Love Sacrifice ✑ SATZU (COMPL...

By FlamingSapphires

❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3... More

00
01
02
03
04
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
A/N
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
A/N

18

1.5K 84 4
By FlamingSapphires

Tzuyu is done teaching some basic acting tips to Sana and she notices that the squirrel looking girl is not fully focused on what she is saying, she once caught Sana stealing glances at her but she just let it.

They both sat in chairs to rest for a minute and watch the other practicing. Sana and Tzuyu trained separately with the others because they needed to be comfortable with each other first.

Tzuyu drank some water and continued to watch the others, not bothering to talk to Sana.

" it's past 12 in the afternoon now. Have a lunch and come back here at 1:50 pm, we still have 2hours left before we go home." Mr. Lee Dohyun announced and the theater members started to leave the studio to have lunch.

Jihyo and Nayeon approached Sana.

"Sana-yah let's go" Nayeon said.

"Tzuyu-yah you can join us if you want" Jihyo said to the taller girl next to Sana.

"Next time, unnie. I'm going to see Mina" Tzuyu replied. "I'll go now" then she left the studio.

Sana sighed heavily, she was about to ask Tzuyu to have lunch with her.

Nayeon and Jihyo sat next to Sana and clung to her arms.

"Hey, you guys looked so good earlier" Nayeon said while poking Sana's cheek.

"The chemistry was so strong that caught our attention" Jihyo added.

Sana bowed her head because she could feel her face turning red now as she remembered how she looked straight into Tzuyu's eyes and caress her face.

Nayeon and Jihyo noticed how red Sana's face was that they both laughed.

"Okay we won't go na tease you today. Let's just go, Momoring is waiting for us in the cafeteria." Jihyo said and the three of them stood up and left the studio.

Meanwhile,

Tzuyu goes to the student council office to request something from Mina.

Tzuyu reached the office and knocked on the door twice before it opened and she saw Irene, the vice president.

"Where is Mina?" Tzuyu asked the girl in front of her.

"She's here, come inside" Irene said and let Tzuyu enter the office.

"Oh Tzuyu, do you need something?" Mina got up from her chair and went to Tzuyu.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

Before Tzuyu could answer, she looked at Irene and then looked back at Mina.

Mina get what Tzuyu means by that look.

"Irene, can you leave us for a minute?" Mina politely request to the vice president.

"Sure, president" Irene left the room and closed the door.

"So, what is it?" Mina asked again.

"Can I request all the list of names in our year level" Tzuyu said that made Mina to look at her in confusion.

Tzuyu isn't sure if she can find the owner of the pen she got in the list of names in their batch but she still gonna give it a try.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"I'll find someone's name" Tzuyu's simple answer.

Mina noticed that Tzuyu was serious and she decided not to ask anymore.

"Okay. I'll take it" Mina replied and went to the book shelves containing some document records and lists of students' names.

Tzuyu sat on the chair in front of Mina's desk while waiting.

Mina got the list of names from their batch and went back to her desk.

"Here" Mina handed her the papers and Tzuyu gladly took them. "You can return that to me on Monday"

"Thanks, I'm leaving now" Before Tzuyu could stand up, Mina was hesitant if she would tell Tzuyu what happened to her yesterday and this morning while going to school.

"Uhmm Tzuyu" Mina starts while fidgeting her fingers.

Tzuyu looked at her and noticed that her best friend looked uneasy and wanted to tell her something.

"What is it Minari?" Tzuyu said softly.

"Yesterday, When I'm walking back home from school, I felt like someone was watching me and also this morning." Mina explained and she was obviously uneasy.

Tzuyu stared at her and hoped this wasn't what she was thinking. Tzuyu held Mina's hands.

"Did something bad happen to you?" Tzuyu asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I don't know if it's just my feeling or there's really someone watching me" Mina continued.

Tzuyu sighed, she was relieved that nothing bad had happened to Mina but she was sure there is someone observing Mina to get some information because she was the President of the student council and knows some student background.

"i will send you home later, okay?" Tzuyu ordered and patted Mina's head and smiled at her.

"No need Tzuyu, it's just my speculations and beside---"

"I insists, so just let me" Tzuyu interrupted Mina's word "Let's have lunch together, it's past twelve already and you're still working here, president" Tzuyu said with a smile on her face.

"It's weird when you are the one who's callinh me 'President'" Mina said and got up from her chair.

"It's suits you" Tzuyu said and sligthly messed Mina's hair.

"Whatever Tzu, let's go" Mina clung to Tzuyu's arm and they both left the office and went to the cafeteria to eat lunch together.

Tzuyu is still worried, knowing that things she really doesn't want to happen are already starting and she needs to double her safety and the people closed to her.

-------

-----

Sana, Momo, Jihyo, Nayeon and Bangchan are now in the cafeteria eating their lunch together.

Momo asked Bangchan to join her because her friends were busy at the theater club and she was left alone.

"It's been a long time since the last time I joined you guys at lunch" Bangchan said.

"You can join us anytime if you're just not busy with basketball" Nayeon told her cousin.

"Yeah, I'm a little busy because I'm the captain" Bangchan scratched his nape because he felt embarrassed.

"You seem to be popular with girls" Jihyo commented making Bangchan smile widely.

"Not reallyl" he replied humbly.

"Ohhh i don't believe you, is there someone you like from your fangirls?" Sana teased Bangchan.

Bangchan was surprised at what Sana's question that made him even more embarrassed.

"I like someone" Bangchan said and looked at Sana then smiled.

"I'm curious who's that lucky girl" Momo said.

"It was a secret" Bangchan put his index finger to his lips and showed the 'shh' sign to the girls that made them laughed because of how playful the guy was.

While Sana was having fun with her group of friends her eyes caught Tzuyu who had just arrived at the cafeteria. She saw Tzuyu and Mina together and her eyes landed on Mina's arm clinging to Tzuyu.

Her smile dropped and her friends noticed that she was looking at someone and they found out that she was looking in the direction of Mina and Tzuyu.

"Jealous?" Jihyo asked Sana.

Sana decided not to look anymore at Mina and Tzuyu.

"Ofcourse not, why would I?" Sana fakely smiled and resumed her meal.

Her friends looked at each other while Bangchan was clueless.

'Jealous? I have no right to be jealous'

•••••
quick update for chapter 15-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 66
A story that surely will drive you crazy! • Please be aware that some of the characters in the story are purely products of my imagination. • I take...
18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
265K 18K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...
690K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...