My Prince | 2

By Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... More

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
5 | Let Go
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
9 | Boss
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
19 | Our Song
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
28 | My Missing Piece
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
45 | Stay With Me
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

4 | The Last Time

8.2K 116 37
By Apricity_23

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

{One Month Later}

"When do you plan on calling her?" Peter sat in my office, his laptop on his lap, typing away something, "Soon," I tossed the blue bouncy ball up in the air, "Well man, you've said the same thing for a month now," Peter looked up from his laptop.

I groaned in frustration, "God Peter!, what am I suppose to do? What if she doesn't remember me? Us being together? Seeing each other?" I got up from my chair, pacing back and forth in my office.

"You are thinking way too much into this, you came here to find her right?" I nodded, "Well then...You found her, now you have to try and get her back unless you don't?" He looked back down to his laptop,

"Of course I want her back?! Why wouldn't I?" I came up to him, he closed the laptop, "Then act like it, man! Stop being such a pussy" He rolled his eyes at me.

Peter was right, for once. If I wanted her back I needed to up my game, "Hazel isn't the same person she was in high school Roman" He went over to my trey were I keep a bottle of Jack Daniels and other bottles of whiskey, "What is that suppose to mean?"

He sighed, "I mean...She isn't going to crawl back to you with ease, she has gone through a lot, losing her only family, you, having to run a company on her own," He walked over to me, "All I'm saying is don't think you calling after a month! Is going to be okay," He handed me a glass.

I inhaled sharply, pulling my phone out of my pants pocket, scrolling through my contacts to find her name, I taped on her contact, letting it ring a few times.

"Johnson?" Her sexy voice appeared on the other line, "Hazel! Hey! H-how are you" Fuck. I stuttered this is already going bad, "I'm sorry, who is this?"

"Oh...Um-" Shit! Shit! She doesn't remember me! what the fuck do I do now! "Relax Roman I'm just fucking with you, what's up?" I let out a strangled laugh, god, she was already fucking me up and it hasn't even been five minutes.

"Well, I just wanted to call to see if you're free tonight?" I looked over to Peter who was giving me a thumbs up, "Yes. I am." Her voice was very intimidating, "Well I'd like to take you out to dinner" My eyes lock to my office door that creeps open with JJ and Valentino's head that pops through.

Peter quickly runs up to them telling them who I'm on the phone with and they all run inside, "Huh...Interesting," JJ mouths to me to put the phone on speaker, I place the phone down on my desk and press the speaker button.

"Let me get this straight," He voices echos through my office, "You call me one month later, asking me out, and what? Expecting me to say yes or something?" All the boys give me shocked looks, "Yes?" her beautiful laugh fills the room, "Goodbye Roman,"

"Wait! Wait! Please don't hang up, let me make it up to you," I hear her sigh, "I'm listening," I look to the boys trying to figure something out, "Hello? You there?" Valentino snatches the phone from the table, taking it off speaker and placing it to his ear.

"Hazel Johson! How are you!" I see his smile brighten, guessing she must've been excited to hear his voice, "Listen Haze, just give my boy a chance here, now, I know he fucked up big time"-I roll my eyes at him-"But I promise you it won't happen again"

He nods his head a couple of times (thinking she can see it) Few yes and no answers until they both say goodbye and he puts the phone down,

"Well...?"

"You're a dipshit," Fuck! How can I let this happen, she was right there and I let her get away. I need to fix this and soon.

⁎❀⁎

Since the boys and I have our own separate companies we all work together in some shape or form. Sitting in my office discussing some new ways for our next project to be a hit, "We could do some fundraising campaign for it?" Valentino suggested, "That isn't a bad idea, the higher the bidder can have a share between us on the charity case, own 50% of the charity"

I liked the idea a lot actually. "Great, we can have it up by next week, all we need to do is get some people and then others will follow"

We brainstormed a couple of ideas together to try and have a final date set for the auction to be held, "But wait what do they get out of it?" JJ took a sip of the whiskey, "The charity, of course, they'll be making money off it plus doing something good, it's a win, win situation" Said Peter.

Valentino had a list of all the top companies spread across Canada, "Black, Samuels, Williams, Roman's company, all of our's and..." Valentino looked up at me grinning, "What?" I said, "And, Johnson Inc" They all faced me, snickering.

"Great, I'll make sure to let Hazel know" I gave them all a sarcastic smile, "You're going to ask her to come?" JJ chuckled, "This is business, I'm not involving my personal feelings in this" I stated, "Don't fuck with us Roman, of course, you are" Peter rolled his eyes at me.

"And if I am, what's the big problem?" I crossed my arms over my chest, "Ay, nothing, I'm just saying don't let your feelings for her get mixed up in work" He held his hands up in defence.

But I wasn't, was I? I don't know any more at this point. After meeting at the club everything has changed, she changed. Seeing her there made my days being at work, at home, or even just taking a fucking drive complicated.

We all did a few more things to clear up before the boys left. I stayed in my office for another hour or two when my assistant Ashley knocks on my door, "Roman?" Her head pops through the crack of the door, "Ash? Why haven't you gone home yet?" She opens the door wider, letting herself step inside.

"Didn't want to leave you here alone" She rubs the side of her arm, "Ash, it's almost 12, go home" She looks at me, her pale skin makes the blush on her cheek visible, "Bye Roman" She leaves the room, closing the door behind her, "Ash wait," I jog to the door, opening it to see her stop mid-way.

I walk over to her, pulling her by the waist, letting her small body press against mine, just like our lips. The pencil that kept her bun intact falls out, letting her platinum blonde hair caress down her back, I lift her up, her legs wrap around my lower torso as I make our way back to my office.

I place her down onto the brown leather couch, I start to unbutton her white shirt, exposing the baby blue lace bra inside, she unbuckled my belt while I try to pull down her pants.

I trail kisses down her jaw and neck, my lips linger there for a while, leaving a few hickeys before moving down to her chest, kissing down her breasts and onto her bare stomach, she inhales deeply.

I'm about to go lower down when something in me screams that this is wrong, I get up from the couch, "I'm sorry, I can't do this" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration, "What? Why not?" She sits up, "It's...complicated." Picking up her shirt from the floor, giving it to her and zipping my pants.

"Did I do something wrong?" she stands up to put her pants back on, "Like I said Ashely it's...complicated," She grabs her heels from the floor, putting them on and marches out of my office slamming the door behind her.

I flop into my chair, leaning back I run both my hands down my face, sighing. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I mutter to myself. I turn my chair around to face the amazing skyline of Canada. Remembering how I ran all over this place looking for her until six years later I see her.

The distant memory of seeing her for the last time at the airport makes my eyes sting, nothing was the same after she left, my grades starting getting worse, wasn't eating, going out, missing multiple practices all because of her.

I don't blame her for what happened, not one bit but I do blame myself, I didn't try hard enough to keep her, keep her safe. What we had to go through during high school was a fucking nightmare for any 17 year old, the amount of danger she was in when she was around me was bad, imagine her being with me now.

She wouldn't be in danger but killed in an instant heartbeat instead, I couldn't let that happen, I had to keep my distance from her maybe I should ask Valentino to go see her instead. There is no way in hell I'm going to put her life at risk for my happiness, she deserves someone who can protect her at all-cause, make sure she is safe wherever she goes, not having to keep an eye on her 24/7.

But...I came back here for her, I started a completely new branch here because of her. I feel really guilty about running back to Emma during University but I was desperate to get her off my mind, I thought making out with someone who wasn't her would make things easy but that just made me crave for her even more.

After I finished some work up at the office I headed straight home. I was so exhausted all I need was a beer and my bed.

I hope into my Aston Martin One-77, started the engine and began to reverse out of my underground parking lot. I get onto the main road, getting sick of the radio playing I go through the playlists that I stored in this car.

I stop at a red light, giving me more time to look when I see one, Princess, was labelled on one of the folders, I could feel my heartbeat hammering against my chest as I pressed onto the folder. It popped up with all the songs that I put together for her.

505

Sweater Weather

I Like Me Better

It was all there, I couldn't believe it, after all these years I completely forgot about this playlist that I made for her. All the names of the songs as I looked through them brought back a flow of memories from the fun times we spent together,

Me asking her out for the first time to the beach.

Our very first date of us being a couple.

Us in the janitor's closet.

I chuckled to myself when I remembered all of that. Then my mind drifts to our last time. The last time her lips were against mine, the last time I held her close to me, the last time I tasted her, the last time we mentioned our love for one another.

I heard a few cars honk behind me, bringing me out of the nostalgia I was.

When I finally got home, I parked my car in the underground parking lot, I headed up to my penthouse when I see someone standing by the elevator, their head was covered by a black hoodie, so was there figure, everything they had one was just black.

I walked closer towards them, I reached for the back of my pants for my gun, holding it tight. I place my briefcase on the floor, stopping 10 feet from the elevator, "Who the fuck are you?" I said in a stern voice. There head slowly lifted, meeting a pair of grey eyes.

"Roman"

"Kai?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
522K 9K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
54K 944 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
1.5M 28K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...