๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ- ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ž...

By belle__Xxx

'๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต

9.6K 161 8
By belle__Xxx

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
"So you slept with him?" Bella gasped, eyes wide from over the phone. She'd called me when we returned home to hear about our holiday.

"No- well yes I slept with him, but purely a PG sleep Bel," I huffed, straighteners gliding through my hair. Tobi had been planning a 'get together' meal for when we were home and insisted it happened 'ASAP', so nobody had time to decline.

"Prude," she teased, eyes rolling in mock annoyance. "I'd have been all over that, he's beautiful."

"Don't 'prude me'," I told her, glancing back to my bedroom door- it sounded as if the boys were all already gathered outside.

Bella groaned, turning over in her bed- bright ginger hair spilling across her pillow. Honestly; i'd been envious of Bella since I laid eyes on her, she's gorgeous.

"Come on Iris," She continued. "Surely you thought about it." At her comment, my cheeks flamed- I hadn't, but now she's put the picture in my head. "He's a shy one as well, they're always the best ones."

"Isabella Cooper," I scolded, "your mother would be disappointed."

"My mother would agree," she shrugged. "She appreciates beauty when she sees it."

I rolled my eyes at her, switching off the straighteners before making sure my lipstick was still intact.

"You suit that colour," she then commented. "Well, anything really but red is so your colour."

I flashed her a toothy smile, standing and flipping the camera to show her my outfit- oversized mom jeans, a black tube shirt and my Docs.

"This is fine, right?" I double checked with her, keeping the jeans up above my hips. "It looks okay?"

"Hot," She nodded quickly. "Get yourself a man girl, or i'll have you-"

Harry cut her off, opening my door to pop his head in. His eyes caught mine from the mirror, a little smile turned up on his lips.

"You ready?" He asked me, Bella's eyes widening at his voice. "Lux has ordered an Uber so he practically demands you're ready."

I nodded at him, words unable to leave my mouth before Bella had began talking. "Is that Harold?" She asked, wiggling her brows, I nodded with a huff, flipping the camera to show her.

Harry raised his own brows then in confusion, relaxing when he noticed it was only Bella. "You alright?"

"I'm fabulous," she told him, "How was your holiday? Any girls?"

His cheeks flamed, eyes widening slightly as I glared down at her over the phone. Bella seemed to pay no interest though, a smirk on her lips.

"Uh- no," Harry told her, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y'know me, awkward as fuck."

"No shame in that," Bella said to him, "Some girls like that- think it's cute."

The two continued to talk briefly, Harry still hovering around the door as I finished my outfit off with a few pumps of perfume. Id ended the phone with my friend, glancing at Harry who slowly moved away from the door to let me out.

I sighed, "Ignore her, she gets a kick out of being a wind up."

Harry chuckled, some sort of awkwardness laced within it though. His cheeks were still slightly pink, Freezy raising a brow when he noticed the two of us walking together.

"I forgot what living with you was like," Cal muttered, rushing around to collect a charger and other bits we may need while out. "You take the fucking piss getting ready."

"Well sorry," I huffed, standing by the front door. "Never know when I might meet the love of my life Callum."

Cal let out the most unattractive snort, "you don't have one of those."

"You're annoying me. Watch me move out."

Seeming unbothered, Cal just waved from the other end of the room. "I'll help you, get you out of my hair."

I stomped my foot, Harry snickering at the action from besides me. "Hit him Harry."

"He wouldn't dare," Cal laughed, coming to join us at the door- Uber having arrived. "He knows he wouldn't win. That and the fact that he's my best mate and not yours."

I shook my head, beginning to follow Freezy out of the door, stopping to link my arm with Harry's, shooting a smirk towards Cal. "He's mine actually."

-

As usual, we'd been the four to arrive late to the meal, the blame being placed entirely onto me. Faith had left two spaces on the end of the table by her, myself sliding into the one closest, Harry taking the other. Cal and Freezy had shot off down to the other end to sit by Chip.

Faith smiled at me, casting a teasing one to Harry who sat clueless.

"So," she began, leaning by me to include Harry in the conversation. Nobody by us was paying any attention, so she went on to say, "How was your sleep in Iris's room Harold?"

"What?" He asked quickly, practically coughing up the words. He jabbed his chest a few times with a clenched fist to which Faith laughed. "Uh- decent yeah, good sleep to be fair. Comfy bed and all that."

"I bet," Faith nodded, smirking when his cheeks began to turn pink. I gave her a look, warning her to tone it down slightly, God forbid we had to sit through a meal with a highly uncomfortable Harry. "Lots of activity, I bet you were exhausted. You poor thing."

"Faith Kelly," I gasped, slapping her bare arm. "Ignore her Harry, she thinks she's hilarious." I told the boy by my side, his hand rising to the back of his neck.

"I'm being serious," the girl besides me shrugged. "It was a busy holiday. I know I slept like a log," she told us. "Ethan was pissed 'cause I wouldn't give him some of this."

Laughing when she gestured to her jeans, I muttered "I fucking bet."

"Watch," She nodded, turning to tickle the back of Ethan's neck to get his attention. He turned away from his conversation with Tobi, looking at his girlfriend. "How pissed were you last night?"

"Fucking fuming," He groaned out, tipping his head back as he dragged his hands down his face. "And she wouldn't even let me before we came here, it's bleedin' cruel."

"Just thank Jesus that you have me," Faith told him. "I'm a blessing."

"Debatable," the ginger forced out, turning back to his original conversation.

Shrugging, I took a sip of the wine in front of me. "Yeah well, no frisky business for me Faith; I can promise you that much."

"Tight that," She spoke, cringing as if it was painful for her to imagine. "You're fit and young Iris, get a guy and just go to town."

Harry let out a small laugh at that, finding it amusing obviously that the attention and digs were now on me rather than him.

"Dunno why you're laughing," Faith said to Harry, jabbing his chest with her finger, leaning over me and all but forcing our shoulder's together. "You're as fucking single as they come."

"Woah Faith," I mumbled, patting her leg. She pulled away, "Leave him."

Harry's face had dropped slightly, the small smile that had grew on his lips now no longer as evident.

"I'm joking Harry," she said quickly. "You know I'm only kidding."

Harry only nodded, giving her a forced smile. Faith frowning slightly before she turned to join in Ethan's conversation. The three of us knew she was joking, but the comment obviously hit slightly harder than she intended for it to do.

Shuffling to the edge of my seat, my thigh brushed his- Harry tensed at the action. I rested my cheek on my fist, directing all my attention to the boy on the end.

"She didn't mean anything by that," I told him softly. "She probably thought you could take something like that- you know what you're like."

"It's alright," he shrugged. He glanced at me quickly, his eyes then pinning back to the food on his plate in front of him. "I'm just gonna get going soon."

"You don't have to do that," I rushed out. "We were all gonna go out. You never say no to that."

He smiled softly at me. "I'm knackered Iris."

"Okay," I said, nodding quickly. "I'll come home with you then." He didn't respond to that, probably struggling on whether to agree. I couldn't actually tell how fond the boy was of me, but he was growing to be one of my best friends. "Did she upset you?"

He shook his head quickly, "Nah."

"You can tell me if it did," I let him know. "I won't tell her."

"It didn't," he said. "I genuinely am just fucked, need some sleep."

"Are you gonna be annoyed if I still say i'm coming with you?" I asked him. Shrugging, his cheeks turned slightly pink again. "Okay well i'm taking that as a no, so i'm coming."

"Whatever you say," he mumbled. "You've got it in your head now, you'd have come even if I said 'absolutely not'."

Smiling happily, I patted his thigh. "Oh Harry, you know me so well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 7.9K 62
Just and imagine book about 7 guys that I fell in love with March 2015 - January 2017 **EDITING**
100K 381 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
58.8K 709 33
Mads decides to move to London after becoming an internet sensation. Her best friend Callum welcomes her to his Youtube friendship group but a certai...
92.6K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user