Animal

By DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... More

Animal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 1

1K 51 25
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 1

          He had no idea what he was doing. He had spent the last two hours almost getting lost in these hallways. He sighed as he looked down at his map and realized he was supposed to be on the other side of the building. He didn’t have any friends yet. He was too quiet to really talk to anyone. He was so done with all this school stuff. He’d asked his mom if they could wait two more years to move but she had said they had to go. He’d left all his old friends behind. With two years left, he had to make a ton of new friends and try not to turn into the school weirdo.

          “Look, he’s lost!” a voice reached his ears and then two boys were standing in front of him. Here it came.

          “Do you need any help?” the taller boy asked and Mike’s eyes widened.

          “What?”

          “Look Brad, he thought we were going to pick on him. That’s cute. Nah, we’re here to save the day,” the other boy laughed.

          “I….I don’t know what I’m doing,” Mike said finally. Brad took his schedule from him and he grinned.

          “Well look at that Dave, he’s got the same class as us. That’s great. I’m Brad Delson and this is Dave Farrell.”

          “Hi,” Dave said with a grin. Mike nodded.

          “Mike Shinoda,” he said.

          “Shinoda?” Brad questioned as they started walking, “What’s that?”

          “My last name,” Mike frowned. Dave snorted.

          “He meant where does that come from,” Dave clarified.

          Mike felt his ears turn red, “Oh. I’m half-Japanese.”

          “Cool,” Dave said and they walked to their class. Mike was happy when he found out that these two boys had a class with him in the second half of the day and they had lunch with him. He was so worried about having to sit by himself at lunch. He had one more hour before he went to lunch. He shifted in his seat as the bell rang. He really had to go to the bathroom. He followed the rest of the class out but realized how embarrassing it would be to ask where the bathroom was. He looked down at the map in his hands and he realized he had no idea where to even start. He was supposed to be in lunch right now and instead he was standing in the middle of the hallway looking like an idiot.

          “Dammit,” he muttered as the bell rang. A boy with brown hair walked around the corner.

          “Need to take a piss?” the kid asked. Mike stared at him.

          “What?”

          “Well it’s kinda obvious. You’re standing there doing a dance. I figured either you’re really high or you need to find a bathroom. Hello, new boy.”

          “Yea,” Mike said quietly. The boy laughed and then took Mike’s arm before pulling him down a hall. It took a minute to get to the bathroom and the boy opened the door for him.

          “Enjoy your stay.”

          “Thanks. For helping me out there,” Mike said. The kid nodded and gave him a small smile.

          “No problem.”

          Mike did his business and then washed his hands. He was about to walk out of the bathroom when hands grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the wall. Before he could get a grip on what was going on, someone had crashed their lips together. Mike gasped as he saw the boy from earlier kissing him. His eyes were closed and his hands had made their way to Mike’s hair. Mike slowly wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist and pulled him against him. The boy was skinny and seemed to be quite light. He may be more aggressive but Mike was stronger. He felt the boy’s tongue on his lower lip and he opened his mouth slightly. They were forced together as the boy pushed his tongue into his mouth. He felt his eyes shut and he moved his hand to the boy’s neck to keep him in place. Mike had known for a while that he was gay. He didn’t mind making out with this kid in the bathroom. He didn’t know how long they were there for but eventually the boy pulled away from him. Mike leaned against the wall panting. The boy smirked at him.

          “Welcome to Agoura Hills new boy,” he smirked as he walked out. Mike stared after him. What in the world had just happened? He managed to regain his composure and he headed to the cafeteria. He sat down next to Dave and Brad.

          “Are you ok man? You look off,” Dave said.

          “No I’m fine,” Mike said.

          “Alright ask him,” Dave said pointing to Brad. Mike frowned.

          “Mike….we wanted to know if you….have different interests in people than most,” Brad said. Mike stared at him like he was crazy. What did he mean by that? Oh…..was he…right.

          “Yea,” Mike muttered looking down at the table.

          “Hey there’s no need to like get upset about it. There’s a lot of people here like you. We’re not. But I mean, plenty of guys are like that here,” Brad said. Dave nodded.

          “One of the most popular guys in school is like that.”

          Mike nodded, “Alright.”

          He finished school that day. He was walking home when he saw a sleek black car drive by him. It was nice. Dave came up behind him.

          “Like the car? That’s Mr. Popular. He’s got a Camaro. People love him,” Dave said rolling his eyes, “But he’s pretty cool.”

          Mike smiled. He had a feeling he wasn’t going to like this popular guy. He seemed like every other popular kid in school. Fancy stuff, people swooning over him and an ego the size of the globe. He headed home and said hello to his mom.

          “How was your first day at school?” she smiled. Mike gave her a smile.

          “It was alright. I met two cool guys. But there’s going to be the same kind of people that were there before,” he said.

          “What do you mean by that?”

          “There’s some popular kid that drives this fancy car and my friend, Dave, said that people just fall head over heels for him.”

          “Do you think he’s attractive?”

          Mike laughed. His mom was cool with him being gay. She’d known before he did but let him figure it out for himself. He shook his head. “I haven’t seen him mom, but if I do, I’ll tell you.”

          Mike wandered up to his room. This was the first time he let himself think about the incident in the bathroom. That boy had kissed him. They’d had a make out session in the bathroom. He wondered if he’d ever see him again. Would something ever happen between them? He sighed. He was getting way too far ahead of himself. He smiled slightly as he laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes and smiled when images of that boy appeared in his mind. He’d find him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.7K 41
Chester Bennington has always been made fun of at school. And things just got worse when he moved to a new high school and met up with the infamous M...
3.6K 199 12
All Mike Shinoda has going on in his life is a stable career. He's been the band director at McArthur Middle School for ten years, and he loves his j...
38K 1.2K 42
Chester and Mike have been reunited five years after high school and with everything going crazy, they’ve found it hard to keep together. Mike promis...
18.3K 1.4K 42
Mike Shinoda is an ordinary boy with extraordinary talent. He's a great musician and has a bright future in the artistic field. He and his friends, P...