Deep In Your Soul || KTH 18+✅

بواسطة YeolieKookie

"I am only here to help your mother Mr.Kim" I said with shaky voice. "I think we both Know you want more than... المزيد

Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1🌟
Chapter 2🌟
Chapter 3 🌟
Chapter 4🔞
Chapter 5🌟
Chapter 6🌟
Chapter 7🌟
Chapter 8🌟
Chapter 9 🌟
Chapter 10 🌟
Chapter 11 🌟
Chapter 12 🌟
Chapter 13 🔞
Chapter 14 🌟
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18 🌟
Chapter 19 🌟
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21 🌟
Chapter 23 🌟
Chapter 24 🌟
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26 🌟
Chapter 27 🌟
CHAPTER 28 🔞
Chapter 29 🔞
Chapter 30 🔞(short 1)
short 2 🌟
Short 3 🌟
Happily ever after 🔞
(BONUS) JK & DIYA 👀

Chapter 22 🌟

2.5K 114 29
بواسطة YeolieKookie

.

.
"I have a family emergency today. I can't come Mr. Jeon" you say over phone to Mr. Jeon, the chairman of your hospital.

"Sure Dr. Park, you never take casual leave anyway. But I can be curious but I thought you dont have a family? Correct me if I am wrong." You mentally roll your eyes. This old man.

"May be I am having one soon. That's why." You say staring at Mrs. Kim who is trying to gulp the soup but its falling and Aira is helping her by wiping it.

"Congratulations on that. Okay bye then" he cut the line. You sigh!

"Are you feeling better Mrs Kim?" You ask.

"I can talk and move my face mussles so I am more than fine y/n. And please.... Call me mum." You remember tae saying the sentence to you earlier that she would be happy if you call her mum. Shit! You forget to tell Tae that his mother is up for almost four hours now.!

"Ok mum, I forgot to tell Taehyung that you are awake. I need to call him. Do you want to talk?" You ask.

"Of course I want to. I wish I could see him." She said in puppy eyes.

"Give him a video call then." Aira suggest.

"I don't think Its a good idea. It's already 2 am there and..." You were cut by his mum.

"This will be fun. Call him." Sure Taehyung is her son. No DNA test needed. You sigh and defeat. "Okay" was said by you.

You sit in the side of Mrs. Kim's bed and you planed to surprise him.

As you rang the phone it was anyway in loud speaker as it is a video call.

"Hi baby doll, I never knew you are into phone fucking." His raspy voice run through the room and panicking you cut the line and started to shake.

"I...i...am..umm..." You try to say something anything.

"Wow." Aira said still confused by what she just heard. But then Mrs. Kim and Aira both started to laugh historically.

"That's my son...I am so sorry to embarrass you." Mrs. Kim said. You nervously chuckled.

Within a Minuit Taehyung called you again and you were to flushed to talk. But you received anyway.

"I am sorry I didn't realize you were in mum's room. I just saw all okay?" He asked in a deep and concerned voice.

You peek through Mrs. Kim who nods. "Actually I wanted to show you something." You said and he stiffened.

"All okay there?" Before he could finish the sentence you  turn on the phone to Mrs. Kim.

"Oh my god! Mum?" He cried over phone.

"My little cub." She also cried. You were holding the phone and you realise that seeing them like this melts your heart. You and Aira is also sobbing at this point.

"I will be there as soon as possible tomorrow okay?" He asked to his mother and she nodded.

They talked about 10 minuits and you were holding the phone all the time. It felt so good to you. It felt like having someone is a blessing. Having a family is blessing. You are surely blessed to have Kim Taehyung in your life.

When they were done talking you took the phone to you and you were about to say good bye to him when his voice breaks and he said "thank you y/n, I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much for coming in our life. Thank you for not giving up on my mother when all the doctor did. And thank you for loving me." He is still crying. You are too. You want to hug him tight and shower him with kisses. But you can't. "Come soon. The women in Kim households are all waiting" you look at his mother while saying it. Ne nods.

"Take rest Mum, I will ne taking you to the hospital in the evening for the check up okay? He will be here by tomorrow morning of us." You crease her head as she nodded.

.
"Thanks Nurse Wang." You bowed to the nurse who helped you to do check up of Mrs. Kim.

"Your welcome doctor Park." She said.

"I will call you when the report are ready. Should I left it on your cabin so you can check tomorrow?" She asked while Aira put Mrs. Kim in a wheel chair.

"No. Call me as soon as it's ready. I dont want to waste a momment." You say as Jung Hoseok came to the counter.

"I thought you are on leave today." He said casually.

" I am. I am here with personal patient." You say.

His eyes fall to the wheel chair and the person who is carrying it. Before Hoseok could utter a single word. "I am Taehee Kim." She said Hoseok bowd.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim" he said.

"Same here young man." Mrs Kim said smiling.

"Are you shifting at your boyfriend's house?" Hoseok asked you and you could not answer.

"We will be happy of she does that, but it's her choice you know." Oh god you are red now.

"I need to go now. Doesn't matter if it's midnight okay? Call me if the reports are here." You say and take her to your cabin to show where you work. She met with Jungkook and Diya too. It was a nice evening and not to mention Taehyung texted you in every 10 mnts asking how is his mother doing. You are finally happy in your life. Very much!

.
"Yes baby, she is fine and I will be just going to hospital and come back to her. You hop into a plane and fly. Okay?" You say as you put on your hoodie. Well, its Taehyung's. Pros of having a Boyfriend, you can steal hos hoodie. I mean borrow. No I MENT STEAL (😬)

"I am in airport. I will be there at 6 am in Korean time. Okay?" He asked you look at the watch it's 11.30

"Okay. Me and Aria will be waiting at the airport then. Love you." Did you really said that loud? Yup you did.

"Love you more. Can't wait to hug you and mum at the same time. See you soon" saying he cut the line.

"Aunty, I will be leaving. I will take your report and will be back in an hour okay?" You said as she nodded.

"Be safe. Wake me up when Tae comes." She said.

"Okay.." you smile and disappear.

.
"Noona, should I come to check the reports too?" Jungkook called as you park your car in the car in the hospital parking.

"No Kookie, Diya just moved to your house. You guys enjoy. I will call if anything is needed okay?" You say as you walk to the hospital and people bowed to you. You bowed back.

"Ok call me if you need anything." Jungkook said and cut the line. You smile as the lift take you up. You were a lonely person three months ago. Now you have people around you. People who loves you and care for you. You can't be happier than this.

.
You took the file and it was already too late the main door of the report lab was dark. You should go home. You think on your mind. The hospital seems empty. So you walk to the parking a chilly feeling run thought your guts. You don't know what it is. But you wanted to leave this empty place. As soon as possible.

You have always came to hospital at night. Never you feel this weird on your stomach. You put the key on the keyhole and when you twist it to open you feel a sensation on the back of your head. Pain is all you could feel. Your vision become blurry and you could hear only one sentence.

"Hi my dear little sister..."

It all become dark.

A.N.

Why are you staring at me.👀 I didn't do a thing okay... 😬 Let's hope things get better soon. Also, I could not update on any routine. Its all messed up and all over the place. So I am  sorry you guys. But you will be updated frequently that's a promise but I could not maintain dates sorry...🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Love you guys I swear I DO🤜🤛

-SAMMY 🌼

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

112K 2.8K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
33.3K 1.5K 18
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
355K 13.1K 31
"Do friends cuddle?" I mumble sleepily. "Yes," he pauses, "I think so.." ✧・゚*: The Magic Shop Awards 2020 1st place winner :・゚✧*: 🏅Highest Ranking...
18.1K 835 59
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...