My Prince | 2

بواسطة Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... المزيد

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
4 | The Last Time
5 | Let Go
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
19 | Our Song
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
28 | My Missing Piece
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
45 | Stay With Me
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

9 | Boss

6.9K 102 5
بواسطة Apricity_23

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

"Thank you for taking me home," I stood in my doorframe as Roman brought me up, "No Problem" We continued to stare at each other, taking each other in.

"Good night Princess," He stuffed his hands in his pants pockets and made his way down the hall back to the elevators, I watched him the whole way before he waved one last goodbye and disappeared into the elevator.

I closed the door behind me, feeling butterflies swarming in my stomach, I jumped up and down with excitement coursing through me.

I was about to make my way over to the kitchen when my phone rang, I assumed it was Roman but when I looked down at the caller ID, H, I answered the phone without any hesitation, "Do you have anything?"

"Yes, Ms Johnson, you may want to come and have a look at this," he said, "I'm on my way," I cut the call, grabbed my keys from the counter and was out the door.

⁎❀⁎

"What do you guys have?" I entered through the warehouse, "Okay, we managed to find the spare pieces kept together back in Washigton, we all went down there this week and look at what we found" Multiple photos that were taken were scattered across the table.

I picked one of the photos to see a black box, wires with all sorts of colours came out of it, "The plane was bombed" I looked to Hayden, "Yes." I sighed in disbelief, "Someone had planted the bomb on the plane," said Hayden.

"What was used to manufacture the bomb?" Hayden placed another picture in my hand that had the logo that said Iron Works on the side of it, "I know this company, my Dad used it to repair any car parts" I held the picture closer, "Have you gone down to the company?"

"We did, but the dude who owned it didn't give us any valid information" Hayden shrugged, "What did he say?" I removed my blazer, "Said some guy came in to purchase the product,"

"Name? Description of how he looked?" I crossed my arms over my chest, "Campbell, that was the guy's last name" Didn't know anyone who went by the last name Campbell? "Okay, I need you to find anyone who goes by Campbell, look over any business workers that was with my Dad, any enemies he had" Hayden nodded and I left.

On my way home, I couldn't stop thinking about what actually happened. For many years I've been trying to figure out what exactly happened. I refused to believe the plane just crashed because I knew, I fucking knew our jet didn't just explode out of thin air.

Campbell? I went over every single business meeting, phone call, everything, nothing rang a bell by the name Campbell?

When I arrived home I went straight to the fridge, took out a cold beer, and sat down at my laptop. I opened up my Microsft laptop hoping to find or search something up to lead me to the name Campbell.

I searched my Dad's name, scrolling further and further down just made it worse until I came across something.

My mother's affair.

I clicked on the article. Big fucking mistake. Pictures of her and Kai together, holding hands, kissing, having fucking dinner together. I scrolled down were I was reading some of the information that was provided.

"Veronica Johnson, cheating on her billionaire husband? From the looks of it, we can see our Ms Johson clearly holding hands with the one and only mysterious lover. The two had been seen a lot only before her death,"

I stopped reading halfway through to see in the bottom left corner a date and name. 2020, Monkey-Jade. This article was only written a year ago? I opened a new tab, copy and pasted the username to see other articles written by this person.

Most were about my family, me, my father, and other famous people. I even saw one on Roman, I was curious to see what had to be said so, I clicked on it.

Another big fucking mistake.

Multiple pictures of him and Emma, them kissing in most of them, and then a few others were with other girls as well. My blood boiled, seeing them together built so much rage inside of me, my heart began to ache.

I finished what was the last of my beer and was determined to find the person behind these articles.

I closed the laptop, throwing the bottle in the bin, turning the lights off downstairs and making my way to bed.

I start to unbutton my blouse when I hear my phone rings, I look down at the caller ID to see an unknown number, "Hello?" I answer, "Wow, I am so offended that you didn't bother saving my number" Roman pretends to sound offended, "Ha, ha" I threw my blouse into the washing basket.

"What was the reason for you calling Roman Smith?" I put the phone on speaker, placing it on my vanity and walking to the rakes of clothes, "No reason. Just wanted to hear your voice again" I walked over to the phone, picking it up and taking it off speaker, "Missing me already Rome?"

"I've really missed you calling me that" I leaned against the walk-in closet door frame, "I'm...missing you too" I completely regret saying that because I could already picture the huge grin plastered across his smug face.

"Stop fucking smiling, I shouldn't have said anything in the first place" I rolled my eyes, "Don't do your cute eye roll if I'm not there to see it" I giggled.

What is he doing to me?

We go quiet for a moment, listening to each other's rapid breathing. "Roman, I want to apologize" I laid down flat on the bed, "For what?" I could hear him shuffling around in his room, "For what happened...Six years ago," I said, "Haze-"

"Just listen to me before you object" He stayed quiet, "What I did was wrong, completely. I shouldn't have lost hope in our relationship, I should've held on tighter, not have let go so easily."

"I should've given you a better reason for leaving, or better yet fucking told you I was leaving and not having to hear it from Ryan. I blamed myself every day for it, and I still do, nothing you say can change my mind about how I feel cause you know full well I fucked up, now. I don't like hearing you say it so that's why I'm saying it"

I heard him softly chuckle.

"Are you done?"

I nodded, but realized he can't see me, "Yeah, yes I'm...done"

"You didn't fuck up, I'm not saying that because that's what I want you to hear but I genuinely know it was not your fault. Hazel, you were hurt, you lost everything, you could've stayed and yes, that wouldv'e made me happy but I doubt it that we wouldv'e stayed together"

"You were going through so much during that tough time that you needed space, I was going to invade that space, I wasn't going to let you grow naturally, you were going to try your hardest to be fine for my sake instead of channelling all that anger out of you instead you wouldv'e been bottling up all your feelings, and bringing it deep, deep down inside of you"

Would we have been together if I didn't leave? that constant question runs through my mind every single day. I keeping thinking to myself if I had to do things differently what would have happened?

But then again, I needed to stop thinking of what I could've done and do what needs to be done, now.

"I don't want you to keep going back and forth about this Haze, we were young, new to love, new to life, now. We can restart, have a clean road, do better, be better" His words melted my heart away.

The next hour or two was just Roman and I catching up on the times we missed being apart, work, University, and much more. I was telling him about my fun times during Uni, and how me and a couple of girls managed to get fake ID's and sneak off to Danny's mainly every weekend.

"Oh and this one time me and Daniel-" Shit! I was trying so hard not to bring him up, "Daniel? Whose that?" Now, I was fucked, "He was just a friend during Uni, we actually still stayed friends up until now, you should meet him, I think you guys would become...good friends"

"You think so?"

"Mhm,"

I looked over the small digital clock sitting on my nightstand, "Holy shit it's 2 in the morning" I rubbed my eyes sleepily, "Damn, time flies when I'm spending it with you" I felt a deep blush creep up on my cheeks, "I have an important meeting in the morning tomorrow, I should get some sleep"

"Yeah, yeah definitely, I was wondering, maybe after work we could go grab a cup of coffee or something?"

"Yeah sure I'll call you when I'm free"

"Okay, night Princess"

"Night" I ended the call, holding the phone close to my chest as a smile crept up on me. Wait, does this make us a couple now? Should I ask if we are already in the relationship part? What if I'm not ready? What if I'm not ready to commit to him?

Oh god, I plugged my phone into its charger, leaving it on my nightstand and tucking myself into bed, I tried to just close my eyes and fall asleep but nothing was working, I groaned in frustration with not being able to fall asleep.

I got out of bed, switching on the bedroom light and making my way to the kitchen, hoping a glass of milk will help me doze off.

I switch on the kitchen light but something was feeling off, I made my way to the cupboard, grabbing a glass and walking to the fridge. That's when I hear the doorbell ring, I place the glass down, I walk to the door, picking up the baseball bat that was next to it, holding it high.

I look through the peephole to see some man holding a package in his hand, I place the bat down and open the door, "Hi can-" the guy swings a punch at me and I quickly dodge it, hitting him right in the rib cage.

He grunts from the pain, falling to the floor, I run over to the door, picking the bat up and hitting him multiple times in the face. Blood platers all over my floors and walls.

I reach my end when I get a clear look at him, bruised eyes, blood pouring out of his face, I wrap my hand tightly around the collar of his shirt, bring him close to me, "Who the fuck are you?" I whisper shouted, "Fuck you," He spit blood in my face.

I throw him down, his head banging against the floor, creating a loud thud. I wipe away the blood from my face, rubbing it against my short. I take the bat again but using the tip of it I bash it into his face, repeatedly, his body goes unconscious until his breathing comes to an end.

I tie my hair up with the hair tie around my hand, I quickly head upstairs, grabbing my phone from the nightstand and calling Hayden, "Boss?" I hear his raspy voice, "Sorry, Hayd, I need you and Ricky to get here, fast."

I hang up the phone and go back down, looking at the dead body on my floor. I examine him, seeing for any name tags or any evidence until I see a cell phone sticking out of his pocket.

I take it out, seeing a fingerprint is needed to unlock the phone I take the guy's thumb, pressing it on the phone, making it turn on.

I look through the messages when something catches my eye.

BOSS

Me: I'm here, drugged the guards at the front

Boss: Great, 3rd floor, last door to your left, her room.

Me: dead or alive?

Boss: Alive.

Holy shit.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

522K 9K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
1.5M 28K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
13.1K 154 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
184K 7K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...