Lion's Den

By rtumblr1

After a failed attempt at living away from the MC world, Roxanna Morrow realises that not much can keep you a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 27

352 12 0
By rtumblr1

The next day was hectic for Juice and he could feel himself bending under the pressure. Jax had been arrested last night at the wake. He had gone nuts and beat the shit out of the shooter, though Juice didn't blame him he felt like doing the same thing.

They'd picked him up from the station that morning and made their way to the hospital to find out who the shooter was. The bad news is that he was part of some shitty MC in Loda, Calaveras, who were patching over to the Mayans, hence the drive by.

Now, as a way of getting Abel back, they were being yelled at by Bobby's crazy ex wife, Precious. Her husband was a bounty hunter and had access to certain databases Juice couldn't even hack into.

Once the yelling was done they came to an agreement with the bounty hunter that they helped him catch his latest bounty and he'd help them out.

Their foray into bounty hunting led them to an adult store to wait on some guy finishing his peep show before chasing him down.

Unluckily he bolted soon as he saw them and they had to give chase through the streets. Eventually the dude was hit by a car, thus ending their pursuit.

"Damn hybrids. Dangerous!" Juice said out to Jax as they watched the guy groaning on the ground.

Juice was tasked with waiting behind for the info from Precious' husband while the rest of the guys made a move to the next thing.

xxx xxx

Roxy had been kept busy at the clubhouse all day just waiting for news from the guys. Juice had been texting her all afternoon while he waited around for the news. But he was back now and they were hanging out in his room waiting for an email to come through.

Roxy was trying to get him to relax but he was on edge, they were currently lying on the bed but he kept checking the notifications on his laptop waiting for this email, despite the fact he'd hear the notification beep.

"Babe, just relax for 5 seconds. You're gunna go nuts." Roxy was curled into his side, stroking her fingers down his arm, tracing the tattoos along the way.

"I'm already nuts." His attempt at a joke fell flat given his current state of mind.

Roxy stopped her tracing and pulled his head from the laptop to look at her.

She pulled him in for a kiss. "You're not nuts. Just kiss me babe. I'm worried too, need a distraction. You're usually pretty good at that."

This time Juice did chuckle and he pulled her over him so she was straddling him.

"I can manage that."

They were pretty deep into their make out session when Juice's laptop finally beeped, signalling the arrival of the email.

Juice practically threw Roxy off him in his haste to jump up and check the laptop.

"Sorry babe." He opened the email and pulled up the picture. Roxy peeked over his shoulder and let out a sigh of relief. Abel was alive, wherever he was.

Juice grabbed his phone and called Jax to come to the clubhouse then printed out the pictures.

They made their way out to the barroom to wait for Jax and the others to assemble. While they congregated in the chapel Roxy poured herself a drink. All this dancing around was making her nerves shot but thankfully it seemed they had some news on Abel.

It seemed he was in Vancouver. The photos the bounty hunter sent Juice were of Cameron and Abel buying train tickets. It was obvious Abel was alive and well. Which Jax was thankful for. Roxy could hear his audible sigh of relief from the chapel at her position at the bar.

Maybe things were starting to look up after all.

xxx xxx

Roxy arrived at her grandad's house the next day into some god awful mess.

Gemma had called Tara and Roxy asking for assistance up at her dad's. She was hiding out there while all this ATF stuff was going on. Tig was with her and they were supposed to be getting her dad ready to move into a home. However when Tara and Roxy arrived her grandad's live in Carer was tied up in the basement.

The three women stood around the Carer who was currently blindfolded and strapped into a wheelchair.

"Ma this is some fucked up shit."

"She was gunna rat on me. What the fuck was I supposed to do." Gemma replied, lighting up a smoke to calm her nerves.

"I dunno, not be a mental bitch for once?"

Gemma rolled her eyes. "C'mon. Let's go upstairs and figure this shit out."

By the time the ladies had made some coffee Tig was back with more bad news.

"Uh Nate's gone." He looked sheepishly at Gemma.

"Gone where?" She eyed him. He shrugged. "Fuck sake Tig."

xxx xxx

Things were going slightly better in Charming. The guys had all voted on accompanying Jax on a run to Vancouver. They'd take Gemma there to hide out while they searched for Abel.

Juice was excited to tell Roxy, maybe she'd come with them seeing as she was up with Gemma today. He wouldn't mind having his girl ride bitch with him all the way to Canada. Although the girls weren't usually allowed to be included in club business, but maybe Clay would let her tag along.

While Juice was dreaming about Roxy things at Nate's house had gone from bad to worse.

While they were all out searching for Nate, Tara had decided to check on the Carer, who had subsequently broken free of her restraints and knocked Tara out. Before she could escape however she bumped into Gemma and Roxy in the kitchen and Gemma had killed her.

Tig, Tara, Roxy and Gemma stood around the body trying to figure out what the hell to do next.

"Well the guys just called and they are coming up tomorrow. We gotta clean this shit up." Tig was shaking his head.

"Well what do we do?" Roxy questioned the older two.

"Call Bachman." Tig answered.

"The cleaner?" Gemma questioned.

"Yeah he's close by. Does a good job. I'll give him a ring."

Roxy and Tara just shared a look. Both were entirely out of their element here. Roxy had been around the club her whole life but was never exposed to anything they did. So shit like this was new to her. New and fucked up. They were just gunna get rid of this girl? This was the time she started really questioning being involved deeper in the club. Becoming an Old Lady was not looking like a good idea right now.

Sure she loved Juice but she just wished she could have a relationship with him that didn't involve the club and all this illegal drama.

xxx xxx

"You're missing a sweet Asian buffet inside." Clay sat down next to Jax outside Lin's establishment.

They'd had to strike a deal with the Chinese to raise funds for this mercenary they were meeting in Vancouver. This particular deal involved the Cara Cara girls and a party for some of Lin's associates.

"Surprised you're not in there." Jax lit up a smoke.

"Nah feels too much like cheating with your mum away." He replied as he lit his cigar.

Jax smirked. Never stopped him before on runs. But whatever.

"Your sister's man, however, seems to be having a good time." Clay had noticed two of Lin's girls perched on Juice's lap before. "Didn't think Roxy would approve of that sorta shit."

"Roxy won't be happy if she found out that's for sure." Jax was surprised at Juice. Juice had always been a bit of a man whore round the club, who wouldn't be with all the free pussy on offer, Jax was no better himself he knew that. But he also knew that Juice seemed to really care about his sister so why would he jeopardise their relationship when he knew Roxy wouldn't stand for this shit.

"Long as he doesn't get his dick wet I'm sure he'll be fine." Clay chuckled.

The guys finished up their conversation before Clay decided to go inside. "Should go get my dick sucked. Starting to sound as pussy whipped as you."

Jax let out a chuckle and finished off his smoke before joining Clay inside.

xxx xxx

Their deal with the Chinese did not go to plan thanks to Opie's jealousy over Lyla.

Jax and Opie were having a good chat about everything when Lyla arrived to take Opie away.

Jax spent a few minutes thinking everything over. The club life and its impact on his young family was taking its toll on him. He was starting to question things again, his choices and how they had impacted Abel. He was starting to think Roxy had the right idea by wanting to distance herself from the club. But now it seemed she couldn't given her attraction to Juice there was probably no hope for her now.

At first Jax was happy to have her closer to the club. Although he was pleased for her enjoying New York he had always wanted her close by. Same as Gemma did.

However now that she was close he was re thinking that train of thought. If her and Juice settled down that'd be her locked into club life. And their kids would always be caught in the club business just like Abel.

All these thoughts were running through his mind when Juice came running into the bar.

"Jax! Guys! Got an email from the Belfast VP." He placed the laptop on the bar for them all to look at. There, in the middle of the screen, was a very dead Cameron. With no Abel. "Cameron's in Ireland."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.4K 21
Although Natasha is the younger sister of Tara Knowles, she is seen as SAMCRO royalty due to the fact that Tig Trager is her adopted father. No one i...
12.5K 403 10
Chibs gets an unexpected 'ol lady. How does he handle it? How does the club handle it? How does the young lady handle Chibs, his lifestyle, and the c...
40.4K 1.9K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that she couldn't get out of on her own. It...
66.7K 2K 58
This is a re-imagining of my OC Amelia and her relationship with Juice. What if Amelia was not raised in Charming, with Tig and the club, but still s...