idea" I buried my head in my hands, "What do you mean?" I sigh again, "I mean we shouldn't have met up if you still have feelings for me, Daniel, that isn't fair to you or me"

"How isn't it fair to you, your not the one watching the one person you love be with someone else!" my whole posture straightens, "Y-you love me?" He doesn't say anything.

"Are you in love with me Daniel?"

He nods. Oh shit, this situation has not only gone from bad but to me feeling like a guilty prick!

"I have to go." I quickly jump out of the car, rummaging through my bag to text Roman to come pick me up, "No Hazel, please wait, let's talk about this we can work something out" I ignore him, he needs to stay away from me as well for me, I need to keep my distance so I can stop hurting him.

I start running, trying to get as far away from him as possible, he can't be hurting himself like this anymore making up fake girls so I think he is happy.

When I finally think I've gotten away I hide behind a dumpster, I send Roman my location and call him, "Hey baby I'm almost there, how was it?"

"Bad Roman, I need you to get here fast." I whisper, "Hazel, are you hurt what happened?" I could hear the worry in his voice, "I'm okay, I'm okay just get here-'' Before I could even finish my sentence a red Camaro parks in front of me.

I run up to the car, getting in, "What happened?" He holds my hands in his, "Daniel tried kissing me." He let's go of my hands, "What!? That fucker I knew something was wrong with him, he is trying to steal-"

"Roman! Calm down, please, I said tried kissing me, I pulled away before anything could happen," He lets out a breath of relief. I roll my eyes at him.

"Thank god, okay that's good, but I still wanna kill him."

Roman reverses out of the area we were in and drives off, "So what happened?" I tell him everything, making sure not to leave a single detail out.

Gasps and shocked expression came his way, "I know! It was going so well I thought, maybe he'd be over me."

Roman twines our fingers together, leaning our joined hands on the armrest, "Princess it's okay, he'll get over it in time, maybe you should give him some space."

"That's what I thought too, let him not be around me so much."

"Don't worry," He kisses my palm and turns the radio on, I gasp, "No, this isn't-you didn't!" I feel tears prick my eyes. I haven't heard this song in so long, "It is." I cranked up the volume, making sure the whole fucking universe heard this song, our song.

⁎❀⁎

"Thank you for driving me." It was early the next morning and Roman was taking me to work. "No problem. So, I was thinking after work if you wanna go out or I can-shit, I completely forgot, JJ wants to meet up after work, we can do something when I'm done I don't think it'll take that long,"

"It's okay, I have something I need to do too after work today. We can probably see each other the next day or you can call me when you're free and I can come by?"

"That sounds nice." He smiled. Stopping the car outside my work building, he jumps out of the car, opening the door for me. "I love you, I'll see you later today." Pecking me at the lips, "Will do, love you."

I walk inside the building waving goodbye to Roman from afar. Anastasia is already standing in the reception, waiting for me, "Morning Ms Hazel, Mr Maddox is in your office waiting for you."

I hand her my coat and bag, "Thank you Ana anything else I need to worry about for today?" We both enter the elevator, "Not this morning no, but in the afternoon you have a meeting with Ms Makenna Rodrigo."

"Oh no, cancel that meeting and make sure to never assign her a meeting with me" We both step out making our way to my office.

I burst open the doors to see Hayden sitting in one of the armchairs drinking a glass of bourbon, "it's 10 o'clock in the morning Hayd" I sat down in my chair.

Ana leaves my things on the couch and walks out, "Leave me alone, I had a shit day yesterday I deserve this." I held my hands up in defence, "You got it, man," I opened my laptop and we started getting to work.

"Did Ricky find out where they are based?" I pull my phone out of my pocket to text Ricky to get here, "Yeah actually, it was surprisingly easy. That warehouse we found the other day isn't their full base they have another location right here in the city"

He whips out his phone to show me a Chinese restaurant, "Are you sure?" I leaned back, "We had the same reaction, but we double checked, this is the place."

"I did some research on the place, the owner is some old Chinese man, when we asked him for Gizem he got really scared, said he can't let us in, it's against the rules or something"

"Shit. How are we going to get in there now?"

"Don't worry about that, we managed to plant cameras in the place before we left so now we can see who comes in and out of there, who takes the longest and that can somehow navigate us who it is"

I was really impressed with their research, if it wasn't for all of them I would have never gotten as far as I would have today.

"And we got a map for the underground-" I cut Hayden off, "Thank you, Hayden, I don't tell you all this enough or show any kindness. All the work you've helped with this. I'm truly grateful"

I stand up so does he, I go in to give him a hug, "Don't worry about it Haze, what is family for." We both smiled.

A/N

Hazel and Hayden are not related; he was just referring to their friendship as being a family:)

P.S sorry for a shit chapter I was in desperate need of a filler chapter.

Luv u guys💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
53.9K 942 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
184K 7K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
13.1K 154 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...