Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... More

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 15~

1.9K 111 79
By youngNfreeAstronAut

The kiss felt like forever.

I was aware I could now move, but I pretended I couldn't, just to keep kissing him. A while ago I wanted him as far from me as possible, and now I don't want to stop kissing him.

We slowly stopped, but didn't move. Our faces were still touching, he pecked my lips one more time, before looking at me. His brown eyes glowed beautifully, a small smile carved in his face.

"If you wanted to kiss me, you could have just told me."

"I didn't want to kiss you, I can't control what I'm doing." I lied.

"You're lying. That kiss didn't feel like you didnt want to."

"I'm not lying. I didn't want to kiss you, loser."

He chuckled, still hugging me.

"Well, I wanted to kiss you, a long time ago."

I moved my head back, surprised by his response. He did? Does he like me?

"See? You can move."

Damn it.

"Y-yeah now, but I swear I couldn't control what just happened." I tried separating from him, my embarrassment was too evident, but he held me tighter.

"Are you going to give me an answer?"

"I already told you I wasn't doing it-"

"Not that, idiot." He said

"What then?"

"The day I asked you if you liked me, but you didn't answer. I told I'd wait for your answer. Are you answering now?"

"I uh I don't uh I'm not-"

"Shall I make it easier for you?" He didn't even let me say anything, when he kissed me again. A soft gentle kiss, which melted my heart. I was a nervous mess, and I'm sure he felt my heart pounding. He moved back, not letting me go, but looking at me, desperate for my answer.

"If it helps in any way, I think I like you." He said, and my heart stopped.

"Why would you like me..."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You're making a mess of me, Hwang Hyunjin."

"Is that a yes?" He giggled.

I sighed

"Yes, that's a yes. I do like you. Happy now?"

"More than you can imagine." He laughed, picking me up from my legs and spinning around like crazy. After 20 spins he finally put me down. I was happy, but felt awkward; how was I supposed to talk or treat him now?

"Ya lovebirds done?" We heard someone behind us, turning around only to see all the boys chuckling. Hyunjin just laughed with them, I wanted to throw myself in the lake out of embarrassment.

"Why would you pick such a non romantic location to make out?" Jisung said, pointing at our background.

"What do you mean, this view isn't that ba-" Hyunjin was saying while turning around, stopping at the sudden view.

"Where's the lake?" He asked. I turned around, and was as shocked as him. The lake wasn't there, and we were on the spot where I was following them.

"What lake?" Chan laughed. "There's no lake in this resort, it's all mountain and woods."

"There was a lake down here." I said.

"Spooky lady tricked you Aeri, you angered her" Minho joked.

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation."

"Okay fine, what ever. Let's head back before teachers notice. Also please stop doing drugs." Chan said sarcastically.

We headed back, Hyunjin holding my hand tightly. I got a bit dizzy, but recovered fast. I looked at Hyunjin, but instead, I was looking at myself.

"What???" I whispered. "We just switched bodies!"

"You don't say." He rolled his eyes.

"How did this happen? We weren't even sleeping or sleepy."

"I felt dizzy for a second. Did you?" He asked me.

"Ah... yeah I did."

"We have to find out what's going on, Aeri. We can't keep going like this."

I completely forgot I was going to tell him about the shell tonight. All the kiss and confession thing made me forget. I'm telling him tomorrow, for sure.

"Can you come to my house tomorrow night? I have something to show you." I told him.

"Shouldn't we wait a little to do that kind of things?"

"Why are you always making dirty references? Ew."

"Are you saying you don't want me in that way?"

"Wha- I'm not saying that."

"So you want to do things with me." He smirked.

"I'm done talking to you."

We got back to the campfire, luckily, the teachers didn't find out we were gone. I was too tired, I needed to sleep soon. Of course, I had now to sleep with the boys, since I'm in his body. Great.

I was washing my teeth, or I should say his teeth. I changed clothes without looking too much, and got ready to sleep. I got a text from Hyunjin, well, from my phone but it was him of course.

Aeri:
Teachers went all to sleep, can you meet me at the lobby?

Me
What are you planning now?
Aeri
Just come meet me.

Me
Fine

I got out of the bathroom, putting on shoes and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked.

"I'm getting a hot chocolate."

"Can you bring me one too please?"

"Sure." Damn it, now I had to bring it for real.

"Minho left a few minutes ago, I think he's buying chocolate too." Jeongin said.

I left the room and made my way to the lobby. Everything was quite silent, I heard a few laughs from students inside the rooms, but nothing else. I finally arrived at the lobby, Hyunjin, or I'd say MeJin, wasn't there yet. So I sat down to wait.

Minho was coming from the cafeteria with a hot chocolate, he sat beside me as soon as he saw me.

"Hey man."

"Hey bro."

"Want some?" He said, offering me a sip.

"No, thanks. But Felix wanted some." I chuckled.

"He's always hungry." He said, drinking one sip.

"So... now that I saw you with Aeri, are you still up with that? I just think she's too sweet and you shouldn't keep going."

"Up with that?" I said. And I really meant it. What is he taking about?

"Oh, you know, back then when you told us your plan."

"What plan?" I asked, confused.

"That you'd use her to make that other girl you like jealous, remember?"

My heart stopped, and I felt a horrible emptiness in my stomach. It was a lie, everything today was a lie, and even before. He used me... and I allowed him.

I felt dizzy again, closing my eyes, I kind of heard Minho talking, but I got completely senseless. I opened my eyes, back in my body, which was a few meters away from the couch on the lobby. That meant Hyunjin was already there and probably heard.

Hyunjin, back in his body, immediately turned to where I was, my eyes started to fill with tears, my fists making my nails hurt my sking. He stood up, and walked quickly to where I was, but I stepped back.

"Aeri, it's not like that, listen to m-"

I slapped him, interrupting his words.

"No." I faced him, anger was the only thing showing through my eyes.

"You got it wrong."

"I think I got it pretty fucking clear. Sorry your little puppet game crushed."

"You have to listen to me-" he grabbed my hand, but I shrugged his grip violently.

" No. YOU listen. I made a mistake trusting you, from day one. I never liked you, and I regret the moment I convinced myself you were different. You're just another asshole, just like I thought two months ago and before that."

"Aeri, you got it wrong." He said, trying to grab me again.

"Stay the hell away from me, Hwang Hyunjin." I said between my teeth. He widened his eyes at what I said, and I know probably why.

"It was you? At the beach?" He asked, stepping back.
I guess I said it exactly the same. I remember back then I told him that because I thought he was trying to fool with me...amazing how I was right.

"I'm glad you remember, don't forget those words, ever." I said, tears falling down my cheeks now. I turned around and left back to my room, I felt completely used and betrayed. I finally open up to someone and this happens. I guess I can't trust anybody, and the worse thing is, I haven't figured out this switching thing; but now more than ever, I want to solve it. I don't want to have anything to do with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.5K 52
"We're just a couple of besties" they said. But are they really? - • Hyunjin x fem oc • First book • swear words contained in some chapters •it ge...
50.1K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
113K 4.5K 64
A werewolf story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ Hyunjin harshly wiped his wretched tears and screamed, "You promised you wouldn't lie to me! "There are t...
7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...