(enhypen sunki) when I was se...

Por cazotsimp

"Do you have enough courage?"... Más

intro
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Appreciation
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 47
Chap 48
Chap 49
Chap 50
Chap 51
Chap 52
Chap 53
Chap 54
Chap 55
Chap 56
Chap 57
Chap 58
Chap 59
Chap 60
Chap 61
Chap 62
Chap 63
Chap 64
Small survey 😆
the sequel!!!!!!!

Chap 46

794 58 1
Por cazotsimp

-aaaaaaaaaa helppppppp

-Can you shut up?

Ni-Ki frowned and plugs his ears. Sunoo doesn't mind Ni-Ki words, he continue screaming. The scream broke the whole peaceful atmosphere of the forest. Ni-Ki can no longer stands it, he punches the tree that's right next Sunoo.

-It's all your fault.

-My fault??? You're also one of the reasons why we're here.

-I tried to stop you but you didn't listen.

-You could be harsh on me tho.

-@)/(&¤/%I()/&E¤&%

-@(/&%E¤&/%(&)&/#%

24 hours before.

It's now weekend so they invited each other to a camping trip. To both celebrate that they all passed the test and Sunoo got discharge from the hospital. When everything is done and they're about to go, then Ni-Ki and Sunoo remember that they didn't have a car. So Jay and Jungwon have to drive to the camping place first to book a tent and a space to puts the tent and their cars. Sunoo and Ni-Ki will come after.

When their car arrived it's almost lunch, Sunoo keeps on complaining which made Ni-Ki annoyed. He can't think straight. So when Sunoo told him to take a shortcut through the forest so it could be faster, Ni-Ki listened to Sunoo. And the results are that they almost fell down a cliff, the car's engine got damaged, so they left the car there.

-You don't know to ride a horse, that's okay but I didn't think that you can't drive a car properly.

-Then why don't you go on and drive at the beginning? The roads are hard to drive, it's full of rocks and holes, the car is also not specialized for this kind of road, plus a super annoying godzilla sitting next to me keeps on complaining.

-You're bad at driving and now you're blaming me????

-@(/""!¤%=/=/(/&¤&%#¤¤#

-@87&¤%&)(45¤#"!½¡¶¡@

They kept on arguing and walking so Sunoo accidentally slips and falls down a slope, Ni-Ki's "natural reflexes" react so he immediately holds Sunoo back and also....falls down. Luckily they're not injured or got hurt at all, there's only the clothes which is all dirty, and now they looks no different to some homeless guys. 

-Oh my god I literally just bought this shirt a few days ago.

Ni-Ki complains, Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki with a disgusted look. He rubs his knees then suddenly shouted.

-Oh frick my shoessssss, imma cry they're so expensive.

This time Ni-Ki is looking at Sunoo. He stands up.

-Stop saying bullshit, now we have to find a  way outta here first.

We don't know where they are now, but before the fall they're standing on a road, and now they are lost in the forest. Sunoo looks around, then smiles.

-Talking about forests there's no one who knows forests better than me. Now get out from my way.

Then Sunoo confidently takes a lead forwards, while walking he points on the trees' stem.

-Do you see that? Do you see that they got a bunch of weird marks on them? It means that......(bla bla bla bla bla bla)

Sunoo keeps on "teaching" Ni-Ki about all the information and skills he has. At the beginning Ni-Ki thinks that it made sense, but later after it starts to get a bit suspicious. Then when they're completely lost in the forest then Ni-Ki realizes something is off...

-Hey how many have you been into forests?

-Uhm...I didn't went to one.

-What????? Then why are you so confident about showing me where we should go???

-But I have enough knowledge to know what to do.

-You...red it from comics didn't you?

-Huh..how did you know?

-Holy crab I doubted you from the beginning, this crazy godzilla...

-uh huh, how funny,  you're being non-sense here, information that we red from comics are also knowledge.

-Funny eh? Now let's see if you still think it's funny.

Ni-Ki suddenly tickles Sunoo which made him go wild and rolls around and the ground, laughing uncontrollably. Ni-Ki doesn't let Sunoo go no matter what he said, then the two of them lays on the ground rolling and laughing like crazy. 

-..gave.... up....I...I gave up...ah hahahah....let me goooo.

-What? I can't hear you.

-Let me go.....hahahha...honey......honey...let me gooooo....

Ni-Ki smiles satisfied, then he stops. Poor Sunoo.

Meanwhile....

___________________________

The camping place.

-This place is actually amazing!

Jay smiles satisfied, he's proud of the place that he begged the owner of this place so much that he finally agrees for him to put up their tents here. Jungwon got pale, he smiles "unwillingly".

-Uhhh.....do you really wanna be here?

Jungwon takes a peak forward, the high cliff is right in from of them, and their tents is put up right nest to the cliff, the wind is so strong that it could blow the entire tent away.

-It's gonna be fine, the view here is spectacular, it's quiet and peaceful, and there's lots of fresh air. It's also convenient for going to "toilet". Don't you think that it's so amazing?

Jungwon smiles unwillingly cause of Jay's unsanitary reason.

Jay takes a deep breath in, he stretches his body then sits down and opens up the lunch boxes. 

-Wait, shouldn't we wait for them two too?

-Who?

-.......

-Ah, still, there's a lot of food.

 -But...it's almost noon now and they aren't here yet, I can't contact them through their phones too. Don't you think that something is happening?

Jay pulls Jungwon and sits down, gives him a sandwich.

-They just loves to hang around alone, just let them be, I'm sure it's gonna be fine.

__________________

Back to Sunoo and Ni-Ki.

-Why no one is looking for us??

Sunoo sits down on the ground, feeling frustrated. 

-It's no surprise for me.

Sunoo frowned and looks at Ni-Ki, his face is literally showing up a big question mark.

-Who do you think have the highest chance to go and call the police?

-Jungwon.

-Your shy friend? I don't think so.

-So it's J..

-Understood?

Sunoo zoned out a bit then got madder.

-On crab then we might well die here.

The pain from his old wound suddenly came, in the middle of the forest, his leg hurts so much that he can no longer walk, Sunoo felt like all his hopes just disappeared. He suddenly lower his voice, keeps his head down.

-I..don't wanna die.

Ni-Ki sits down next to Sunoo, sighs.

-What are you saying? No one is gonna die, let's go.

Ni-Ki smiles to calm Sunoo down, then held out his hand for Sunoo to hold. After hearing that Sunoo wipes away his tears, smiles as an reply. Ni-Ki zoned out a while. A boy that his face is full of dirt is looking at him and smiling which made his heart beats faster and louder. Ni-Ki coughs to take back his calm. Then he gives Sunoo a piggy back ride.

-Hey, are you tired?

-I am.

-Uh huh, fighting! I won't get down though.

-.....

-Are you thirsty?

-.....

-Even if you replies I won't give it to you tho, hohoho.

-......

-Honey.

-......

-I'm hungryyyyyy..

-...do you believe that I will throw you down immediately?

-Wanna eat?

Sunoo doesn't mind Ni-Ki's annoyed reaction, he held out a sandwich and shows it in front of Ni-Ki's mouth.

-Where did you got this?

-From my bag duh.

-Then why don't you took it out earlier?

Ni-Ki takes a big bite while saying.

-Hey you ate it all!

-You do even need to eat?

-I do, I need to have the energy.

-Energy for what? Will you carry me?

-....but what if...I fainted because of hunger?

-Then you have me carrying you.

Ni-Ki says loudly then keeps walking. Sunoo opens his eyes widely, whatever, let's stop talking about this right now. This guys is often very mean, but when Sunoo need his help or hurt or danger, Ni-Ki always helps him. Sunoo smiles, loving him is a right decision. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 9.7K 37
She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 14𝕥𝕙 2020 ...
52.2K 3.3K 28
Where Kim Sunoo believes in the first snowfall superstition; that's why he asked his crush, to meet him so they can watch the first snowfall together...
51.5K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
72.1K 4.1K 26
"ah! who the hell are you and why are you naked in my bed?!" the oddly attractive man on my bed tilted his head in confusion. "master. It's me, your...