Always Yours | 18+

eroticc_mara द्वारा

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... अधिक

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter ten

7.2K 160 25
eroticc_mara द्वारा

N I C O L A S

"He can't do stuff like that"

We got the twins ready for bed then we tucked them in, Damon called me and then stuck up the middle finger before falling asleep.

I think it was pretty funny but I don't think Angelina thought it was funny. I threw Angelina on my shoulder as I closed the door, "Yeah I understand that but he is very tired" I said as I placed her down and followed her to the living room.

I am very glad that Angelina got some of her feelings out which kind of made me feel like a complete prick.

Me not knowing about our kids for their safety is very small compared to Angelina's emotional and mental trauma.

When Angelina first found her father she was extremely happy and when he was 'dead' she did not grieve which created many many issues for her and since he's not actually dead that created more issues and developed her previous issues.

Me? I was raised from the start to be a killer and I don't have a problem with that frankly I would've been upset if I wasn't. My childhood and teenage years were filled with murder, torture amongst other things mafia related but I still had the normal childhood and teenage years.

I had my brothers helping me and my dad, I had my whole family behind me helping me supporting me and helping me.

Her family separated and left her to raise a mafia and herself, she was not trained like me to be what she is now. She paved the way for herself to earn all the titles she has now unlike everyone else she deserves the most respect in the world.

I don't think I hate her anymore, she clearly has her own issues and I don't want to add onto that. She hit my arm pulling me out of my thoughts. "Someone by the name of Dante is claiming to be your best friend and is trying to enter my territory" She said.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded, "He is a childhood friend" I said. "Let him enter" She said then hung up. "This is your cue to leave i'm not holding a reunion in my house" She said as I walked up to her.

"I am sorry" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. "If you are going to cry I would prefer if I had some food and I was laying down" She said as she hugged me back.

"I am not going to cry. I don't cry" I said making her pull away "You-"

"Don't start" I said as I cut her off. "You can't kill yourself the twins are attached to you" She said making me stare at her.

"Jesus Angelina" I said making her raise her eyebrows, "What? Personally I will be fine. Them? Not so much." She said.  "You are a terrible person" I said making her nod "How is your dad?" She asked.

"Being treated, We really thought it was time but when don't we think it's time with that guy?" I asked making her smile at me. "That's good. That's really good Nicolas" She said.

"I am really tired and hungry so you know i'm here if you ever need anything." She added on making me nod at her as I walked out of the kitchen then eventually got out of the house. I walked over to my car and got inside as I started it up.

I opened the gates as I sped out of there and quite literally drove down the street, I pulled into the driveway and sighed as I got out to see Dante standing outside waiting for me. "I know that you and Angelina are hanging around each other a lot, is there a chance you two are getting back together?" He asked.

Angelina says no one in the mafia world except for the twins security team, if more people find out it would jeopardize their safety. "Yeah we got back together." I said making him stare at me. "She took you back after the dumb shit you said and I mean highly-"

"Alright." I said cutting him off as we walked into my office, I grabbed a glass and poured myself some scotch. "Word is that Matias is sending her shit like weapons." He said making me blink, "She already gets the best weapons" I said.

"Clearly he doesn't know that" He said as I took a sip of my drink. "What's going on with you and Alfonzo?" Dante asked. I can trust Dante with so many things like he knows stuff even Alfonzo does not know, "I have children" I said.

He stared at me clearly confused, "With Alfonzo?" He asked making me stare at him. "No you dumbass. Angelina." I said as he sat down and poured himself a glass. "You are lying." He said. "What would I gain from that?" I asked as he studied my face to see that I am being serious.

"Jesus Christ Nicolas. Children?" He asked making me sigh as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him a picture of the twins. We talked about them and he said he is happy for me since this has pulled me out of my depressive hole but wishes me and Angelina were together.

I eventually drove back over to Angelina's house around like 11pm. I got out of my car to see her standing outside waiting for me in her robe and slippers.

Her robe is pink with black lines it's silk and short and has her name written in cursive her slippers are bunnies.

I walked up to her and looked down at her, "You need to grow some inches I am tired of having to look down every single time just to look at you" I said.

"Do you not have your own house?" She said clearly upset. "I am bored besides I want to take them out tomorrow morning." I said.

She turned around and walked into her house with me following behind her. "Their birthday is coming up" She said as I closed the door behind me. "When is it?" I asked.

"August 14th." She said as I did the calculations in my head, "Nine months after your birthday meaning you found out what the day of your twentieth birthday?" I asked.

"The day after" She said as we walked into her kitchen that is clearly under construction.  "You can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms" She said as I held out the bag I brought with me.

She took it from me and looked inside then looked up at me clearly confused. "It's a cantaloupe" I said as I took it out of the bag and held it with one hand.

"Well aware of what it is, I am confused as to why you brought it?" She asked as she smiled. "Sophia said you love cantaloupes." I said making her raise her eyebrows and nod.

"Yeah when I was pregnant. When I was pregnant I loved a lot of food that I do not like right now." She said as I used my free hand and pulled out two pomegranates.

"I love pomegranates" She said as she took it from me and washed it. I put the cantaloupe back in the bag as she grabbed a knife, spoon and bowl then slid everything over to me.

"Most people say please" I said as I cut the pomegranates. I put the seeds into the bowl and tossed out everything then gave it to her.

I took a shower while she ate and watched some news, currently I am in sweatpants while she is showing me pictures and videos of her while being pregnant and the twins when they were super young.

"You were huge" I said as I chuckled then glanced at her to see her glaring at me which made me switch over to a cough. "So uh next picture?" I asked.

She swiped then a picture of her breastfeeding one of the twins. "1. Who is that? 2.Who took that picture? 3. They were breastfed?" I asked.

"It is Ale, Paige took the picture and yeah they rejected formula" She said making me nod. I do not know what formula is or how they reject it but I have more pressing questions.

"So if I were to suck on your nipples would milk come out?" I asked making her look at me. "When you sucked on them not to long ago, did milk come out?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Can't remember. Let's try again" I said as I closed the laptop and put it aside. "Sit down" She said making me slump back down next to her. "What are you doing to do for their birthday?" I asked.

"I am going to ask them what they want to do then go from there." She said as she took off her slippers and put her feet on her bed. "Shouldn't you be with your dad?" She asked.

"I am fine where I am" I said making her smile at me then hide her smile. "We should-"

"Why are you like always talking?" She asked cutting me off. "Communication is something you lack now more than ever when it matters the most." I said.

"Elaborate" She said making me sigh. "Well you don't talk about how your feeling neither do you talk most of the time, and we should talk about things like the twins" I said making her shake her head no.

"That is a very shitty elaboration." She said making me smile. "Yeah yeah yeah" I said. Everything about Angelina is beautiful from her mindset to her face to her body, the only way you can hate her is if she kills your mother or something, she isn't hated she is feared one of the most feared people to ever walk this earth.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked making me raise my eyebrows "I am not staring at you" I said making her squint at me. "Okay you little shit" She said.

"Fun fact I use to call the twins little shits" I said as I chuckled while she just stared at me, "Laugh" I said as she just shook her head.

"No, goodnight Nicolas any other room is fine" She said making me stare at her, "Oh please, you want me to sleep next to you" I said.

"For what?" She asked clearly confused "So that you can feel safe when you sleep" I said making her stare at me until she bursted out laughing to the point were she is coughing. "Okay Angelina I get it." I said clearly annoyed.

She hopped off the bed and walked into her closet where she stayed for five minutes before coming out wearing white pyjama shorts and a tank top.

"Is that your sleeping outfit?" I asked. "Yeah it is, get out" She said as she yawned and I got out of the bed. "Interesting" I said as I walked up to her and placed my hand on her waist pulling her close to me.

"Dopo tutto questo tempo, il potere che hai su di me non è cambiato" I whispered making her smile as she placed her hand on my face pulling me down to her height so she could kiss me making me smile.

I picked her up as I kissed her back making her wrap her legs around my torso. She moved her hand to the back of my neck as I walked over to the bed and placed her on it.

I pulled away as she sat up and pulled her shirt off as she pulled my sweatpants down making me shake my head as she got on her knees standing up on the bed.

I wrapped my hand around her neck pulling her close to me, she connected our lips together as I made her lay down then trailed my lips down to her breasts.

I dragged my tongue around her left nipple before slowly on it. I dragged my kisses from the valley in between her breasts to her lower abdomen.

She grabbed my face and pulled me up as she sat up making me stand up straight. She got off the bed and got on her knees looking up at me innocently.

I raised an eyebrow as she placed her hand on my dick print that was getting harder by the second, she pulled my boxers down making my dick spring out right in front of her face, she smiled then grabbed it then began to rub it slowly up and down.

She kissed my thigh as she made her way to my balls that were hard, she twirled her tongue around the area while maintaining eye contact with me.

She slowly licked my balls before sucking them into her mouth she sucked on them for two minutes before she released them and dragged her tongue against the side of my dick, I clenched my jaw due to the fact she is teasing me.

Her tongue found it's way to my tip were she swirled her tongue around it while kissing it passionately, she did that under it before moving back to the top she swirled her tongue around it before finally putting it back in her mouth.

"Cazzo Angelina" I moaned as I threw my head back. "Eyes on me" She said making me look down at her to see her looking at me innocently. She swallowed my whole length into her mouth making my dick throb.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and began to bob her head up and down while her saliva is being left on my dick which made it easier for her to twist her hands around my dick when she reached the tip "Just like that" I grunted as I began to move my hips alongside her head which made her moan.

Not once has she broken eye contact with me which just turned me on some more, "Fuck i'm going to cum" I moaned the muscles of my dick began to tense up we both kept the pace we were going.

I could feel my muscles began to pulsate in her mouth. I threw my head back as I released my cum into her mouth while moaning her name, she pulled it out of her mouth as I released my grip on her hair she swallowed and licked the remains.

I made her standup, I picked her up and tasted myself inside of her mouth she smiled as she placed her hand on my face kissing me back, I placed her back on the bed and pulling off her shorts leaving her in nothing put her panties, I pulled away and trailing my kisses to her inner thighs then removed her panties with my teeth.

I made my way back to her face and kissed her as I dragged my dick against her clit making her moan into my mouth which I took as an opening to insert my tongue into her mouth, she followed suit immediately. I slowly thrusted myself inside of her making both of us moan into each others mouths.

"Merda" I groaned, I picked up one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder I dragged my tongue around her ankle before kissing it. She closed her eyes as her lips parted her breasts are moving along with her with every thrust "Harder" She moaned.

"Such a slut" I grunted as my thrusts became more harder and deeper making her scream out in pleasure "Fucking hell Nicolas" She groaned. My hand travelled from her waist to her throat, I wrapped my hands around it squeezing it a bit "Look at me Angelina"

Her eyes slowly opened back up, she locked eyes with me which made me grin with that I began to fuck her senseless "Just like th- that Nicolas" She panted out, I kept the pace I was going which ripped out screams of pleasure from her.

I dragged my fingers around her lips before putting them inside, she immediately began to suck on them I shook my head and pulled them out I rubbed her clit with the same fingers she sucked on which made her bite her lip to muffle in her moans "Fuck- Oh God" She panted.

She slid her leg down I was close to my climax, I thrusted myself into her one more time before throwing my back I caught a glimpse of her gripping the sheets, meaning we just released at the same time all over each other.

I pulled out and walked into the washroom and grabbed a rag, I cleaned both of us "This doesn't mean we are a thing" She said as I got into bed "Wait no find my panties" She said making me groan.

I got up and found my boxers and her panties, we both put them on and she forced me to grab her shirt and shorts then made me put on sweatpants "I don't see why I have to do all that" I said as I got on the bed.

"I don't want the twins to walk in and see us half naked as if we had sex" She said as we both got under the covers, "We did have sex and It was amazing" I said as I pulled her onto my chest "Why are you trying to cuddle?" She asked.

"That's what people do after sex" I said as she moved her hair out of her face. "Yeah people who like each other" She said as she removed herself from my grasp, "You don't like me?" I asked.

"I despise you" She said as she turned around and faced me "But you sleep with me? You enjoy me eating you? You enjoy having my dick in your mouth and having me inside of you? But you despise me" I said.

"I despise you as a person. Your body has nothing to do with that I use you for pleasure this is strictly pleasure Nicolas" She said.

"That's what they all say" I said making her glare at me as I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked making her squint at me. "How many women have you slept with?" She asked making me confused.

"I thought this was-"

"You don't even know do you?" She asked cutting me off, "I do know, I just don't see how it concerns you this is strictly pleasure your words" I said as she sat up and pulled the covers off herself.

"Was. It was strictly pleasure. I don't want to sleep with someone who has been touched by every single women in Italy for all I know you could've handed me an std" She said making me stare at her.

"Watch it." I said with a stern tone "Up and out" She said. I am very comfortable in this bed since it smells like her, so I am not leaving "You can easily leave" I said.

She grabbed her pillow as she got out of the bed then walked out of her room. I rubbed my face as she came back in then placed her pillow back down as she walked over to me.

She pulled the covers off my body as she yanked me up. "I do not understand why you are mad" I said as she made me get off the bed and drag me to another room that is far away from hers.

She walked me over to the bed then turned around about to leave making me grab her by the waist as I lifted her into the air from the back.

I placed her on the bed then quickly laid on top of her. "Nicolas get the fuck off me" She said as I started to cover both of us with the blanket.

I moved my head down and placed them on her boobs making her pinch my cheek. "Nicolas." She said while I made myself comfortable. "Goodnight" I said as I kissed her softly and she may have been mad but she kissed me back.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
1.5K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
294K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...
134K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...