𝐼𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠~ 𝐾.𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟

بواسطة Stilinski_O_Brien

Violet Salvatore was a cold blooded killer, just like her brothers, one day Violet makes a mistake and kills... المزيد

I ate your brother
Hello Brother
Man child with jam on your fingers
Thanks for the mind games jackass
What's it gonna be?
Spout a little witchy woo
A bit dramatic no?
Well enjoy your thanksgiving folks
You have a pretty smile
You have nice abs
Man he was hot
Rise and shine you little weasel
I always win
Are we bad people?
If Damon is the fun brother I don't want to meet Steven
Ooh cupcakes yum
A bitter bitch has bitter blood
Amelia
The 1800s
Love
Getting over love isn't as simple as getting over a crush
Love waits for no one
Best Friends Forever
Twenty Four
He Shut It Off
Hello Mother
I'm In Love You
Well that's a plotwist

Our love is dead

2.6K 80 39
بواسطة Stilinski_O_Brien

"So you're Lilly's daughter?" I nod as they all stare at me and I'm unsure how to feel, "wait a second I remember you." I say turning to Valerie. "You're the girl-"

"Yes we met in mystic falls the same time you met Harry." She says quickly cutting me off her eyes wide and panicked. Ok then, she didn't want them to know that Stefan loved her I guess, or maybe that she broke his heart I don't know and quite frankly I didn't care.

"Right well anyways nice to meet you all-"

"Violet." I glare at Harry who'd interrupted me, "I don't want to talk to you." I snap calming down once Kai slips his hand into mine. "Just please leave me alone. You were plenty good at it before." He looks hurt by this but I didn't care. He left me, he promised we'd be together and I never even heard from him again. He had owed me a goodbye at least.

His companions look between us eyebrows raised, the only one who wasn't surprised by this was Valerie, it seems she was the only one who knew of our relationship.

"Uh we will see you guys later, give you some time to adjust being alive again. We'll be in my room if you need anything." I say pulling Kai along with me towards the door.

"Whew that was crazy." Kai says once I shut my room door behind us. "Hey Vi, are you ok?" He asks as he notices my silence, I shake myself from my thoughts and force a smile as I nod. "Fine."

"You're not fine. Do...you still have feelings for him?" I shake my head immediately, "no, no god no." I say quickly. "My feelings for him were gone ages ago I'm not Damon I don't pine for longer than ten years, it's just this whole trip in general was such a mess. All I wanted was my mom but I ended up falling out with my brother again because he went behind my back again. I found the first love of my life sucking the blood out of the current love of my life, my brother and my mom are gone they just left us here. I didn't even get to reconnect with her Kai, all I've ever wanted was to see her again and it was just so bad. I don't think she even loves me anymore which just doesn't make sense because how can a mother not love her children?"

All of my emotions suddenly hit me all at once, and I just can't hold all the pain in anymore. Kai frowns and wraps his arms around me. "And I can't believe Damon has done this again, why can he never just let me be happy?" Kai soothes me as I cry into his chest, "hey, you're gonna be happy. As the only person who's ever fought for me I'll do whatever I can to make sure of it." I smile up at Kai who wipes my tears.

"Thanks Kai."

"I know I'm new to this love thing but I think I'm doing something right because I got you smiling pretty quick." He says making me laugh, that then makes him smile. "You are."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

A few days later we were sat with the others except Valerie and Harry. Valerie was locked up in Stefans room apparently she'd been this way when they'd all been out here in the first place. "Why she's so obsessed with him I'll never understand, always clutching that bloody diary of his." Mary Louise remarked with a hint of distaste in her voice once I asked.

Mary Louise and I did not get on the best, she didn't seem to like me much but then again she didn't seem to like anyone much besides Nora. She definitely preferred Kai though, I think they all did he seemed to make them laugh a lot and he had begun making them food so I understood I guess. Also there was the fact that all of these vampires were siphons who'd been kicked out of the Gemini coven so they had that to bond over.

"Hey." I turn to face Kai who'd just whispered in my ear, "I think he really wants to talk to you." Whispering was fruitless anyways since I knew everyone could hear us. "Well then that's a shame for him," I shrug my eyes briefly flickering over Harry who was stood in the doorway watching me. He'd been doing that a lot over the past few days, just lingering and waiting for me to talk to him.

"If you talk to him then maybe he'll stop, wouldn't you rather know anyways and get some closure?" I roll my eyes not the happiest, "you make good points Parker."

"I've been known for that from time to time." I smile and shake my head, "no you have not." I protest leaning up to quickly kiss him, "ok I'll be back soon." I assure him as I get up, he sends me another reassuring smile which I need before I walk over to Harry who brightens up as I near him.

"Wipe that smile off your face I'm not talking to you for you, this isn't gonna be some magical talk where I'll suddenly profess my undying love for you because it wasn't undying our love is dead, it died a long time ago." I say watching his shoulders fall slightly but he still grabs me by the hand and leads me outside. "The others are so nosy I know that they'll be listening in." He says after I send him a questioning look. I nod not wanting all of the others to listen in anyways, I barely knew them and it seemed a bit uncomfortable for them to hear what was about to down between us especially if I was going to tell him that I had his baby. I still wasn't decided on that though, in a way that he had  a right to know but on the other hand did he give those rights up when he abandoned me without so much as a goodbye.

And besides our daughter was dead by now anyways so was there really any point in bringing her up other than to hurt him and myself?

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Ok ok I think that we're far enough what did you want to say?" I ask pulling my arm from his grasp as I turn to him and cross my arms. "I-I." Great so he'd been trying to get me to talk to him after all this time and he was here blubbering uselessly? "Violet first of all I wanted to say how sorry I was." I try and refrain from rolling my eyes and maybe I was being a bit harsh but harry had hurt me a lot and it took me a long time to get over the betrayal and if you'd been hurt as much as I had then you knew to keep your guard up. I was just trying to protect myself from anymore of his empty promises.

"I am Violet I swear! I meant to come back for you, I did but then things got complicated and before I could actually leave we got stuck here, but I never stopped thinking about you I promise all I had ever wanted was to be with you like I had promised... like we had planned." He looked like he was being genuine but who knew?

"Why didn't you come back? I waited for you for until I physically couldn't any longer, and then I died and since my mother seemed to know of us being turned I'd say it was safe to assume that you knew too, you could've come for me then." He looks away a sliver of shame in his eye confirming what I had thought. "I'm so sorry Violet I had planned to but then..." He begins to explain all the drama with this Julien and Valerie and how the former found out of his plans around the same time the latter killed herself. "And since he knew he threatened to tell your mum and so I couldn't risk it." I scoff at that.

"You couldn't risk it? You knew what I had gone through to be with you Harry, you saw what my father had done to me after he had caught us alone and then again when he had found put I was still seeing you. You knew the risk I went through to be with you and you couldn't even risk sending me one letter? I only needed one letter, something anything from you even just a plain piece of paper with the word goodbye on it. Anything would've been better than the sleepless nights waiting and just waiting for nothing! I did everything for you and I would have done anything for you but if you were too cowardly for even one measly letter then I think it's safe to assume that you were never truly worthy of me to begin with."

"Violet please you don't understand, to leave Lilly would've crushed her, she loved us so much and she had given us everything, we owed everything to her and to just-"

"Why did you promise me then? Why did you raise my hopes harry? You promised that you'd never leave me and that we'd be together forever but oh no poor mummy Lilly loved you too much so you decided to leave me with my abusive father so you could live forever with my mom? Why promise to help if you were only going to break my heart and ruin my already pathetic life?" The hurt on his face is almost enough to stop me.

"why did you even approach me that day if you knew you couldn't stay?" I was finally able to as all the questions I'd been holding onto since I was sixteen. "Even though Lilly told us to only watch from afar I knew that from the moment I saw you that I'd never be able to stay away."

"Oh my god! My mom sent you to check up on me?" I felt so violated right now, "so you listened to me cry about my dead mother and you said nothing? Harry everything you're saying is just making things worse, all I'm getting from you is that you're a liar who can't be trusted."

"Violet I swear to you that everything that happened between us was real, I did love you and I still do and I was going to come for you, I was. As soon as we got off the boat I was supposed to leave because we were near where Lilly had heard you were, I was coming for you I swear but then we were caught by the Gemini coven and they sent us here but I've thought of you everyday." He explains tears in his eyes.

"Ok well even if that's true I honestly have moved on Harry, and... I don't see myself ever loving you again. That chapter of my life is closed and gone for good. I'm with Kai and I love him." He nods, "I understand, I hope he makes you happy." Now it's my turn to nod, "he does." I can see the slight hurt on his face but he smiles regardless, "that's all I want."

"Hey Vi, can we at least be friends?" He says after I turn back towards the house, I look at the hope on his face and nod, "sure." I mean he was once my favourite person in the world. "So how did you turn?" He asks as we begin our journey back.

"Stefan and Damon had fallen in love with this vampire girl, she was playing them both and had fed them her blood in hopes to be with them forever? She knew how much they loved me and so she compelled me and then fed me too. She thought it'd make them happy and that they'd never have to mourn outliving me."

"But my father found out she was a vampire Stefans fault and so he had her caught and sent to the church where they were burning all the vampires and my two idiotic brothers went to save her. I followed them and they got her but I wasn't the only one who had followed them, my father had seen what they were doing and he shot them both."

"When I got home I started an argument with him about how he'd just killed them like that, the argument..." He notices how I pause for a second, but he doesn't pry. "It got out of hand and I told him I was leaving, he tried hit me a few times before throwing me down the staircase I broke my neck and died." I shrug really kind of over it by now.

"I'm so-"

"It's not your fault and not even important now anyways." I actually was glad that I had talked to Harry, Kai was right I had the answers to everything I always over thought and now I didn't even have to spare him a second thought.

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦. 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡, 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4M 104K 67
"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it." When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save...
36.7K 743 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
141K 2.9K 24
Arabella Gilbert, has spent her whole life not knowing who she was. Now, if course she new her name, what she looking like, who her half-siblings wer...
330K 8.1K 41
Emmaline Robinson belongs to the most powerful kind of witches to exist. Her powers are generated by her emotions. But haunted by her past and the en...