That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By StaciaPLE

Rimuru had been called to attend Walpurgis, by non-other than Guy himself. Realizing the dire situation, Rimu... More

Reset
Reset pt 2
The start of a new "journey"?
Establishing the Village
Dwargon
Change
Life or Death
Disturbance
Unexpected Threat
Panic
Daemon
Landmine
Stress
Fear
Daemon Recruitment I
Daemon Recruitment II
Gathering
Preparations
Blumund
Ingrassia
Reunion
Fairy Queen.
Fairy Queen part 2
Beginning
Intermission
Humans vs Monsters I
Humans vs Monsters II
Humans vs Monsters III
Prisoner of War
Post-war Celebrations
Demon Lord's Debut I
Demon Lord's Debut II
Demon Lord's Debut III
Demon Lord's Debut IV
Demon Army.
Kidnapped
Wrath
Wrath II
You're In The Way
Offer
Regret
Master of Demons I
Master of Demons II
Master of Demons III
Master of Demons IV
Note.
An 'Old' Memory
A Moment of Peace.
A Paladin's Decision.
Clash I
Clash II
Clash III
Clash IV
Special Chapter I
Special Chapter II
Demise
Demise II
A Broken Hero
Conclusion
Tempest's Intro
Announcement for the Rewrite

Master of Demons V

6.9K 191 132
By StaciaPLE

"Guy, what's the meaning of this? Surely you aren't really thinking of killing our Lord?"

Diablo, who had an expression unlike his usual one, coldly asks Guy.

"You misunderstand, I don't plan on outright killing him, I know that's not possible. I'm only planning on temporarily killing him so that this chaotic energy dies down." 

Technically, the barrier Guy had erected around Rimuru had 'suppressed the aura coming from Rimuru. However, Rimuru's power, when let rampant, is uncontrollable.

But what had raised a question on Diablo's mind was—

"But Guy, you alone should suffice in the barrier. Why ask for our help?"

"That is not what's important right now, focus on the barrier. I'll tell you guys later."

Guy has begun on his final preparations, he prepares a large number of magicules and condensed them to the smallest spherical shape he could. After that, he uses a sizable amount of magicules from each of the primordial demons. He does the exact same procedure to their magicules.

After that, he uses his own Ultimate Skill; Prideful King Lucifer— to enhance the condensed magicules. What exactly did he enhance these orbs with, is unknown till he himself reveals so. 

"...What! That's reckless, Guy!"

Testarossa, realizing what Guy is about to do had said out loud. But, she is smiling at the same time, knowing full well what is about to happen to her and the rest of the primordials.

Eventually, Diablo, who had contemplated on what way he could kill Guy that ensured the most torture, noticed the oddly cheerful atmosphere that Testarossa gave off.

"Hahaha! If you are planning on doing what I think you are, Guy, then I'll let you off the hook this once!"

What happened next would be a baffling story that, when Diablo told me, I had a hard time believing him.

The condensed pure magicule orbs had started on taking colors, rightfully representing the 'color' of their originator. 

One had a Crimson red, representing Guy, the Red Primordial.

One had a Jet black dark color, representing Diablo, the Black Primordial.

One had an Elegant Pure white color, representing Testarossa, the White Primordial.

One had a Beaming color of yellow, representing Carrera, the Yellow Primordial.

One had a Brilliant shade of violet, representing Ultima, the Violet Primordial.

One had a Deep color of blue, representing Rain, the Blue Primordial.

One had a Natural color of Green, representing Mizari, the Green primordial.

Guy then extends his arms, forming two magic circles on the palm of his hands. Following this, the orbs proceed to circle around Rimuru in a clockwise movement.

"Arghh!"

Rimuru continued to scream in pain, with his voice muffled by the barrier, Diablo and the demoness trio were worried. But, as Diablo knew what was about to happen, he had remained sane.

"Oh original creator, heed my call. Let my words be known, for I, Guy Crimson, petition to the voice of the world."

<<Petition Heard.>>

"We who were unbound, unruled, and forever free, bind ourselves to one."

<<Access Granted.>>

Guy had enhanced his words so that the voice of the world may hear it. The sight of the process alone would be worthy of divine admiration.

The whole sub-space had been influenced by Rimuru's rampaging magicules, making it create life. What once was a dark endless black space, is now filled with endless natural greenery. Mountains as tall as the sky, oceans as deep as the void. Animals who dominated the terrains. All of this had come to life during this.

In the middle of this small world, the core being that allowed this creation to happen lies in a barrier. 

7 powerful demons keep him confined, as to not let his rampant state destroy the world. Guy Crimson, the one who is responsible for the events that have transpired, petitioned for the unexpected.

"Then our souls shall be offered, sacrificed, presented to the one supreme being. We, the original primordial daemons, give ourselves to this being."

<<Confirmed: Initiating primordial essence, combining it with Lord Rimuru's skills.>> 

The last one that had responded to Guy was none other than Ciel. However no one knew of her existence, so, they treated her as just.

Rimuru's barrier started to transform into a cocoon-like shape. It began to glow once the orbs,  —the essence of the primordials, were absorbed by Rimuru. 

It had 3 stages of metamorphosis.

One where it was shaped like a cocoon, as stated before.

Two, where it became encased in a pitch-black version of the cocoon, with its shape dented outward.

Three, where it had become swirling colors of platinum blue, gold, and black. Before breaking it like butterfly wings opening for the first time, Rimuru received a message from Ciel.

<<Transformation complete! Here's the analysis my lord.

Rimuru Tempest

EP: 99,858,423

Race: [Supreme Chaos Spirit: Ultimate Slime]

Grace: Grace of Friendship

Title: [Chaos Creator] [Master of Demons]

Magic: [True Dragon Magic] [Greater Spirit Summoning] [Greater Demon summoning] [Etc]

Manas: (Ciel)

Intrinsic Skill: [Universal Perception] [Dragon Spirit Haki] [Universal Shapeshift]

Ultimate Skill: [Void God Azatoth] [Fertility King Shub-Niggurath] [Conceptual God Aletheia]

Resistance: [Physical Attack Nullification] [Natural Effects Nullification] [Abnormal Condition Nullification] [Spiritual Attack Nullification] [Holy-Demonic(Chaos) Attack Resistance] .>>

Wha—

WHAT THE HELL???

Ok, calm down Rimuru, deep breaths. Do not question anything out of line, or you'll just get bombarded with nuclear information by Ciel.

The moment I felt out of strength, was that because of you!

I failed.

<<Yes! Though please forgive me for that Lord Rimuru, it took quite a while to analyze and interpret what Guy was doing. So I might have focused too much on... other things.>>

What other things?

Lord, whoever you are, STOP me from asking these things!!!!

<< It's related to your new ultimate skill master. Guy, he's quite the clever one, knowing full well that master would be ruling half of the power of the world, he sacrificed their 'rights' in order to gain my attention.>>

Excuse me?

<<Guy most likely realized somehow that I existed, but not unlike Lord Veldora, he only knows that I 'exist.' He doesn't know that I reside inside you master.>>

This is... incredibly confusing!!!!! 

Why would he go to such lengths, well, maybe he got a little bold due to his excuse of "Cure their curses" or something.

Hmm, weird, why do I feel like I'm flying... Woah!

<<Since Master had regained dominance over his body, the space domain that you were previously in was conquered by your aura. Since the master has suppressed such an enormous aura unconsciously, the sub-space collapsed.>>

Ah... oops, that is what I should say. But...

"Welcome back Lord Rimuru!"

Says Diablo who's freefalling and still maintaining dignity, very impressive.

"Ahaha Rimuru, feel free to contemplate on your position now. I look forward to your expressions."

Where did you get those beach chairs... sigh.

We're falling, but I don't know how far, Ciel?

<<Approximately 62 miles.>>

So we're basically in space! I'm giving up on thinking now.

***

***

"Rudra, are you here...?"

Velgrynd, who is looking for Rudra had reached his bed chambers.

"Mhm, Velgrynd, what brings you here at this hour?"

"It's bad... I feel like my brother... Veldanava, is out there somewhere."

Hearing this, Rudra snapped back wide awake in his sleepy state. He would know better than to fall for tricks like these, but he knew Velgrynd wouldn't spout such lies.

"Come here, let's talk about that." he urged.

They sat across each other on a simple table.

"So? What do you mean that he's... out there?"

"Exactly as it sounds, recently, for the past few months, I feel like my elder brother's presence is growing stronger."

Rudra's eyes frowned, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"It isn't because I never wanted to tell you, it's because of the feeling I get if I try and source it back. It had a sinister feeling, unlike my previous encounters with him. I'm worried that he might have been forcefully revived..."

"No. That's not possible, Veldanava is the true creator, no one should be able to control him or bend him to their will."

"You sound strangely offended, but whatever. As you know, I wouldn't stand a chance of beating my elder brother, that's why I never bothered to pursue him. He might have been hiding on purpose as to not disturb the world."

Rudra thought deeply, thinking hard of Velgrynds words.

"If you say so, however, I myself can't just standby hearing this. I'll be investigating this case slowly."

Velgrynd didn't respond, she instead just nodded quietly. Knowing full well how stubborn Rudra can be, she simply decided to follow him and protect him as he uncovers about Veldanava's 'reincarnation'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 233 11
[255 for Demons!] This is the usual Tensura world except for one thing, a certain demon lord has an unknown sibling equaling to a demon lord seed's p...
83.8K 2.5K 17
In this Fanfic Rimuru goes to a World called Ygddrasil (Overlord). He will start from the very bottom as a Slime .. Will he rise again?
301K 7.7K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
86.4K 2.3K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...